BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Pack is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Yes, the pack is backkkkk!
Wolfpack babyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Lmfao!

Dont laugh when your team gets stomped!! Ohhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Madlax parent. Met lots of great T91MD parents this weekend. Hard to believe that we will play again this weekend. Hopefully we will have good red cup weather. See you in Poolesville.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax is average without the 13 year old taking face offs...period
\

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
\

Hater.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
\

Goalie only gave up 2.5 goals/game entire weekend in toughest pool. Poles are lights out. Two strong middie lines. Attack, though small, can light it up. Right Attackman is an animal..you wish he were your kid. The 11 year old 13 year old you speak of is a beast; you probably wish he was your kid too. An average team with one great player can't win HOCO 2 years in a row and down 9d1 LI. This team has lost a total of 6 games in the past 2 years. Take your Fake News and go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
\

My kid doesn't even play Madlax and I get livid by idiotic posts like this one. It is really getting old. Give the kid props. He is not just big. He is darn good, and so are the other kids on that team. My kid played soccer and basketball with the Madlax kid. So I know he is 11. Just a few months older than my kid. And you want to know something, one of the nicest kids I know. So when jerkoffs like you try to bash him, it pisses me off. Look for another excuse for why your kid's team got beat. When do people think he reclassed anyway? He has been playing with the same Madlax team for as long as I can remember. So it is not like other programs out there where you see a kid play 2023 one year, and then 2024 the next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
\

My kid doesn't even play Madlax and I get livid by idiotic posts like this one. It is really getting old. Give the kid props. He is not just big. He is darn good, and so are the other kids on that team. My kid played soccer and basketball with the Madlax kid. So I know he is 11. Just a few months older than my kid. And you want to know something, one of the nicest kids I know. So when jerkoffs like you try to bash him, it pisses me off. Look for another excuse for why your kid's team got beat. When do people think he reclassed anyway? He has been playing with the same Madlax team for as long as I can remember. So it is not like other programs out there where you see a kid play 2023 one year, and then 2024 the next.

No way that kid is 11. I saw him in parking lot smoking a cigarette right after their game. Then he hopped in a station wagon and drove off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
\

No way that kid is 11. I saw him in parking lot smoking a cigarette right after their game. Then he hopped in a station wagon and drove off.

The kid is 11, he is 13, according to Millon he is a 9th grader, heck maybe he is a Senior in HS. It doesn't matter! It is 5th grade lacrosse. That team is gonna be so much different in 2-3 years anyway. Kids leave to go to other teams, other teams' kids hit puberty, everyone catches up in 7,8,9 grade. C'mon guys, some of you posters have to have had older kids play and seen this process play out before. I really don't understand all the angst over this one kid! And FYI, if he is on age, then he is gonna be a [lacrosse] of a lacrosse player as he matures, but he won't be facing off after 8th grade. He will outgrow the position.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he is admittedly 13 , both by himself as well as his coach...Quit justifying it soccer dad..Glad you are so well informed about your sons teammates.
That being said, for a kid playing almost 2 years down he is average at best himself.
Play him with his age group and hes giving up the sport in a months time.
You would think having such an advantage they would be able to do more then squeak out nail biters against real 5th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he is admittedly 13 , both by himself as well as his coach...Quit justifying it soccer dad..Glad you are so well informed about your sons teammates.
That being said, for a kid playing almost 2 years down he is average at best himself.
You would think having such an advantage they would be able to do more then squeak out nail biters against real 5th graders.

This is a lie

Hi older brother, who is smaller than him by 20 pounds, is 13.
they go to the same school but are two grades apart - very easy to verify

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I use to wake up and drink my coffee and read the comics...now I read this instead, much more comical and entertaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's qualify this. This entire thread revolves around the AA HoCo league and how good MadLax or Hawks or 91 is. To say that any AA team is bad is discounting the other 20+ club teams in the Maryland area. My son played the Looney's AA team and we got beat by them badly and we're at the top of the A division this year. I suspect we would have lost playing anyone in the AA league. There are only 6 teams that compete in the 2024 AA HoCo division and they are the top 6 teams in MD. Looking at their season, Looney's beat Crabs twice and Hawks once. Not a great season, but to say they aren't good isn't a fair assessment. The only other local AA team better is MM's 91 team and beyond that you have to go to Annapolis, DC or No VA. This whole thread has turned into a pissing match about how old some kid is and which AA team is better. There's a world of lacrosse outside of 4 teams in the AA HoCo league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a lie

His older brother, who is smaller than him by 20 pounds, is 13.

No, they are twins. Both of them are 13. But the one that plays 2024 has been taking HGH injections since birth. He gets them from the same doctor as Peyton Manning. It is all part of a master plan devised by the Madlax owner. I know this because the kid told me himself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level is the best 2024 team!!! Won every tournament. No other team can claim that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a lie

No, they are twins. Both of them are 13. But the one that plays 2024 has been taking HGH injections since birth. He gets them from the same doctor as Peyton Manning. It is all part of a master plan devised by the Madlax owner. I know this because the kid told me himself.

I can't believe all you freaks are talking about a kid in 5th grade. The last thing you want as a parent is for your kid to be the best player
in 5th grade. Pretty much a guarantee the star 5th grader will not be the best player when they are a sophomore or junior in high school. Everyone has that smaller kid on your team with ridiculous stick skills who is gonna grow to be over 6'2. He will be the one everyone is talking about 5 years from now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a lie

I can't believe all you freaks are talking about a kid in 5th grade. The last thing you want as a parent is for your kid to be the best player
in 5th grade. Pretty much a guarantee the star 5th grader will not be the best player when they are a sophomore or junior in high school. Everyone has that smaller kid on your team with ridiculous stick skills who is gonna grow to be over 6'2. He will be the one everyone is talking about 5 years from now.

There is a current 2019 on Madlax who was the best 5th grader on his top team and he was voted the best 2019 in the country. So the best 5th grader usually turns out to be a great sophomore and a great senior,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level is the best 2024 team!!! Won every tournament. No other team can claim that.

Should we all expect to see Next Level playing in the AA division next year? Or do you just want to make blanket statements without playing the best of the best?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a lie

So how long before he quits Madlax and goes to the Crabs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey 2024's, look out onto the field next time you are at practice. 2/3 of those kids will play in HS. Half of those that play in HS will play Varsity. Half of those that play Varsity will play in college. Just try to have some fun, and don't blink too much, goes by quickly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has siblings that are a boy and a girl who are both 13 and he is 11.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should we all expect to see Next Level playing in the AA division next year? Or do you just want to make blanket statements without playing the best of the best?

Woohoo!! You won all your A level tourneys. Guess what, nobody cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Woohoo!! You won all your A level tourneys. Guess what, nobody cares.

Hmmmmm. That sounds like fake news.....didn't even make it to the playoffs at lowly Beach Lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's going on with BLC 2024? How have they done this summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's going on with BLC 2024? How have they done this summer?

They have had their moments. They apparently beat 91 Wolfpack twice this summer and lost once. I believe they lost to Brotherly Love and to 91 Maryland. Outside of that, I think they did pretty well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax beats 91MD for the 10th time this year. I think you have to give the Madlax the undisputed crown. Pretty weak Poolsville tournament with the exception of these 2 teams, and even then looks like Madlax just ran over 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shut the F up. Madlax crushed everyone this past weekend as we knew we would. Our backups would start for most teams.

Deal with it. Nobody this weekend could handle us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax beats 91MD for the 10th time this year. I think you have to give the Madlax the undisputed crown. Pretty weak Poolsville tournament with the exception of these 2 teams, and even then looks like Madlax just ran over 91.

From Madlax dad. Glad to see T91MD at Poolesville. Great team, and lots of nice parents. Lots of really good middies and two big, skilled defenders that would give most teams fits. It's all about matchups. We know T91MD beat Taz and plays WP close. For some strange reason, T91MD hasn't matched up well with Madlax. But that could change very soon. It will be interesting to see how Madlax does against Hawks at Young Guns, and Taz at NXT the next two weekends. Two more top teams. Should be exciting games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From Madlax dad. Glad to see T91MD at Poolesville. Great team, and lots of nice parents. Lots of really good middies and two big, skilled defenders that would give most teams fits. It's all about matchups. We know T91MD beat Taz and plays WP close. For some strange reason, T91MD hasn't matched up well with Madlax. But that could change very soon. It will be interesting to see how Madlax does against Hawks at Young Guns, and Taz at NXT the next two weekends. Two more top teams. Should be exciting games.

Agreed, there's no bad blood between these two squads. Madlax has a great team and clearly added some key players this season. The defense is much improved, the goalie is solid and the middies and attack are highly skilled. It is absolutely about match-ups, etc. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shut the F up. Madlax crushed everyone this past weekend as we knew we would. Our backups would start for most teams.

Deal with it. Nobody this weekend could handle us.

Great life being a back up at 11.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I work with a guy like you. Everyone thinks he is a dic$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I work with a guy like you. Everyone thinks he is a dic$.

not thinks, KNOWS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably the CEO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters. Stop trashing the best club in the nation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Haters. Stop trashing the best club in the nation.[/quote
91MD way deeper and athletic and Madlax knows it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yet has never beaten Madlax....real deep and real athletic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax has one kid. Not a deep team. Will get exposed in MS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Haters. Stop trashing the best club in the nation.[/quote
91MD way deeper and athletic and Madlax knows it.

This isn't a T91MD parent, no way. Likely a pot stirring clown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax gets robbed by Maryland home cookin' refs. Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax gets robbed by Maryland home cookin' refs. Sad.

Right, got to blame it on someone or something. Maybe you just got beat. Own up and live with it. This is typical Maxlax crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland home cookin' ref kicked out [lacrosse] Crabs' parent today. And may have cost them the game. This was the closest Crabs ever got to the Hawks and one parent may have blown it for them. Sad.

Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard