BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,700
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 51 of 62 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Exactly what I thought! Tough guy when he's anonymous threatening to sucker punch people, but won't put his name to it! Faux tough guy.

You are next! Just say where and when, I'll be there.

This crap is so comical it can't be serious. This is like reading a low budget comedy script.

And you too, tough guy!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly what I thought! Tough guy when he's anonymous threatening to sucker punch people, but won't put his name to it! Faux tough guy.

This crap is so comical it can't be serious. This is like reading a low budget comedy script.

And you too, tough guy!

Real or fake?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bye bye geese ,,,, fly away!!!! Chaney just kicked you out of the coop!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express new team to beat. Channy will be accepting new players tomorrow. You don't even have to be from Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are so stupid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast is killing it in the 3rd grade division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry your kid was cut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people need to get lives! All of you are arguing about 3rd grade lacrosse......are you serious. This is exactly what is wrong with youth lacrosse, parents reliving their 7th grade lacrosse career as a 5th line middie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No name, because you're just a sucker punching [lacrosse]! Own up to your tough guy threats. Guarantee you won't I GUARANTEE it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese are back. Great game all around. Actually won 11 and lost 2 this year to express. Sorry dude. Definitely glad you stayed home today and missed it. Feel bad for your kid though.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No name, because you're just a sucker punching [lacrosse]! Own up to your tough guy threats. Guarantee you won't I GUARANTEE it!

Just say where and when, go ahead [lacrosse]. You won't know what hit you. Best part about this is that you can't do anything about it! And even better you sons team is terrible, coached by a dirtbag and you PAID for it. Go bck to PAL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do A teams play in the B division. Is it the t shirt or because tryouts are coming up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just say where and when, go ahead [lacrosse]. You won't know what hit you. Best part about this is that you can't do anything about it! And even better you sons team is terrible, coached by a dirtbag and you PAID for it. Go bck to PAL!

Hahahaha, the sucker punch [lacrosse] shows his true colors! Thanks loser! I'll meet you in your bedroom, where fatty will have my strange balls in her throat ! Hahahahaha you loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahahaha, the sucker punch [lacrosse] shows his true colors! Thanks loser! I'll meet you in your bedroom, where fatty will have my strange balls in her throat ! Hahahahaha you loser!

Thought so. Who's the [lacrosse]? You know you are a eunuch and you don't have any balls so you won't be anywhere. Get your wimp, 0 wins, crybaby loser kid some of your panties. They will suit him like they suit you. But look out next time you're on the side lines crying about how hard all the other teams hit, I'm right behind you. Watch your back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you people just stop already? Larry chief rocker this is supposed to be a forum for lacrosse correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thought so. Who's the [lacrosse]? You know you are a eunuch and you don't have any balls so you won't be anywhere. Get your wimp, 0 wins, crybaby loser kid some of your panties. They will suit him like they suit you. But look out next time you're on the side lines crying about how hard all the other teams hit, I'm right behind you. Watch your back.

Hahahahahaha, sure tough guy, I'll have a cup of [lacrosse] and a Twinkie for butterbutt! Hahahahaha, cowardly clown, we're all laughing at you sucker punch [lacrosse]! Hahahahaha, blimp wife and fatty son! Hahahahaha, awesome! Thanks for the laughs !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, great games at Mitchell this weekend. Both A & B brackets had a lot good lax being played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's the deal, this jerkoff came on here calling 4th grade boys "wussies" and how he would like to "sucker punch" another man. He's spineless, and I called him out on it. He's a loser, that's all, my kids not on TB, I just think it's sickening calling kids wussies. So I gave him a taste of his own medicine , he didn't like it, he's a coward who would never face another man, but repeatedly states how he'll sucker punch someone. So go on you [lacrosse], act like a tough guy! I'm done with your loser a$$, I hope I exposed you to some other people! Your kid may not be a [lacrosse] drinking gender confused punk, but you are! See you around jackoff! Your threats are empty, just like your brain! LOSER!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's the deal, this jerkoff came on here calling 4th grade boys "wussies" and how he would like to "sucker punch" another man. He's spineless, and I called him out on it. He's a loser, that's all, my kids not on TB, I just think it's sickening calling kids wussies. So I gave him a taste of his own medicine , he didn't like it, he's a coward who would never face another man, but repeatedly states how he'll sucker punch someone. So go on you [lacrosse], act like a tough guy! I'm done with your loser a$$, I hope I exposed you to some other people! Your kid may not be a [lacrosse] drinking gender confused punk, but you are! See you around jackoff! Your threats are empty, just like your brain! LOSER!

You did nothing Eunuch. The coach will deserve what he gets for cursing at kids! Which actually happened but you think is OK. You are a moron but that cannot be fixed. You can speak to someone about that anger issue though. And your kid will still be terrible at the end of it all.

That's it for me. Peace

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wth is going on with these two dads, really? Making fun of 10 year olds, coaches and wives? This is insane no one even knows what teams you're even talking about - no one cares. Get a life!
great games this weekend at Mitchell and I hope none of these two crazy tough guy dad's were there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
King of the Hill was a good day. The KP coach is complete freak but other than that. HIlls lost in braveheart final but had some nice players at attack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's the deal, this jerkoff came on here calling 4th grade boys "wussies" and how he would like to "sucker punch" another man. He's spineless, and I called him out on it. He's a loser, that's all, my kids not on TB, I just think it's sickening calling kids wussies. So I gave him a taste of his own medicine , he didn't like it, he's a coward who would never face another man, but repeatedly states how he'll sucker punch someone. So go on you [lacrosse], act lik
e a tough guy! I'm done with your loser a$$, I hope I exposed you to some other people! Your kid may not be a [lacrosse] drinking gender confused punk, but you are! See you around jackoff! Your threats are empty, just like your brain! LOSER!

You did nothing Eunuch. The coach will deserve what he gets for cursing at kids! Which actually happened but you think is OK. You are a moron but that cannot be fixed. You can speak to someone about that anger issue though. And your kid will still be terrible at the end of it all.

That's it for me. Peace

You're a clown dude! Pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like geese back in the coop! It's clear

Geese
Express
Blast

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you talking about the ducks A team In this past weekend tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its 4th grade...if you think things are "clear" you should be in a straight jacket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you talking about the ducks A team In this past weekend tournament

That team shouldn't have been in that tournament. I guess they needed the t-shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like geese back in the coop! It's clear

Geese
Express
Blast

It's clear you need your head examined.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a dumb schmuck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u serious?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not for long!! They are back, great game for the
Geese.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go again with the insults....................

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast playing in another ultra-competitive tournament this weekend.... so weak. That's why Express and Geese have passed them by.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tournament was booked 6 months ago. Do you not understand that. It was real competitive last year. Sounds like you are really into a team that your son don't play for. Little weird don't you think. Now go to work and stop worrying about what 10 year old boys are doing this weekend. Don't be a nerd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast playing in another ultra-competitive tournament this weekend.... so weak. That's why Express and Geese have passed them by.

I would start looking for a new team. Get off Blast asap! You should also let coach/director know you don't like the direction your sons team is heading. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tournament was booked 6 months ago. Do you not understand that. It was real competitive last year. Sounds like you are really into a team that your son don't play for. Little weird don't you think. Now go to work and stop worrying about what 10 year old boys are doing this weekend. Don't be a nerd.

He/she has a point. Playing weak teams in weak tournaments doesn't make the team better, it makes them lazy and encourages bad habits. It doesn't matter if it was booked 6 months ago or 6 minutes ago, the team is getting passed by because Express and Geese worked harder and more consistently in the off season and don't play soft teams during the season. Meanwhile, Blast parents are, yet again, trying to run their coach out of town because they're unhappy. Seems to me that the atmosphere over there is not conducive to success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year there was only one other good team there. Hardly makes for a competitive tournament. Bethesda had the sense to find a better one this year because they wanted to be challenged. Blast needs a t-shirt to make mommy and daddy happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He/she has a point. Playing weak teams in weak tournaments doesn't make the team better, it makes them lazy and encourages bad habits. It doesn't matter if it was booked 6 months ago or 6 minutes ago, the team is getting passed by because Express and Geese worked harder and more consistently in the off season and don't play soft teams during the season. Meanwhile, Blast parents are, yet again, trying to run their coach out of town because they're unhappy. Seems to me that the atmosphere over there is not conducive to success.

Please keep the coach .... geese don't want or need the drama

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year there was only one other good team there. Hardly makes for a competitive tournament. Bethesda had the sense to find a better one this year because they wanted to be challenged. Blast needs a t-shirt to make mommy and daddy happy.

We know who you are. You left, we wished you well, now stop it with Blast and start bothering your new team. They are going to love you wherever you go. And don't think that coaches and parents don't give each other references. Sometimes parents get cut.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The atmosphere is great now, thanks for your concern! We had some changes and all very positive. The coaching has been very good. Our core kids are happy and doing well. The core kids parents are in a good spot and plenty of kids are seeing the field unlike some other teams. Sure, you've got 2 or 3 disgruntled playing time complainers but what team doesn't? On the whole, the wakeup call was good and everything is progressing nicely. Blast will have some open spots at tryouts and that's a good thing. On the whole, we couldn't be happier now that things have been shaken up a bit. If anyone says anything different, they aren't on the team and are just stirring the pot. Nothing surprising on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The atmosphere is great now, thanks for your concern! We had some changes and all very positive. The coaching has been very good. Our core kids are happy and doing well. The core kids parents are in a good spot and plenty of kids are seeing the field unlike some other teams. Sure, you've got 2 or 3 disgruntled playing time complainers but what team doesn't? On the whole, the wakeup call was good and everything is progressing nicely. Blast will have some open spots at tryouts and that's a good thing. On the whole, we couldn't be happier now that things have been shaken up a bit. If anyone says anything different, they aren't on the team and are just stirring the pot. Nothing surprising on BOTC.

More than a few open spots.

Page 51 of 62 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard