BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 47 of 220 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2017 beats 2017 purple 19-8 without 2 offensive studs !

Ouch! A good old fashioned clock cleaning.

Easy there , the only reason your kids are on black is because Papa begged the higher ups to give you 1 more year. The lack of sportsmanship displayed by black was disturbing. I am also concerned that the lack of playing time for some players will carry over to the summer. Time to mix the girls up and end the clique-it is not benefiting the team.

Your comments posted here are not benefitting the team either. Call BS and talk to him. He is interested in your opinion. That is if you are interested in improving the team and your kids situation. You may just like to post from home and stir the pot. Whatever floats your boat but keep in mind you kinda look like a whiner!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there , the only reason your kids are on black is because Papa begged the higher ups to give you 1 more year. The lack of sportsmanship displayed by black was disturbing. I am also concerned that the lack of playing time for some players will carry over to the summer. Time to mix the girls up and end the clique-it is not benefiting the team.

Your comments posted here are not benefitting the team either. Call BS and talk to him. He is interested in your opinion. That is if you are interested in improving the team and your kids situation. You may just like to post from home and stir the pot. Whatever floats your boat but keep in mind you kinda look like a whiner!

I spoke directly to him last year and thought based on his response that things would change. So afr they have not, same clique plays together and excludes other teammates-even as far as whispering to each other about other teammates. While I realize some of these girls are very immature it isi not helping the team gel together by allowing them to only play with each other. My daughter and another girl decided to stick it out for 1 more year, we won't base our decision on the winter league as a dad as a coach. I suggest that the parents of the black team have a chat with their daughters about kindness. Maybe the real coaches should also inform black girls that we are one organization, my daughter has some very good friends on purple and was upset at how some of her teammates made negative remarks about that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not see why stating the results is an issue and the black teams are supposed to win when playing purple. I can tell you the 2020 black team easily won against the 2019 purple team. The 2019 purple team is a very good team but it seems the 2020 black team is exceptionaly loaded with talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Calling Bull S#%T on this post.

YJ parent stirring the pot. Don't buy into it. You know how they are so be smarter than that. Go TG!!!

How about Mt. Sinai blowing out CSH 23-6 last week. Majority of the girls on Mount Sinai were YJ's. CSH Goalie is the YJ 2015 goalie and the both of the Mt. Sinai coaches on the bench were YJ coaches. One of them is a YJ 2015 coach. What coach would put up 23 goals against their own goalie? Who does that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I spoke directly to him last year and thought based on his response that things would change. So afr they have not, same clique plays together and excludes other teammates-even as far as whispering to each other about other teammates. While I realize some of these girls are very immature it isi not helping the team gel together by allowing them to only play with each other. My daughter and another girl decided to stick it out for 1 more year, we won't base our decision on the winter league as a dad as a coach. I suggest that the parents of the black team have a chat with their daughters about kindness. Maybe the real coaches should also inform black girls that we are one organization, my daughter has some very good friends on purple and was upset at how some of her teammates made negative remarks about that team.

It's every age group. My daughter tried out. Made a team, but refused to to lay for TG. She said the girls at the tryout were mean

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ parent stirring the pot. Don't buy into it. You know how they are so be smarter than that. Go TG!!!

How about Mt. Sinai blowing out CSH 23-6 last week. Majority of the girls on Mount Sinai were YJ's. CSH Goalie is the YJ 2015 goalie and the both of the Mt. Sinai coaches on the bench were YJ coaches. One of them is a YJ 2015 coach. What coach would put up 23 goals against their own goalie? Who does that?

Who cares...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's actually the opposing goalie. Their own goalie would be the one in their own net.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goals are scored against a defense not a Goalie, These indoor games are not really the best for goalies and if the goalie has no defense of help not much he or she can do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How come every post says call BS? Isn't Shannon Smith the head of Top Guns any more??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny, BS has always been the head honcho which is why I have always found it funny when people state what an accomplishment it is for shanon to run such a great new program.Nice job by TG 2016 , I heard they beat the YJ blue team in the syoset league , yes I realize it was a winter league game but knocking off the top YJ team is a nice accomplishment , I also hear the game was not even very close.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the time to gloat, I was there have a kid on the Black.. we are missing a few good players during the winter league and I'm sure so was the YJ. nothing was proven. Better to continue to assimilate the new players on to the team. Syosett Sports Hub is a nice place though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? its indoor! They are in HS, their feeling shouldn't get hurt. I am sure the goalie didn't care! She probably appreciated the extra work. They shouldn't even keep score in those games!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? its indoor! They are in HS, their feeling shouldn't get hurt. I am sure the goalie didn't care! She probably appreciated the extra work. They shouldn't even keep score in those games!

It's a YJ league and CR likes to keep score. If you were the parent of a goalie you would care.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wasn't the blue team 1 . It was the second blue team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought that the Yellow Jackets were all so much better than all other teams and that both blue teams were equal to each other. Are you now sayong that there is a differencd

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if i was the parent of the goalie i would be happy that my kid was getting the opportunity to try to save 30+ shots against kids that shoot well and hard. the score means nothing and im sure the goalie wants to get in as much practice as possible to prepare herself for the real season when it does count. I feel worse for the mount sinai goalie who didnt have that opportunity and probably got little out of that game. plus if the ms coach is also the yj coach of that goalie, he is actually helping her to get better for when she plays for him in the summer. thats what these winter leagues are all about, opportunity to make improvements. having the girls throw the ball around and run the clock prevents the other teams goalie and defense from playing and improving.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought that the Yellow Jackets were all so much better than all other teams and that both blue teams were equal to each other. Are you now sayong that there is a differencd

Better be careful, they may send the third blue team out to play you next time!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big difference between the blue teams. I'm really not sure why there are two blue teams, does it serve a purpose ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better be careful, they may send the third blue team out to play you next time!

I thought there was only one blue team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets talk about our teams!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Find one person who ever said the blue teams were equal, the game was in actuality very close and to be honest do not know who won. That being said if that was your full TG team ,which I have no idea about ,you would be in big trouble against the other blue team and donor think the game would be even close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Find one person who ever said the blue teams were equal, the game was in actuality very close and to be honest do not know who won. That being said if that was your full TG team ,which I have no idea about ,you would be in big trouble against the other blue team and donor think the game would be even close.
Ok I'm confused , are you saying the good blue team is better than us, or the bad blue team is better than us. Either way, I would hate to be in an org. That has a parent that would make a.post like the last one,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok I'm confused , are you saying the good blue team is better than us, or the bad blue team is better than us. Either way, I would hate to be in an org. That has a parent that would make a.post like the last one,

You can't avoid clubs that have embarrassing parents, every team has them and every club has many of them and TGs is no exception. And why is everyone even comparing indoor play? Its practice at best. The only thing you really can take from these games is to look at individual players and if they stand out. The indoor game is very different than outdooors from a team play perspective.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See post 22614 among others ,you must really hate being a TG I guess.I do agree wiyh you on one thing you are confused.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doesnt matter blue team 1 or blue team 2. at 2016 Yj are not that talented. suffolk allstars beat them more than once.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See post 22614 among others ,you must really hate being a TG I guess.I do agree wiyh you on one thing you are confused.

I would hate to be in an Org that has PM as a coach. Go hold his plastic spitoon!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would hate to be in an org that has a coach like PM who chews tobacco and spits it into a plastic water bottle during the game. Good role model for the girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would hate to be in an org that has a coach like PM who chews tobacco and spits it into a plastic water bottle during the game. Good role model for the girls.

Much better to have a coach who gets drunk all the time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good coach, but a dirtbag. I wouldn't my kid on his team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doesnt matter blue team 1 or blue team 2. at 2016 Yj are not that talented. suffolk allstars beat them more than once.

What does that say about your TG team who have lost multiple times to skywalkers while YJ has beaten them several times.The only time your TG 2016 black team played YJ 2016 in the summer TG got smoked,although several years ago..Have the TG2016 team ever won a tournament.Too funny you make fun of PM who has a proven track record of coaching yet I watched your unproven coach of your younger girls falling down drunk in front of his team.PM has never been the official coach of my kids team but would take him over any of your TG coaches.I have seen the way your TG coaches treat each other on the sidelines multiple times, no thanks.The only coach worth anything in your club will not be able to coach your child when it really matters,unless you kick all the kids outside the 50 mile readius off the teams.Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do you think you are making value judgments on a person that you obviously do not even know. talk about being a role model? is being a washwoman and verbally abusing a person the values that you want to teach your children? In my opinion, PM is the most dedicated, knowledgeable and caring coach that my children have had the good fortune to have. My daughters love him and respect him and have learned so much because of him. spitting into a water bottle? who really cares!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so if you dont want yur child on his team that is fine but to call someone a dirt bag when yu dont even know him, i would much rather have my daughter around people that truley care about her than someone who stands on hte side line and judges them what is wrong do you need to tear people down to make your self feel better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't believe that for one minute! You would want your daughter to play for him.
He is a very good coach and HE TEACHES THE GAME. My daughter really likes to play for him!!!!
He is hard but fair and he pushes the girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
see thats ur choice and thats fine but what makes me laugh is that u go home at nite and think about this. you must really lead some great life . On this forum no one ever talks about the girls and the fact that 90 percent of them are all friends with each other regardless if they are on yj or tg or any other team. The whole bunch of u are not going to be happy until something bad happens. I find that most of the people are either side lines are nice people so all of u stop acting like asses. Its a game and both teams are there to win but in the end its just a game

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
see thats ur choice and thats fine but what makes me laugh is that u go home at nite and think about this. you must really lead some great life . On this forum no one ever talks about the girls and the fact that 90 percent of them are all friends with each other regardless if they are on yj or tg or any other team. The whole bunch of u are not going to be happy until something bad happens. I find that most of the people are either side lines are nice people so all of u stop acting like asses. Its a game and both teams are there to win but in the end its just a game
AMEN!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do you think you are making value judgments on a person that you obviously do not even know. talk about being a role model? is being a washwoman and verbally abusing a person the values that you want to teach your children? In my opinion, PM is the most dedicated, knowledgeable and caring coach that my children have had the good fortune to have. My daughters love him and respect him and have learned so much because of him. spitting into a water bottle? who really cares!

I agree, who cares about spitting in a water bottle he's a good coach and a pretty decent guy. Just wait until he takes over the 2019 Blue Caro team next year. He just brought a few more Mt Sinai kids and two of his nieces to that team and it’s been mentioned that they'll be better than his current 2015 team. They'll probably go undefeated for the rest of their YJ careers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, who cares about spitting in a water bottle he's a good coach and a pretty decent guy. Just wait until he takes over the 2019 Blue Caro team next year. He just brought a few more Mt Sinai kids and two of his nieces to that team and it’s been mentioned that they'll be better than his current 2015 team. They'll probably go undefeated for the rest of their YJ careers.

This is a TG forum, who cares.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW that is great for those future undefeated girls and Pete....really why would you post that on this thread unless you were starting SH$T. Just move along..............

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW that is great for those future undefeated girls and Pete....really why would you post that on this thread unless you were starting SH$T. Just move along..............

First if you saw who the poster was talking about you would be very skeptical of what club the poster is affiliated with. Further it was one of your own who insisted on talking about PM on this very thread.

Like Reply Quote
Page 47 of 220 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard