BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 62 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did Express really reach out? Recruiting a 10 year old? This is crazy!!!! What's the deal with the parents that the Blast parents can't wait to get rid of them???

Express roster was a feeling a little light so they went to 31 kids.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another BOTC [lacrosse] lie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another great hard fought tourney for the Blast crew what a great one day tourney in Maryland with no Coaches ..LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Blast for beating a B team by only 2 goals! Lol! What a disgrace! See you at NLF. Don't forget your tissues!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another great hard fought tourney for the Blast crew what a great one day tourney in Maryland with no Coaches ..LOL

You left. Now move on. Don't go away mad - just go away.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Express really reach out? Recruiting a 10 year old? This is crazy!!!! What's the deal with the parents that the Blast parents can't wait to get rid of them???

By the posts I see on here from blast parents. Maybe this kids parents thought it was a bad situation for their kid and reached out and decided put put their kid in a better environment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By the posts I see on here from blast parents. Maybe this kids parents thought it was a bad situation for their kid and reached out and decided put put their kid in a better environment.

The Blast coaches didn't recognize his true best player-ness. Neither did the team. Only Mommy and Daddy know how special he really is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
judging from this message board it seems like a lot of parents in this age group feel that way about their kids. Might be time for some of you to stop living your lives through your children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. Blast still trying to get coach booted even without best player. You should be ashamed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. Blast still trying to get coach booted even without best player. You should be ashamed.

coach is actively looking for his next club to destroy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach w/kid QUITS!
Crazy parents w/kid QUIT!
WI PAL both QUIT.

Wreak havoc at every stop along the way.

Anyone else see a pattern here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach w/kid QUITS!
WI PAL both QUIT.

That's a terrible thing. You have no idea what the coach is going through. All that any of you self absorbed parents can think about is winning a 9/10 year old lacrosse game and this man's would is crumbling in front of him. You have no souls. You are the worst parents I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with and I hope you never need to know the pain he is going through right now. You are all terrible and [lacrosse] has a special place for you all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid left to go to summer camp. No one was recruited and Mom has been shopping all year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach w/kid QUITS!
WI PAL both QUIT.

That's a terrible thing. You have no idea what the coach is going through. All that any of you self absorbed parents can think about is winning a 9/10 year old lacrosse game and this man's would is crumbling in front of him. You have no souls. You are the worst parents I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with and I hope you never need to know the pain he is going through right now. You are all terrible and [lacrosse] has a special place for you all.

Addition by subtraction x2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys all need to stop with this crap. It's 4th of July weekend.....take to me off and just remember that my kid is the best beach lax player around!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach w/kid QUITS!
WI PAL both QUIT.

The man's family is sick. Leave him be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach w/kid QUITS!
WI PAL both QUIT.

The man's family is sick. Leave him be.

Seems to be some confusion here. To clarify, the WI coach sadly lost his father recently and is no longer coaching. We wish him the best and thank him for his time. The Blast HC has a sick child and I don't think anyone is knocking him for taking care of his family. Happy Independence Day to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see that Taz is in NLF next week and I find it odd that the Golden Goose is cooked for the season after NXT this weekend and they are not going to try to step up like their older team and go for the knockout against LIE. Are they Ducking? What are they worried about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see that Taz is in NLF next week and I find it odd that the Golden Goose is cooked for the season after NXT this weekend and they are not going to try to step up like their older team and go for the knockout against LIE. Are they Ducking? What are they worried about?

Already beat express 10 times this year.Does channy want to lose a dozen to the geese .he probably doesn't care but at least the geese will be playing some different teams.its gets old beating the same team every other week . express good luck with your new attackman. His mommy and daddy created the wheel

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Already beat express 10 times this year.Does channy want to lose a dozen to the geese .he probably doesn't care but at least the geese will be playing some different teams.its gets old beating the same team every other week . express good luck with your new attackman. His mommy and daddy created the wheel

Geese lost last 2 of 3 to express and games were pretty intense and down to the wire. I would hardly call that getting old. It's the best competition you'll see. Get a different excuse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Geese lost last 2 of 3 to express and games were pretty intense and down to the wire. I would hardly call that getting old. It's the best competition you'll see. Get a different excuse.

8 out of 10 . sounds pretty dominant to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GOOD LUCK CHANNY !!!!!! Get the red cups ready

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duck, Duck, Duck, Goose!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duck, Duck, Duck, Goose!!!!!

Beat express at their own tournament. Even with scheduling advantage they couldn't beat the geese

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it really make a difference. The trams play each other tight. Winning is fun, but trams are among the best in the age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yesterday means nothing... what happened this spring/summer season? At least both are better than Blast though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yesterday means nothing... what happened this spring/summer season? At least both are better than Blast though!

Blast will be at NLF, to their credit we know they aren't Goosing, I mean Ducking!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duck, duck, you guys are dooshbags

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chickens?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I see that Taz is in NLF next week and I find it odd that the Golden Goose is cooked for the season after NXT this weekend and they are not going to try to step up like their older team and go for the knockout against LIE. Are they Ducking? What are they worried about?

Yeah because they had to bring in help from Texas. Stop fooling yourself. If it makes you feel better Express is better then the geese. Get over it and try bringing help from Maryland next time, maybe then you can beat the geese more then 2 times out of 12. I guess his summer time roster is just not that good strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blast will be at NLF, to their credit we know they aren't Goosing, I mean Ducking!

HAHA Blast really come on guy, they are done and even you know it. Your best player left the team, pack it up pal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your team only got better when your 3 Texans showed up. And all that did was give your team some depth, you are acting like the 2025 Express just won the WSYL.. Slow down buddy. Wait till next fall when your help leaves, back to the same old express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chickens?

I gotta say, some of you guys are funny! Cheers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which one there is a mass exit for the door at 91 Blast , people are not returning. Good Luck to all at tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of you people are a sick bunch of losers. I hope it does not get passed down to your children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][

HAHA Blast really come on guy, they are done and even you know it. Your best player left the team, pack it up pal.

Yes. I got a call from one of the Directors today. They're folding the team. Tryouts are canceled. The organization is considering closing it's doors. He told me with one of our 6 attackmen having left the team they just wouldn't be able to hold it together. He was a righty after all and that is a very rare among 4th graders. Plus, with him gone and no longer holding the weight of the world on his shoulders, the universe will become unstable and shortly collapse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of you people are a sick bunch of losers. I hope it does not get passed down to your children.

The truth always hurts!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What truth would that be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your team only got better when your 3 Texans showed up. And all that did was give your team some depth, you are acting like the 2025 Express just won the WSYL.. Slow down buddy. Wait till next fall when your help leaves, back to the same old express.

Who's acting like they just won the WSYL? You make no sense and your comments are inaccurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][

Yes. I got a call from one of the Directors today. They're folding the team. Tryouts are canceled. The organization is considering closing it's doors. He told me with one of our 6 attackmen having left the team they just wouldn't be able to hold it together. He was a righty after all and that is a very rare among 4th graders. Plus, with him gone and no longer holding the weight of the world on his shoulders, the universe will become unstable and shortly collapse.

Come catch the train, we expect players at anytime of the year. We always can use the help.

Page 53 of 62 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard