BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 37 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 36 37
Re: Boys 2023- PA and Surrounding Area
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thanks for the lesson, you said you play for madlax, you shouldn't be telling anyone what to do bro! Look into who cashes your checks

I agree with madlax. Unfortunately there are a lot of people like you out there who dismiss intelligent observations and raise kids to carry on that tradition of ignorance. Hope for the sake of your kid that he has some positive role models because he can't be getting much character from you. Bro, daddy, you're getting all the laughs. Leave it to us to make the intelligent contributions and have fun with your ignorant, negative, misinformed shtick.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the lesson, you said you play for madlax, you shouldn't be telling anyone what to do bro! Look into who cashes your checks

I am fully aware of who and what, that story is old my friend. You have a coach at Episcopal in your Philly area whose transgressions are much more severe yet I take no umbrage with him. He appears to be a good man with a lapse in judgement the same applies for the coach cashing my check but I am at peace with him and his own lapse in judgement. What lapses are hidden in your closet? I would hazard a guess they are many and varied base upon your sardonic. narrative.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer Slam winner will be Igloo if this is their top team. Beat Brotherly Love easily.

Ok Jimmy the Greek....let's here the excuses now. Lost to BL and Mesa...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job, Mesa. We played teams from Texas, NJ and LI, and you were the toughest. Good day for Philly 2023! Looking forward to our next meeting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree as a BL parent good weekend for Philadelphia. Congrats

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is MadLax playing as an A and not AA at NXT Cup?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Win a T shirt. Happens all the time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where do you see that? Don't see anything on tourney machine yet. If it is true, I assume it is just the 2023 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful showing by Freedom at Crabfest.....I far as I am aware they have never had a strong showing at any quality tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabfeast is a HS tournament and this is a 2023 board, so yeah, you aren't very aware.

Awful showing by Freedom at Crabfest.....I far as I am aware they have never had a strong showing at any quality tourney.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful showing by Freedom at Crabs Young Guns.....surprised they are so bad. Not even competitive with the top tier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where do you see that? Don't see anything on tourney machine yet. If it is true, I assume it is just the 2023 team.

There is no way NXT should allow them to play in he A bracket. The program should be embarrassed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no way NXT should allow them to play in he A bracket. The program should be embarrassed

If it's not their national team, they are an A level team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful showing by Freedom at Crabs Young Guns.....surprised they are so bad. Not even competitive with the top tier.

They were a B team last year and they are now playing AA, why would you be surprised? I'm surprised they did better than Mesa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Awful showing by Freedom at Crabs Young Guns.....surprised they are so bad. Not even competitive with the top tier
This Freedom 2023 team is a whole new (basically) team from their team last year. They have a new coach, that brought in a bunch of guys that his son plays with on Dukes National. They don't play as a team, the coach could care less about this "team", the only reason he did it was so his son had "local" playing opportunities. For example, the spring league. Not sure why the Freedom organization thought this was a good idea.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Awful showing by Freedom at Crabs Young Guns.....surprised they are so bad. Not even competitive with the top tier
This Freedom 2023 team is a whole new (basically) team from their team last year. They have a new coach, that brought in a bunch of guys that his son plays with on Dukes National. They don't play as a team, the coach could care less about this "team", the only reason he did it was so his son had "local" playing opportunities. For example, the spring league. Not sure why the Freedom organization thought this was a good idea.

So you're saying the coach basically created a new team, played and won NXT spring league, won meltdown, and played average but better than any other local team at AA Young guns, all in the 1st year. Doesn't sound like he cares at all. What were they thinking?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you're saying the coach basically created a new team, played and won NXT spring league, won meltdown, and played average but better than any other local team at AA Young guns, all in the 1st year. Doesn't sound like he cares at all. What were they thinking?

They don't play like a team at all, and if you think winning is all it is about, you are something to learn. That "team" is a trainwreck. He cancels practice at the last minute, they even had to pull out of a tournament this summer because they didn't have enough kids. How is that even possible?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree its terrible to cancel a tournament without enough kids. They should keep 30 kids like all the other teams and never cancel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they have Dukes players shouldn't they be the best???? Daddy ball as its best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta give him credit he uses Freedom to recruit kids for Dukes....Freedom charging 1500-2000 a kid for what? All Dad coaching staff and 3 summer tournaments..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they have Dukes players shouldn't they be the best???? Daddy ball as its best.

Where have you been? Dukes sucks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How old are some of those freedom / dukes kids? One looks like he is 16

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta give him credit he uses Freedom to recruit kids for Dukes....Freedom charging 1500-2000 a kid for what? All Dad coaching staff and 3 summer tournaments..

That's just dumb. Freedom is the most cost effective club available and they play year round just like the other clubs charging $2500

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's just dumb. Freedom is the most cost effective club available and they play year round just like the other clubs charging $2500

And just like most clubs they are not teaching the kids anything. Go watch them play, one kid dodges 5 kids watches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree its terrible to cancel a tournament without enough kids. They should keep 30 kids like all the other teams and never cancel.

My point is, at this level kids are expected to make a commitment to their team. How in the world does a club "not have enough" players for a tournament that was announced 6 months ago. Seriously, how does that happen? My kids have played club lacrosse for lots of years at all levels and I have never heard of a team that had to back out of a tounament. Never

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My point is, at this level kids are expected to make a commitment to their team. How in the world does a club "not have enough" players for a tournament that was announced 6 months ago. Seriously, how does that happen? My kids have played club lacrosse for lots of years at all levels and I have never heard of a team that had to back out of a tounament. Never

Not at all fair to the parents/kids that do commit to the schedule. Amazing what parents will tolerate so their kid can "win" the NXT spring league and Meltdown Tournaments.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Find a group with more committed parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably should start with getting a coach that is committed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions for NXT Cup? Looks like a strong field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91Warriors vs Brotherly Love in Finals

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are committed, but to any other team (Dukes) and so it the "coach", again, I don't get it. Why would Freedom want this for one of their teams? I know they can do better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warriors

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warriors

How are you predicting anything at this age? Half of these teams haven't played that much and you never know who Dukes will bring...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT playing in the B bracket of their own tournament. When there is an AA and A level, beating teams by 4 goals +. I recall them telling people at their tryout they would be playing A level this season.......bait and switch if you ask me.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Warriors

How are you predicting anything at this age? Half of these teams haven't played that much and you never know who Dukes will bring...

Dukes unknown for sure .Havent seen Empire play. Warriors went 1-4 last weekend as Team 91. Strong faceoff kid though. Brotherly Love top pick for sure. Second could go to anyone else. Here is my best guess till Dukes /Empire game. BL.,Dukes, Long Island can fight it out for 3rd&4th place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT playing in the B bracket of their own tournament. When there is an AA and A level, beating teams by 4 goals +. I recall them telling people at their tryout they would be playing A level this season.......bait and switch if you ask me.....

Total joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes indeed, they flim flam every tournament at the young ages.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total joke

Probably why TD is bailing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, the younger age NXT tournaments are actually well attended, now the fact that NXT plays B level, that is another story.
The HS NXT tournaments are a joke, no top teams go therrZ the top teams are playing NLF, Big 4, Naptown, Crab Feast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, the younger age NXT tournaments are actually well attended, now the fact that NXT plays B level, that is another story.
The HS NXT tournaments are a joke, no top teams go therrZ the top teams are playing NLF, Big 4, Naptown, Crab Feast.

I don't think anyone doubts the tourney's they run at the younger ages. I've always thought we were lucky to have them in our backyard.

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 37 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 36 37
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard