BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Girls 2022 - 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
keep looking int he mirror and keep telling yourself YJ 2022 is significant. what happened last year at the Mid Atlantic. they did not do so well if i remember correctly. and if you have to ask who the big 4 in md are then you are a clown!

YJ 2022 was pummeled last year at Mid Atlantic. YJ 2022 would probably be a 6th or 7th if they played with the MD teams, and they are not getting any better.

That tournament was the first of the year for YJ, while Md teams had their spring league and were in much better form. YJ improved as the summer progressed and played much better. A bit much to say they were pummeled lost two games by 1 by a goal the other by 4.
YJ has been practicing since early November and hasn't and wont play a game against any team until June.. that's the difference! edge to Md for having a spring league

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]keep looking int he mirror and keep telling yourself YJ 2022 is significant. what happened last year at the Mid Atlantic. they did not do so well if i remember correctly. and if you have to ask who the big 4 in md are then you are a clown!

YJ 2022 was pummeled last year at Mid Atlantic. YJ 2022 would probably be a 6th or 7th if they played with the MD teams, and they are not getting any better.

That tournament was the first of the year for YJ, while Md teams had their spring league and were in much better form. YJ improved as the summer progressed and played much better. A bit much to say they were pummeled lost two games by 1 by a goal the other by 4.
YJ has been practicing since early November and hasn't and wont play a game against any team until June.. that's the difference! edge to Md for having a spring league

YJ 22 will be at Lax for the Cure we'll let our play do the talking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]keep looking int he mirror and keep telling yourself YJ 2022 is significant. what happened last year at the Mid Atlantic. they did not do so well if i remember correctly. and if you have to ask who the big 4 in md are then you are a clown!

YJ 22 will be at Lax for the Cure we'll let our play do the talking.

'YJ 22 will be at Lax for the Cure we'll let our play do the talking'
Oh thank god. Can you tell all your other age groups to do the same?

Thanks,
BOTC community

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me get this straight going up against the md teams YJ lost 3 games in 1 tournament. OUCH! Is that what you were saying in LI speak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with that tool bag response you must be a YJ 2022 parent

"tool bag". I haven't heard that term since the mid 80's when I played against Nassau CC. That's all their players would call each other...you must be from LI

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
keep looking int he mirror and keep telling yourself YJ 2022 is significant. what happened last year at the Mid Atlantic. they did not do so well if i remember correctly. and if you have to ask who the big 4 in md are then you are a clown!

There is a big 1 in Maryland. M&D black. Second tier there are two more, Skywalkers blue and Heros green. Then a large gap and then 4, which is a toss up. Don't know this particular age group, but that's how it is across nearly all the other age groups and how this age group will eventually develop as well.

Skywalkers Blue...hahah, that's a joke right? You have to be a Skywalker parent.

they may be a skywalkers parent, but that doesnt mean they are wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me get this straight going up against the md teams YJ lost 3 games in 1 tournament. OUCH! Is that what you were saying in LI speak.

No, they lost two of 4.. as the Summer progressed we beat and tied ( lost in OT ) to the two teams mentioned.
like I said those games were YJ's first since the previous summer, just like our first game action will take place this coming June...

For obvious reasons the Md model is superior, but you don't need to a d1ck about it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a big 1 in Maryland. M&D black. Second tier there are two more, Skywalkers blue and Heros green. Then a large gap and then 4, which is a toss up. Don't know this particular age group, but that's how it is across nearly all the other age groups and how this age group will eventually develop as well.

Skywalkers Blue...hahah, that's a joke right? You have to be a Skywalker parent.

As far as Maryland clubs go, M&D is stand alone at the top. Heros and Skywalkers undoubtably the next best two. The rest are not worth mentioning in this conversation. Are you trying to say Skywalkers don't belong ? They absolutely do!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As far as Maryland clubs go, M&D is stand alone at the top. Heros and Skywalkers undoubtably the next best two. The rest are not worth mentioning in this conversation. Are you trying to say Skywalkers don't belong ? They absolutely do!
as of now Skywalkers looks legit. Also TLC and C2 always come away with a few surprising wins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

as of now Skywalkers looks legit. Also TLC and C2 always come away with a few surprising wins

Skywalkers better than TLC and C2? I don't think so.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, they lost two of 4.. as the Summer progressed we beat and tied ( lost in OT ) to the two teams mentioned.
like I said those games were YJ's first since the previous summer, just like our first game action will take place this coming June...

For obvious reasons the Md model is superior, but you don't need to a d1ck about it

Yes they do, they're from Maryland. It's inbred.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

current MD spring league records:
Heros 2-0
SW 2-0
M&D 1-0
TLC 1-1

Heros 2-0 after playing insignificant teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&d black is king in MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&d black is king in MD

Would they be queen
Just saying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Travel lax on LI and NY need to go the way of travel soccer and add league play and not just have tournament play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, then we wont have to hear the yearly whining how md teams play more games in the spring, that md teams are better prepared for the summer season. Especially when they put a beating on LI teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Monster coming to MD tournaments this summer wearing helmets? The 2022 team had helmets this past fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few tournaments in now, anyone notice if there have been any interest from college coaches for this age group... or have the new rules pushed this back a few years?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously

Nah... just trying to revive the thread...its been quiet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad YJ went to some small tournaments and beat up the rec teams wearing club uniforms. Sorry you guys didn't come to MD AND PLAY AGAINST SOME REAL COMPETITION.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad YJ went to some small tournaments and beat up the rec teams wearing club uniforms. Sorry you guys didn't come to MD AND PLAY AGAINST SOME REAL COMPETITION.

Seems to be the trend at all age levels and when they do go they play weekeast MD teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems to be the trend at all age levels and when they do go they play weekeast MD teams?

Yup, we is scare't of yooze Marylanders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rule change on recruiting guidelines is a great thing
Leave the girls alone
Let them hone skills
Enjoy the game
Get them acclimated to being student athletes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally a big tournament coming up this weekend. Any predictions?
http://www.laxforthecure.com/schedule-2/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that Elevate will surprise people and give M&D and SW's a tough game this weekend. Looking forward to it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that Elevate will surprise people and give M&D and SW's a tough game this weekend. Looking forward to it!

Last year Elevate went 0-3-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And that was last year
I'm sure the team is looking to improve on last years event
Wins will come
It's about improvement
Some parents get wat to caught up in wins and losses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And that was last year
Wins will come
It's about improvement

It's not tough to improve on 0-3-1. Going to a weaker pool should give the parents the false-positive they are looking for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate? Seriously? I cant see them beating MD or SW. I watched them play and the aren't very good. Also, the coaching (parent coaching) on that team isn't very good. They have OK talent but need better coaching if they want to get better!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And that was last year
Wins will come
It's about improvement

You are right, it is about the improvement. most parents get caught up in the w/l's. that is the biggest problem with these tournaments. you can usually tell how a team did by the parents look and reaction. the girls are smiling 2 minutes after the game win or lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would be very surprised if any NJ/NY team reaches the semis or finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed it will be a stretch to see any of them in the finals !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ Russell will make semi finals if not finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bahaaa i get jokes!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate will not beat M&D or SW. Their wins will be Dewlax and Legacy, and maybe Stars if it comes down to last possession and Elevate has the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ can because they are in the only brackets that takes the 1st and 2nd place finishers. In all the other brackets only the 1st place team goes on. All they have to do is beat beat 2 of the 3 MD teams they play, TLC, Heros or MD United

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the whole travel experience about winning championships and brackets?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reality check, YJ Russell has zero chance against Hero's and should lose to MD united.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reality check, YJ Russell has zero chance against Hero's and should lose to MD united.

The Hero's game will be a fun one to witness, on the field and on the sideline.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard