Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
what is the new name of this team?

LI mind your business loser.

jackass response. Maybe it is their business. I think I know why it was asked, not to be a wiseguy but to know who they will be playing. With many tournaments coming up when a new name pops up you wonder if it is an out of town or state team or if it the players you know.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous] #223737
06/13/17 07:13 AM
06/13/17 07:13 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackass response. Maybe it is their business. I think I know why it was asked, not to be a wiseguy but to know who they will be playing. With many tournaments coming up when a new name pops up you wonder if it is an out of town or state team or if it the players you know.

Jackass response for jackass question. Don't even try the nonsense "wants to know who they are playing". Its the same team as before.

Reply Quote
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous] #223785
06/13/17 09:57 AM
06/13/17 09:57 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jackass response for jackass question. Don't even try the nonsense "wants to know who they are playing". Its the same team as before.

I am the original poster, and the second commentor was correct. I saw a team name and wasnt sure about them, my son will be playing them this weekend. So I asked nothing funny. Not everything is a dig.

Reply Quote
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous] #223811
06/13/17 11:41 AM
06/13/17 11:41 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am the original poster, and the second commentor was correct. I saw a team name and wasnt sure about them, my son will be playing them this weekend. So I asked nothing funny. Not everything is a dig.

Okay, so you saw a team name, and you associated it with the old Revolution? How? Why would you come on this thread to post the question? Why not somewhere else? 2019 thread would work. What team name did you see? Your post seems like BS to me.

Reply Quote
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous] #223844
06/13/17 01:32 PM
06/13/17 01:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay, so you saw a team name, and you associated it with the old Revolution? How? Why would you come on this thread to post the question? Why not somewhere else? 2019 thread would work. What team name did you see? Your post seems like BS to me.

Yes saw the name Li Dodger Elite then saw Sound Bucks and thought either could be the boys from Revolution.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution] #223851
06/13/17 01:50 PM
06/13/17 01:50 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So instead of doing a Google search which would reveal all the information you need( Sound is Connecticut) you cam on here to find out? It could take hours to get an answer, meanwhile Google would answer your question in seconds! Come clean and stop being a sh*t stirrer dude, it's pathetic and sad.

Reply Quote
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous] #223919
06/13/17 05:35 PM
06/13/17 05:35 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So instead of doing a Google search which would reveal all the information you need( Sound is Connecticut) you cam on here to find out? It could take hours to get an answer, meanwhile Google would answer your question in seconds! Come clean and stop being a sh*t stirrer dude, it's pathetic and sad.

OK! I’ll talk!

In 3rd grade, I cheated on my history exam. In 4th grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. 5th grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog… When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out.

But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Figured you were wound up too tight and needed a laugh. or your just going to pop a blood vessel. either way enjoy!!!!!!! Goonies forever

Reply Quote
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous] #223931
06/13/17 06:57 PM
06/13/17 06:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK! I’ll talk!

In 3rd grade, I cheated on my history exam. In 4th grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. 5th grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog… When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out.

But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Figured you were wound up too tight and needed a laugh. or your just going to pop a blood vessel. either way enjoy!!!!!!! Goonies forever

And you're a d*ck. But hey, we all need a purpose in life.

Reply Quote
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution] #224013
06/14/17 09:17 AM
06/14/17 09:17 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents
Same everything.... you be the judge

Reply Quote
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution] #224031
06/14/17 10:19 AM
06/14/17 10:19 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

oh boy, same coaches, parents and kids. OH NO call the travel police. I guess all these parents are not as smart as you are since the kids stayed together. By the way, no tourneys have blacklisted this team and college coaches seem to have no problem recruiting these kids. But let me guess, your advice is to run as fast as you can and find another team.

Get a life and worry about your own team.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous] #224040
06/14/17 10:46 AM
06/14/17 10:46 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents

Be the judge of what?

Reply Quote
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous] #224057
06/14/17 11:24 AM
06/14/17 11:24 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents

oh boy, same coaches, parents and kids. OH NO call the travel police. I guess all these parents are not as smart as you are since the kids stayed together. By the way, no tourneys have blacklisted this team and college coaches seem to have no problem recruiting these kids. But let me guess, your advice is to run as fast as you can and find another team.

Get a life and worry about your own team.

I'd be more concerned if it were the same directors - everything below that is meaningless in the context of the former organization's issues.

Reply Quote
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous] #224069
06/14/17 11:54 AM
06/14/17 11:54 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents

Sorry i only knew the kids - some great boys on there. Was always another good LI team. I was truly just seeing if it was them?
Richard

Last edited by Larry Miller; 06/14/17 01:35 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution] #224086
06/14/17 12:35 PM
06/14/17 12:35 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes same 2 dads running it. They make it out they don't but they do.

Reply Quote
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution] #224090
06/14/17 12:40 PM
06/14/17 12:40 PM
Bethpage, NY
T
TheBackOfTheCage Online content
Chief Admin
TheBackOfTheCage  Online Content
Chief Admin
T

Bethpage, NY
BOTC is warning parents...stay away unless you like to [lacrosse] away money and screw over your kids...you have been advised. These guys are the whores of Lacrosse and sadly, I have found they ain't the only ones.

Reply Quote
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification