BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 62 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][

Blast will be at NLF, to their credit we know they aren't Goosing, I mean Ducking!

HAHA Blast really come on guy, they are done and even you know it. Your best player left the team, pack it up pal.

Yes. I got a call from one of the Directors today. They're folding the team. Tryouts are canceled. The organization is considering closing it's doors. He told me with one of our 6 attackmen having left the team they just wouldn't be able to hold it together. He was a righty after all and that is a very rare among 4th graders. Plus, with him gone and no longer holding the weight of the world on his shoulders, the universe will become unstable and shortly collapse.

Said the short little whiny man

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][

Blast will be at NLF, to their credit we know they aren't Goosing, I mean Ducking!

HAHA Blast really come on guy, they are done and even you know it. Your best player left the team, pack it up pal.

Yes. I got a call from one of the Directors today. They're folding the team. Tryouts are canceled. The organization is considering closing it's doors. He told me with one of our 6 attackmen having left the team they just wouldn't be able to hold it together. He was a righty after all and that is a very rare among 4th graders. Plus, with him gone and no longer holding the weight of the world on his shoulders, the universe will become unstable and shortly collapse.

I like that "best player left the team" stuff. If you think either of the two from WI who left the team was their best player, then you've unfortunately been talking to those parents too long. I guess if it is said loudly enough times and if it is on the web, then it has to be true. But, one way or another, even with the prospect of the team and organization folding and despite the long odds set against them, I've heard the kids will be at the NLF giving it their best shot. I just hope they can get over it at the end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][

I like that "best player left the team" stuff. If you think either of the two from WI who left the team was their best player, then you've unfortunately been talking to those parents too long. I guess if it is said loudly enough times and if it is on the web, then it has to be true. But, one way or another, even with the prospect of the team and organization folding and despite the long odds set against them, I've heard the kids will be at the NLF giving it their best shot. I just hope they can get over it at the end.

The current team WILL fold if you're unable to run another coach out of town. You parents are gaining quite a reputation as the worst around. You got rid of BOTH of the original coaches after losing a few games to town teams, then get JS to put his name on the team last year with a few other guys, but he left because he couldn't take your crap, then the current guys feel the wrath and you get one to leave mid-season, not you're bitching and moaning that the other one has to go too or else. Meanwhile, over here, our kids are just getting better and winning. We weren't the best two years ago, but bought into the coaches philosophy and stuck it out and now we're the top of the age group. Maybe take a lesson from us and Geese. Consistency builds continuity and continuity leads to success. It's not about one player or one coach. It's about terrible parents thinking they run the show.

Why would anyone want to coach your team now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're crazy dude. You just got one of our crazy parents and no one knows where the other is headed, probably Geese. We're crazy parent free. Our sidelines have never looked better and the coaches have never been happier. It's like a dream come true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][

The current team WILL fold if you're unable to run another coach out of town. You parents are gaining quite a reputation as the worst around. You got rid of BOTH of the original coaches after losing a few games to town teams, then get JS to put his name on the team last year with a few other guys, but he left because he couldn't take your crap, then the current guys feel the wrath and you get one to leave mid-season, not you're bitching and moaning that the other one has to go too or else. Meanwhile, over here, our kids are just getting better and winning. We weren't the best two years ago, but bought into the coaches philosophy and stuck it out and now we're the top of the age group. Maybe take a lesson from us and Geese. Consistency builds continuity and continuity leads to success. It's not about one player or one coach. It's about terrible parents thinking they run the show.

Why would anyone want to coach your team now?

Your post shows how misinformed and arrogant you are. Toxic coach is gone and the boys will be just fine. See you soon enough. I hope your little boy gets to play or are you just there to pay.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey dope, parents don't get rid of coaches. Think of how dumb that sounds. If a coach has a problem with a parent, they will cut the kid. End of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey dope, parents don't get rid of coaches. Think of how dumb that sounds. If a coach has a problem with a parent, they will cut the kid. End of story.

The lax community is small. We all know people other teams and know what's going on. The poster is right. You Blast parents are obnoxious and complain en masse to get you way. Look at the teams history. What happened to the original coaches (successful varsity coaches)? You all complained so much that they were asked to move on. What happened to last years head coach? He told people that you were unbearable. Now you're blasting your new coaches on here. You were able to get one to go, but still want the rest gone. EVERYONE knows it. EVERYONE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that was true you would be gone and the Ducks coach would still be there. My son plays with Express. We support our coaches. Do you hear about these issues with Geese? Igloo? Ducks? Express? No, no, no and no.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The lax community is small. We all know people other teams and know what's going on. The poster is right. You Blast parents are obnoxious and complain en masse to get you way. Look at the teams history. What happened to the original coaches (successful varsity coaches)? You all complained so much that they were asked to move on. What happened to last years head coach? He told people that you were unbearable. Now you're blasting your new coaches on here. You were able to get one to go, but still want the rest gone. EVERYONE knows it. EVERYONE.

Get your facts straight. We've had the same head coach for 2 years. He's not going anywhere. He's been coaching for 91 for nearly 10 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
little people joining express ... Good Luck on that one !!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that was true you would be gone and the Ducks coach would still be there. My son plays with Express. We support our coaches. Do you hear about these issues with Geese? Igloo? Ducks? Express? No, no, no and no.

Ducks Coach started his own thing ($money grab$), you know that!
Now that we all know who you think should still be coaching 91, maybe you can support him as well as Channey, I know for a fact that Mike appreciates the support from you and the 29 other families. And you better start scheduling your young stud for those privates with Channey and Channey Jr., its easy to get lost on that sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get your facts straight. We've had the same head coach for 2 years. He's not going anywhere. He's been coaching for 91 for nearly 10 years.

Sorry, I didn't realize JS was still there. Because he was definitely the head coach last year. He ran the whole show. Funny, I haven't seen him at any tourneys. Is he coaching by satellite? Or are you talking about TR? You're saying everyone wants him? More Blast BS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, I didn't realize JS was still there. Because he was definitely the head coach last year. He ran the whole show. Funny, I haven't seen him at any tourneys. Is he coaching by satellite? Or are you talking about TR? You're saying everyone wants him? More Blast BS!

I guess when your part of that organization you just expect your kid to win all the time. Newsflash. It's not the coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't find JS in any of the Blast tournament champion photos. To be honest I am having a problem even finding a tournament they won. Sorry that was too easy to pass up. Wish you all the luck and pray next year the Dukes help us all out and take all the crazies somwe can enjoys nice weekends without kids and not feel like it is a scouting combine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess when your part of that organization you just expect your kid to win all the time. Newsflash. It's not the coach

Bigger News Flash. JS doesn't have a 2025 boy. He was there to support his kid. When she moved on, so did he. Doesn't take much common sense to put that together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's BOTC for you, people who have no fuc in idea what they are talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bigger News Flash. JS doesn't have a 2025 boy. He was there to support his kid. When she moved on, so did he. Doesn't take much common sense to put that together.

Fact. When you all bitched and moaned during and after the first season 2 years ago, they brought on JS to try and keep you bunch of lunatics from leaving. You all though you were going to be the next Crush or Bandits. Clearly that wasn't the case. Now you stayed, paid 91 your money, and he's gone. Did he let the team know he was leaving??? No. You were duped. And now you hate the coaches that you were left with so you're complaining about daddy-ball. My bet is that you figure if you complain enough, your savior will return! Not happening. TR, from what I've seen, is a good coach. The problem with your team is that there are just too many parent egos to deal with. Everyone thinks their kid is the best because he's one of the top players on his PAL team. You're all delusional. I'll tell you this much, our coaches already said that the players are not worth the parents and we won't be taking any of you at tryouts. We're loving our team and our experience; something you would know nothing about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are delusional mr anonymous phantom ghost writer. First off we all like our coaches. If we didn't we all wouldn't have come back. We had a 100 percent return rate at tryouts between this year and last. If we didn't like our 2 varsity coaches that would not be the case. The kids are friends, the parents are friends, the coaches are friends with us all. It's a great environment. Oh yeah and we win almost every lacrosse game. Nobody wins every game, I said almost every game. I'm glad you love your team, we love our team. Now be an adult and stop obsessing over a team your son is not part of. Worry about your son, not ours. Thanks though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are delusional mr anonymous phantom ghost writer. First off we all like our coaches. If we didn't we all wouldn't have come back. We had a 100 percent return rate at tryouts between this year and last. If we didn't like our 2 varsity coaches that would not be the case. The kids are friends, the parents are friends, the coaches are friends with us all. It's a great environment. Oh yeah and we win almost every lacrosse game. Nobody wins every game, I said almost every game. I'm glad you love your team, we love our team. Now be an adult and stop obsessing over a team your son is not part of. Worry about your son, not ours. Thanks though.

Your son must be a starter. Im sure the other 11 would beg to differ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact. When you all bitched and moaned during and after the first season 2 years ago, they brought on JS to try and keep you bunch of lunatics from leaving. You all though you were going to be the next Crush or Bandits. Clearly that wasn't the case. Now you stayed, paid 91 your money, and he's gone. Did he let the team know he was leaving??? No. You were duped. And now you hate the coaches that you were left with so you're complaining about daddy-ball. My bet is that you figure if you complain enough, your savior will return! Not happening. TR, from what I've seen, is a good coach. The problem with your team is that there are just too many parent egos to deal with. Everyone thinks their kid is the best because he's one of the top players on his PAL team. You're all delusional. I'll tell you this much, our coaches already said that the players are not worth the parents and we won't be taking any of you at tryouts. We're loving our team and our experience; something you would know nothing about.

This is so true- I have older sons, as well as younger and I have seen more than one top player leave over the years because their parent felt they needed more plays run through their son, did not like their son's role or just did not get along with the other parents and coaches. Basically, they made it loud and clear, all season long, for whatever reason, they were leaving due to XYZ. When they went to other organizations expecting to be swooped up- they were put on the B team or just not placed at all! Parent reputation/behavior can in fact really hurt a kid. Unfortunate for the kid, but hopefully a lesson learned and parents can change before their kid is continually excluded due to their mistakes. College coaches also watch parents and how they interact with their kids and coaches. No one wants a headache at any age!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's 10 year old kids playing sports. That's all it is people. Nothing more, nothing less. Some parents seem to lose site of that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's 10 year old kids playing sports. That's all it is people. Nothing more, nothing less. Some parents seem to lose site of that.

Thanks for the sage advice. You are so wise. I don't know what got into is. Beat it, you condescending jerk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't kid yourself, your team or the other so called contenders will take the ones who left because the kids are talented and the organization will want the MONEY. "the coaches said", I love that, now even better is that your team will accept kids that didn't even have to actually try out. It's great that now you get to deal with them, so enjoy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahaha! Little do you know the crazy parent has already been swooped up. Good luck with that. It has become a pleasure cruise over here. Not kidding. We don't need you to "take" any of our kids. They're not going anywhere. The obsession with this team is a little weird. Seriously, what's your deal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm following this conversation. It's seems to be true, the only team usually discussed is this one. My boy doesn't play for one of the top teams, his team is middle of the road. My older son is on a top team and my daughter is on a great basketball team,so I'm around sports a lot. I think it's crazy how parents get wrapped up in this, but even more crazy is how they put so much anger and energy on a team, they don't even have a kid playing for. Think of how nuts that sounds. My 3 kids who play sports, I spend a lot of money on and they enjoy it, that's why I do it. I don't want to sound cold, but it's completely true. I don't care about your kid. I don't care about what team he plays for. I don't care about his coaches. I don't care if he gets no playing time. I don't care if he is great. I don't care how often or little he practices. I don't care how much money you spend on lacrosse or other sports. I don't care about his teams record. I don't care about his grades in school. Etc, etc. The point is I care about all these things for my 3 kids. Not yours. People should worry about their own situations. Worrying about other 10 year old boys that your boy has no part of is a little weird if you ask me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm following this conversation. It's seems to be true, the only team usually discussed is this one. My boy doesn't play for one of the top teams, his team is middle of the road. My older son is on a top team and my daughter is on a great basketball team,so I'm around sports a lot. I think it's crazy how parents get wrapped up in this, but even more crazy is how they put so much anger and energy on a team, they don't even have a kid playing for. Think of how nuts that sounds. My 3 kids who play sports, I spend a lot of money on and they enjoy it, that's why I do it. I don't want to sound cold, but it's completely true. I don't care about your kid. I don't care about what team he plays for. I don't care about his coaches. I don't care if he gets no playing time. I don't care if he is great. I don't care how often or little he practices. I don't care how much money you spend on lacrosse or other sports. I don't care about his teams record. I don't care about his grades in school. Etc, etc. The point is I care about all these things for my 3 kids. Not yours. People should worry about their own situations. Worrying about other 10 year old boys that your boy has no part of is a little weird if you ask me.

I don't care about your kid either, and I didn't waste nearly as many words saying it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for infusing a little bit of sanity into this forum. I hope everyone is happy where they are. There is great competition at this grade level. Anyone who has a kid on a top team knows it. In a few years, hopefully these boys will all be friends and will continue to make each other better. Let's stop hating on a bunch of kids, no matter what team they play for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another BOTC idiot. Read the last 30 posts Einstein.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post,I agree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Competition looks stiff at NXT this weekend. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Competition looks stiff at NXT this weekend. Good luck!

All the best are there I've been told.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah.... Heard all the great teams are at the Prime Time Summer Invitational!! Haha. Good Luck.. Haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for infusing a little bit of sanity into this forum. I hope everyone is happy where they are. There is great competition at this grade level. Anyone who has a kid on a top team knows it. In a few years, hopefully these boys will all be friends and will continue to make each other better. Let's stop hating on a bunch of kids, no matter what team they play for.

Please tell us more about the best 2025 attackman that is now at Express. I bet he also got the lifetime achievement award at camp too.this crap is too funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please tell us more about the best 2025 attackman that is now at Express. I bet he also got the lifetime achievement award at camp too.this crap is too funny

This kid is not currently on Express. Next year maybe it's different, who knows. But current season is not over and he is not on the team, not attending practices, not playing in games. Until such time he is a 91 kid. Slow down and let's not put the cart before the horse. If the kid's in summer camp let it be for now. If he does come over he'll have to earn his stripes like anyone else. If he makes the team I am sure he will be welcomed and treated like any other player as long as no drama spills over from whatever current situation exists. He would not be judged based upon these posts, rather how he and his family show up in the fall. That's it, not more complicated than that. Let's move on now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A team kids are selected in front of tryouts or added.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very well said. It's time to enjoy the summer. Enough already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This kid is not currently on Express. Next year maybe it's different, who knows. But current season is not over and he is not on the team, not attending practices, not playing in games. Until such time he is a 91 kid. Slow down and let's not put the cart before the horse. If the kid's in summer camp let it be for now. If he does come over he'll have to earn his stripes like anyone else. If he makes the team I am sure he will be welcomed and treated like any other player as long as no drama spills over from whatever current situation exists. He would not be judged based upon these posts, rather how he and his family show up in the fall. That's it, not more complicated than that. Let's move on now.

Thanks Channy do all of your parents feel that way or just your accountant?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong not Channy... just a parent that appreciates the obviously much less drama than what exists on your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attack man on Express? Heard he showed up at one practice and hasn't been since. You people really need to get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong not Channy... just a parent that appreciates the obviously much less drama than what exists on your team.

Drama free for two weeks and counting!

Page 54 of 62 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard