BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 57 of 65 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What other tournaments did that Dukes play in this summer?

NATIONAL 175 - BEST OF THE BEST - 6/30 - 2021 division - 3rd place
2017 NCAA Future Champions Lacrosse Tournament - 2022 division - Tied for 2nd place - lost to LI Express.
2016 [lacrosse]'S Sporting Goods Tournament of Champions presented by Pasco County - 5-8th place - eliminated in 2nd round.

Where all of the players that played in Naptown present in these tournaments?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes beat Hawks 10- 4 today at naptown..

That's a beat down. They got what they deserved. Where are all the 18-6 posters now? They can be a nasty bunch. I am sure they will come up with lots of excuses. Other than maybe 2018, it looks like Hawks has not fared well this week.

A team of all-stars from 2022 and 2021 teams beats a single 2022 team. Congratulations.

Same can be said about the Hawks also. Hawks got beat at their own game of stacking kids from other clubs and can't handle it. See ya
Saturday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems to me the Dukes have it figured out... Invite really good kids to play lacrosse together and have fun doing it. What a unique and novel idea...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes Nationals (plus a few ringers) looked exceptionally good today. About 1/2 the kids were ones that paid into the Dukes Nationals program and the other half were guests brought in to get the 'ship (including the Petro boys).

Whatever helps you sleep tonight Hawks dad. All those kids were already on Dukes. The twins played for Dukes earlier this summer also. This team wasn't just put together to beat you guys. But they sure did beat you pretty easily for a team that doesn't practice.

I'm sure Petro drives his boys up and down the east coast for the Dukes clinics and pays for all the Dukes clinics to get his boys above the travel cut line so they can have the privaledge for playing for the Dukes team that week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to look at it like this. The Dukes team a select team and in the reality of it they should never lose a game to any team that is a regular club team which I think they lost to BLC at sometime this year.
Hawks may have hold backs and way have taken players from other teams and states but the team you play is their team and I think that matters more than anything. No even a Hawas parent but when you see select teams have to add more fire power to beat you then they should be proud.
This weekend will prove who is really the best. Go luck to all the MD teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, Hawks met their match today. The better side won today. I went on the Hoco website tonight and saw 18-6 and all is well now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes Nationals (plus a few ringers) looked exceptionally good today. About 1/2 the kids were ones that paid into the Dukes Nationals program and the other half were guests brought in to get the 'ship (including the Petro boys).

Whatever helps you sleep tonight Hawks dad. All those kids were already on Dukes. The twins played for Dukes earlier this summer also. This team wasn't just put together to beat you guys. But they sure did beat you pretty easily for a team that doesn't practice.

I'm sure Petro drives his boys up and down the east coast for the Dukes clinics and pays for all the Dukes clinics to get his boys above the travel cut line so they can have the privaledge for playing for the Dukes team that week.

You obviously have no clue how the team works. Guess it would be too hard to just congratulate a group of boys that with the exception of 2 are on age 2022 players that never practice for going out there and playing as well as they did the last two days. I know you hate it but you got run off the field today. No one goes to all the camps. It's not possible with playing for your own club. And there are no camps in the summer.

As another poster said. What a novel idea to have really good kids together to play and have fun. The coaches are great. The boys are all really good kids on and off the field. God forbid they have some fun. Sorry you're butt hurt. You're still a great team. Everyone loses sometime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a beat down. They got what they deserved. Where are all the 18-6 posters now? They can be a nasty bunch. I am sure they will come up with lots of excuses. Other than maybe 2018, it looks like Hawks has not fared well this week.

A team of all-stars from 2022 and 2021 teams beats a single 2022 team. Congratulations.

Same can be said about the Hawks also. Hawks got beat at their own game of stacking kids from other clubs and can't handle it. See ya
Saturday.

Hawks built a team from tryouts last august and never change it. Kids deciding to play somewhere else at the end of the year is not stacking a team. taking the best players from 7+ teams that all play on other teams most of the time is stacking a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like excuses coming Hawks losing today 10-4 . Excuses are like assholes everyone has one . Hawks no more top dogs . Will not be undeafted this year it's gotta hurt. Lost at their own tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I look at 18 -6 first game of season then looked 10-4 end of season . Ouch

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, Hawks met their match today. The better side won today. I went on the Hoco website tonight and saw 18-6 and all is well now.

It will be great to see the rematch at the Millon 2022 championships.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It shows how good the Hoco League really is when you take some of the best players from weaker 2022 and 2021 Elite teams and they can beat the best 2022 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks just lost to Dukes. Next game Hawks play is with API. I can see 18-6 happening again. Good luck to both teams. This may be the end of API as kids will be trying out for other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both the Hawks and Diamondbacks organizations seem pretty toxic at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those are two different teams. How can you compare a win vs Diamondbacks to a loss vs an all-star team made up of kids from 7 different teams put together to beat the Hawks for one game? The only similarity is that your kid played in both games and you get to pound your chest anonymously for a couple days. You're probably the same person that complains about holdbacks, but I guess it's ok if it's on an all-star team your kid is on. There's a reason no Hawks kids participate with Duke's but Diamondbacks feel the need to do so (including their coach).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke's should never lose a game and should win most games handily. It does sound like a lot of fun, unless you are the local kid that gets bumped for a "Guest" player. What is the API connection to Dukes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those are two different teams. How can you compare a win vs Diamondbacks to a loss vs an all-star team made up of kids from 7 different teams put together to beat the Hawks for one game? The only similarity is that your kid played in both games and you get to pound your chest anonymously for a couple days. You're probably the same person that complains about holdbacks, but I guess it's ok if it's on an all-star team your kid is on. There's a reason no Hawks kids participate with Duke's but Diamondbacks feel the need to do so (including their coach).

The real reason is with the four practices a week plus film study they Hawks kids wouldn't have time to play for Dukes.

How many of those kids will burn out in 2 years? I walked by their tent yesterday and listened to the coach talking to the team. I almost spit out my drink it was so ridiculous. Those poor kids. I know they win a lot but do they have a life outside of lacrosse? Must have sucked to get worked by a team of kids that play together once every other month or so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The real reason is with the four practices a week plus film study they Hawks kids wouldn't have time to play for Dukes.

How many of those kids will burn out in 2 years? I walked by their tent yesterday and listened to the coach talking to the team. I almost spit out my drink it was so ridiculous. Those poor kids. I know they win a lot but do they have a life outside of lacrosse? Must have sucked to get worked by a team of kids that play together once every other month or so.

Im sure it did hurt to lose. Only loss for that team all year. Losing to an All Star team is hardly enough to go bashing the coaches and kids that have out worked every other team and coaches out there all year. Walking by the tent? Stalking the tent? Poor kids? Burnt Out? Your entire statement reaks of jealousy and envy. Are these same poor kids going to get burnt out playing football, basketball,with their friends? API friends I mean. Or swimming and having fun the rest of the summer.
When your kid try out for Hawk team in a few weeks because he has to, and doesnt make it. It will be because of his Daddy. Character counts from the parents right down to the kids. Its part of the selection process when a team gets built. And he will have to because your team is a complete joke and employing from within and will not be able to field a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like I posted yesterday, I hope the parents and players are ready for the weekend because even though it was only one loss, their will be fallout. If the Coach feels your player was the reason they lost, don't expect him to play this weekend. Also might want to try out for other clubs. After all, the Coach has reached out to plenty of replacements already except lefty attackmen of course

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were jetlagged that is why we finished 1-4 at Naptown. Oh wait, we weren't 1-4, we made it to the championship game for the 4th straight summer tourney. Hopefully the altitude in Belair won't be too much for the dbags.

18-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like I posted yesterday, I hope the parents and players are ready for the weekend because even though it was only one loss, their will be fallout. If the Coach feels your player was the reason they lost, don't expect him to play this weekend. Also might want to try out for other clubs. After all, the Coach has reached out to plenty of replacements already except lefty attackmen of course

Is this statement based on first hand knowledge or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Im sure it did hurt to lose. Only loss for that team all year. Losing to an All Star team is hardly enough to go bashing the coaches and kids that have out worked every other team and coaches out there all year. Walking by the tent? Stalking the tent? Poor kids? Burnt Out? Your entire statement reaks of jealousy and envy. Are these same poor kids going to get burnt out playing football, basketball,with their friends? API friends I mean. Or swimming and having fun the rest of the summer.
When your kid try out for Hawk team in a few weeks because he has to, and doesnt make it. It will be because of his Daddy. Character counts from the parents right down to the kids. Its part of the selection process when a team gets built. And he will have to because your team is a complete joke and employing from within and will not be able to field a team.

Umm...Their tent was literally on the walkway from the fields to where the food and bathroom were. No one was stalking them. But it sounded like Stuart Smalley telling the boys they're good enough, they're smart enough and gosh darnnit, people like them. You know where the cutters are. Have faith that your teammates will be there. This is why we put so much time in......Good grief, it was a meditation session.

And no, my son would never tryout for hawks. He enjoys playing other sports and would rather not spend 4-5 days a week playing lacrosse year round. And guess what? He still was good enough to start on the team that just kicked your kids asses.

Get back in the film room Hawks. Find those weak links.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lost and the coach is already trying to get new kids to the tryouts to replace some of the team ... That is sad but they have to be able to drive to practice .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this statement based on first hand knowledge or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn?

1st hand knowledge and history. We all know one another. Our kids are teammates in other sports. We get the calls from the coach about moving. Yeah, come out and practice 5 times a week and sacrifice so many things while the coach is already recruiting your replacement and gloating about it. Where do I sign up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's ok. Hawks has 4 more holdbacks coming to the 2022 team next year. This is 1st hand knowledge also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Umm...Their tent was literally on the walkway from the fields to where the food and bathroom were. No one was stalking them. But it sounded like Stuart Smalley telling the boys they're good enough, they're smart enough and gosh darnnit, people like them. You know where the cutters are. Have faith that your teammates will be there. This is why we put so much time in......Good grief, it was a meditation session.

And no, my son would never tryout for hawks. He enjoys playing other sports and would rather not spend 4-5 days a week playing lacrosse year round. And guess what? He still was good enough to start on the team that just kicked your kids asses.

Get back in the film room Hawks. Find those weak links.

HAHA.. Classic réponse from a parent who has been hating on a team for years and is bitter. Not 1 API player made any contribution in that game. If any player from hawks wanted to play for Dukes your boy would be on the sideline.
Thanks for confirming exactly who you are too. Dummy.
The will be no help from the Dukes this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting Hawks 2018 win naptown with out of state players and 2022 Hawks also have out of state players yet they all cry about Dukes 2022 team the past 2 days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again who are the out of state players for Hawks 2022? One Florida kid who has been on the team for years has been injured. Give a number or shut up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting Hawks 2018 win naptown with out of state players and 2022 Hawks also have out of state players yet they all cry about Dukes 2022 team the past 2 days.

An anonymous posters on BOTC make up lies about Hawks teams......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2022 and Crabs 2022 are in the running to get the Petro boys as well as a solid attackman and goalie from Koopers 2021. Both those teams need saving, but who will get them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

18-6 Diamondbag coach/parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are mad because they played another team with a couple of holdbacks and got their [lacrosse] kick.. just think if other teams had as many holdbacks Hawks wouldn't win ...Hawks have Sat prep courses this weekend if they don't well at the course they will just reclass so they get a head. My boy is so smart

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I haven't heard any crying. Mostly congratulations on putting together a solid all-star team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breaking News! High School Level Club Teams have kids from different states on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great recruiting beats great player development at this age every time. Your team gets better while the other team gets weaker. Bigger, faster, stronger can't be developed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breaking News! High School Level Club Teams have kids from different states on them.

Many if not most of the top teams in Maryland draw kids from VA, PA, DE, and DC. If you are complaining about out of state kids, you probably are hoping your 3rd grade rec team was still intact. These out of state kids pay full price for the year and pay more in travel and time. The kids are motivated and the parents can afford it.

Guest players are just hired guns that don't pay the club fees and the coaches are basically admitting their paying team is not getting the job done and want the win more than they want to give the paying kids playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2022 and Crabs 2022 are in the running to get the Petro boys as well as a solid attackman and goalie from Koopers 2021. Both those teams need saving, but who will get them?

My money is on all of the them going to and playing with FCA '22

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe Petro boys will reclass and go play at the 2023 level next year. Their dad is a big fan of reclassed players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't be surprised if they don't end up playing for the Hawks. From what I've read on here the Hawks coach is reaching out to players because they lost one game this year. People on here that have first hand knowledge. LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would Petro leave the club that he helped start?

Page 57 of 65 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard