BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 44 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 43 44
Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

They like to think they are in the same class as A because they had a few practices side by side at KK, and they scrimmaged a few times. Worlds apart, zero chemistry and they will never get there, especially since his favorites are the ones who hurt that team. But they will all tell you how "close" our scrimmages were. Not even on the same planet. SMH

Agreed. His "favorites" are really doing an excellent job.....of wrecking the team. Attack doesn't pass, defense doesn't defend, too much to ask I guess? There have to be changes this fall, no? No wins in the last three tournaments, tons of goals given up.......changes better be made.

There will be no changes, except for the attack and midi that move up.

And (1) D. CR will finally realize after seeing this team get blown out by SW over and over that they need some bigger stronger girls to compete with MD teams.
[/quote]

This is comical, here we go again, it must be try out time again as same joker keeps preaching how team needs his big strong second team daughter, lol. This was non stop last year going into try outs. THere is one large strong kid out there that could make this team, and she's not on B team, she is from another club entirely. [/quote]

I thinks it comical that you are back here telling us your daughter is the only big strong girl that can make the team and she's not a YJ!
Did she get overlooked last tyroot or a TG holdout?
[/quote]

LOL. The only big strong girls with speed that I've seen which don't play for YJ, live in Maryland and half of them have their learner's permit.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who got blown out by SW? Also hope the girl is not a lefty will never see the field, one of the best attack players on Long Island is on that team and is a lefty!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who got blown out by SW? Also hope the girl is not a lefty will never see the field, one of the best attack players on Long Island is on that team and is a lefty!

I think you are talking about the A team attack lefty, she's phenomenal. You can't possible be referring to anyone on B, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They like to think they are in the same class as A because they had a few practices side by side at KK, and they scrimmaged a few times. Worlds apart, zero chemistry and they will never get there, especially since his favorites are the ones who hurt that team. But they will all tell you how "close" our scrimmages were. Not even on the same planet. SMH

Agreed. His "favorites" are really doing an excellent job.....of wrecking the team. Attack doesn't pass, defense doesn't defend, too much to ask I guess? There have to be changes this fall, no? No wins in the last three tournaments, tons of goals given up.......changes better be made.

There will be no changes, except for the attack and midi that move up.[/quote]

And (1) D. CR will finally realize after seeing this team get blown out by SW over and over that they need some bigger stronger girls to compete with MD teams.
[/quote]

This is comical, here we go again, it must be try out time again as same joker keeps preaching how team needs his big strong second team daughter, lol. This was non stop last year going into try outs. THere is one large strong kid out there that could make this team, and she's not on B team, she is from another club entirely. [/quote]

The poster was talking about C team girls that are getting moved up to B. Nobody mentioned anyone getting moved up to A, relax little girl defender dad. She'll stay on A and keep getting outmuscled by the 16 year olds we play against in MD. Now from C to B should at least be one of their attack, two mids and two D (these are girls that I know of). Those are the changes that, at the very least, need to be made to Bert's team. Probably more, but I doubt he'll be that aggressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny with the the new age requirement it really doesn't affect M&D because they don't play in any US lacrosse sanctioned tournaments. Parents were panicking before good ole SR calmed their fears. M&D 2021 black would have lost 8 girls and M&D 2020 black would have lost 5.....

What the heck are you talking about? The 21s have 2 girls with birthdays at the end of August. That's it.

Whatever you need to tell yourself at night so you can sleep..... They will be getting their driving permits as freshman when most sophomores are. Don't insult me because I have friends who are on that team so just slow your roll......

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't waste your money on UA 150 next year the only coaches here are the D2&3 coaches that are coaching the teams.

What did people expect, there was no tryout just submit your kids bio! None of the top tier kids even bothered with this.

Don't waste your money on UA 150 next year the only coaches here are the D2&3 coaches that are coaching the teams.

What did people expect, there was no tryout just submit your kids bio! None of the top tier kids even bothered with this.

The top kids, from the top Maryland clubs are there. I get it that the colleges aren't there but the talent showed up

Right the talent showed up for $550.00 each for Mr. M&D. It's a joke people. Wake up! Another $165,000.00 into his pocket!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will be no changes, except for the attack and midi that move up.

[/quote]

The poster was talking about C team girls that are getting moved up to B. Nobody mentioned anyone getting moved up to A, relax little girl defender dad. She'll stay on A and keep getting outmuscled by the 16 year olds we play against in MD. Now from C to B should at least be one of their attack, two mids and two D (these are girls that I know of). Those are the changes that, at the very least, need to be made to Bert's team. Probably more, but I doubt he'll be that aggressive.[/quote]

No, talking about the B girls moving to A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny with the the new age requirement it really doesn't affect M&D because they don't play in any US lacrosse sanctioned tournaments. Parents were panicking before good ole SR calmed their fears. M&D 2021 black would have lost 8 girls and M&D 2020 black would have lost 5.....

What the heck are you talking about? The 21s have 2 girls with birthdays at the end of August. That's it.

Whatever you need to tell yourself at night so you can sleep..... They will be getting their driving permits as freshman when most sophomores are. Don't insult me because I have friends who are on that team so just slow your roll......

Slow my roll?? I sleep fine. My daughter and all but a couple girls on that team have birthdays after 9/1/2002.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who got blown out by SW? Also hope the girl is not a lefty will never see the field, one of the best attack players on Long Island is on that team and is a lefty!

One of the best players in her age group at best , maybe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it, so your not from yj b thinking your kid should be on a, ok you play for another organizations a team! Think you just got caught!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The poster was talking about C team girls that are getting moved up to B. Nobody mentioned anyone getting moved up to A, relax little girl defender dad. She'll stay on A and keep getting outmuscled by the 16 year olds we play against in MD. Now from C to B should at least be one of their attack, two mids and two D (these are girls that I know of). Those are the changes that, at the very least, need to be made to Bert's team. Probably more, but I doubt he'll be that aggressive.[/quote]

No, talking about the B girls moving to A.[/quote]

Agreed! YJ B moving to A at Igloo, Icon, Wave and Elevate. 100% spot on. Can we move on now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the best players in her age group at best , maybe.

Maybe s right! Kid hasn't been able to hit the side of a barn much less score a goal. Amazing what happens when other kids catch up and some seem to peak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like all of the 2021 teams from LI took some lumps down in md this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup. Competition was great and many but not all had to take a tie for the rain out yesterday. That screwed some teams up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup. Competition was great and many but not all had to take a tie for the rain out yesterday. That screwed some teams up

Wouldn't change the playoff picture for any of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wouldn't change the playoff picture for any of them.

Wrong, but irrelevant at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellow Jackets got a bum draw. Only played a half against Skywalkers and was clearly among the best in that division. Should have been in the playoffs. Would have been great to see them up against M&D in the semifinals. YJ are a really good team. Looking forward to seeing them again in the Fall.

Good luck everyone with tryouts. Lots of pressure on these girls to stick on the top teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellow Jackets got a bum draw. Only played a half against Skywalkers and was clearly among the best in that division. Should have been in the playoffs. Would have been great to see them up against M&D in the semifinals. YJ are a really good team. Looking forward to seeing them again in the Fall.

Good luck everyone with tryouts. Lots of pressure on these girls to stick on the top teams.

As the backnroom deals begin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The poster was talking about C team girls that are getting moved up to B. Nobody mentioned anyone getting moved up to A, relax little girl defender dad. She'll stay on A and keep getting outmuscled by the 16 year olds we play against in MD. Now from C to B should at least be one of their attack, two mids and two D (these are girls that I know of). Those are the changes that, at the very least, need to be made to Bert's team. Probably more, but I doubt he'll be that aggressive.

No, talking about the B girls moving to A.[/quote]

Agreed! YJ B moving to A at Igloo, Icon, Wave and Elevate. 100% spot on. Can we move on now?
[/quote]

keep telling yourself that. three are going up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers would of beat them by a wider margin had the game not been called. The gap between MD and LI is widening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, talking about the B girls moving to A.

[/quote]

keep telling yourself that. three are going up.[/quote]

Funny but we heard that last year too....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers would of beat them by a wider margin had the game not been called. The gap between MD and LI is widening.

Skywalkers is the standard at this juncture. YJ did not lose to any other MD team they played this summer. You have one dominate team and perhaps a second when M&D gets healthy. I would pump the brakes on that speaking for the entire state...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers is the standard at this juncture. YJ did not lose to any other MD team they played this summer. You have one dominate team and perhaps a second when M&D gets healthy. I would pump the brakes on that speaking for the entire state...

YJ lost to Liberty, did Liberty play any of these top MD teams? I keep seeing YJ in the top 3 and everyone else? Was that lose a fluke? Would have to say as far as LI goes, It ayahuasca Li earth and nobody remotely close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ lost to Liberty, did Liberty play any of these top MD teams? I keep seeing YJ in the top 3 and everyone else? Was that lose a fluke? Would have to say as far as LI goes, It ayahuasca Li earth and nobody remotely close.

Meant YJ, Liberty and everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top kids, from the top Maryland clubs are there. I get it that the colleges aren't there but the talent showed up

So my response to this a few days ago was posted but now magically it is gone. So I will rephrase it. It's a money grab wake up people!! Top talent ( ok whatever) showed up for $550.00 each. Do you really think that 13 girls from one team magically "were selected"?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So my response to this a few days ago was posted but now magically it is gone. So I will rephrase it. It's a money grab wake up people!! Top talent ( ok whatever) showed up for $550.00 each. Do you really think that 13 girls from one team magically "were selected"?

I am familiar with some of the girls selected for both UA and Nike120 and you wouldn't necessarily call them all "top talent". Some are, some aren't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your from LI and don't play for YJ, how does one get an invite for the NIke 120? Does CR control this too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be a fitting conclusion to the season when Liberty Black beats YJ Blue at Nationals. This way they will start the season and end the season beating their biggest rival. Ought to make for a nice ride home. Our girls can't wait. Dont forget to pack the tissues I'm sure there will be plenty of tears flowing !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be a fitting conclusion to the season when Liberty Black beats YJ Blue at Nationals. This way they will start the season and end the season beating their biggest rival. Ought to make for a nice ride home. Our girls can't wait. Dont forget to pack the tissues I'm sure there will be plenty of tears flowing !

Fear the Bee! Your girls are going to be shell shocked when you lose to both the B and A teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you? Certainly not a Liberty parent, they are too classy for this forum, as was stated on the YJ thread after the first win back in June. Very classy indeed. Hmmm... me thinks you are the same person...stirring the pot and probably doesn't have a daughter on either team.

Plus the National teams are separate from the A teams, there are tryouts, so it is not the same mix of girls for any of the teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you? Certainly not a Liberty parent, they are too classy for this forum, as was stated on the YJ thread after the first win back in June. Very classy indeed. Hmmm... me thinks you are the same person...stirring the pot and probably doesn't have a daughter on either team.

Plus the National teams are separate from the A teams, there are tryouts, so it is not the same mix of girls for any of the teams.

Liberty not as classy since they started letting in the riffraff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI. The nationals aren't truly a national tournament since none of the top md teams are there but enjoy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI. The nationals aren't truly a national tournament since none of the top md teams are there but enjoy!

It's 14U so most of the top md 2021 teams would be ineligible anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That birth certificate thing is annoying, huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the LI excuse for never beating md teams but if you look closer, the girls don't play the holdback game. But it works to explain the gap in talent. So pathetic. Enjoy the rec tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the LI excuse for never beating md teams but if you look closer, the girls don't play the holdback game. But it works to explain the gap in talent. So pathetic. Enjoy the rec tourney.

Show up and put it to rest...Lets hear your excuses...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please , just look at the UA booklet from a few years back over half the Baltimore and D.C. players were hold backs . Your a clown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Girls absolutely do play the holdback game. You can really see it in the 5th, 6th and 7th grade age groups. The difference in physical development is obvious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We kick your [lacrosse] all summer and fall. You need one more reminder to put it to rest? YJ 2021 has won exactly 1 tournament ever that was attended by the top MD clubs. Zero for any other LI team. M&D and SW have won every tournament except that one. Enjoy posting national champs on the website every year. It's the only chance you get to win anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not happening. The club season is over for the Maryland girls. Between the beaches and drivers ed starting up - they need this time before school starts up.

Page 39 of 44 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard