BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Girls 2025
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure who they beat but md teams won all the championships in 2025

I thought I saw that they went 4-0 in the tournament and lost in the semi? Is that wrong ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure who they beat but md teams won all the championships in 2025

I thought I saw that they went 4-0 in the tournament and lost in the semi? Is that wrong ?

Yj lost in the semis and blame it on the reffings. Same old story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ need to blame their boys lacrosse style of play, not the refs. Checks to the hands and charges will get called. Talented team no doubt, but their coach is doing a disservice by encouraging penalties ... And by coach I mean all 30 of them, including the ones on the opposite sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very true! I believe that the YJ coach got a yellow card during a game last weekend because they commended their player for a 'good foul.' The coaching staff appears to be clueless on the rules, I sincerely hope that no player gets injured because of their unnecessary & overaggressive style of play that the coaches encourage. YJ players checking the bottom end of the shaft was observed several times over the weekend, nothing good can come from this foul.

YJ is no doubt a very talented group of girls, they just need a coaches who respect the game & teaches the girls how to play within the rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L4C as always was a good tournament. M&D and Hero's faced off 2 times each winning 1 with M&D winning in the championship. It would have been nice to see the starting goalie for Hero's in the finals (But hey, it's summer and they are 10). This is the start of a good rivalry and it will be fun to watch the next 6 years.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season is coming to an end shortly. Some clubs have finished, and some clubs still have 1 or 2 tourneys left. Tryouts are in August. Do we see a lot of new girls coming out for tryouts, some girls held back, some girls dropping to 2026 and some girls changing clubs? should be interesting to see what the teams look like next year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season is coming to an end shortly. Some clubs have finished, and some clubs still have 1 or 2 tourneys left. Tryouts are in August. Do we see a lot of new girls coming out for tryouts, some girls held back, some girls dropping to 2026 and some girls changing clubs? should be interesting to see what the teams look like next year?

You should really find a hobby or something...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great season for the 2025s!! Seems like Heros and MND battled at every tourney final, splitting the 4 finals! Should see some changes next year, and most likely an infusion of more girls trying out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would still Love to see a birth Certificate for that goalie 😳

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any good clinics or camps in or around Baltimore during August?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plenty of good times to be had at the beach or the pool - give your 10 year old a month off, will benefit her both mentally and physically.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know a pretty good sailing camp near Annapolis. Check it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any major changes with players flipping clubs? How about Heros? Didn't they have a lot of 2026s playing up on the 2025 green team? How will that impact 2025 team? Will MND get stronger the second year? Their 2024 team went the whole year with only 1 loss in their second year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any major changes with players flipping clubs? How about Heros? Didn't they have a lot of 2026s playing up on the 2025 green team? How will that impact 2025 team? Will MND get stronger the second year? Their 2024 team went the whole year with only 1 loss in their second year.

Go on vacation, or read a book, or something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros 26 will be good! Lots of kids playing up!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard