BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,695
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 51 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 50 51
Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush, MadLax and Hawks all playing in Naptown Challenge, as well as last year's defending champs FCA- think that second defeat may be coming soon. . . .

Madlax has to get past FL$ first at Naptown

Is this a Joke?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it is funny how?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush, MadLax and Hawks all playing in Naptown Challenge, as well as last year's defending champs FCA- think that second defeat may be coming soon. . . .

Is this a Joke?

We'll see in 2 weeks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this a Joke?

We'll see in 2 weeks

What/where is this fl$ team, from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this a Joke?

We'll see in 2 weeks

What/where is this fl$ team, from.

Long Island

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Everyone knows that the top 10 2020 teams are
1. LI Outlaws
2.Sweetlax FL
3. West Coast Stars
4. Clams
5. Looneys
6. Tomahawks
7. Crabs
8. Edge Canada
9. BBL
10. Crush
Sorry Crush parents but your boys are soft

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best kid at UA Command was a holdback football playerfrom Hills that doesn't play for Crush or Express. Was also the best player at the top 20 showcase. Look out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best kid at UA Command was a holdback - enough said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh, THAT ranking is completely invalid. LI Outlaws, Clams and BBL should NOT be on that list - not even close to top 10 this year! And Sweetlax maybe (although I think top 10 is a stretch - maybe top 15?), but the National Team, not the FL team. . . . . . Would debate WCS too.
Not sure where you have seen those teams play but definitely not competitive with others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can't holdback in public school

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am quite sure many were waitign for this one to blow up.
I do give this boy/family credit becasue he typically plays his age and doesnt play down.
Me, Ill give him the pass on these because it is grade based.

What I hate are those who hold back and play down on travel, if you are that good why not play your age on travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do give this boy/family credit becasue he typically plays his age and doesnt play down.

What I hate are those who hold back and play down on travel, if you are that good why not play your age on travel.

Then he should have played on the Highlight division. They could have used him there, on the other hand, Command would not have one without him despite having a stacked team. They stuggled at the f/o x, and the attack, besides the two crushers, was nonexistant. Defense was weak as well with the exception of the OSU commit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then he should have played on the Highlight division. They could have used him there, on the other hand, Command would not have one without him despite having a stacked team. They stuggled at the f/o x, and the attack, besides the two crushers, was nonexistant. Defense was weak as well with the exception of the OSU commit

LI had a few more holdbacks he wasnt the only one. But the real question was how many on Balt were also held back. were Bdays publicied this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how old is the ole crabs CH middie?

mano y mano - they way I look at it... Match up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not saying it is right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm, "would not have won without him", "struggled at the f/o x", "and attack besides two crushers was non existent", "defense was weak" - didn't they go undefeated without any real challenge? All the beards on Baltimore was quite impressive. That must have stung playing down and still losing. Ouch!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm, "would not have won without him", "struggled at the f/o x", "and attack besides two crushers was non existent", "defense was weak" - didn't they go undefeated without any real challenge? All the beards on Baltimore was quite impressive. That must have stung playing down and still losing. Ouch!

Yep, it's what happened when they played the championship. They would not have won that game if they didn't have the Hills kid. He won the game for them which is why he was MVP. I'll give a shoutout to the 2nd half goalie as well after they lost the most important f/o of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep, it's what happened when they played the championship. They would not have won that game if they didn't have the Hills kid. He won the game for them which is why he was MVP. I'll give a shoutout to the 2nd half goalie as well after they lost the most important f/o of the game.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but Interesting how people make up their own facts,.Long Island Command Team dominated throughout tournament, Hills kid was Player of the game for the championship game and all tournament midfielder. According to Inside lacrosse , The two 91 crush attackman Oneil and arline were all tournament attack along with the Baltimore attackman Grimes who played extremely well in the championship game, although scoring only once or twice in championship game Crush attackman Oneil was given the MVP for the entire Tournament in the Command division. Those are the facts, it was a 6 or 7 game tournament not just 1 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
17 year olds and kids who can drive in the 9th grade on the Baltimore UA Command team. Shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please check UA stats....grimes and O'Neill tied with 12 goals each thru all tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please check UA stats....grimes and O'Neill tied with 12 goals each thru all tourney.

and that means what? Me, Im Taking Oneil each time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

dude (or dudette),

The game is on utube. I think many kids impressed. Is UNC kid supposed to be a JR in HS? Is second half goalie supposed to be 2020, not 2021?

On LI, as I am sure all over the regions, some players are there for political reasons while others missed the opportunity altogether. Player had a good game, as he should, he is older; but had he not have been there the dynamics may have been different and another player may have stepped up and another given the opportunity. Can't go back and say could've should've.

I always thought on LI UA replaced the Nassau-Suffolk games, this was the Catholic school version. Kudos for public school kids.

I also don't know why you take players who don't live on LI. Make a metro team. You don't live in Nassau or Suffolk how do you get to be a LI player.
But please, put everything in perspective, all of these players are not typical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best player by far in the championship game was the Looneys kid. What an athlete!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Philly goalie who was selected for all tournament team has already completed his second year of high school. His highlight reel states that he is a 2019 yet he was competing in the Command division of the tournament. Questionable to say the least.....also questionable that he was selected for ATT.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And while your checking the UA Stats and talking about specific kids here are the scoring reported by under armour and tourney machine :

Oneil (Command Long Island)- 12 Goals and 10 Assists (MVP of Tourney Command Division) - 22 points

grimes (Command Baltimore) - 12 Goals and 4 Assists - 16 points (3 other players with 16 points)

Arline (Command Long Island) - 8 Goals and 3 Assists- 11 points

Hills Kid (Command Long Island) Re- classed 2019 - believe the name is Brown (player of game in championship game)- 9 goals and 0 assists

*Those are the facts if you really insist on quoting stats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

O'Neil led entire tournament in scoring with 12 goals and 10 assists thGrimes 12 goals and 4 assists reported by UA , with Long Island Command dominating the tourney and winning the championship .

Hills kid on Long Island Command Team 9 Goals zero assists

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

O'Neil led entire tournament in scoring with 12 goals and 10 assists thGrimes 12 goals and 4 assists reported by UA , with Long Island Command dominating the tourney and winning the championship .

Looneys boy was clutch in the championship where it mattered most against the only other really good team there, How many goals did Crush boy score in that game? Hills kid a ball hog.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys boy was clutch in the championship where it mattered most against the only other really good team there, How many goals did Crush boy score in that game? Hills kid a ball hog.

Argument is silly, so then your saying Looneys boy basically did nothing the rest of tournament and had 1 good game in the championship game which Baltimore lost anyway, and there were "no other good teams there" ? What does that say about the Baltimore team ? Based on the scores of their games prior to the championship apparently they played a few close games beating a New England team by a goal in pool play, ultimately winning all their games and lost in championship "when it mattered". Long Island team dominated throughout tournament winning "when it mattered" so what does any of this really matter ? Silly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Argument is silly, so then your saying Looneys boy basically did nothing the rest of tournament and had 1 good game in the championship game which Baltimore lost anyway, and there were "no other good teams there" ? What does that say about the Baltimore team ? Based on the scores of their games prior to the championship apparently they played a few close games beating a New England team by a goal in pool play, ultimately winning all their games and lost in championship "when it mattered". Long Island team dominated throughout tournament winning "when it mattered" so what does any of this really matter ? Silly

Did nothing?? Was tied for high goals overall, and scored 4 in that game. Please stop and just admit if the goalie did'nt save that last shot he was easily MVP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When did Hills kid holdback if he's still in public? Was he left back?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy Looney on here talking up his son - not surprising. Wait til he is in college and dyes his hair orange. Classy that OSU team..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy Looney on here talking up his son - not surprising. Wait til he is in college and dyes his hair orange. Classy that OSU team..

You really get off trashing anything in front of you. Now you are going after Ohio State's team. I would bet with certainty your kid will NEVER be recruited by them or any other top 20 Div 1 college. Probably be 4th string on a lower Div 3 team or club team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would bet 80% plus of the Baltimore team was born in either 2000 or 2001. Long Island had less than 5 kids with 2001 birth dates on that team and a few kids are still 14 years old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really get off trashing anything in front of you. Now you are going after Ohio State's team. I would bet with certainty your kid will NEVER be recruited by them or any other top 20 Div 1 college. Probably be 4th string on a lower Div 3 team or club team. [/quote]

I bet if I hold him back a year or two he can play for any D1 program in the country. This is 'Merica! Sorry - not impressed by a team full of kids who have their drivers license before they start the 10th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would bet 80% plus of the Baltimore team was born in either 2000 or 2001. Long Island had less than 5 kids with 2001 birth dates on that team and a few kids are still 14 years old.

Interesting that the only kid who did anything in about that game was a holdback! Rest of the team? Meh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a joke. Another holdback. Wasn't close to the best. Just look at who the coach is and you can make the connection. Not too political!
The Philly goalie who was selected for all tournament team has already completed his second year of high school. His highlight reel states that he is a 2019 yet he was competing in the Command division of the tournament. Questionable to say the least.....also questionable that he was selected for ATT.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will NY people ever get tired of pretending that birth year is the appropriate cut off for school or lacrosse? Almost every state in the country uses a cutoff for school of ***OCT 1 OR EARLIER***. I think NY and CT are the only stupid states remaining that use Jan 1, and it's Dec 1 in much of NY.

The entire Baltimore team could be born in 2001 and it wouldn't even prove that they have a single holdback. I don't doubt that they do, but it's not just because the kid was born in 2001. Congrats to LI for winning. (I'm not from Baltimore either.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wink and a nod in the Baltimore/MIAA mafia. Follow the money and it will be obvious why no one wants to upset the cash cow...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a joke. Another holdback. Wasn't close to the best. Just look at who the coach is and you can make the connection. Not too political!

How many Corrigan brothers/cousins are there????????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't we just establish that Long Island had a "few" holdbacks? Pot meet kettle.

Page 45 of 51 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 50 51

Link Copied to Clipboard