BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 48 of 220 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
who do you think you are making value judgments on a person that you obviously do not even know. talk about being a role model? is being a washwoman and verbally abusing a person the values that you want to teach your children? In my opinion, PM is the most dedicated, knowledgeable and caring coach that my children have had the good fortune to have. My daughters love him and respect him and have learned so much because of him. spitting into a water bottle? who really cares!

I agree, who cares about spitting in a water bottle he's a good coach and a pretty decent guy. Just wait until he takes over the 2019 Blue Caro team next year. He just brought a few more Mt Sinai kids and two of his nieces to that team and it’s been mentioned that they'll be better than his current 2015 team. They'll probably go undefeated for the rest of their YJ careers.

WOW that is great for those future undefeated girls and Pete....really why would you post that on this thread unless you were starting SH$T. Just move along..............

First if you saw who the poster was talking about you would be very skeptical of what club the poster is affiliated with. Further it was one of your own who insisted on talking about PM on this very thread.

That's great. Thanks. Ok to talk about TG on this TG thread yet or do we need to talk about Pete and the gang more. Let us know ok.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why, half the posts on this thread are about YJ. I've never understood it but many are apparently obsessed with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do you think you are making value judgments on a person that you obviously do not even know. talk about being a role model? is being a washwoman and verbally abusing a person the values that you want to teach your children? In my opinion, PM is the most dedicated, knowledgeable and caring coach that my children have had the good fortune to have. My daughters love him and respect him and have learned so much because of him. spitting into a water bottle? who really cares!

I agree, who cares about spitting in a water bottle he's a good coach and a pretty decent guy. Just wait until he takes over the 2019 Blue Caro team next year. He just brought a few more Mt Sinai kids and two of his nieces to that team and it’s been mentioned that they'll be better than his current 2015 team. They'll probably go undefeated for the rest of their YJ careers.

WOW that is great for those future undefeated girls and Pete....really why would you post that on this thread unless you were starting SH$T. Just move along..............

First if you saw who the poster was talking about you would be very skeptical of what club the poster is affiliated with. Further it was one of your own who insisted on talking about PM on this very thread.

That's great. Thanks. Ok to talk about TG on this TG thread yet or do we need to talk about Pete and the gang more. Let us know ok.

Sure let's talk about your TG coaches so far what I know about them is one of them got too drunk to walk in front of his young team , a couple others have threatened to fight each other in front of their young players, your club leader can no longer coach teams that have kids of recruiting age, as predicted before it happened only the special players actually choose what age to play at.None of your coaches have ever coached a TG team to win a significant tournament.Let's keep talking about your TG s ,it's so much fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure let's talk about your TG coaches so far what I know about them is one of them got too drunk to walk in front of his young team , a couple others have threatened to fight each other in front of their young players, your club leader can no longer coach teams that have kids of recruiting age, as predicted before it happened only the special players actually choose what age to play at.None of your coaches have ever coached a TG team to win a significant tournament.Let's keep talking about your TG s ,it's so much fun.

Really.....we could go on for days because as you know there is no shortage of disgusting behavior stories from YJ parents, coaches, players and directors. With that said, even though you would rather "keep it in the gutter" most here would not. I understand there are TG folks doing the same and they should know better. Let's not lower ourselves to the sad depressing viewpoint of the few from both sides of the Mason Dixon Line. Happy Hannukah!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know how much of this stuff about the coaches is true, but I would hope that a background check that includes a drug test is conducted for all coaches each year. You don’t know if the person coaching your child has a history of violence, is a drug addict or alcoholic. I’m not judging anybody, because these are terrible disorders that I have dealt with in my own family, but if you have an addiction, you should address it and not bring it to the playing field. Our children need to be playing in a safe and healthy environment. A background check that includes CPS records, criminal records and rehab stays should be done and the parents should be made aware if there are any issues. At that point, they should decide if the coach stays or goes. If what you said about a coach being drunk in front of the team is true, he should have been arrested and not allowed to coach at any level. The same goes for any coaches that show up high or act violently.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know how much of this stuff about the coaches is true, but I would hope that a background check that includes a drug test is conducted for all coaches each year. You don’t know if the person coaching your child has a history of violence, is a drug addict or alcoholic. I’m not judging anybody, because these are terrible disorders that I have dealt with in my own family, but if you have an addiction, you should address it and not bring it to the playing field. Our children need to be playing in a safe and healthy environment. A background check that includes CPS records, criminal records and rehab stays should be done and the parents should be made aware if there are any issues. At that point, they should decide if the coach stays or goes. If what you said about a coach being drunk in front of the team is true, he should have been arrested and not allowed to coach at any level. The same goes for any coaches that show up high or act violently.

And people who accuse hard working outstanding people of acts or behavior without proof or merit should be arrested and prosecuted. As you know the accusation, whether true or not is as damning in today's society. I CALL FOR BOTC TO CONTACT THE POSTER OF THE ORIGINAL COMMENT AND DEMAND PROOF OF THE COACHES SOBRIETY AND OFFER AN APOLOGY IF NONE IS GIVEN.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're nuts. I'm sure they do a background check (they do them at rec league level), drug test probably not. It's not like coaches are making a fortune leading club teams, probably would walk rather than submit to a drug test.....I'd walk and I'm clean. Second, parents should never be allowed to decide whether a coach stays or goes. They only get to decide whether their kid stays or gos. Third, arrested for being drunk in front of the team? Bad choice...yes, should be fired....yes, arrested...on what charge?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
And people who accuse hard working outstanding people of acts or behavior without proof or merit should be arrested and prosecuted. As you know the accusation, whether true or not is as damning in today's society. I CALL FOR BOTC TO CONTACT THE POSTER OF THE ORIGINAL COMMENT AND DEMAND PROOF OF THE COACHES SOBRIETY AND OFFER AN APOLOGY IF NONE IS GIVEN.
Send us an e-mail at cagesage@backofthecage.com with your contact information and we can take up your issue. Please supply us the details of your objection. We need to be stepping out of the office for a few minutes and will respond in due course.

As a point of information, this drunken coach issue has been discussed over and over here on BOTC from multiple posters and sources. The level of inebriation is a question left for the legal eagles of the world as the event took place some time ago. At the end of the day, the level of drunkenness is a matter of opinion without specific testing done at the time.

Coaches are always under scrutiny at tournaments and similar events - a reminder to everyone is whether a paid or volunteer coach, that individual is "on the job" and should act accordingly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're nuts. I'm sure they do a background check (they do them at rec league level), drug test probably not. It's not like coaches are making a fortune leading club teams, probably would walk rather than submit to a drug test.....I'd walk and I'm clean. Second, parents should never be allowed to decide whether a coach stays or goes. They only get to decide whether their kid stays or gos. Third, arrested for being drunk in front of the team? Bad choice...yes, should be fired....yes, arrested...on what charge?

Your right, arresting the person is a bit much, my bad. My comments were not directed toward any individual or club and I didn’t mean to offend anyone. My apologies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your right, arresting the person is a bit much, my bad. My comments were not directed toward any individual or club and I didn’t mean to offend anyone. My apologies.

This drunken coach in front of kids thing has been going on and on, on this site, but it is time to put it into context. The way people are portraying this thing is he was coaching and interacting with his team while drunk. Here is what I know; the incident people are talking about happened at the NCAA championship. I had interacted with this person several times each day of the two days that NU were playing their way to another championship and saw nothing to raise an eyebrow. I did not go back to the tailgating party after the team had won the game so I will not comment on that, but obviously many, many people were celebrating the championship and the MVP award and so on. Were some of the players on his team also present at the tournament and celebrations? Most likely, but you make it sound like he was at a summer tournament drunk on the sideline yelling at his players. If you are going to arrest him for being drunk in front of kids he was not responsible for at the time you are out of your mind, you would have to start arresting many parents as well (from many different clubs).

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This drunken coach in front of kids thing has been going on and on, on this site, but it is time to put it into context. The way people are portraying this thing is he was coaching and interacting with his team while drunk. Here is what I know; the incident people are talking about happened at the NCAA championship. I had interacted with this person several times each day of the two days that NU were playing their way to another championship and saw nothing to raise an eyebrow. I did not go back to the tailgating party after the team had won the game so I will not comment on that, but obviously many, many people were celebrating the championship and the MVP award and so on. Were some of the players on his team also present at the tournament and celebrations? Most likely, but you make it sound like he was at a summer tournament drunk on the sideline yelling at his players. If you are going to arrest him for being drunk in front of kids he was not responsible for at the time you are out of your mind, you would have to start arresting many parents as well (from many different clubs).

Thanks for clarifying...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Lets move on. Thx

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They may be exaggerating but so are you ,in my opinion when someone falls down and clearly is struggling to get up before the semifinal north western game and you have seen them drinking they probably drank too much.That being said it is up to the individual parents to determine if this type behavior warrants them removing their chills from the club, personally it is probably nothing worse than most of us did when we were in college.The main problem I would have with his coaching is experience, once again I personally would prefer a coach with at least some experience with girls lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They may be exaggerating but so are you ,in my opinion when someone falls down and clearly is struggling to get up before the semifinal north western game and you have seen them drinking they probably drank too much.That being said it is up to the individual parents to determine if this type behavior warrants them removing their chills from the club, personally it is probably nothing worse than most of us did when we were in college.The main problem I would have with his coaching is experience, once again I personally would prefer a coach with at least some experience with girls lacrosse.

He may have needed to be shoveled into a car by the of the night for all I know, but I had several conversations with him during the tailgate party prior to game and ended up watching 10 or 15 minutes of game with him as he was standing in the endzone walkway. I can vouch for him only for the times I saw him, and I didn't see him passed out as you claim. As for his cooaching ability, my daughter does not play on his team, but I know the team is extremely strong and does very well. But you can't judge coaching ability by that as you know, it may be more of a reflection of the high quality of players put together. This whole argument is silly knocking of yj vs tg coaches, know that nobody is perfect once you start digging.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He may have needed to be shoveled into a car by the of the night for all I know, but I had several conversations with him during the tailgate party prior to game and ended up watching 10 or 15 minutes of game with him as he was standing in the endzone walkway. I can vouch for him only for the times I saw him, and I didn't see him passed out as you claim. As for his cooaching ability, my daughter does not play on his team, but I know the team is extremely strong and does very well. But you can't judge coaching ability by that as you know, it may be more of a reflection of the high quality of players put together. This whole argument is silly knocking of yj vs tg coaches, know that nobody is perfect once you start digging.

Agreed but if you need to exagerate to get your point taken maybe your point is not very valid, no one said he passed out,and if he was not drinking at the tailgate party that would be impressive in that at his age I am sure most of us would have been.I guess it brings up a question as to if these coaches should be drinking around their players.Obviously not during or before games.I have little no issue with them drinking in a social situation as it is part of society and feel I am responsible to teach my kids about such.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just an outsider reading all of this nonsense. Maybe the guy was drunk maybe he wasnt but one thing I can tell u most of the parents there where. Have been gong to tournaments for about 10 years now and have seen coolers for the kids and coolers for the adults. The guy is probably embaressed abnout his behavoir so let him and his team figure it out. You talk about role models I have seen parents act like animals cursing at other players from other teams those r other peoples children maybe we should worry about that rather then some young adult that drank tooo much

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Amen. Let's put it to rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sadly we will have the same trashy uniforms as years past. At least 5 different parents that I know of have suggested reasonable vendors to Bill- it's bad enough they play in cheap pinnies, at least get the girls real lacrosse shorts!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sadly we will have the same trashy uniforms as years past. At least 5 different parents that I know of have suggested reasonable vendors to Bill- it's bad enough they play in cheap pinnies, at least get the girls real lacrosse shorts!

And we can hire a hairstylist, manicurist and fashion accessorizor to get them ready before games...lol. Who cares!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And we can hire a hairstylist, manicurist and fashion accessorizor to get them ready before games...lol. Who cares!

You could always join YJ and get a nice unifiorm over there. Maybe if your lucky you can watch PM spit in his water bottle. Or better yet if your from Mt Sinai or related to him you can play on one of his teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kids care.Will it make them play better, probably not.Will it make college coaches less likely to look at them, definately not.Would it make playing TGs more enjoyable for the girls, possibly.Go to one of the lax for a cure type tournaments and there is no doubt the girls like stylish uniforms.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, don't care they don't have top dollar sequenced uniform, jacket, bags etc.... that is ridiculous especially for the lower tier teams to be investing all that $. It may be a good move by the clubs who offer it with the parents thinking they actually do have a fortune invested in the club and can't leave now. TG does need to step it up however, don't mind the pinney and shorts, but the quality of the products needs to be much better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You could always join YJ and get a nice unifiorm over there. Maybe if your lucky you can watch PM spit in his water bottle. Or better yet if your from Mt Sinai or related to him you can play on one of his teams.

Or you can stay with TG and have your kid coached by some college kid who has no idea what they are doing.The good news when your kid reaches recruiting age the best coach in your organization will not be allowed to have anything to do with your daughter due to NCAA restrictions .Or maybe your TG coaches can threaten each other with violence in front of your young daughter like they did when playing my daughters team, class act all the way .By the way PM actually has a proven history of being a successful coach unlike any coach in your YJ wannabe organization, but keep bringing up his name because you have zero championships to talk about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too funny , a town team coached by PM beat your top TG team just a few weeks ago.How embarrassing when your top TG team loses to a town team of equal age.Yes I know it was a winter game and you were missing all your top players and the refs were against you and it was raining and the wind and sun were in your faces . Still that had to hurt a PM town team smoking your precious top gun black team, I hear the coach was asked to step down after the game, ouch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or you can stay with TG and have your kid coached by some college kid who has no idea what they are doing.The good news when your kid reaches recruiting age the best coach in your organization will not be allowed to have anything to do with your daughter due to NCAA restrictions .Or maybe your TG coaches can threaten each other with violence in front of your young daughter like they did when playing my daughters team, class act all the way .By the way PM actually has a proven history of being a successful coach unlike any coach in your YJ wannabe organization, but keep bringing up his name because you have zero championships to talk about.

Play a new song dude....jeez

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which song,the violence, the poor coaching,, the ncaa restrictions,or the defending PM when one of your moronic club members decide to go after him and bring his name up for no reason on a TG thread.The guy has spent countless uncompensated time training kids for nothing more than the fact that he likes to help kids yet people on your club feel the need to try to bring him down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My mom always told me " if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything". You should all listen to my mom. My mom also said that" most people dont know what they are talking about 90% of the time". Again I think my mom was 100% right about that regarding the "dopes" on this thread. Sorry mom for using a bad word. Happy Holidays !!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please explain to me y all of u people have to speak like this . You really are all crazy its like u never did anytyhing in your own lives and u r living through ur kids , get over it. Ok u dont like pm dont have ur kid play for him fine u dont like ur tg uniforms switch teams u love ur tg team great but shut up about everyone else. See my mom said clean ur own house before u go looking in someone elses. you really should be ashamed of yourselves

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really who are u that at any moment u haveto bring pm into it the were talking about uniforms and u needed to bring his name into it if i didnt know any better i would think u had acrush on him . And what about the mt sinia girls and his so called realatives or who ever havnt they proven themselves

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which song,the violence, the poor coaching,, the ncaa restrictions,or the defending PM when one of your moronic club members decide to go after him and bring his name up for no reason on a TG thread.The guy has spent countless uncompensated time training kids for nothing more than the fact that he likes to help kids yet people on your club feel the need to try to bring him down.

Ok president of the PM fan club. We get your position on the matter. Move along. You have your own issues over on your YJ thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My mom always told me " if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything". You should all listen to my mom. My mom also said that" most people dont know what they are talking about 90% of the time". Again I think my mom was 100% right about that regarding the "dopes" on this thread. Sorry mom for using a bad word. Happy Holidays !!!!

Maybe your mother should have taken her own advice and been quiet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe your mother should have taken her own advice and been quiet.

Hahaha....that's funny. Calling BS on this anyhow. This is an adult...sad one that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok president of the PM fan club. We get your position on the matter. Move along. You have your own issues over on your YJ thread.
The reality is not that P.M. coached countless hours teaching girls strictly out of the love of the game. The reality is he coached because he knew that he could further his daughters carrier by "donating" his time. though a good player she would not have seen as many minuets if not for her father coaching. So please spare us the martyr of the lacrosse world dramatics. He had his reasons, and not all of them pure

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
This forum has replaced going to school board meetings on budget vote night as the cheapest entertainment in town!

Heres my 12 days of Xmas for this thread..........

On the 1st day of Xmas ......... Who cares who PM is and what you think of him!

On the 2nd day of Xmas ..........If you think a coach is a drunk take her elsewhere TG isnt the only game in town....Stop telling us about it.

On the 3rd day of Xmas ..........Who cares what the uniforms look like .....i asked my two kids that play TG and they said " I dont care what we wear."

On the 4th day of Xmas ........Get it right SS can coach @ recruiting age she just cant talk to them about Hofstra......Look it up!

On the 5th day of Xmas........Who cares what YJ team beat up on a TG team in winter ball!

On the 6th day of Xmas.......If you think your kids better than my kid keep it to yourself. Stop living through little suzy. Nobody cares!!

On the 7th day of Xmas.......why do YJ hate TG so much and vise versa????

On the 8th day of Xmas .......Why do we have to read about little 10& 11 year old girls dominating each other .....who cares....oh yea mommy and daddy do!

On the 9th day of Xmas.......We should all start worrying about Skywalkers and M&D. They pose more of a threat to TG & YJ

On the 10th day of Xmas.......Maybe the kids can figure it out on the field if the programs stopped avoiding each other all summer.

On the 11th day of Xmas.......Why do TG post about YJ on this thread?

On the 12th day of Xmas ........Why do YJ post on this thread at all??.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very True, but I think a lot of people coach for the same reason. Wait until he takes over the 2019 Carow team. I hear they will be unbeatable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Play a new song dude....jeez [/quote]

Which song,the violence, the poor coaching,, the ncaa restrictions,or the defending PM when one of your moronic club members decide to go after him and bring his name up for no reason on a TG thread.The guy has spent countless uncompensated time training kids for nothing more than the fact that he likes to help kids yet people on your club feel the need to try to bring him down. [/quote]

Ok president of the PM fan club. We get your position on the matter. Move along. You have your own issues over on your YJ thread. [/quote]The reality is not that P.M. coached countless hours teaching girls strictly out of the love of the game. The reality is he coached because he knew that he could further his daughters carrier by "donating" his time. though a good player she would not have seen as many minuets if not for her father coaching. So please spare us the martyr of the lacrosse world dramatics. He had his reasons, and not all of them pure [/quote]

Seems to be the norm on that team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by kidsgame
This forum has replaced going to school board meetings on budget vote night as the cheapest entertainment in town!

On the 2nd day of Xmas ..........If you think a coach is a drunk take her elsewhere TG isnt the only game in town....Stop telling us about it.

On the 3rd day of Xmas ..........Who cares what the uniforms look like .....i asked my two kids that play TG and they said " I dont care what we wear."

On the 4th day of Xmas ........Get it right SS can coach @ recruiting age she just cant talk to them about Hofstra......Look it up!

On the 5th day of Xmas........Who cares what YJ team beat up on a TG team in winter ball!

On the 6th day of Xmas.......If you think your kids better than my kid keep it to yourself. Stop living through little suzy. Nobody cares!!

On the 8th day of Xmas .......Why do we have to read about little 10& 11 year old girls dominating each other .....who cares....oh yea mommy and daddy do!

On the 9th day of Xmas.......We should all start worrying about Skywalkers and M&D. They pose more of a threat to TG & YJ

On the 10th day of Xmas.......Maybe the kids can figure it out on the field if the programs stopped avoiding each other all summer.

This is awesome and well thought out. Too bad the offenders won't stop. Well done!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by kidsgame

Like! Thanks, Kidsgame, for the laugh and the much-needed perspective.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very True, but I think a lot of people coach for the same reason. Wait until he takes over the 2019 Carow team. I hear they will be unbeatable.

I wonder how many of his relatives and MS girls are on that team.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Who cares!! Please take this PM/ relatives/mt Sinai nonsense to the Yellow Jacket thread maybe someone over there will give a $&@?

Like Reply Quote
Page 48 of 220 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard