BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 66 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kinda weird how the Looneys dads keep bringing up the Crabs. I get the envy, but you should get some new material. I'm not a Crab fan, but not sure what they have to do with the current state of the looneys.

Crabs having a harder time fielding top teams below the 8th grade level, but their 8th-11th grade teams are always top notch. Can't say the same for Looney's.

That's easy. All of the Crabs teams 8th-11th are full of holdbacks. Like it or not, that is what it is. Deny all you want, but too many know the birthdates of many 2020 and 2021 players and they are holdbacks.
And how do you know a Looney's dad brought up the post about Crabs and RM's 2021 team and situation. It could simply be someone showing that other clubs have situations that need/have to be dealt with. There is a Crabs 2020 who is a freshman at one of the private schools who was a 16 year old freshman.
I'm also with you, I am not a Crab fan, never have been and never will be, but for you to come on here and make accusations that are unfounded about Looney dads making posts is over the top. New material. how quaint. I'm not with Looney's but I respect their 2020 team and know several of the players and believe me, there is absolutely no envy about Crabs and RM or the program. .This almost sounds like you are a Crabs fan hiding on tis forum. And why the double post, afraid no one would see the first one?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Looneys on par with FCA?

2018:
FCA - Top 10 team nationally
Looneys - Folded team

2019:
FCA - One of top 10 in country
Looneys - Plays in B tournaments

2020:
Both teams are top 5 in country

2021:
FCA - not great but finished 3-3 in HOCO elite divison including a 18-7 win over Looneys
Looneys - Finished 0-6 in HOCO including above loss to FCA

2022:
FCA - Slow start but finished HOCO elite season with wins over Crabs, BLC and Diamondbacks
Looneys - Played in AA division losing in first round of playoffs. Also lost to Lax World in Koopers league playoffs.

2023:
FCA - Finished 4-2 in HOCO including win over Looneys
Looneys - Finished 4-2 with loss to FCA

You're right. Looks about even to me too.

Cue Looneys dad saying how I shouldn't post this. I know you guys don't like facts about your club posted here.

My friend, you really need more tings to do to fill your day. This is just spinning. If you really like to do this sort of thing, how abut doing some digging and see how many kids(parents) Ryan McClernan has convenience to repeat a year, either 6th or 7th grade. You and many others would be shocked at the number. Of course this repeat a year is served up with a large amount of BS from RM on how he will make your son a total lax standout.

If you really want to know what this individual is like go talk to his current players, 2021 and ask them what they are going to do if RM does not move to the 2022's next year. RM always moves to the 8th graders but this year Crabs 2022 team is weak and RM has announced he is staying with the 2021's.
What RM is going to find is that most of those 2021's are going to leave Crabs for other clubs. This is no bs or rumor, I know 5 kids on that team and they will leave. They hate playing for RM, like most of his players do, but they aren't hanging around. It will be interesting to see how RM handles or at the very least tries to manage this.

Where's your update on FCA 2024?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you new to Baltimore club lacrosse? FCA starting several years ago crushed both Looneys and Green Turtle lacrosse. The FCA 2017, 18, and 19 clubs took all of the good players from both of those programs. The guy that rants about Looneys folding their teams has forgotten that they had no choice. I don't think they had enough players to field a 17 and 18 team after the FCA carnage. If you want to be mad at something, be mad at FCA lacrosse.

100% correct. Looney's had no choice. They were up front with the players and told them early what was happening so as to give them a chance and time to find another club. They simply did not have enough players to field a competitive 2017 or 2018 team.
This has been discussed many many times on this board but there are still some individuals with, it seems, an ax to grind and keep bringing up how Looney's just folded these two teams. Everything that I have heard is that Looney's did the right thing and the best they could for these players.
Some need to get past this, it happened maybe 3 or 4 years ago, maybe a little longer.

It was their 2017 and 2018 team. It happened 2 years ago, not 4 years ago. In the prime of their recruiting season, they abandoned the kids. Neither team was very good, but they had enough bodies, but didn't want to invest any time in those kids whose families had written checks for years. Makes you wonder if they'll do the same thing to the kids on the current mediocre Looneys teams.

Sorry but your facts are way wrong. NOT 2 years ago, closer to 3/4. Get your stuff straight before you go posting and trashing a club. This is old news and has been posted on this forum many times but you just can't let it go. Why do you find it fulfilling to trash a club? Is your life that shallow that this is what you resort to. I have not heard nor do I feel I will ever hear of this happening again. Read the last three or four pages of post, you are in the minority.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA bails on their white teams every year once they hit sophomore year and they collect all the money for the vail trips for the blue bloods squads

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 2 years ago. The boys on the folded Looneys Green team are 2019. We know several of those boys thsr were on Looneus Green 2019. FCA folded their 2019 White team a year later.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever heard of a club folding their rising freshman and sophomore teams? Where are those kids supposed to find a home that late? That is as lame as Looneys greasy nachos.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm... Crabs teams seem to get good when they hit the 8th grade - I can't imagine why. SMH.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever heard of a club folding their rising freshman and sophomore teams? Where are those kids supposed to find a home that late? That is as lame as Looneys greasy nachos.

Get a new script loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a new script loser

Ok, snowflake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a new script loser

Ok, snowflake.

Whatever, you still need a new script and you just keep proving how much of a looser you are. Now run along sissy boy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a new script loser

Ok, snowflake.

Whatever, you still need a new script and you just keep proving how much of a looser you are. Now run along sissy boy.

I would love to see a list of colleges Looney's dads attended/graduated from. It would be hilarious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a new script loser

Ok, snowflake.

I would love to see a list of colleges Looney's dads attended/graduated from. It would be hilarious.

Mine is BA from JHU and MBA Loyola University Maryland. I seriously doubt you can top that. Plus, my guess would be you have at most one semester at a local community college. One semester at best. Your immature post indicates and proves your low level of education.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a new script loser

Ok, snowflake.

Mine is BA from JHU and MBA Loyola University Maryland. I seriously doubt you can top that. Plus, my guess would be you have at most one semester at a local community college. One semester at best. Your immature post indicates and proves your low level of education.

Hey knuckled#ck, no decent adult would criticize community college, and no JHU grad would end a sentence with a preposition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

did this affect you or your son?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would love to see a list of colleges Looney's dads attended/graduated from. It would be hilarious.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey knuckled#ck, no decent adult would criticize community college, and no JHU grad would end a sentence with a preposition. [/quote]

Hey pecker breath, when it comes to this forum, anything goes. Seems the JHU poster was NOT addressing a respectable person but rather an idiot that just throws crap out for no reason and tries to belittle people. Go back and read the original post. I would bet this JHU grad is a very respectable person but directed the cc verbage to the poster belittling Looney's dads. Simple enough to understand. As for the preposition, is completely acceptable in both written and spoken form. Go back and learn the language and how it pertains to many different situations. As for me, BS from Penn State and working on my masters. I would bet you are in your what, first or second year of community college. Maybe you are majoring in English, as you feel you are the English - grammar police. What a joke. You need to get out in the real world.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Hey knuckled#ck, no decent adult would criticize community college, and no JHU grad would end a sentence with a preposition. [/quote]

Hey pecker breath, when it comes to this forum, anything goes. Seems the JHU poster was NOT addressing a respectable person but rather an idiot that just throws crap out for no reason and tries to belittle people. Go back and read the original post. I would bet this JHU grad is a very respectable person but directed the cc verbage to the poster belittling Looney's dads. Simple enough to understand. As for the preposition, is completely acceptable in both written and spoken form. Go back and learn the language and how it pertains to many different situations. As for me, BS from Penn State and working on my masters. I would bet you are in your what, first or second year of community college. Maybe you are majoring in English, as you feel you are the English - grammar police. What a joke. You need to get out in the real world.
[/quote]

True that. I don't think anyone can argue with that. You sound like you are really together with it. Keep up the great work in school, and check in to let us know where you are at.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loyola and Penn State. LOL!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The problem with asking such a question on an

Get a new script loser

Ok, snowflake.

The problem with asking such a question on an anonymous board is that anyone can respond, whether from Looney's or anywhere else. It cannot be verified and many on this forum like to jump in and cause trouble rather than just have a normal civilized discussion about lacrosse. That is suppose to be the purpose of this board but some like to take advantage of hiding behind a computer undetected. and just posting crap, whatever comes into their head.

When such questions are asked, like where you played college lax, when to school etc, I take all responses with a grain of salt. Too bad, it would be much different if all had to register, it would disclose an identity and stop most of the bs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Central Louisiana State University

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love reading what Looney's dads write.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. What you don't realize is that these posts are not written by anyone from Looney's. They don't come on this board. They haven't for at least the past 3 years. I am friends with a few of their coaches, they confirmed. The same as Ryan McClernan from Crabs and Bryon Kelly from FCA stays away from this place. It is people pretending to be someone or something that they aren't. But the funny part is that people think so and it gets posters here going.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What you don't realize is that these posts are not written by anyone from Looney's. They don't come on this board. They haven't for at least the past 3 years. I am friends with a few of their coaches, they confirmed. The same as Ryan McClernan from Crabs and Bryon Kelly from FCA stays away from this place. It is people pretending to be someone or something that they aren't. But the funny part is that people think so and it gets posters here going.

I would say pass around whatever it is you are smoking, but making this comment clearly shows its something much stronger than weed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. What you don't realize is that these posts are not written by anyone from Looney's. They don't come on this board. They haven't for at least the past 3 years. I am friends with a few of their coaches, they confirmed. The same as Ryan McClernan from Crabs and Bryon Kelly from FCA stays away from this place. It is people pretending to be someone or something that they aren't. But the funny part is that people think so and it gets posters here going.

Do you know how read? Nobody from Looney's management would post here. But are those posts by Looney's dads? Of course they are. None of them are 2020 dads. They are dads of kids on the lesser Looney's teams who can't bear to read that their son's team isn't great.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you know how read? Nobody from Looney's management would post here. But are those posts by Looney's dads? Of course they are. None of them are 2020 dads. They are dads of kids on the lesser Looney's teams who can't bear to read that their son's team isn't great.

None are by Looneys 2020 parents? Now that is funny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a new script loser

Ok, snowflake.

Thought no Looneys dads posted on this site?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023s ejected from MD tourney for fighting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023s ejected from MD tourney for fighting.

Really, how many??? Just saw Looney's 2023 just won game three 9-3 over FCA. Looney's now 2-1 on the day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA worn down from Vail

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Looney's you guys are a bunch of pussies. Your 2024 team is up here at Summer Slam and getting thumped by Brotherly Love. You have no business taking the free clear after the 4 goal mercy rule kicks in. You didn't do it once but you took 5 Free clears. Have some self respect. Yes the score probably would have been a lot worse than the 11-8 or whatever was the score. No self respecting team takes the free clear via the mercy rule. You take your lumps you learn from it and move on. PUSSIES.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Looney's you guys are a bunch of pussies. Your 2024 team is up here at Summer Slam and getting thumped by Brotherly Love. You have no business taking the free clear after the 4 goal mercy rule kicks in. You didn't do it once but you took 5 Free clears. Have some self respect. Yes the score probably would have been a lot worse than the 11-8 or whatever was the score. No self respecting team takes the free clear via the mercy rule. You take your lumps you learn from it and move on. PUSSIES.

Who the [lacrosse] gets so worked up over 5th grade lacrosse. Seek help d-bag.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey assho*e Go [lacrosse]*k yourself. You get off on trashing a kids team, 2024's at that. Rules are rules but you seem to pay no attention to rules and just open your big as* mouth and spew out useless sh*t that nobody wants to hear or cares about. If I was associated with Looney's in any way at all and saw this post I would do everything in my power to find out who you are and kick the sh*t out of you for posting this kind of trash on a youth lacrosse forum. You should be holding your head in shame. You do not call kids pussies but it is perfectly ok to call your wife a [lacrosse] or even call yourself a [lacrosse].
Now dbag, the score of the game you mentioned was 12-9 and it seems like Brotherly Love is in first place going 3-0 and Looney's is in second place going 2-1 for the day. I just looked it up. Not at that tournament, not affiliated with Looney' but came on this site looking for something else and saw your total trash post. Your family must be so proud of you. Bet you act that way at home all the time, especially when your wife says she has a headache. Go craw back in your hold where you belong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you play in tournaments with stupid rules? Just avoid any non-NCAA rule tournaments. Free clears, keep it in the box, and other stupid rules are clear warning signs to avoid that tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the original post you can't take the free clear. Man Up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will probably come a day when there is no face off after a goal, but until then, do the face-off.

Avoid tournaments with these rec-league rules for the AA division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can agree about the free clear or no free clear but I hope you are not agreeing on how he worded his post. That guy is a total POS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey shi*thead, how come Brotherly Love isn't in the championship game? But guess who is, yep, Looney's vs. Roughriders at 3:30. Are you staying to watch the game or are you going to go home and scream at your family. POS. I'm not anywhere near that game but just looked it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow! Might want to take some meds there fellow. Getting that worked up over a 6th grade team is ..a little over the top.

Free clears at 6th grade isnt that big a deal?? As a coach I didnt mind it when it was the normal thing for most tournaments. I would rather have a somewhat competitive game than a runaway any day of the week. At 6th grade of course you want to win..But having competitive games is actually more important for the development of a 11 and 12 year olds.. I think that is what we are talking about ..11 and 12 year olds??
Right Big guy? .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you're calling a bunch of kids pu77sies...its about the experience for the players you idiot. Its 6th grade lax no one cares the next day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait Looney's 2024 are 6th graders?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait Looney's 2024 are 6th graders?
Always some [lacrosse] like you to try and trash things up. These are young kids being discussed so let's do your best to keep it above board and be respectful.

Like Reply Quote
Page 41 of 66 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard