BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 44 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 43 44
Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

Actually will beat Salt City, will probably beat MD united, but Definitely wont beat TLC simply because their draw girl will eat up YJ's draw girl all day long. YJ may not touch the ba

Very glad to be gone from this show! Same go to girls who can't get it done year after year who have already peaked. Better options out there people! CR takes the best girls from other clubs and parks them on the bench. Ask yourself are you better now? It will not change or get better, you have been warned.

YJ B is that a B team. You can't develop what physically isn't there. Doesn't matter who coaches them they wont compete with TG. More than half the team still struggle with their sticks still. Have your girls hit the wall and don't forget to work on their off hand. Maybe CR can poach a few more from other clubs to replace your daughter and make the team better.

A teams include YJ Blue, Hero green, sky Walkers blue, M&D Black, Stars and even Liberty Black. These teams trade wins and losses among themselves, rarely losing to any team outside that group. Honest question, has TG beaten any of these teams? I am not positive but I don't think so. So TG black is supposed to be the club's A team, it it is more on line with B level teams. I bet you YJ B would give TG a run for the money.

MD United beat Heros at Summer Genessis.

So. Heros 2021 has never won anything.....ever.

Other than a B tournament here or there that the other good teams didn't attend

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDU didn't beat Heros at Summer Genesis...you're just trying to get the heros parent all fired up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDU didn't beat Heros at Summer Genesis...you're just trying to get the heros parent all fired up

Oops. My bad. It was at Laxin Out Loud. Had my weekends wrong. Beat them 5-4 in bracket championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oops. My bad. It was at Laxin Out Loud. Had my weekends wrong. Beat them 5-4 in bracket championship.

You are absolutely spot on. MD United is a powerhouse. I forget which team falls in the elite category, East or West? I know that at one point they flip-flopped roles, where the traditional A team became the B team and vice-versa, but I'm not sure if they have reverted back or not. West had a superior showing at LFTC, so they must be top dog.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East is top team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG black Midfield solid one lefty attacker others need help
but overall very talented

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol says her wi dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First win against Hero's in like 7-8 games, they have one win since there big goalies moved to M&D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol says her wi dad

Lefty Attacker is from Nassau County.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG Black has one really good player that scored most of their goals against M&D. My guess is she will be on YJ next year as that seems to be the norm

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol says her wi dad

was referring to the middie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG Black has one really good player that scored most of their goals against M&D. My guess is she will be on YJ next year as that seems to be the norm

Doesn't seem like a wise move to jump from TG to YJ. You go from being a prominent player with lots of minutes to perhaps a role player. What purpose does that serve?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really what town is she from? let me guess WI!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't seem like a wise move to jump from TG to YJ. You go from being a prominent player with lots of minutes to perhaps a role player. What purpose does that serve?

agree, becareful you can go from playing alot to very little!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth! Some people struggle with concept that playing time is earned. Be prepared if you go from starter to second string.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol says her wi dad

was referring to the middie

Original poster seems to reference the TG middies as a group. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with this girl/family. You seem to take shots at WI when ever you get a chance. Did some of the WI girls take your daughter's spot? Does your wife (probably estranged if not ex) have a crush on one of the dads? Or maybe you have that crush and you feel left out. Whatever it is get over it, or man up and confront the WI people you hate and tell them to their faces they are [lacrosse]es. Otherwise creep back into the deep dark hole that your life must be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing to confront just chatting, you seem disgruntle get over yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wise would be in the eye of the beholder. Some would view being on a much better team, surrounded by much better players a wise move. But yes you are correct, a girl who would be a "go to" player and largely leaned on, very well could be mid to low level moving over. So it completely depends upon what your looking for and what will make your daughter happy. If she needs to be the center of the universe, probably not a wise move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing to confront just chatting, you seem disgruntle get over yourself

You can add incoherent to the list as well, "just chatting" is what you call it, you are beyond disgruntled, you probably talk to yourself aloud in public as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wise would be in the eye of the beholder. Some would view being on a much better team, surrounded by much better players a wise move. But yes you are correct, a girl who would be a "go to" player and largely leaned on, very well could be mid to low level moving over. So it completely depends upon what your looking for and what will make your daughter happy. If she needs to be the center of the universe, probably not a wise move.

More than likely this is how it will go down; CR or one of her minions will tell you how great your daughter is and has exactly what YJ is looking for. You will be all excited and even come on here and spout how YJ only takes the best and has all the top talent maybe even bash your old club because you now feel superior. Things will go ok at first, you will buy all new YJ swag and signup for every extra offered. But soon into the season you realize your kid will never see any minutes in meaningful games and will ride the bench next to the other TG girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Realistically, it probably depends more on what will make the parents happy. The stat counters want a team where their daughter is "it" and she can go to goal every single time she touches the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth! Some people struggle with concept that playing time is earned. Be prepared if you go from starter to second string.

What do you mean by earned? Technically they all start the season with the same opportunity. If a girl is showing up at practice both performance and attendance wise then it is an even playing field. It is the
difference between big fish/small pond at TG to many big fish at YJ. Doesn't YJ have a huge roster? Do they have favorites? Do they play to win? If so, it's not always the players that have "earned" playing time but the players who will get the win for them. Some girls are just more talented and they get the playing time. It depends what a family wants for their child but don't kid yourself and say it is all about playing time being earned. There are many more factors involved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More than likely this is how it will go down; CR or one of her minions will tell you how great your daughter is and has exactly what YJ is looking for. You will be all excited and even come on here and spout how YJ only takes the best and has all the top talent maybe even YJ bash your old club because you now feel superior. Things will go ok at first, you will buy all new YJ swag and signup for every extra offered. But soon into the season you realize your kid will never see any minutes in meaningful games and will ride the bench next to the other TG girls.

Supposedly the majority of the girls who left TG last year didn't expect A team from YJ and left because they were unhappy. Only 2 of them (a middie and the goalie) left for the A team. The goalie is now sharing the spot instead of being the prime goalie. Not sure about the middie. In my opinion, there are 2 reasons why they wanted to leave TG, either they were unhappy (which to me makes no sense, bc TG definitely plays favorites to their top players) or they just wanted to be on what many consider the top LI team. The end result of being recruited would have been the same on either team. The girls' talent would land them in the school of their choice without being on YJ. TG has the connections, caters to their stars and also loves the bragging rights of getting their girls recruited. As for the girls on the YJ B team now, hope they happier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wise would be in the eye of the beholder. Some would view being on a much better team, surrounded by much better players a wise move. But yes you are correct, a girl who would be a "go to" player and largely leaned on, very well could be mid to low level moving over. So it completely depends upon what your looking for and what will make your daughter happy. If she needs to be the center of the universe, probably not a wise move. [/quote]

More than likely this is how it will go down; CR or one of her minions will tell you how great your daughter is and has exactly what YJ is looking for. You will be all excited and even come on here and spout how YJ only takes the best and has all the top talent maybe even YJ bash your old club because you now feel superior. Things will go ok at first, you will buy all new YJ swag and signup for every extra offered. But soon into the season you realize your kid will never see any minutes in meaningful games and will ride the bench next to the other TG girls.
[/quote]
Supposedly the majority of the girls who left TG last year didn't expect A team from YJ and left because they were unhappy. Only 2 of them (a middie and the goalie) left for the A team. The goalie is now sharing the spot instead of being the prime goalie. Not sure about the middie. In my opinion, there are 2 reasons why they wanted to leave TG, either they were unhappy (which to me makes no sense, bc TG definitely plays favorites to their top players) or they just wanted to be on what many consider the top LI team. The end result of being recruited would have been the same on either team. The girls' talent would land them in the school of their choice without being on YJ. TG has the connections, caters to their stars and also loves the bragging rights of getting their girls recruited. As for the girls on the YJ B team now, hope they happier. [/quote]

Comment wasn't 2021 specific, CR will take TG players all day long and make all kinds of promises. Her only mission is to pluck talent from them. Majority of transfers don't find it better in fact some end up less happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy it's sucks to be a LI club parent ! Issues ! Thank god I moved many moons ago! My guess is a lot of good players get overlooked!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Realistically, it probably depends more on what will make the parents happy. The stat counters want a team where their daughter is "it" and she can go to goal every single time she touches the ball.

I was thinking the opposite, that people want the bragging rights of saying their daughter plays for YJ. No one thinks about the fact that they might not see much playing time when they want to make a certain team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy it's sucks to be a LI club parent ! Issues ! Thank god I moved many moons ago! My guess is a lot of good players get overlooked!

It's not limited to just LI club parents. Maryland club parents also have issues to deal with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be more sucky where you are to post this drivel at 1:48AM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
Supposedly the majority of the girls who left TG last year didn't expect A team from YJ and left because they were unhappy. Only 2 of them (a middie and the goalie) left for the A team. The goalie is now sharing the spot instead of being the prime goalie. Not sure about the middie. In my opinion, there are 2 reasons why they wanted to leave TG, either they were unhappy (which to me makes no sense, bc TG definitely plays favorites to their top players) or they just wanted to be on what many consider the top LI team. The end result of being recruited would have been the same on either team. The girls' talent would land them in the school of their choice without being on YJ. TG has the connections, caters to their stars and also loves the bragging rights of getting their girls recruited. As for the girls on the YJ B team now, hope they happier. [/quote]

Comment wasn't 2021 specific, CR will take TG players all day long and make all kinds of promises. Her only mission is to pluck talent from them. Majority of transfers don't find it better in fact some end up less happy.
[/quote]

Well, first off my daughter has an Adult coach on YJ who is teaching her lacrosse (year round) and not some college girl who shows up mid-May or beginning of June (some dad tries to help out during the winter with TG). Any contact from colleges get forwarded to us quickly. Didn't pay extra for all the winter indoor practice/training, so I don't know what these "extras" you keep whining about. If TG was such a great program, why are many bailing to join YJ? Bottom line is we left because of the lack of coaching, period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not limited to just LI club parents. Maryland club parents also have issues to deal with.

It seems that Maryland parents have so many more options to choose from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fun to watch YJ vs SW yesterday. Overall a good game. Would say SW middies just flat out out ran YJ. Awesome goalie play by both sides. Rough call at the end for YJ but I think it was the right call. Would have liked to see Hereos vs YJ. To be continued...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fun to watch YJ vs SW yesterday. Overall a good game. Would say SW middies just flat out out ran YJ. Awesome goalie play by both sides. Rough call at the end for YJ but I think it was the right call. Would have liked to see Hereos vs YJ. To be continued...

Rough Call? It was 7-4 at the time and that goal made it 8-4. Game wasn't close. To be continued is correct as you can expect more of the same next weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STEPS 2021 Blue 4-1 at G8, STEPS 2021 White 5-0.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue plays Heros Green this weekend. That should be a good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros will show up this weekend. Not in same category as SW but neither is anyone else right now. Gave the mnd game away. Tough weekend for the girls but no doubt they will be back. Little adversity never hurts anyone at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually will beat Salt City, will probably beat MD united, but Definitely wont beat TLC simply because their draw girl will eat up YJ's draw girl all day long. YJ may not touch the ball much in this game.

New options around the circle, don't discount YJ A so quick!!

Not impressed today!

Very glad to be gone from this show! Same go to girls who can't get it done year after year who have already peaked. Better options out there people! CR takes the best girls from other clubs and parks them on the bench. Ask yourself are you better now? It will not change or get better, you have been warned.
[/quote]

And the B team is better?[/quote]

YJB just a train wreck that can't get out of its own way at this point. With ball hogs, and stick skills non existent!.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New options around the circle, don't discount YJ A so quick!! [/quote]

Not impressed today!
[/quote]

[/quote]

YJB just a train wreck that can't get out of its own way at this point. With ball hogs, and stick skills non existent!.[/quote]

B has some quality players and a couple that should be on A. They have the size and atletiscm A desperately needs to hang with the MD clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not impressed today!
[/quote]

[/quote]

YJB just a train wreck that can't get out of its own way at this point. With ball hogs, and stick skills non existent!.[/quote]

B has some quality players and a couple that should be on A. They have the size and atletiscm A desperately needs to hang with the MD clubs.
[/quote]
This is the B team that lost to Mass Elite 11-5 this weekend? Come on, man!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STEPS 2021 Blue 4-1 at G8, STEPS 2021 White 5-0.

Only problem with boosting on that is A team played 2nd bracket and B team played 3rd Bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not impressed today!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope, B can't win a game. Hasn't in three weeks, yet these are the girls Bertolone the "all knowing" thinks he should bring to Nationals? Laughable. An attack that doesn't like to pass and a defense that couldn't cover a bed with a blanket. This team needs to get blown up, it's not working and the parents are losing their minds. Lot of good options on C and even a couple on D, even a few Varsity and JV players on attack, D and middie (although Bert's middies are good, they just can't overcome the attack and D deficiencies). Open your eyes Bert, you're failing CR. Tryout should be interesting.......if there aren't changes, another long summer awaits Bert.

Page 37 of 44 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard