BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest thing holding back Madlax is owner overplays his own kids. Every kid on that team works his butt off to earn a starting spot. But his own kids get a pass. Heard from inside source that it is driving parents crazy, and if he doesn't fix it soon there are several players that are going to move on.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This happens with just about every team, in every sport, when a parent coaches. That's just the way it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I totally agree. Buddy of min his kid plays for Brotherly Love 2024. He just told me that their team made a decisions that BOTH father coaches with boys on the team are stepping down and they have hired two professional coaches to coach the team next year. Kudos to the two dad's interesting decision and I am sure a tough one but agree that at middle school and high school you need to have a NON dad coaching. Even if there is no daddy ball and they are objective the naysayers will aways play that card, best for all involved at some point the dad's need to get off the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I totally agree. Buddy of min his kid plays for Brotherly Love 2024. He just told me that their team made a decisions that BOTH father coaches with boys on the team are stepping down and they have hired two professional coaches to coach the team next year. Kudos to the two dad's interesting decision and I am sure a tough one but agree that at middle school and high school you need to have a NON dad coaching. Even if there is no daddy ball and they are objective the naysayers will aways play that card, best for all involved at some point the dad's need to get off the sidelines.

Two Madlax teams are coached by dads coaching their sons. That's why both are losing kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on Next Level? Do they do a good job of teaching kids to be better players? How's the staff?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on Next Level? Do they do a good job of teaching kids to be better players? How's the staff?

They are benefiting from many Montgomery County families who have no desire to play for the Madlax owner. They only have one strong team (2020). The rest of the club is average.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next level is a fine program. I would say they are a high B level on the talent scale overall as a club. The best of the best from the younger teams tend to leave in 7th to 8th grade for one of the big dog programs. Depending who is hot at the time. The coaching is above avg. for sure. I would say its hard to find bad coaching on any of these teams in the DMV. As long as they are in the higher levels of the HOCO league.

On another subject I find it funny the effort and time the parents of kids that are going or planning on going to these power house high school teams when they are picking a club. If you son is going to Landon you will be fine. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a solid team with a very good coach whose brother recently bought the program two years ago and is doing a very good job improving the program. The 2024 team won the A Division of HOCO, won the Denver Shootout, and finished 2nd in Vail, and I assume will move up to AA to challenge the boys next Spring. The program is definitely heading in the right direction with a very solid group of coaches. Their 2020 and 2023 teams are very strong and they seem to attract good families at all age groups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a solid team with a very good coach whose brother recently bought the program two years ago and is doing a very good job improving the program. The 2024 team won the A Division of HOCO, won the Denver Shootout, and finished 2nd in Vail, and I assume will move up to AA to challenge the boys next Spring. The program is definitely heading in the right direction with a very solid group of coaches. Their 2020 and 2023 teams are very strong and they seem to attract good families at all age groups.

Give me a break. If 2024 plays AA, they will go 0-6. They are a glorified rec team. Those Colorado tourneys are a complete joke and count for nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
at AA, maybe Next Level wins one game during the spring season....either Crabs or Looney's, but no more than that. That being said, there's nothing lame about winning the single A HOCO spring league. The AA division is beyond a doubt the most competitive league in the country...Elite 8 and the other summer tournaments proved that.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on Club Blue 2024 in MD and VA?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You Dads that pick on specific kids are pathetic. First of all, you’re an adult making disparaging remarks about a child. It’s probably b/c you feel inadequate when you son doesn’t measure up to your delusions of how great he should be. Stop re-living your life through them. And stop picking on kids. The boys will read this and just think how your son will feel if he read some of these posts. They won’t be able to shrug them off as the ramblings of a loser Dad frustrated with his own lack of success. Show some maturity. AND STOP BULLYING THESE KIDS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally someone is trying to move to age base
NXT Sports
https://nxtsports.com/blog/entry/nx...to-adopt-us-lacrosse-age-segmentation-p/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally someone is trying to move to age base
NXT Sports
https://nxtsports.com/blog/entry/nx...to-adopt-us-lacrosse-age-segmentation-p/

Outstanding! So thankful the adults are stepping up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't matter. Madlax 2024 is still the best in the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont tryout for Breakers. Youve been warned.
Money grab.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on Club Blue 2024 in MD and VA?

none at all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ryan Browningn Breakers director is delusional

A
Anonymous