BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Express North at Long Ireland tournament
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Wow...great job by Express North winning the Long Ireland tournament this year. Must have been a tough tournament playing kids a year younger. Enjoy the tee shirts coaches! Well deserved.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Express North at Long Ireland tournament
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It was a 2025 team playing a 2026 team. Unreal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the Irish tournaments are never easy

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Really, wow. I was wondering why multiple kids had the same jersey numbers. Nuts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait to see the headline on site: "Congrats to the 2025 North team for winning the Long Ireland 2026 Division championship"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express wouldn't lie about the kids age or grade it must have been a mistake on the part of the tournament.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a joke, a select travel team with 2025 kids go into a 2026 division to win a T-shirt. Congrats LI Express North hope your proud that you're teaching kids to cheat. Great example coaches, enjoy the shirts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express should be ashamed of themselves. They not only had 2025 playing in a 2026 div but they also had a few 2024 players. What the heck are they thinking, was it that much fun to beat up on little kids. The tournament just lost a ton of respect, but I wonder how often this is going on since its so important to win at any level it seems.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a bunch a cry baby parents. There were only 8 kids that weren't the proper age playing and only 2 of them were scoring all the goals. You are telling me you couldn't stop 2 players from scoring. It looks like you had some bad coaching and now you are some sour parents. Get a life!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are a bunch a cry baby parents. There were only 8 kids that weren't the proper age playing and only 2 of them were scoring all the goals. You are telling me you couldn't stop 2 players from scoring. It looks like you had some bad coaching and now you are some sour parents. Get a life!!!!

So only 8 of the 10 starting kids were inappropriate ages? 80% of the starters... if only 2 kids could score against younger kids your coaching blows! Bring your true 2026s and take your [lacrosse] beating from Grip 'N Rip or Levittown like a man. Pathetic, cheating in a charity tournament. [lacrosse] Clown! Kudos to Levittown for calling their [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheating is cheating, don't try and justify it. You pathetic loser

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Bottom line your team didn't want to play in your own age bracket 2025 which had enough teams itself. You were AFRAID so you played down. Pathetic on your part. So you took the easy way out...we understand what you did. It's ok, really enjoy the tee shirts. I

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

E

lol either you take a hole to a new level or you are trying to be funny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

8 kids....its called cheating. No matter how many points they score.you can't win without your 8 older players!? Get a life!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a joke, a director puts his undefeated town travel teams in lower PAL brackets so they can win. Too bad he doesn't run Hershey. Sure he will make it up in Greenport

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 8 kids not proper age???? Please tell me you are being sarcastic? The Express were openly admitting that they 2024 kids playing and several 2025 kids playing against 2026. Disgusting. Then of course Express announces on their Twitter feed that they won to help promote tryouts. Zero morals. One year is a huge factor in athletics but two is overwhelming.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The coach could have given the other teams a heads up at least.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Levittown tomahawks parents and coaches should be ashamed of the behavior they displayed yesterday. Long Island express was asked last minute to play in this tournament. The cursing and screaming was poor sportsmanship. The drinking at this event is an embarrassment.

It is about the players and the parents ruined it. Enjoy your t-shirts and the pride you have for behaving that way. Best of luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No..it's true. There were 2026, 2025, and at least 1 2024 kid on that Express team. Spoke with a parent and the kids talked to each other on the field. So the coaches knew.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Levittown tomahawks parents and coaches should be ashamed of themselves for the behavior they displayed yesterday. Long Island express was asked to play at this tournament last minute. The cursing and screaming in front of kids was poor sportsmanship. The drinking at this event is an embarrassment.

It was about the players and they all played well. Enjoy your t-shirts and the pride you have for behaving that way. Best of luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No..not a crybaby..the fact that you openly admit to 8 players playing on a lower grade bracket and are ok with it shows that maybe you need a life and should stop living vicariously through your kid. Keep your shirt..I'm sure the adult size should fit you too..I'd rather teach my kid that cheating is not the way to go. it's okay that my 3rd grader can't cover your 6th grader...I'm ok with that....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are an idiot, 1 kid at that age could take over a game. Only 8 omg

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the most ignorant statement and pretty much sums up how this great game is being ruined by clubs & parents with a win at all cost mentality. You are teaching young kids that its ok to cheat!! for what a t-shirt to post it on a web page? You all need to take are hard look at how your raising your kids, keep teaching him this and they'll be cheaters for the rest of their lives. What a disgrace for LI Express to go from being crowned world series of lax champions to cheaters just pathetic!! Enjoy the shirts and make sure when you tell people you won the championship that you tell them you did paying down a division. Oh wait that won't happen cheaters=liars

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Levittown tomahawks parents and coaches should be ashamed of the behavior they displayed yesterday. Long Island express was asked last minute to play in this tournament. The cursing and screaming was poor sportsmanship. The drinking at this event is an embarrassment.

It is about the players and the parents ruined it. Enjoy your t-shirts and the pride you have for behaving that way. Best of luck.

Did the Express coach know? He denied having older kids even after it was already known. wth is that? He could have easily diffused the situation by explaining it was a last minute thing,etc. And forget about Levittown, there was another team that was screwed over more because of this. The tournament organizer apologized. But both them and the Express coaches should have been up front about it. They weren't and it was a complete surprise. We had a similar situation last year and the opposing coach had his team work off-hand, multiple passing, etc. It's fine if you know what you are up against going in. That would be the classy thing to do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's great you were asked last minute to play but bring your 2026's not 2025 & 2024 payers. Levittown did nothing wrong they called out a bunch of cheaters. How you can even justify what you did is ridiculous. How is it fair to all of the true 2026 teams that entered that tournament. we all know why Express didn't bring their true 2026 team because they would have lost. For you to say Levittown parents & coaches should be ashamed of their behavior, those kids played hard all day earned the right to play for the championship against a true 2026 team not a team full of older kids, You really need to take a look at yourself Talk about poor sportsmanship cheating a fine example of sportsmanship, I sure you all made Channy proud. keep convincing yourselves that you won and what you did is right..

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Superb trolling. lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by meco24

Did the Express coach know? He denied having older kids even after it was already known. wth is that? He could have easily diffused the situation by explaining it was a last minute thing,etc. And forget about Levittown, there was another team that was screwed over more because of this. The tournament organizer apologized. But both them and the Express coaches should have been up front about it. They weren't and it was a complete surprise. We had a similar situation last year and the opposing coach had his team work off-hand, multiple passing, etc. It's fine if you know what you are up against going in. That would be the classy thing to do.

Couldn't agreee more Grip it & Rip it got screwed it should have been them in the championship against Levittown. It's all on Express and their coaches who could have been forthright but chose to be classless and that says a lot about that organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ashamed? Actually quite the opposite. I will never back down for sticking up for kids who worked their butts off to get to a championship only for it to be stolen by classless jerks. Express you cheated you got called out enjoy that embarrassment

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Classic!!! Because they can't compete with their own age group....pathetic coaching.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Hey. I'm new to the area. Have a 7th grader that is looking for a club team on LI. I really want him to shine. Can anyone recommend a program that will let him play against younger kids so he looks better. Want to pad his resume.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North is a bunch of cheating [lacrosse] bags. Bottom line.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the problem with your argument, every Express team was in action yesterday at NLF and Hershey and god knows where else.Doubt they had all these extra studs to use in this tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Here is the problem with your argument, every Express team was in action yesterday at NLF and Hershey and god knows where else.Doubt they had all these extra studs to use in this tournaments.

They were wearing Express uniforms and called themselves Express. Are you saying they were impostors? A clever negative PR stunt perpetrated by one of the other elite clubs perhaps?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North is a bunch of cheating [lacrosse] bags. Bottom line.

my kid loves his t shirt. wearing it today. i forwarded the express twitter post to my extended family and friends. thanks to your son for being the doormat

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Nice. You just proved all our points with that comment about playing with class and dignity. Excellent point. I'm sure you make you're children proud. Father of the year award goes to you.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Nice. You just proved all our points with that comment about playing with class and dignity. Excellent point. I'm sure you make you're children proud. Father of the year award goes to you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Levittown should shut there mouth. That program is being run by a complete jerk. And it shows by the sidelines. Poor class of people

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Levittown should shut there mouth. That program is being run by a complete jerk. And it shows by the sidelines. Poor class of people

Shut THEIR mouth, not shut there mouth. Dummy.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
lol......stupid and classless.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled