BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 32 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 31 32
Re: Boys 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Question - Blaze lost twice at NLF to DC Express - where did this team come from - was it something else last year?

Blaze has a few injuries to Middies that they are having to overcome. They usually start slow to begin with, so this has put a hamper on them.

Doesn't matter with injuries or not. Blaze is done. Just another avg to good team in the tournaments they are in. No chemistry and the team has been ruined.

I remember hearing the same thing last summer, and they ended up cleaning up and were untouchable.

Untouchable? You mean 2 tourney wins - at NLF and NXT last year where the 3 hardest teams were Laxachsetts and Eclipse and Mesa? BI and so many others weren't even there. Keep telling yourself that....good luck at Crabfeast this year and Naptown, where you have a lot more quality teams this year...NLF in July will have a smaller pool of teams so may place higher. Look at all the scores this past wknd. At the IMLCA adidas tourney in PA this past wknd and Big 4 touney...so many close games. Team Carolina even lost 2 games this wknd. Blaze lost 3 already. As said earlier, just a good team that will make it to playoffs probably in all tourneys this year but not win any. Nothing special and no chemistry especially with the talent on the team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush is going to young guns and are in the B division and are playing against the fighting ducks, jesters, messa b team and other terrible b/c teams. They are staying clear of good teams. They had a chance to play in the top division but chose to play terrible b/c teams. At NLF the bet is they will play b division. Shore point is a b /c tournament. So taking your post claiming that B teams play in the B bracket and A teams play in the A bracket how do you explain young guns where ambush will be playing b division and nlf where they will play b division. By your own definition ambush is a b team playing in the b division.

Look who is talking out of their A$$. There is no AA bracket for 2021 Young Guns. Ambush signed up for this tournament back in February/March. Name the tournaments that they should be playing in.

No wonder you think ambush is good. Just because a division is called "A" it does not mean "A" teams play in it. Enjoy the win when you play the fighting ducks in the playoffs. Why is it that ambush is ALWAYS in the weak tournament or weak division? Always by mistake or by accident. The mistake or accident never results in ambush playing good teams. Always and angle. Your director knows ambush is a b team but tells you they are in the best tournaments. Good luck this year. You will never understand because you ignore facts and believe what you want to believe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush parents can't name one A team the team played and beat THIS season. Playing good teams or A teams last year or the two or three years before does not figure in on what an A team is THIS year. So not having played any A teams THIS season including the Fall eliminates Ambush parents claiming A status. Blaze has different issues. Blaze has not been full strength this Spring. My bet is they will be the best with Igloo when it is all said and done. Remember kids are getting older. Teams will beat each other more often. The more a team plays the more of a chance for an occasional loss. Blaze plays more than Igloo and that is why they will be considered the best by the end of the season even with a couple of losses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush is going to young guns and are in the B division and are playing against the fighting ducks, jesters, messa b team and other terrible b/c teams. They are staying clear of good teams. They had a chance to play in the top division but chose to play terrible b/c teams. At NLF the bet is they will play b division. Shore point is a b /c tournament. So taking your post claiming that B teams play in the B bracket and A teams play in the A bracket how do you explain young guns where ambush will be playing b division and nlf where they will play b division. By your own definition ambush is a b team playing in the b division.

Look who is talking out of their A$$. There is no AA bracket for 2021 Young Guns. Ambush signed up for this tournament back in February/March. Name the tournaments that they should be playing in.

No wonder you think ambush is good. Just because a division is called "A" it does not mean "A" teams play in it. Enjoy the win when you play the fighting ducks in the playoffs. Why is it that ambush is ALWAYS in the weak tournament or weak division? Always by mistake or by accident. The mistake or accident never results in ambush playing good teams. Always and angle. Your director knows ambush is a b team but tells you they are in the best tournaments. Good luck this year. You will never understand because you ignore facts and believe what you want to believe.

Ok parents, please do not respond to the above post. This is clearly a child writing on this page. Let's keep it civil people. What is the bottom line? The kids who play on Ambush enjoy playing on the team and they are pretty good. I mean heck they just won the A bracket at Lax$est........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok parents, please do not respond to the above post. This is clearly a child writing on this page. Let's keep it civil people. What is the bottom line? The kids who play on Ambush enjoy playing on the team and they are pretty good. I mean heck they just won the A bracket at Lax$est........

Are you joking? The A bracket with only B teams in it. Ambush has not played an A team this year so stop coming on here claiming to be an A team. The only ones who think Ambush is an A team are Ambush parents. People will stop responding when you stop posting how good Ambush is. The best response is to play an A team. But your director and coach won't let that happen for some reason. Ask yourself why.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would I be joking. Answer me this, did Ambush win a couple of tournaments registered in the A bracket? Answer is umm, yes. Are you the authority on who is an A team and who is not? Who makes this list of A teams? Do I have to win in a A bracket? That part is done. What about the teams that constantly lose in your so called elitist A tournaments? Are they A teams? I don't think that Ambush can beat Blaze, Black Ice or Express (Schriber/Channy or the other 9 million coaches they had). Do I think they can compete in your elitist "A" tournaments? Yup I do. Plus let's face facts, they have won A brackets before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would I be joking. Answer me this, did Ambush win a couple of tournaments registered in the A bracket? Answer is umm, yes. Are you the authority on who is an A team and who is not? Who makes this list of A teams? Do I have to win in a A bracket? That part is done. What about the teams that constantly lose in your so called elitist A tournaments? Are they A teams? I don't think that Ambush can beat Blaze, Black Ice or Express (Schriber/Channy or the other 9 million coaches they had). Do I think they can compete in your elitist "A" tournaments? Yup I do. Plus let's face facts, they have won A brackets before.

Your post proves everyone's point. You say you " think " Ambbush can competete with A teams. That shows you know they have not played A teams this year. As for winning A brackets again just because a bracket is called A it does not Mean A teams are playing in it. Empire is not an A team. They made the championship. I will give you the last word because this is going in circles but until they play A teams not B teams playing in A bracket called A you can't show they can compete with out speculating. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curios, any coaches watching 2021 games this summer? My son is 2020 and I can say there are some coaches on the sidelines but not nearly as many as last summer for sure

New game in town for recruiting. The NCAA just came out with some more clarification about talking to club coaches , FORBIDDEN until 11th grade. Dont believe what some coaches are saying about college watching 8th graders and how they will become all important for youth and recruiting. Not going to happen. Club coaches and HS coaches will be important in 9 and10th grades for recruiting,

The supposed guru of ER Ty Xanders said that College Coaches are way down on 2020 and non existent on 2021 this summer. That is good for game.

Your HS team and HS club team will become the times to get recruited in the future. 10th grade will become the big year.

The days of college coaches on sidelines at 8th grade and below youth games and tournament is finished.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your post proves everyone's point. You say you " think " Ambbush can competete with A teams. That shows you know they have not played A teams this year. As for winning A brackets again just because a bracket is called A it does not Mean A teams are playing in it. Empire is not an A team. They made the championship. I will give you the last word because this is going in circles but until they play A teams not B teams playing in A bracket called A you can't show they can compete with out speculating. Good luck.

Psychoanalyzing my entire post based on one word. Ok, my turn:

Your use of the word "everybody", indicates you think every person thinks the way you do=Narcissist
Your miss spelling of the word Ambush indicates the lack of attention to detail.
The capitalization of M in the word mean goes directly to the type of personality you have.
The fact that you attempt to give me permission to have the last word indicates control issues.
And finally, the senseless bashing of yet another non "A" team.
HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES. Quote from one of my A list actors, I think anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your use of the word "everybody", indicates you think every person thinks the way you do=Narcissist
Your miss spelling of the word Ambush indicates the lack of attention to detail.
The capitalization of M in the word mean goes directly to the type of personality you have.
The fact that you attempt to give me permission to have the last word indicates control issues.
HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES. Quote from one of my A list actors, I think anyway.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but it's ironic that you misspelled the word "miss spelling" in a critique about spelling. Don't get upset. Just laugh it off. It's funny!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like your kid got cut.so much hatred.seems like jealousy. Don't worry the outlaws are always looking for leftovers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please ambush play a top team and compete, until you do shut the f"ck up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like your kid got cut.so much hatred.seems like jealousy. Don't worry the outlaws are always looking for leftovers

Can't win an argument so go to the old your kid got cut. Got to love it. Still waiting to hear about an A team Ambush played this year. Don't worry maybe next year your director will think you can compete against A teams and let your kid play against good players. He probably thinks your kid will get hurt playing the big boys. See you next year in AA if you have the guts to show up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You two should just meet somewhere. Whip them out and see who's is bigger. Enough already!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are just tired of hearing how great Ambush is every year. Each year the best players leave if someone will take them. Could be dealing with these parents. Just shut up and let the kids play. If they are good people will see that. You are not convincing anyone here announcing wins over sub par team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you joking? The A bracket with only B teams in it. Ambush has not played an A team this year so stop coming on here claiming to be an A team. The only ones who think Ambush is an A team are Ambush parents. People will stop responding when you stop posting how good Ambush is. The best response is to play an A team. But your director and coach won't let that happen for some reason. Ask yourself why.

Outlaws Select is now not an A team? Ambush beat them in the Spring, minus a few players. And it wasn't even close. Unless Ambush Beats Black Ice or Express, nobody will think they are an A team. They are not AA, and would have a hard time beating teams of that level, but can run with most if not all A teams. Until Ambush beat Empire, everyone thought of them as an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are just tired of hearing how great Ambush is every year. Each year the best players leave if someone will take them. Could be dealing with these parents. Just shut up and let the kids play. If they are good people will see that. You are not convincing anyone here announcing wins over sub par team.

Middlesex Bears, Wogue. LI Empire.....really?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but it's ironic that you misspelled the word "miss spelling" in a critique about spelling. Don't get upset. Just laugh it off. It's funny!!

LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody is saying Ambush is great. Just that they are a solid team that can win. Will they win all of the time? Nope. Are they the best team outside of Black Ice, Blaze and Express Schrieber? Not proven yet.

Have they beat Outlaws, Avalanche, and some top teams out of NY? Yep. Have they lost to teams they should have beat? Yep.

The best players leave? The two who you may consider the best were asked not to come back quietly and are now sitting the sidelines of Schrieber.

It is amazing how people can't give a team credit for whatever reason. The parents have a great time together on Ambush, and the boys want to play together. Some have been made offers to go elsewhere, but are happy right where they are. Enough already. Ambush isn't the best team out there. Ok, feel better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Job Ambush winning Laxfest this past weekend. Good luck this coming weekend in New Jersey. Remember Tryouts are coming up soon. Instead of spreading the Hate, Tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws Select is now not an A team? Ambush beat them in the Spring, minus a few players. And it wasn't even close. Unless Ambush Beats Black Ice or Express, nobody will think they are an A team. They are not AA, and would have a hard time beating teams of that level, but can run with most if not all A teams. Until Ambush beat Empire, everyone thought of them as an A team.

1/2 the 'A' Team and 1/2 the 'B' Team played in that game for Outlaws(Mixed Nuts)......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush has never beat the Outlaws. They played once last year and the Outlaws won 9-1. Ambush beat a team called Mixed Nuts by one goal. That team had about 7 Select players and only a few starters. Ambush did not ask the two best players from last year to leave. They left to go to a better team and they do play. How dare you make that stuff up that they were asked to leave. Those players were by far the most talented players and have not been replaced. Ambush is much weaker this year which explains the weak tournaments. If you want to play the Outlaws,Express or any other good team your coach knows how to get that done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Middlesex Bears, Wogue. LI Empire.....really?????

You finally see it. Ambush beat them all. Don't forget this past weekend had such great competition that GC and Icon had to play in the B bracket. Ambush played A. Based on this here are the rankings:

Blaze
Black Ice
Express
Ambush
GC
Icon
legacy
Empire
Outlaws
Avalanche

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is too funny how stupid people come on this board year after year rank Blaze no.1. Blaze has not beat Black Ice since a pool play game 4 years ago - black ice beat them in championship. And yes Year over year they play each other at least once. Blaze w their 4 crush kids lost last year to Black Ice by at least 5 goals. So to the Blaze parent or the kook-aid drinking follower - be realistic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black Ice would kill Blaze.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabfest this weekend. Any predictions? I have to go with Igloo. Are those injured players back for Blaze? If yes they are going to be tough too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is too funny how stupid people come on this board year after year rank Blaze no.1. Blaze has not beat Black Ice since a pool play game 4 years ago - black ice beat them in championship. And yes Year over year they play each other at least once. Blaze w their 4 crush kids lost last year to Black Ice by at least 5 goals. So to the Blaze parent or the kook-aid drinking follower - be realistic.

An ambush parent made this list so why wouldn't they place blaze at the top?

Any given day any team may or may not beat each other. So what. All teams listed are very good teams, some better then others, again, who cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That list is an obvious joke. Who would place Ambush number 4? It says it is based on Ambush beating Middlesex Bears, Wogue and LI Empire . Only an Ambush parent would even put them on the list. When ranking teams head to head is very important but is not the only factor. Play against other teams is also a major factor. Last year Blaze came on strong at the end. This year Igloo seems to be stronger. More information will be available after this weekend. I for one always want the Long Island teams to win even if we have to hear about it from Blaze and Ambush parents on this board. But remember it is so hard to rank when not all teams brag about wins and those that do brag conceal loses. Only two teams announce wins here but never announce loses. So we never know if other teams win. The best teams that are the ones that never announce wins or championships won on this board. So it is hard to factor in the teams who's parents don't brag here and these teams are all teams from Igloo, Icon, Express, Outlaws, Legacy, Empire and F plus L plus G. These teams don't brag even though they could. It is a 88 plus 3 thing to announce all wins (not always accurate) and never report a loss. You know what they say about people who brag. Those people tend to have little to no confidence in what they are bragging about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That list is an obvious joke. Who would place Ambush number 4? It says it is based on Ambush beating Middlesex Bears, Wogue and LI Empire . Only an Ambush parent would even put them on the list. When ranking teams head to head is very important but is not the only factor. Play against other teams is also a major factor. Last year Blaze came on strong at the end. This year Igloo seems to be stronger. More information will be available after this weekend. I for one always want the Long Island teams to win even if we have to hear about it from Blaze and Ambush parents on this board. But remember it is so hard to rank when not all teams brag about wins and those that do brag conceal loses. Only two teams announce wins here but never announce loses. So we never know if other teams win. The best teams that are the ones that never announce wins or championships won on this board. So it is hard to factor in the teams who's parents don't brag here and these teams are all teams from Igloo, Icon, Express, Outlaws, Legacy, Empire and F plus L plus G. These teams don't brag even though they could. It is a 88 plus 3 thing to announce all wins (not always accurate) and never report a loss. You know what they say about people who brag. Those people tend to have little to no confidence in what they are bragging about.

I am an Ambush parents. Do you know what we talk about out every tournament? We all ask who the former Ambush parent could be that pokes this hornet's nest all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But then we already know who She is...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But then we already know who She is...

Well if someone is posting inside info you should be able to figure out who it is. But I don't see info only an Ambush patrent would know. Just move on at this point. This topic has been talked about way too much and no one is changing anyone's mind here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would understand if the kids were posting on this, because this is child like behavior. But these are post from parents!!!!! Really. I am sorry but I was not aware that parents play for any of these teams. To put up these posts not mention your name and assume that you know everything about every team on the East Coast is unreal. How about the fact that your lucky enough that your child plays lacrosse and enjoys it. How about your lucky enough that your child is on a team with a bunch of really nice kids. How about you child is enjoying himself and getting better at the game. How about your lucky enough to travel all summer to watch your child play lacrosse.
Who cares what team you play for, just play. I also wonder if you would ever sit in front of your computer with your son next to you and say, " Hey, watch this, look what I am going to post about"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NY Elite bails from the fl$ Big X Classic tourney this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know it was Icon B at Laxfest and I believe GC has beaten Ambush 2 of the last 3 times. Most recently two weeks ago and again GC is only a town team. A very good one but it is a town team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know it was Icon B at Laxfest and I believe GC has beaten Ambush 2 of the last 3 times. Most recently two weeks ago and again GC is only a town team. A very good one but it is a town team.

Yet GC continues to refuse to play A bracket and avoid any competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yet GC continues to refuse to play A bracket and avoid any competition.

GC hasn't claimed to be A, the poster was just stating the facts . They seem to play in brackets were they belong and play well. Kudos to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC beat Ambush once.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC beat Ambush once.

Can we get an Ambush only thread up and running?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo vs Blaze tomorrow. This should answer the question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go, who gets bragging rights for most likely the rest of the year. Blaze vs Black Ice.

Page 27 of 32 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard