BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 76 of 102 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If the kid is15 as the True Blue coach accused him of during the handshake, then how's he playing at WSYL this year? His 15 year old brother played there with Crush 2 years ago. How can he be 15 and his brother be 15? Get over the fact that's he's good.

How about the fact that when he played for The Bandits he could only play in grade based tournaments and not age based? Everyone knows this kid and how
he goes to private school and is somehow a 2023 kid. The problem here is the kid has talent, works hard and is a nice kid. He doesn't need to be subjected to this crazy stuff. Same kid played in Koehler with the Florida based town team. Pretty sure he isn't 15 but definitely not age based. Tournament was grade based though I think. My take is simple. If parents want to pay the money to watch another kid play in their sons spot more power to them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son knows the boy who played for express He is 14 turning 15 this summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits loose again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue beats 91 warriors in playoffs and loses in braveheart to the honey badgers in the championship.. that's where the hype is. They Should've won too.

Bottom line - for the tournament True Blue 3wins/3losses and Express 6 wins/0 losses. Close only counts in horseshoes. Better luck next time.

Doesn't matter they build their talent and will get more talent. Wait until the next time they see them. Express got out coached and True Blue will only get better with the coaching

You can't build talent if you keep the same kids on the field all the time. Working with & developing talent means letting the kids get playing time experience.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits loose again

I think you mean that they lost again. They lost to the Crabs by one goal. Your sons' team couldn't beat either one of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue beats 91 warriors in playoffs and loses in braveheart to the honey badgers in the championship.. that's where the hype is. They Should've won too.

Bottom line - for the tournament True Blue 3wins/3losses and Express 6 wins/0 losses. Close only counts in horseshoes. Better luck next time.

Doesn't matter they build their talent and will get more talent. Wait until the next time they see them. Express got out coached and True Blue will only get better with the coaching

You can't build talent if you keep the same kids on the field all the time. Working with & developing talent means letting the kids get playing time experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The boy that played this weekend or express is in fact 14 years old. Which I personally believe is a problem on so many levels. Safety sanity. That he is playing 2023 is and should be an eye opener

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job AJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The boy that played this weekend or express is in fact 14 years old. Which I personally believe is a problem on so many levels. Safety sanity. That he is playing 2023 is and should be an eye opener

If this were true, he'd not be allowed to play WSYL. They had to submit birth Certificates. You knew that already

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits loose again

I think you mean that they lost again. They lost to the Crabs by one goal. Your sons' team couldn't beat either one of them.

Sorry goalie dad. You'll get used to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no way other express parents (even with the win) are happy the kid came down to play. I know I would be livid. What does that say about the rest of the kids? You aren't good enough? Is that the message being sent? And lets be real its not the kids fault, his parents have hopped from club to club for YEARS and caused this themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't blame Aj. It was forced on him by MC. None of the patents were happy about it. NOT one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs any good? Or just holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs any good? or just hold backs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All holdbacks. Some twice. THEY are 14 and 15 --- but are legit 2023!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ahhh... the sound of defeat. Winners are planning their next win. You guys should get back to your Drywall jobs and ringing up customers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the kid on Express that everyone is talking about is at least one year older. Im a TB parent and an Express parent said he was and also said yesterday was the first time he played with Haugen. That parent was also pissed that the kid came down and his kid plays a lot so it wasn't sour grapes on the Express dad. If it is the case its a shame because the team is good without him. The other big attacker handles himself well enough no need to bring in an older kid. Unfortunately he isn't the only kid on the team that is 13 or will b 13 this year. Either way they are a good team and I enjoyed the games. TB has gotten better and Im looking forward to the rest of the travel season. Congrats Haugen on the tourney win and to my TB team great job this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the kid on Express that everyone is talking about is at least one year older. Im a TB parent and an Express parent said he was and also said yesterday was the first time he played with Haugen. That parent was also pissed that the kid came down and his kid plays a lot so it wasn't sour grapes on the Express dad. If it is the case its a shame because the team is good without him. The other big attacker handles himself well enough no need to bring in an older kid. Unfortunately he isn't the only kid on the team that is 13 or will b 13 this year. Either way they are a good team and I enjoyed the games. TB has gotten better and Im looking forward to the rest of the travel season. Congrats Haugen on the tourney win and to my TB team great job this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All [lacrosse] stirrers...great game amongst a bunch of friends...settled by a bs braveheart......be happy we saw some good lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and needed a overtime win to just get into the finals.
Bandits loose again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

14 year old should NOT and playing 2023 and my son is on that team. Trust me no one is happy about it on our team. Barely practiced shows up and plays

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lies. He played for them a few weeks back at Pro Player Spring Jam too. Get used to itt Express Parents. He'll be there whenever it's convenient.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits loose again

JS had a day full of losers. Happy fathers day....a long time coming to a guy who has been a duesh for years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were some great games in the B bracket today. LI knights played great. Fighting Ducks has some talented kids. Icon team was a surprise. Didn't know they had a team at the grade and played well. Express White back to last year's status. Expected more from Brooklyn. All in all a great 2 days of lax.

Agreed. What happened to outlaws in that last game? Brooklyn team plays hard but didn't see that coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Cheating on express A, daddy ball on express b, and loudmouth annoying parents on a subpar express c. Incredible organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But they lost to Empire green? Something's up there.

They lost to empire because they had a double header in that humid and heat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits loose again

JS had a day full of losers. Happy fathers day....a long time coming to a guy who has been a duesh for years.

Completely agree with your sentiment, but it's "[lacrosse]". A beyond arrogant [lacrosse].
Take his giant Lefty attackman off of his 2020 team and they would have lost many games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lies. He played for them a few weeks back at Pro Player Spring Jam too. Get used to itt Express Parents. He'll be there whenever it's convenient.

You have the pressure of tryouts, the constant work all off season with the team, the private training to try and gain any edge you can, you battle for playing time in tournaments with running time and large rosters, you pay thousands of $$ for the this. Then your organization just brings in players that take playing time away from your kid. This would be hard for any parent to take.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were some great games in the B bracket today. LI knights played great. Fighting Ducks has some talented kids. Icon team was a surprise. Didn't know they had a team at the grade and played well. Express White back to last year's status. Expected more from Brooklyn. All in all a great 2 days of lax.

Agreed. What happened to outlaws in that last game? Brooklyn team plays hard but didn't see that coming.

2nd line was put in o start the game. Had to try and come back after team was behind so much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it is safe to say TB 2023 is top 5 or at least a contender for top 5. They had the toughest schedule this tournament and still made the championship, which they lost in brave heart. Even with a back to back game. Seems like 91 did not want them to be where they got. Especially changing TB schedule constantly and making 91 warriors easier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which Outlaws team was this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Cheating on express A, daddy ball on express b, and loudmouth annoying parents on a subpar express c. Incredible organization.

And a stinky lady behind her keyboard making it all up to try to cover for a slew of 91 losses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This I think goes on MC more than the coaches. The 2023 mess was embarrassing the level of anger from parents on the sideline was very helpful high

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knows he is 14 the question goes to who is responsible for this and how the org thinks it son to add a player like this to our team and put our team in this type of situation what is the benefit parents we're not happy and many of the boys were not either as it's another player that is absorbing minutes. Forget the fact of a 14 year old sixth grader competing against much younger and smaller boys. Takes away from the actual team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This I think goes on MC more than the coaches. The 2023 mess was embarrassing the level of anger from parents on the sideline was very helpful high

Yeah, look at the St A's debacle. Crooked leaders. Shame on the Catholics for letting this guy continue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it is safe to say TB 2023 is top 5 or at least a contender for top 5. They had the toughest schedule this tournament and still made the championship, which they lost in brave heart. Even with a back to back game. Seems like 91 did not want them to be where they got. Especially changing TB schedule constantly and making 91 warriors easier.

With a great group of boys. Work hard and practices TB is getting stronger by the day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, look at the St A's debacle. Crooked leaders. Shame on the Catholics for letting this guy continue.

Sent an email last night I'm sure I won't hear back but it is really aggravating. Heard a bit about the ST A dont know the details and I am too angry to care. Is winning a tournament that big of a deal that disrupting our team becomes the side effect. Playing time for kids that earned it. Had no interaction with parents but not positive reps from what we have heard. Maybe it was the heat lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does True Blue Panthers have father coaches? Exploring options. Had enough daddy ball on current team.

Depends on the team - Joe Cat currently has the 2025 through 2023 teams. Not sure how they will deal with next year's two 2023 teams. That said, most of their coaches that might have sons on their team are bona fide lax coaches elsewhere, IE, college, HS, pro (Lizards), etc. If your concern is about qualified coaches, then I don't think that's an issue. If your concern is with a player here or there making a team and/or getting more time than he should, then there is always that when a father coaches - just ask Bill Cherry! ;-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does True Blue Panthers have father coaches? Exploring options. Had enough daddy ball on current team.

Depends on the team - Joe Cat currently has the 2025 through 2023 teams. Not sure how they will deal with next year's two 2023 teams. That said, most of their coaches that might have sons on their team are bona fide lax coaches elsewhere, IE, college, HS, pro (Lizards), etc. If your concern is about qualified coaches, then I don't think that's an issue. If your concern is with a player here or there making a team and/or getting more time than he should, then there is always that when a father coaches - just ask Bill Cherry! ;-)

I don't think anyone has any issues with the players or the coaches. Players are solid and appear to be well coached. Time will tell if they are a legitimate AA team that competes consistently with Express, 90+1, etc. What is easy to see is that many (not all) of the parents are a-holes. They are loudmouthed and obnoxious on the sidelines. They think it is ok to talk back to the referee but when another teams parent does it they are the first to say let the him ref the game. They have double standards for everything. I wish it was the excessive drinking but they are probably like that all the time. You know the type, they berate you for doing something even though they do it themselves.

Page 76 of 102 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard