BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,649
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Boys 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's something I just do not understand at these showcases. I was well aware at one tournament that a coach was looking at me on the sideline because I recognized the coach. It could not be coincidence that this coach was within three yards of me when that my child was playing.

There is a reason some of the coaches sit on the same side as the parents. They want to know that they are getting an (almost) adult who wants to play in college and is not going to drag parent luggage with them.

Screaming about how Johnny did well on the last play is not helping - too late - either the coach saw the play and Johnny or not. Wait until you are away from the field to yell at Johnny.

Yelling at the officials beyond a mumble on a bad call (maybe!) is not what the coaches want.

After all the work at the youth level, this is the time to just watch the game and maybe enjoy it. Far better all the way around.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax scored a goal in the last two minutes on a call by the official. Looked like the ball crossed the line but since it came off of the top post it was not clear. More than a few players and parents from FCA lost their minds. One player cursing at the official in his face and flagged, and at least one or two more players flagged for words with the refs. FCA parents were screaming at the refs the entire game. Quite a few big name college programs watching this all unfold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not the FCA way they are connected to the church I would never believe the parents and players would behave this way with such a high moral club name on the uniform. I thin this is the evil Madlax owner lying again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
". . . connected to the church . . . " what does that even mean? I think the intent is to be connected to the Christian faith but they are connected to lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Madlax 2019 on another tournament win. Champions at Naptown National Challenge over a very good Canadian squad in a game that was broadcast live.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad the keener is such a jerk

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard