BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,700
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Re: Girls 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
These are 8th grade girls your arguing about...really wasting time and energy on this topic both clubs are great and all will have the opportunity to go D1 if they choose...relax parents and let the kids be kids...just my 2 cents from someone without a horse in the race

they can't relax. they are to busy competing with the other parents to see who's kids is better and paying for private lessons and training and then eventually burning their kid out on the sport.

So true. Sometimes I wonder if lax is more about the parents than the kids. Although I do take sick pleasure in watching a dad's head explode on the sideline when things don't go his teams way.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are 8th grade girls your arguing about...really wasting time and energy on this topic both clubs are great and all will have the opportunity to go D1 if they choose...relax parents and let the kids be kids...just my 2 cents from someone without a horse in the race

they can't relax. they are to busy competing with the other parents to see who's kids is better and paying for private lessons and training and then eventually burning their kid out on the sport.

So true. Sometimes I wonder if lax is more about the parents than the kids. Although I do take sick pleasure in watching a dad's head explode on the sideline when things don't go his teams way.

That's the best part.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the best part.

That's also good. But, what I like the most about these hyper-competitive parents are the private lessons. My older daughters and their friends are making a killing doing private lessons. Babysitting does not even come close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well isn't that what they are really doing in a sense...babysitting..just getting paid a heck of a lot more and calling it private lessons...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well isn't that what they are really doing in a sense...babysitting..just getting paid a heck of a lot more and calling it private lessons...

If you have top notch coaching, you shouldn't need to spend a fortune on private training/babysitters.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, this weekend is the best field of teams to date. If your team is not in it, they are missing out. Whoever wins, 20 min or a full game deserve all of our congratulations. It will certainly be an impressive championship. Excited to watch a lot of good lacrosse and a few drinks when the day is over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Completely agree. No question that M&D is the best team when playing at full strength. Without 126 and 48 SW is nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW 1
Heros 2
Mnd 3
Stars 4
Rebels 5
Checkhers 6
Md U 7

Official

Mnd 1
SW 2
Heros 3
Stars 4
Integrity 5
MDU 6
TLC 7
NEMS 8
Rebels 9
Checkhers 10

Stupid. Teams 7-10 still get beat regularly by the B teams from the top 3. 5&6 are fine, but there are the top 4, and then everyone else. 5&6 can beat the top 4 if they play very well, but 7-10? not so much.

When MDU's "B" team beats the "A" team during inter club games, how does that impact the rankings? I would think MD West would be included in the discussion, no?

West is the "A" team now. BA tried to fool everybody a couple of years ago by swapping them. They both suck but West is the better of the two. South Jersey Select did it years ago when they switched their Pink team to "A" status and made their Black team their "B". They really fooled us all. BA is a " genius".

I think as the girls approach HS the division between A and B teams become less clear. When they were younger it was easy to separate them based on who could catch and who couldn't. Now you fairly regularly see girls on B teams with more talent than those on the A.

And I feel the exact opposite, that the difference between one clubs A and B teams becomes more and more apparent as the girls get older. Those girls shining on the B teams often disappear on the A teams, and when a struggling A team girl drops to B, they light it up. The players around them and the competition they play against makes a huge difference on how a girl "looks" on the field

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Completely agree. No question that M&D is the best team when playing at full strength. Without 126 and 48 SW is nothing.

This reminds me of Baghdad Bob. Denial demonstrates desperation. You had a strong run for a couple of years (middle school). But, it's over, we are on to high school. There are a handful of teams at the top, but right now, as high school starts, Skywalkers is #1. Your posts are sad. Very sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This reminds me of Baghdad Bob. Denial demonstrates desperation. You had a strong run for a couple of years (middle school). But, it's over, we are on to high school. There are a handful of teams at the top, but right now, as high school starts, Skywalkers is #1. Your posts are sad. Very sad.

While it may be sad that any of us are posting on this wacky site, it doesn't make their point untrue. M&D is missing 4 of their best girls. And still beat SW last weekend and gave them all they could handle in the championship game. If you really think that with both teams at full strength SW is the better team than you are entitled to that opinion. But lets be honest. SW has never beaten M&D with the girl with the torn ACL on the field for M&D. And considering things are fairly even the way they are now(2-2 this year), maybe you are in denial.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Years and years of watching and playing sports has led me to this conclusion. The best measure of "best" is "scoreboard." If you deny the scoreboard, you are desperate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Years and years of watching and playing sports has led me to this conclusion. The best measure of "best" is "scoreboard." If you deny the scoreboard, you are desperate.

You're right. When both teams are at full strength, Skywalkers has never beaten M&D on the scoreboard. Not once. Guess that makes them the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. When both teams are at full strength, Skywalkers has never beaten M&D on the scoreboard. Not once. Guess that makes them the best.

You're wrong. That makes them "used to be best." Two championships in a row. More to come. The best you can come up with is talk about the accomplishments of a team that basically no longer exists.

Enjoy the rest of your summer. We will!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you just wait a couple years and when college recruitment is over, you can then determine who is the "best" club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're wrong. That makes them "used to be best." Two championships in a row. More to come. The best you can come up with is talk about the accomplishments of a team that basically no longer exists.

I don't know. If 127, 48 and 1 were out, and M&D was only 2-2 against SW with them gone, I think I would be more embarrassed of our girls than I would be pounding my chest. But I guess when you were 0-50 previously you have to get excited about something.

Enjoy your summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoying my summer greatly! Thank you very much. Enjoy 2015!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are these really Skywalkers parents pounding their chests?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are these really Skywalkers parents pounding their chests?

And people wonder why not everyone is enamored with the idea of having their daughter play on an "elite" team such as SW and M&D. If player me-first approaches aren't enough, you have to deal with insufferable parent egos like this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know. If 127, 48 and 1 were out, and M&D was only 2-2 against SW with them gone, I think I would be more embarrassed of our girls than I would be pounding my chest. But I guess when you were 0-50 previously you have to get excited about something.

Enjoy your summer
work

Speed kills and SW is a much faster team than M&D. M&D is physically bigger with better stickwork but the athletes are beginning to take over. You can drone on and on about 1,48 and 127 but watch the film, I know your coaches have 😎, midfielders 9, 24 and 25 are faster than everyone on your team. They initiated fast breaks and unsettled situations all day. 44 (defender) is one of the fastest girls in this age group. The team speed is the difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy your summer
work

Speed kills and SW is a much faster team than M&D. M&D is physically bigger with better stickwork but the athletes are beginning to take over. You can drone on and on about 1,48 and 127 but watch the film, I know your coaches have 😎, midfielders 9, 24 and 25 are faster than everyone on your team. They initiated fast breaks and unsettled situations all day. 44 (defender) is one of the fastest girls in this age group. The team speed is the difference.

If it makes such a difference, why is it 2-2 when M&D is missing about 70% of their offense? M&D's defense is far superior to SW and the girls that play attack for SW do nothing. The whole "scheme" for SW is to use their speed to just run it up the field over and over. Sorry, but you're gonna have to come up with more than that when the offense returns for M&D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy your summer
work

If it makes such a difference, why is it 2-2 when M&D is missing about 70% of their offense? M&D's defense is far superior to SW and the girls that play attack for SW do nothing. The whole "scheme" for SW is to use their speed to just run it up the field over and over. Sorry, but you're gonna have to come up with more than that when the offense returns for M&D.

The speed started to catch up to M&D last year at Hagerstown. SW won there with a short roster. SW is built around their midfielders but I would note the attack, which you downplayed, scored 4 of their 5 goals for SW in the Championship game. The SW defense is much faster and infinitely more athletic than the M&D defense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speed kills and SW is a much faster team than M&D. M&D is physically bigger with better stickwork but the athletes are beginning to take over. You can drone on and on about 1,48 and 127 but watch the film, I know your coaches have 😎, midfielders 9, 24 and 25 are faster than everyone on your team. They initiated fast breaks and unsettled situations all day. 44 (defender) is one of the fastest girls in this age group. The team speed is the difference. [/quote]

If it makes such a difference, why is it 2-2 when M&D is missing about 70% of their offense? M&D's defense is far superior to SW and the girls that play attack for SW do nothing. The whole "scheme" for SW is to use their speed to just run it up the field over and over. Sorry, but you're gonna have to come up with more than that when the offense returns for M&D.[/quote]

The speed started to catch up to M&D last year at Hagerstown. SW won there with a short roster. SW is built around their midfielders but I would note the attack, which you downplayed, scored 4 of their 5 goals for SW in the Championship game. The SW defense is much faster and infinitely more athletic than the M&D defense.
[/quote]

Why don't you two exchange phone #'s and spare the rest of us the infantile drivel? I bet 99.5% of the people that follow this website hope you both lose, even if it's to a LI team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy your summer

STOP CALLING GIRLS OUT USING THEIR NUMBER. IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN USING THEIR NAME. Totally uncalled for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy your summer

STOP CALLING GIRLS OUT USING THEIR NUMBER. IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN USING THEIR NAME. Totally uncalled for.

Yeah, they must be crushed to be called out for being the best players on their team. How will they ever cope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy your summer

STOP CALLING GIRLS OUT USING THEIR NUMBER. IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN USING THEIR NAME. Totally

[/quote]

Why don't you two exchange phone #'s and spare the rest of us the infantile drivel? I bet 99.5% of the people that follow this website hope you both lose, even if it's to a LI team.
[/quote]

I know, right? Daughters gotta real proud of daddies like these. I hope you guys are exceptions and not the rule for SW and M&D parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy your summer

Yeah, they must be crushed to be called out for being the best players on their team. How will they ever cope.

Being called the best players on their teams don't mean much coming from mom and dad on an anonymous site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are a certain percentage of these daddies that are total losers. What kind of creep talks about specific young teenage girls on a public forum. I assume it is an M&d father based on the back and forth? Creep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are a certain percentage of these daddies that are total losers. What kind of creep talks about specific young teenage girls on a public forum. I assume it is an M&d father based on the back and forth? Creep.

Right because people don't ever put anything on this anonymous site to stir the pot. It's funny that you guys keep feeding this beast. It's probably a Heros dad stirring up crap. M&D parents respect SW and I would hope it goes the other way as well. They are both very good teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right because people don't ever put anything on this anonymous site to stir the pot. It's funny that you guys keep feeding this beast. It's probably a Heros dad stirring up crap. M&D parents respect SW and I would hope it goes the other way as well. They are both very good teams.

Is that why you keep offering excuses for your recent losses to SW, because you respect them? What a crock.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey - it is going to cost me $2,000 for those free tee shirts, but we'll gladly take them. And a backpack while we are at it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that is the most honest statement made in a couple weeks. On to LFTC. Go Maryland - beat NY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that is the most honest statement made in a couple weeks. On to LFTC. Go Maryland - beat NY!

Would just like to point out that Monsters is also a NY club to add into your "MD rules the lax world" discussion. Seems like a good time to point that out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Updated Official Rankings:

1. Skywalkers
2. Monster
3. Yellow Jackets
4. Heros/M&D

See you soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I said I would congratulate the winner. Nice job SW. You deserve it. Final rankings are in and no surprises except md U dropped out of top 10.

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Stars or capital. Depending on the name change
Monster
Everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I said I would congratulate the winner. Nice job SW. You deserve it. Final rankings are in and no surprises except md U dropped out of top 10.

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Monster
Everyone else.

I think it is clear you can play the "this team beat that team who beat that team" til your blue in the face. Pretty much the teams listed above can beat any of the others on any given day. No clear cut favorite among them, which is great, make for much better competition. And then yes, everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Monster wins one game and they are number 2. Nice try. Play some more good competition. They lost to who lax or dewlax? Where are they from? Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have researched and I still can't find where dewlax is from. Followed the sport for many years and never heard of them. They beat monster and lost to SW by 10. Someone to lease tell me what part of the country they are from. Is monster at g8? My guess is no. Too many good teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Monster
Everyone else.

Monster beat SW in full game. They shouldn't be ranked behind them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Monster
Everyone else.

Monster beat SW in full game. They shouldn't be ranked behind them.

It's about the 'ships.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Monster
Everyone else.

MD United was I every game. Goal differential was only -11 for all 4 games. They shouldn't be discounted.

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard