BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 83 of 102 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Excuses. My son plays for Brotherly Love. If we have mastered "stall ball" and you can't figure out a way to beat it, I'm not sure what to say. We beat Igloo by more than a couple. Say what you want to say, we've competed with some of your best drawing from a much smaller pool of talent, especially given the growth of clubs in the area. I'm ok with you dismissing us. I'm ok with you making excuses. You have to justify your investment somehow. Who am I to judge your formula for success. If we invested half as much time and money as you do in the sport I can only imagine what our kids could do. Perhaps they would all get free rides to d1 like all your kids?

Yes. Much smaller pool of talent. The good thing about LI is that there are a dozen+ solid teams with top caliber players. You have 2 and any kid that can throw and catch plays for them. Given the fact the the Philly region is as large as it is (with Philly, Montgomery, Chester & Bucks Counties) you should have a ton more options. BL parents continue to be the example of poor sportsmanship for the region. All this talk and you lost the tourney. Good job trying to deflect your loss.

My first post, #226540, "Igloo lost to two very good teams. Both teams where in the championship game. My sons team was one of them. Igloo had size and skill. We were just better than them on Saturday. Maybe the problem is in your approach. "supposed to beat" mentalities can be a killer when you go up against teams that are legitimate and can beat you. No doubt LI is king of the hill, but you are right. The times are caning and not just for Igloo." Take umbrage with the statement if you must, but I was responding to someone who was disparaging Igloo. This conversation was dragged into the gutter by folks like yourself. I merely responded to your posts. Check some of them out following my original. I've said numerous times that Mesa is great competition, but we beat them one day before and at least half a dozen times before that. Those are just the facts. People on here call them mediocre and then call them the new "king of the hill" in Philly. Perfect underhanded compliment. You are the ones bashing them and our region, so take a look in the mirror. I think you've seen the last of the likes of me on here, so have at it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brotherly Love must have taken a serious step back if they got beat by Mesa. Mesa is a good, but an only slightly above average team. We know Igloo has dropped down a notch this year already. Good for Mesa, the new kings of Philly.

Mesa lost to S2S and the warriors at NLF - how can they be any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why doesn't Igloo play in LI tournaments I haven't seen them anywhere.

Because they think they're great, and daddy ball ain't working.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brotherly Love must have taken a serious step back if they got beat by Mesa. Mesa is a good, but an only slightly above average team. We know Igloo has dropped down a notch this year already. Good for Mesa, the new kings of Philly.

They are a good team that lost to two good teams. That's what makes the games fun! And now with Bandits diminishing dominance, and other teams increasing in talent, it's looks to be a great season! Mesa, S2S, Express, Igloo, BL, Warriors, Bandits, Primetime, FCA, Hawks, Bethesda, Lax Black, Looneys (and those cheating Crabs) are all great teams and anyone of them can win on any given day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are a good team that lost to two good teams. That's what makes the games fun! And now with Bandits diminishing dominance, and other teams increasing in talent, it's looks to be a great season! Mesa, S2S, Express, Igloo, BL, Warriors, Bandits, Primetime, FCA, Hawks, Bethesda, Lax Black, Looneys (and those cheating Crabs) are all great teams and anyone of them can win on any given day.

Exactly. Any of those teams can win on any given day. Stop with the rankings and blah blah. Enjoy the last few weeks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You get Crabs from cheating, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^^^- LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're including Laxblack? (Obvious 15 yr olds) and Express (holdbacks and 2022 kid)? I hope with your cheating Crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2023 Loud mouth bald coach complete moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4-5 kids? If the older team has 22 players how many of them do you think were born after Sept 1st? And of those how many are your top players? Statistically 1 or 2 players and age appropriate. Now a few teams will be able to enter there 2024 teams!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue announced there tryouts today. If they get a Fogo and a righty attack they will be a tough team to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 bandits 17-3 in the finals at trilogy, congrats to the kids but the club owners should do a better job of finding them competition

Not the club. It's all JS. There is something about this tournament that keeps him bringing his teams there. He tells everyone it's a good tournament. Has to be a reason.

Usually, JS has them play in the 2022 bracket in that tournament (with the May 2003 birthday kid who usually plays up . . .) and you guys p*ss and moan when they win that they shouldn't use junior and they should play on grade - now they play in the 2023 bracket and blow out everyone and you're not happy. You should be happy they weren't at Lax Clash so you had a shot to win.

You proved my point. JS knows its a weak tournament but Bandits still go. Why do you think that is?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue announced there tryouts today. If they get a Fogo and a righty attack they will be a tough team to beat.

Oh WOW!!! Stop the madness!!!!!
Hers an announcement..., Joe C sucks and so does True Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 bandits 17-3 in the finals at trilogy, congrats to the kids but the club owners should do a better job of finding them competition

Not the club. It's all JS. There is something about this tournament that keeps him bringing his teams there. He tells everyone it's a good tournament. Has to be a reason.

Usually, JS has them play in the 2022 bracket in that tournament (with the May 2003 birthday kid who usually plays up . . .) and you guys p*ss and moan when they win that they shouldn't use junior and they should play on grade - now they play in the 2023 bracket and blow out everyone and you're not happy. You should be happy they weren't at Lax Clash so you had a shot to win.

You proved my point. JS knows its a weak tournament but Bandits still go. Why do you think that is?

We played them and while it wasn't close, it was good for our kids to see what "very good" lacrosse looks like. The crispness of the passes, the throwing and moving to space. How quickly they get the ball out of their stick. It's never fun to not have a competitive game on either side, but I was glad they were there as these tournaments should be about playing good competition, not winning trophies and T-[lacrosse]. Playing at that speed can only make us better down the road.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the sixth graders that played the lax black held their own playing against the "men"

ALL I am going to say is that lacrosse needs to go to age not year of graduation. Not complaining but the men that were playing on the 2023 laxblack team should feel good that they won the t-shirt and beat 11 and 12 year olds. Someone is going to get hurt!. The cross check that lifted the logo up by his neck was disgraceful........ Keep telling yourself that your son just finished 6th grade

Did the 6th graders who could/should be in 7th grade also hold their own? I love how Express seems to conveniently omit from any conversation about age, holdbacks,grade, etc. that there are several kids on that team that could/should be graduating in 2022. I guess it's ok though since their size doesn't give them away. The hypocrisy is a joke.

Every team has hold backs. Move on.

Exactly. Every team has them, including the ones that blame their losses on the fact that the team they lost to has hold backs.

Not an Express parent but have to say Laxachusetts is beyond holdbacks. Had to be 2-3x's hold back. Size difference stupid obvious. Most of those boys are 15 easily. Give credit to any team that can give them a game. They make Long Island holdbacks look small.

The biggest/best kid on Laxachusetts is born in 2004, not sure when in 2004 but we have played him in hockey...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't anybody appreciate the great lacrosse these kids are playing? It seems like the only topics you read about on this site are complaints about : holdbacks, who is an A , B , or C team, rigged schedules, poor officiating, bad weather , no parking etc. How about some positive posting for these hard working kids who are busting their asses. All the complaining is getting nauseating.

I believe holdbacks are a major project in this youth lacrosse...ill say it again, we have no issues like holdbacks in hockey

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't anybody appreciate the great lacrosse these kids are playing? It seems like the only topics you read about on this site are complaints about : holdbacks, who is an A , B , or C team, rigged schedules, poor officiating, bad weather , no parking etc. How about some positive posting for these hard working kids who are busting their asses. All the complaining is getting nauseating.

I believe holdbacks are a major project in this youth lacrosse...ill say it again, we have no issues like holdbacks in hockey

Seems like more and more parents are in favor of birth certificates and photo ids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry Joe Cat cut your son and your still sore over it! The guy is a winning college lacrosse coach who just had his whole 2017 True Blue team recruited and most to top colleges. Seems like the only idiot is you and your sour grapes! Good luck with your daddy coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth

Shut your mouth! How dare you mess up a good thing for the rest of us. Let his ego continue to cost them games. Step 1 in fixing a problem is identifying the problem. Why are you helping them out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like more and more parents are in favor of birth certificates and photo ids.

100%

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry Joe Cat cut your son and your still sore over it! The guy is a winning college lacrosse coach who just had his whole 2017 True Blue team recruited and most to top colleges. Seems like the only idiot is you and your sour grapes! Good luck with your daddy coach!

Joe Cat didn't cut anybody who speaks the ugly truth about him. Sorry JC lover a$$ kisser, but True Blue is and always will be singing the blues as long as he's the head coach of almost every team. Last time I looked Adelphi didn't win the D2 crown. I'll stick with better coaches and coaches specifically assigned to each one of my sons teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like a dissapointed BF parent..hang in there..will get better someday..lol....funny how JC gets bashed by Moms like you but players turn out just fine under him..if your happy where you thats great..keep the hatred with your C program and enjoy the murky waters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Joe Cat didn't cut anybody who speaks the ugly truth about him. Sorry JC lover a$$ kisser, but True Blue is and always will be singing the blues as long as he's the head coach of almost every team. Last time I looked Adelphi didn't win the D2 crown. I'll stick with better coaches and coaches specifically assigned to each one of my sons teams.

Whether you're a JC fan or not, your comment about Adelphi not winning the D2 crown did nothing for your argument - Adelphi lost in the D2 semifinals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't 2023 Haugen lose to Laxblack this past weekend at Lax Clash? If so why is there a picture on the Express website proclaiming them to be 2013 Champs? Tee shirts and all? Pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whether you're a JC fan or not, your comment about Adelphi not winning the D2 crown did nothing for your argument - Adelphi lost in the D2 semifinals.

Semi's in D2. Laughable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was not last week photo clown. But thanks for checking. Why are you on their site looking st photos anyway??

Bring your son to tryouts. I'm sure he'll do great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joe Cat has the 2023 and 2025 teams. That's it. But of course you know everything! Good luck with your daddy coach assigned just to your team. Sounds like your going places and that why you are on here spewing hate! Jackass!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't 2023 Haugen lose to Laxblack this past weekend at Lax Clash? If so why is there a picture on the Express website proclaiming them to be 2013 Champs? Tee shirts and all? Pathetic

Settle down, Francis. That's their 2nd team. They won the B division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two different tournaments. Lax Fest Lax Clash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey moron - learn to read . Picture was from LAX Fest & not LAX Clash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joe Cat has the 2023 and 2025 teams. That's it. But of course you know everything! Good luck with your daddy coach assigned just to your team. Sounds like your going places and that why you are on here spewing hate! Jackass!

JC also has the 2024 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cat grabbed this 2023 team and has made them into something special. It is great to see TB competing and beating these "A" teams. By next year they will have passed them all by. The best part is watching you all squeal. A college coach is a much better investment then your daddy coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Semi's in D2. Laughable.

Another dumb as rock poster - how many D2 championship team coaches are coaching your son?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cat grabbed this 2023 team and has made them into something special. It is great to see TB competing and beating these "A" teams. By next year they will have passed them all by. The best part is watching you all squeal. A college coach is a much better investment then your daddy coaches.

So you don't have any daddy coaches ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are talking about 2023 right? Pretty positive he does not have a kid on the team. Bring your son down if you want to see him get cut. Tryout dates just came out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry - what's your point of contention? JC and the TB teams he coaches or the other TB teams that he doesn't coach??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are talking about 2023 right? Pretty positive he does not have a kid on the team. Bring your son down if you want to see him get cut. Tryout dates just came out.

Why are we still discussing a team that didn't win anything? They literally had one good day. This is like that garbage SYAG team again! Bragging because you got close is the dumbest thing ever! Win something, then maybe someone will tryout for your crappy team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are we still discussing a team that didn't win anything? They literally had one good day. This is like that garbage SYAG team again! Bragging because you got close is the dumbest thing ever! Win something, then maybe someone will tryout for your crappy team.

Another elitist lax snob - if you don't play for one of the top programs, you should go off and crawl on the ground in the filth of your lax peasantry! Asshat!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Won the Andy Forsberg tournament, undefeated in JDRF, and lost in a braveheart to Express A in the Championship game! Not too shabby. We will see what happens in the NXT Cup next week.
All done without a great Fogo! Any Fogo's interested playing for a team on the way up and a college non daddy coach come on down to the tryouts! We'd love to have you smile

Page 83 of 102 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard