BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 51 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 50 51
Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't like the HS public school coach, who also works for a club team, picking a disproportionate number of those club team kids over more deserving players. My kid was on the bubble, so I am not saying he got hosed by not making it, but I know plenty of top players who got passed over in favor of the coach's private employer club kids. I am sorry, but that is BS. And Year, it is BS when it harpoon with Under Armour and Brine too. These guys are all massively conflicted and the process stinks.

who does? i dont know anyone that likes that guy

What high school?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you can sign up for next years tryouts and you know you will.. pull your money and it will get fixed, keep paying and you will continue to get $hit on.

Everyone will sign up again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't like the HS public school coach, who also works for a club team, picking a disproportionate number of those club team kids over more deserving players. My kid was on the bubble, so I am not saying he got hosed by not making it, but I know plenty of top players who got passed over in favor of the coach's private employer club kids. I am sorry, but that is BS. And Year, it is BS when it harpoon with Under Armour and Brine too. These guys are all massively conflicted and the process stinks.

who does? i dont know anyone that likes that guy

Agree. Farmingdale/FL$ coach is a tool. His Doogie Hauser boss is a zero too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some exhibition games tonigt can see what teams look like! I'm interested to see how looneys and edge look

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West coast Stars 12-3 over Edge.. can they give Crush a game in Div D??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some exhibition games tonigt can see what teams look like! I'm interested to see how looneys and edge look

Well, Edge got smoked by West Coast Staz 12-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, Edge got smoked by West Coast Staz 12-3.

Edge was missing. Guys.. as well as trying to gel will bring it tomorrow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are a lot of 14 year olds on 2020 teams. My district has a 12/31 cut off for Kindergarten. Those kids were 4 years old when they started school back in 2007.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out the 17 year old middle on Crabs. What a beast. Dominates 15 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come all the other age groups are 1st place A vs 1st place C and 1st place B vs 1st place D but in the 2020 age group it's 1st place A vs 1st place D and 1st place B vs 1st place C? Was someone scared to play crush

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team is LIE Moran/Wieczorek? Is it the top team at 2020 for them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much for Edge "bringing it today". The surprise of today has to be Madlax.. Great lacrosse tomorrow..Looneys vs Crabs and FCA vs Crush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much for Edge "bringing it today". The surprise of today has to be Madlax.. Great lacrosse tomorrow..Looneys vs Crabs and FCA vs Crush.

Hopefully now we can stop talking about Edge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come all the other age groups are 1st place A vs 1st place C and 1st place B vs 1st place D but in the 2020 age group it's 1st place A vs 1st place D and 1st place B vs 1st place C? Was someone scared to play crush

Those playoff brackets were set for this team before they changed Crush from the C to the D pool, so think it was just an oversight and had nothing to do with anyone being afraid of playing Crush.

In fact, I think most teams welcome the opportunity to play Crush since they are the benchmark for this graduation class, and trying to avoid them in the semis would only mean possibly meeting up with them in the finals regardless if that did have anything to do with the thought process. . . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top team is LIE Wieczorek based upon listing on the LIE website and the tournament schedule each 2020 team has. Not sure exactly where Moran/Wieczorek falls in the rankings - looks to be second but maybe some sort of hybrid between 1 and 2?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top team is LIE Wieczorek based upon listing on the LIE website and the tournament schedule each 2020 team has. Not sure exactly where Moran/Wieczorek falls in the rankings - looks to be second but maybe some sort of hybrid between 1 and 2?

Leghart is the second team. Leggy is the thiird. Moran/Wieczorek is a money grab new team that is two tournaments in and has yet to win a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moran/Wieczorek is for all the kids that go to St. Ants or Chaminade and feel like they have to be on express in order to play in HS. Pay your 4K and you may play in HS. Shame!!! Shame!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA parents are a disgrace to the game of lacrosse. I think everyone can agree on that... they were animals at the Crush game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA parents are a disgrace to the game of lacrosse. I think everyone can agree on that... they were animals at the Crush game.

Ha, Crush parents commenting on the behavior of another team's parents...now that's funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So two teams got awfully close to beating Crush!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was at the game and the parents were fine. What is super odd to me is that the crush coaches "coach" from the field of play. They were definitely freaking out and it is clear that the gap has closed. Actually, there are many , many teams that can give them a run at this point. Any given day. There are going to be a lot of exciting games over the next few years in this age group. Good stuff!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moran/Wieczorek is for all the kids that go to St. Ants or Chaminade and feel like they have to be on express in order to play in HS. Pay your 4K and you may play in HS. Shame!!! Shame!!!!

Express 2020 Leghart is stealing parent's money as well. Last week lost to Zummo's B team by a couple goals and got run over by True Blue. Then they get beat by a town team twice this weekend. Same HS pressure put on them from the loud mouth head coach. Express should pay taxes to Rockville Centre for all the money they make off of the suckers from that Village.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do any of the four 2020 Express teams have a winning record? Great job by the head and assistant coaches of Chaminade and St. Anthony's who coach all of them.
All for the low low price of 4K and a chance to play at our high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tourney machine shows Crush 9-8, but did Looneys win?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out the 17 year old middle on Crabs. What a beast. Dominates 15 year olds.

No worries, he is not committed yet and with the new rules won't be until others catch up. Now the other "over age" kids on that team...is the way Crabs roll and why most just chuckle at their "talent"*

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Looney's won 9-8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down goes Crush. There is a new Sheriff in town. Outplayed at all positions. Hail to the Looneys! JS almost blew a gasket. Fathers day present?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's won 9-8 in a great game. FCA, Crabs, Crush, Looney's and a couple of other teams are all very close. I believe Crush is still the best but there are now several teams that can compete and possibly win on occasion. Turning point was at the "X" as Looney's faceoff kid was dominate in this game and so was the Looney's goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down goes Crush. There is a new Sheriff in town. Outplayed at all positions. Hail to the Looneys! JS almost blew a gasket. Fathers day present?

Was a great game. Crush boys gassed out and our boys got hot late. JS was Not there so don't create drama. Proud of our boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only reason Crush beat Crabs today is because the Crabs got a 2 minute, locked in penalty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was a great game. Crush boys gassed out and our boys got hot late. JS was Not there so don't create drama. Proud of our boys

Gasket was blown during FCA game. Very rude and abusive to FCA parents and refs. God has a way of making things right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only reason Crush beat Crabs today is because the Crabs got a 2 minute, locked in penalty.

The other reason is they didn't play lolol. Come on if your going to start stuff have the info

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boo f'ing hoo Crabs. The only reason you are competitive is that the majority of the team are reclassed. If you ain't cheatin - you ain't tryin. Pathetic organization on so many levels.

How did your 2022 team do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gasket was blown during FCA game. Very rude and abusive to FCA parents and refs. God has a way of making things right.

With with humility, lose with grace, do both with dignity. Something said about crush...never.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The other reason is they didn't play lolol. Come on if your going to start stuff have the info

Sorry, meant FCA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes you nut stop stalking boys lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Isn't that part of the game though ? Kind of like...the only reason we lost is because we did not get another goal. C'mon ...you lost even with your overage hold back team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes you nut stop stalking boys lacrosse

You just stalked boys lacrosse by accusing someone of stalking boys lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Isn't that part of the game though ? Kind of like...the only reason we lost is because we did not get another goal. C'mon ...you lost even with your overage hold back team.

Crabs didn't play Crush today. Two monkey balls arguing about a non-existent game, so great

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was at the game and the parents were fine. What is super odd to me is that the crush coaches "coach" from the field of play. They were definitely freaking out and it is clear that the gap has closed. Actually, there are many , many teams that can give them a run at this point. Any given day. There are going to be a lot of exciting games over the next few years in this age group. Good stuff!

What's even more interesting is that a team that I've always heard plays only lacrosse year round is playing a team of three-sport athletes and winning by one goal primarily because they were the lucky recipients of a two minute unreleasable penalty.

Not quite what I would say is someone to be proud of.......

Page 40 of 51 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 50 51

Link Copied to Clipboard