BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 78 of 91 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo playing in 2 B tournaments in one weekend
Does that equal an A tournament?

I don't think they call it "B" anymore,,the term is "AA" and "A"

Sad that Igloo is going to beat up C and D teams this weekend because their prissy North Shore parents didn't want to drive to Westchester to play decent competition.

They would be better off picking up the phone and playing Taz, Pack, Express, Outlaws, etc. but its all about the tee shirt for them. Lame as it gets

They have them playing the Express C tea. What is the point to that game?

As of now they play Hitmen and OShea. I feel bad for the kids on those teams. No reason for them to be playing Igloo. No reason for them to be there in the first place

How about kids learning to play a sport!!!!! I would love to see who your kid is and watch him on a ball field. I am sure he never makes any mistakes and scores every goal. I am also sure you are top in your field. You must be some piece of work. I actually feel badly for your son, because it sounds like you are a terrible parent with a terrible attitude.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have one simple question. Why are so many "parents" on this site taking 11 year old lacrosse so seriously? The kids don't even rag on each other! I remember seeing Taz and WP kids flipping bottles with each other in between games one time. Laughing, having fun! Don't they know that they should act like the fools like their parents are??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have one simple question. Why are so many "parents" on this site taking 11 year old lacrosse so seriously? The kids don't even rag on each other! I remember seeing Taz and WP kids flipping bottles with each other in between games one time. Laughing, having fun! Don't they know that they should act like the fools like their parents are??

My 11 yr old doesn't even have a phone yet. You know what he wants. A chance to win a tournament. Not to get blown out so Igloo can post on FB that they won another tournament. Where are the photos from the Elite 8. Oh right they are on Madlax's page

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

God, that must have been a special moment for you. Thanks so much for sharing that memory. Must have been like watching Romeo and Juliet live.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
FALSE accusation.. I have 3 kids that play on Express...It is untrue

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My 11 yr old doesn't even have a phone yet. You know what he wants. A chance to win a tournament. Not to get blown out so Igloo can post on FB that they won another tournament. Where are the photos from the Elite 8. Oh right they are on Madlax's page

Sorry buddy won't be this weekend. Guessing you're an ex igloo who got cut? Sorry if your below average son and his below average team are ending their season getting spanked. Maybe practice more. Ck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your kid plays for 24 or the Ballers, he has a chance. Just beat igloo. If he plays for any of the other teams in that tourney. He had no legitimate shot anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax didn't win that tournament. WP did

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by all4boys
FALSE accusation.. I have 3 kids that play on Express...It is untrue

What's untrue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check your tourney machine 2024 bracket again, now maybe your son has a shot on a new t shirt lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly-perfect point-they're 11 years old(most of them!!) Many will leave the game, some will be overtaken by athletes starting little later, others will continue depending on their desire, work ethic, etc. Parents project on their kids. I am/was one who had to check ego and mouth and let my son have fun and play. I'm learning parenting while he's learning the game and life. I am amazed at the anger and condemnation for parents and KIDS on this site. The kids act better than the parents by miles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly-perfect point-they're 11 years old(most of them!!) Many will leave the game, some will be overtaken by athletes starting little later, others will continue depending on their desire, work ethic, etc. Parents project on their kids. I am/was one who had to check ego and mouth and let my son have fun and play. I'm learning parenting while he's learning the game and life. I am amazed at the anger and condemnation for parents and KIDS on this site. The kids act better than the parents by miles.

Do you feel better having gotten that off your chest? Because it was a waste of time. Nothing on here will change and neither will the comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check your tourney machine 2024 bracket again, now maybe your son has a shot on a new t shirt lol

My son still hasn't a chance
But at least he won't be humiliated
Good go Igloo, they should play up in B tournaments
Good luck to them. I would stay and watch an all Igloo final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its all about the CUP... whoever wins NXT is champ... phuck the world series of lax #wsolax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son still hasn't a chance
But at least he won't be humiliated
Good go Igloo, they should play up in B tournaments
Good luck to them. I would stay and watch an all Igloo final

Do not worry they are playing up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz vs igloo who wins on regular basis??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grow up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz vs igloo who wins on regular basis??

If you know 2024 teams, there is no delusional of grandeur that Taz is the top team! So to come here and ask this stupid question, you must not watch this grade level!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz by far better team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Outlaws are merging 2 teams
Who's coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's coach?

That is not correct. Still have as A team and B team. Just making coaching changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's coach?

That is not correct. Still have as A team and B team. Just making coaching changes.

Select coach deserves to get cut. He is last on the "depth" chart. Karma gets served......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team would be easier to make as a middie? Taz or Wolfpack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws are the joke of NXT. Parents seriously writing Outlaws and your kids number on your cars. Go shoot yourself!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What about attack? Or Def? Do they have any weak spots?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wp is weak at middie because if daddy/town ball. taz better but always looking for upgrades

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to tryouts and find out .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Madlax over Taz and Brotherly Love. They look to be the best 2024 team this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz is a better team...give it 2 years..i bet express will compete with Taz and Wolfpack on LI....Enjoy ur TShirts....Oh wait Taz didnt get one this weekend because they played real competition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played the outlaws, they were one of the stronger teams in the bracket. Where do they play out of?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played the outlaws, they were one of the stronger teams in the bracket. Where do they play out of?

Huntington, NY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your asking as if tryouts are on the level. Let me fill you in junior. Tryouts are 100 bucks. 60 kids, 6 grand a team. These clubs have many teams, it's to make money. Every one of these A teams are picked before tryouts. Maybe 2 slots per team will be new and a good chance the coach knows who those slots are. Unless your kid goes into tryouts and looks like Paul rabil , he will make a B team. Any parent willing to pay, their kid will make some team. Those top A teams, unless the coach knows your son, almost impossible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OUTLAWS coaches are awful...yell yell yell...u guys sounded like a@@holes...they dont know the game of lacrosse.They encourage late hitting etc....this isnt the 1990s..game has changed...The Outlaw coaches have not!!.I was there watching my son play for another team....Parents beware..stay away from Outlaws...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz is a better team...give it 2 years..i bet express will compete with Taz and Wolfpack on LI....Enjoy ur TShirts....Oh wait Taz didnt get one this weekend because they played real competition

So.....I guess while TAZ is playing good competition your sitting around waiting for Express to send down some 2023s.
Maybe in 2 years you'll be ready. I sure hope so because Long Island needs some better teams. Keep us posted.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Outlaws are the joke of NXT. Parents seriously writing Outlaws and your kids number on your cars. Go shoot yourself!

they played 2025 teams to make playoff status...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We did not see that when we played them, we had a strong semi final game against the outlaws The worst parents were the south shore group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess your son
OUTLAWS coaches are awful...yell yell yell...u guys sounded like a@@holes...they dont know the game of lacrosse.They encourage late hitting etc....this isnt the 1990s..game has changed...The Outlaw coaches have not!!.I was there watching my son play for another team....Parents beware..stay away from Outlaws...

Guess your son is on the outside looking in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same team parents attacking the same team all the time. Stop being jealous and move on. It's just lacrosse. If your not happy with your team, find another one. You can not blame other teams for your team losing all the time!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by all4boys

they played 2025 teams to make playoff status...

And then beat garden city. Played who they scheduled . Sorry your team sucked [lacrosse]. Better luck next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lmao. Sorry your coach was afraid to play Taz and Madlax so he decided to chase the Tshirt in the B division and you went back to GC with 3rd place. Yes. 4 championships with 7 appearances in the finals. Please stay away!

Page 78 of 91 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard