BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 65 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes before your holdbacks you could not beat or compete with API.you did beat Api last year still with holdbacks . Play api straight up and see what happens ..yes my son after next year will play grade base but half your team should playing high school grade base after this summer..

Are you still talking about 3rd grade lacrosse? Dude you have serious issues and jealously. Not one person on here takes you serious and it is very entertaining, #apihasholdbacks

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last full week of the 2022 season. A lot of good lacrosse to come, good luck to all teams. These kids deserve some rest. They have put a lot into this season.

ps
#apihasholdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think there are a lot of kids and parents looking forward to seeing some real good lacrosse this weekend. There are some teams missing and some other teams that you question but in the end the out come should give you and ideal of who is the top teams with the rules that lacrosse allows.
Personally I would like to see real age based teams with the Jan 1 cut off and for purposes of players you could allow a 2 year group in 1 age groupin but for what has already been set this will be the best of the best. As long as non of the teams have added any players after the cut of date.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think there are a lot of kids and parents looking forward to seeing some real good lacrosse this weekend. There are some teams missing and some other teams that you question but in the end the out come should give you and ideal of who is the top teams with the rules that lacrosse allows.
Personally I would like to see real age based teams with the Jan 1 cut off and for purposes of players you could allow a 2 year group in 1 age groupin but for what has already been set this will be the best of the best. As long as non of the teams have added any players after the cut of date.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so let me get this straight #3 team in the world goes 1-4 is a lesser tournament with their holdbacks playing in a lessser fielded tournament. I can only imagine what will happen when they face the Hawks at Millons tournaments.#18-6 #apihasholdbacks

Was that really the Diamondbacks that went 1-4 at NXT or someone copying there initials

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so let me get this straight #3 team in the world goes 1-4 is a lesser tournament with their holdbacks playing in a lessser fielded tournament. I can only imagine what will happen when they face the Hawks at Millons tournaments.#18-6 #apihasholdbacks

Was that really the Diamondbacks that went 1-4 at NXT or someone copying there initials

Tired...jet lagged....too much fiber.....too little fiber.

18-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was them and full team. The competition @ NXT was impressive I have to say. Some of the teams they faced had excellent defenses better then what they generally encountered at WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's because WYSL is a joke. NXT is just an average tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No the nxt was average . The competition at world's was better but 2 teams that shouldn't been at the world's .. the boys didn't show up at nxt bottom line...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon tournament schedule is out API Hawks rematch from week one in hoco league

Watch out for BLC in Millon tournament. They beat Hawks in finals. Picked up some blue chip players that didn't play with them in Hoco. Staying below the radar this summer. They are healthy and rested.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon tournament schedule is out API Hawks rematch from week one in hoco league

Watch out for BLC in Millon tournament. They beat Hawks in finals. Picked up some blue chip players that didn't play with them in Hoco. Staying below the radar this summer. They are healthy and rested.

And it is both teams first game on Saturday. Think that was by design, to get it played early.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks could also be loading up on a few "guest" players to add to their roster. Wouldn't put it past them. anything to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks could also be loading up on a few "guest" players to add to their roster. Wouldn't put it past them. anything to win.
. Hawks not known to use guess players but the will make attempts to rob other clubs of strong players during tryout time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try was at both nxt and wsyl. The nxt was better with some teams loaded with players that aged out of WSYJ. Stop trying rationalize your poor performance at WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will be very sad to see teams skirt the rules and add players. If this happens it will make this tournament the ball of S that we see out there in the lacrosse world. I would personally rather teams then participate in US lacrosse stuff so you at least know people are not cheating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will be very sad to see teams skirt the rules and add players. If this happens it will make this tournament the ball of S that we see out there in the lacrosse world. I would personally rather teams then participate in US lacrosse stuff so you at least know people are not cheating.

I thought teams had to submit rosters and proof of grade months ago. Hopefully they will police at the start of each game and disqualify anyone that tries to pull fast one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to really drive M Millon crazy and pi*s him off, have all of the reams play zone defense. Maybe not the entire game but switch from man/man to zone and back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you dumbness do know that rosters had to be in months ago for this tournament and that Millon is not playing that [lacrosse] with any teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't have poor performance WSYL... I thought you couldn't change roster for Million ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ROSTER VALIDATION

The rising 8th National 2022 championship is trying to ensure we don’t have “super” teams or all-star teams made exclusively for this championship event. All teams are 2022 based and must be part of team that competes year round.

In order to be considered for this Championship the club director must do the following.

Submit a complete roster by Dec 1, 2016. Roster must include players number, full name, school, and birthdate.
Provide a copy of the players report card from the 2016 fall school year.
Provide proof of your spring league (you will need their records for seeding purposes).
Provide a list of all fall 2016/spring 2017 tournaments, and summer schedule.
Pay tournament non refundable deposit $1,000

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

18-6 diamonback daddy/coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they are on the 2021 koopers team.

If Petro's sons were playing as guest players for Crabs 2022 team then they were playing down. Both sons play for Koopers 2021.

Both boys have been playing up for years now. They are 7th grade students. The Koopers 2021 team, which originated some years ago with a core group that played at MLC were combined with kids from the now defunct Fearless club to form a 2021 team. By my count, I believe that 5-6 Koopers 2021 kids are enrolled in the 7th grade with the remainder 8th graders. It is an interesting team and well coached. They are 2022's and as "guests" were playing at an age/grade appropriate level. They are prodigies -- that can play against ever greater/older competition and very effectively. It was fun watching them compete at Young Guns this weekend.

Petro's kids are very good players but hardly prodigies. Hawks made them look like regular 2022 AA players today.

The attack Petro ran his mouth all weekend like he was the greatest ever

Petro boys jumping on the Duke's Nationals team this weekend at Naptown. I bet that really pisses off all the Duke's parents that pay all that money for practices and drive up and down the east coast to get their kids above the travel/cut line, then get bumped for these guest players. That's Duke's for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ROSTER VALIDATION

The rising 8th National 2022 championship is trying to ensure we don’t have “super” teams or all-star teams made exclusively for this championship event. All teams are 2022 based and must be part of team that competes year round.

In order to be considered for this Championship the club director must do the following.

Submit a complete roster by Dec 1, 2016. Roster must include players number, full name, school, and birthdate.
Provide a copy of the players report card from the 2016 fall school year.
Provide proof of your spring league (you will need their records for seeding purposes).
Provide a list of all fall 2016/spring 2017 tournaments, and summer schedule.
Pay tournament non refundable deposit $1,000

Legit! Now let's see if they enforce it. Hopefully they do. I would love to see any cheaters get disqualified.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. Hawks not known to use guess players but the will make attempts to rob other clubs of strong players during tryout time.

By inviting them to tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No the nxt was average . The competition at world's was better but 2 teams that shouldn't been at the world's .. the boys didn't show up at nxt bottom line...

It happens. These are still kids. Good luck this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By inviting them to tryouts?

Yes, they are invited to tryouts. Hawks got a few decent Cannons players in their program last year at tryouts. Nothing wrong with inviting kids from other teams, just have to do it the right way and be open about it. Teams need to realize that good/decent players will be approached by other teams. And no, I have no connection with Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes beat Hawks 10- 4 today at naptown..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes Nationals (plus a few ringers) looked exceptionally good today. About 1/2 the kids were ones that paid into the Dukes Nationals program and the other half were guests brought in to get the 'ship (including the Petro boys).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a beat down. They got what they deserved. Where are all the 18-6 posters now? They can be a nasty bunch. I am sure they will come up with lots of excuses. Other than maybe 2018, it looks like Hawks has not fared well this week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes Nationals (plus a few ringers) looked exceptionally good today. About 1/2 the kids were ones that paid into the Dukes Nationals program and the other half were guests brought in to get the 'ship (including the Petro boys).

Whatever helps you sleep tonight Hawks dad. All those kids were already on Dukes. The twins played for Dukes earlier this summer also. This team wasn't just put together to beat you guys. But they sure did beat you pretty easily for a team that doesn't practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they are on the 2021 koopers team.

If Petro's sons were playing as guest players for Crabs 2022 team then they were playing down. Both sons play for Koopers 2021.

Both boys have been playing up for years now. They are 7th grade students. The Koopers 2021 team, which originated some years ago with a core group that played at MLC were combined with kids from the now defunct Fearless club to form a 2021 team. By my count, I believe that 5-6 Koopers 2021 kids are enrolled in the 7th grade with the remainder 8th graders. It is an interesting team and well coached. They are 2022's and as "guests" were playing at an age/grade appropriate level. They are prodigies -- that can play against ever greater/older competition and very effectively. It was fun watching them compete at Young Guns this weekend.

Petro's kids are very good players but hardly prodigies. Hawks made them look like regular 2022 AA players today.

The attack Petro ran his mouth all weekend like he was the greatest ever

Petro boys jumping on the Duke's Nationals team this weekend at Naptown. I bet that really pisses off all the Duke's parents that pay all that money for practices and drive up and down the east coast to get their kids above the travel/cut line, then get bumped for these guest players. That's Duke's for you.

Wrong. They have been on the team all summer. Beat Hawks asses 10-4. That's Dukes for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope your son had a good game today or you might as well not show up this weekend. There will be scapegoats
. Don't expect to play this weekend and tryouts are coming.

Good luck. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What other tournaments did that Dukes play in this summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job by the Dukes. Really top flight group of kids who mesh well. Off to Millen.

Hawks Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a beat down. They got what they deserved. Where are all the 18-6 posters now? They can be a nasty bunch. I am sure they will come up with lots of excuses. Other than maybe 2018, it looks like Hawks has not fared well this week.

A team of all-stars from 2022 and 2021 teams beats a single 2022 team. Congratulations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you can safely say this exact line-up has never played together before. The Duke National team changes their line-up weekly depending on what the real club teams the kids play for are doing. Whatever teams that aren't in a tournament, those kids are available to play for Dukes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many tournaments did that particular group of kids play in together for dukes? Lots of different helmets out there. Petro's kids played on 3 teams in as many weeks. Clearly took an all star team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NCAA tournament. Dukes team played very well and lost to Express in the semi final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We take it you hate the entire Hawks program. Excuses is for those teams that are imploding within and jump ship to play with other teams to have a chance at winning. Making it to a championship game is most teams books is faring well. Lets take a look at the entire Hawks program this year and see just how much winning goes on in that program. Haters hate and excuses are for losers. So the 18-6 poster still stands for jerk offs like you. 18-6 will never go away for you.

Dukes had a lot of terrific players this weekend, its a good thing because the API players really needed help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NATIONAL 175 - BEST OF THE BEST - 6/30 - 2021 division - 3rd place
2017 NCAA Future Champions Lacrosse Tournament - 2022 division - Tied for 2nd place - lost to LI Express.
2016 [lacrosse]'S Sporting Goods Tournament of Champions presented by Pasco County - 5-8th place - eliminated in 2nd round.

Page 56 of 65 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard