BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,700
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, that is the same thing as threatening a kid and his parents. Must be proud to give your money to this turd.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Guns today
Crabs, Igloo, Next Level and Hawks all go 3-0. The talent out their is amazing. For all the crap said about Looney's they sure do play hard. Next level has an attackman who is playing so much faster then everyone else it is fun to watch. Team 91 Warriors lost by a total of 2 goals against NL and Hawks. They are very very small but the skill level is insane. Crabs will have a tough one in the morning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Young Guns today
Crabs, Igloo, Next Level and Hawks all go 3-0. The talent out their is amazing. For all the crap said about Looney's they sure do play hard. Next level has an attackman who is playing so much faster then everyone else it is fun to watch. Team 91 Warriors lost by a total of 2 goals against NL and Hawks. They are very very small but the skill level is insane. Crabs will have a tough one in the morning.

Agreed. Excellent lax today. Any of the teams mentioned could easily win this thing! Even though Igloo had the easiest schedule thus far, they will definitely be challenged tomorrow by NL. NL and Hawks looking strong and their games against the Warriors were probably the best games of the day. Scrappy teams on both sides. Crabs, in my opinion, are still the favorites, but it looks to be fun tomorrow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back to Back posts about lax. Great job boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs kid taken away in ambulance in Young Guns championship. Scary

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never want or like to hear that. Hopefully he is ok. Positive thoughts and prayers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Player is fine. Great to hear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank God it's over....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Player taken away in an ambulance at Legacy Invitational in Mass also. Maybe the governing lax board should take a good hard look at birth year before this becomes the norm and lax starts to follow to demise of youth football.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Desperately looking for a club that does not play favorites and play "daddy ball". Tell me where the clubs are that ask you to pay 2k and play the kids that are the best without the nonsense. I'm not seeing it.. FCA, Crabs, Looneys, Hawks, Bethesda , Club Blue, MadLax, Next Level, all Have Dad coaches that absolutely play favorites.... This crap is getting old. Please give me one club that is just pure lacrosse and development without the BS... I can't name one. This is getting old and with tryouts coming in a month I have no idea on what to do.....I wish a club would step up and quit the BS

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level and Madlax no daddy coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Desperately looking for a club that does not play favorites and play "daddy ball". Tell me where the clubs are that ask you to pay 2k and play the kids that are the best without the nonsense. I'm not seeing it.. FCA, Crabs, Looneys, Hawks, Bethesda , Club Blue, MadLax, Next Level, all Have Dad coaches that absolutely play favorites.... This crap is getting old. Please give me one club that is just pure lacrosse and development without the BS... I can't name one. This is getting old and with tryouts coming in a month I have no idea on what to do.....I wish a club would step up and quit the BS

I hate to break it to you, but club is just like rec but with nicer uniforms and more summer tournaments. Also the clubs don't have the county chipping in to help pay for fields. It is still the dads with the most experience coaching the teams. All dad coaches are doing it because they are doing what they feel is best for their kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Player taken away in an ambulance at Legacy Invitational in Mass also. Maybe the governing lax board should take a good hard look at birth year before this becomes the norm and lax starts to follow to demise of youth football.

Crabs kid hurt when going for a ground ball and ran into knee of Hawks player during a faceoff. Age / size not a factor. Just two kids going to the ball and not aware of each other.

Another reason ban the fogo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level and Madlax no daddy coaches.

Nope. Madlax has two dad coaches. One coaches his own son on the 2022 team and the other is the 2024 coach who coaches his own two sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Guns today

Is this the same Hawks team that went 4-2 at Summer Exposure, losing to True Lacrosse and Brotherly Love?
Also what/who did Igloo add, last weekend they couldn't make it out of pool play in PA and here they are in the finals.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Guns today

Is this the same Hawks team that went 4-2 at Summer Exposure, losing to True Lacrosse and Brotherly Love?
Also what/who did Igloo add, last weekend they couldn't make it out of pool play in PA and here they are in the finals.....

Igloo B team last week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Guns today

Yes, same exact Hawks team from Summer Exposure and HoCo season. Really started playing well the previous weekend at the Maryland Lacrosse Tournament and carried it into this weekend at Young Guns. Maybe the rumble with Looney's from the previous weekend finally sparked something in this team. Still can't believe they beat Crabs 11-3!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Guns today

Igloo B team last week

So Igloo has 3 team's at 23? They had a team in the A and B bracket in Philly...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hate to break it to you, but club is just like rec but with nicer uniforms and more summer tournaments. Also the clubs don't have the county chipping in to help pay for fields. It is still the dads with the most experience coaching the teams. All dad coaches are doing it because they are doing what they feel is best for their kid.

Just pick a team where the coach's kid or assistant coach's kid or club owner's kid doesn't play the same position as your kid. Otherwise - very messy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Guns today

Igloo B team last week

So Igloo has 3 team's at 23? They had a team in the A and B bracket in Philly...

3 teams:

1 black diamond
2 Nordic Edge
3 frost icy charge

Ugh, sorry, that last one is a Gatorade flavor - nevermind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are the dad who went from Dbacks, to Hawks, to Crabs and ha e complained about each one....maybe you need to look in the mirror. You are the problem. Your act is wearing thin on us this year. Please go back to the Hawks!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs kid hurt when going for a ground ball and ran into knee of Hawks player during a faceoff. Age / size not a factor. Just two kids going to the ball and not aware of each other.

Another reason ban the fogo?

Why ban the fogo because two kids knocked knees, how many kids are hurt on the faceoff as opposed to other aspects of the game. I would like to see poles taken off the wings on face-offs unless you are man down, would open the game up and might actually see a few fast breaks a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the fellas that monetize the face off game..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the kid from the crabs is ok. He is a tough kid and very good faceoff player. He was probably the best faceoff kid at the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the kid from the crabs is ok. He is a tough kid and very good faceoff player. He was probably the best faceoff kid at the tournament.

I heard he had a previous knee injury he was recovering from so I hope this is nothing serious. I agree he was without question the best faceoff kid at this tournament; quick, agrresive and played 2 way Middie. Impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Guns today

Igloo B team last week

Igloo had an unbelievably easy schedule leading up to the finals. Once challenged, they folded and you saw the true team. Hawks had arguably the toughest schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Crabs fogo is fine. Possible muscle strain. It looked ugly and the medical staff did a fantastic job in addressing the injury.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard he had a previous knee injury he was recovering from so I hope this is nothing serious. I agree he was without question the best faceoff kid at this tournament; quick, agrresive and played 2 way Middie. Impressive.

Thanks mom... jeez.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well let's see. You have gone from DBacks to Hawks to Crabs 2022. Then you reclassed him to 2023. Maybe try the 2024's? Has to be a way out there somewhere for your son to fulfill all YOUR dreams. Or maybe it's time to be honest about the situation?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

maybe your son is just not very good, it happens

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

was he driving the ambulance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Face Off guys from Team 91, Next Level, and Looney's were pretty good too..hard to say that the one Crabs kid was clearly the best...but he is very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks mom... jeez.

Nope just a casual fan watching him play; sorry it wasn't a compliment about your son I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened in the championship Hawks vs Igloo? Igloo looked good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks beat Crabs easily, but Igloo had a hard fought win over Looneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His younger brother was...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both of you are total as^holes. Just think, how would you feel if that was your son in that ambulance. Total dbags. Guess you both feel like big men saying this crap about an injured 2023 kid, 11 years old. Hope you are proud of yourself, no one else is. Hate to be your son of part of your family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks FoGo was very good to beat the crabs. Didn't see him play in the finals, assume he dominated they won the championship.ZpFypx

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both of you are total as^holes. Just think, how would you feel if that was your son in that ambulance. Total dbags. Guess you both feel like big men saying this crap about an injured 2023 kid, 11 years old. Hope you are proud of yourself, no one else is. Hate to be your son of part of your family.

Lighten up Francis, it was a little tongue in cheek about holdbacks, no one said anything about the boy. If you bothered to read the other posts, the boy is fine, it was just a joke. don't be sensitive, no one wants to see anyone injured, but like I said I actually read the other posts and saw the boy was fine before I said anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks FoGo was very good to beat the crabs. Didn't see him play in the finals, assume he dominated they won the championship.ZpFypx

Didn't dominate in finals but the 2022 sure did

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard