BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,228
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 80 of 91 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I do remember going on an important job interview about 25 years ago. The guy asked me when I was 11, what ranking was my travel baseball team. I was 23 then, so I said that was 12 years ago, I don't remember. I didn't get the job because of that answer. Remember these 11 year old boy rankings are so important.

To be honest you just weren't qualified for the job

Typical [lacrosse] response to a valid post.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because their directors make the schedule. They do this to try to tire out taz. Unfortunately it does not work because Taz beats them anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's more important to have the right training , and practice is most important. That's where a child will improve and learn . Learning to play lacrosse the right way is key. There are many good clubs that provided that . You want your child to be happy and have fun ,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because their directors make the schedule. They do this to try to tire out taz. Unfortunately it does not work because Taz beats them anyway

WP really has an easy road as well. Unless laxachusetts split the yellow team. Geez.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Wolfpack with the B teams at NLF?

Same reason Bandits are. They want to stay fresh for the playoffs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do remember going on an important job interview about 25 years ago. The guy asked me when I was 11, what ranking was my travel baseball team. I was 23 then, so I said that was 12 years ago, I don't remember. I didn't get the job because of that answer. Remember these 11 year old boy rankings are so important.

Cool post. Don't be afraid to tell them that your team ranked last next time. We all believe in you and eventually that Assistant JV Coaching position could still be yours.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of those teams is a C team. Has to be a mistake

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you mean the CHOSEN ONE beats them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cool post. Don't be afraid to tell them that your team ranked last next time. We all believe in you and eventually that Assistant JV Coaching position could still be yours.

Oooh touched a nerve, You obviously got turned down for a job as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any go to the free clinic for the new team S2S for this bracket?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any go to the free clinic for the new team S2S for this bracket?

How much did you drink before posting this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why the guy who owns it is a complete jerk. And the guy who runs it from Farmingdale is a drunk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why the guy who owns it is a complete jerk. And the guy who runs it from Farmingdale is a drunk.

They offer a free informational clinic and get blasted with lies anyway. This board is getting worse. God forbid someone comes here looking for real information.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The CHOSEN ONE took his talents to Primetime 2023...no more Taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why the guy who owns it is a complete jerk. And the guy who runs it from Farmingdale is a drunk.

You are an arshole

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Except when he's not playing for eclipse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They offer a free informational clinic and get blasted with lies anyway. This board is getting worse. God forbid someone comes here looking for real information.

Never even heard about it. Was it invite only? Friends and family?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why the guy who owns it is a complete jerk. And the guy who runs it from Farmingdale is a drunk.

The Farmingdale guy you are speaking about also owns a town travel team in Farmingdale called DalerNation. That program is horrible now. Complete money grab. Chased all the talent away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So who will he play for this weekend? Taz or Eclipse? Explains why Eclipse ranked so much higher in the MA tournament. Will he play this weekend for 2024? Eclipse plays Taz. Should be interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never even heard about it. Was it invite only? Friends and family?

hired gun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did they say who was coaching or anything at all?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you people talk about an 11 year old boy like this so much? Great kid, great parents. Hardest working 11 year old out there period!! The Evans family is world class!! I encourage anyone that has the chance, to get to know this family, nothing but good intentions .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please delete this. No need to reveal names.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you people talk about an 11 year old boy like this so much? Great kid, great parents. Hardest working 11 year old out there period!! The Evans family is world class!! I encourage anyone that has the chance, to get to know this family, nothing but good intentions .

Ok great kid, great family. Who's he playing for this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not Taz!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My bet is Eclipse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it matter to you who he is playing for this weekend. That's the issue everyone is so concerned about this kid, maybe if your kid worked a little harder he would have the opportunity to choose where he plays on any given weekend. Also before you talk about loyalty the teams he plays for seem to have no problem so why not worry about your own kid and let this family be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please delete this. No need to reveal names.

Everyone knows his name from the videos they post on you tube

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it matter to you who he is playing for this weekend. That's the issue everyone is so concerned about this kid, maybe if your kid worked a little harder he would have the opportunity to choose where he plays on any given weekend. Also before you talk about loyalty the teams he plays for seem to have no problem so why not worry about your own kid and let this family be.

Early scouting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Early scouting.

So you're stalking a young kid and calling it scouting. No matter what his family does you're worse than that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My bet is Eclipse

you mean 12 year old

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Good coaching isn't reflected on wins and losses at this age
It's how many kids want to return to the team and how many develop a love for the game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Early scouting.

So you're stalking a young kid and calling it scouting. No matter what his family does you're worse than that.

No. We just want to know if he is playing so we can go and get someone to cover him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My bet is Eclipse

you mean 12 year old

The CT Kid will be 12 in 2018.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Early scouting.

No. We just want to know if he is playing so we can go and get someone to cover him.

It's actually really very WRONG that this kid plays for different teams. If my son made a spot on a team and this kid came in late in the season and played here and there I'd be pissed. It's the parents own fault they aren't making many friends. I don't care how GREAT people think they are. What they are doing is totally wrong. And just because he's 11 and the best now does not mean $hit! It sounds like the parents need to get a life outside their 11 year old son.
Personally, I want to know if we are going to crush Eclipse or now we know we have the "chosen one" that all of a sudden makes their team something they aren't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then expose YOUR name coward.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CHOSEN ONE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely Taddy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people don't have any idea about this boy. He is not a gun for hire. He shows up at every practice all year long. His parents drive him hours and hours. This boy is a great child, The kind of self motivating child that works at his game constantly. The kind of child you wish your child was as he probably refuses to hit the wall or make the sacrifices that are necessary to be great at something. Show some respect to this family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Then expose YOUR name coward.....

Sweatsuit WP attack Dad

Page 80 of 91 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard