BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
Re: Boys 2022- PA and surrounding
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kennet has been cheating for years , borrowing kids from Unionville , Avon grove and Delaware . Their strongest class is 8th grade, after that they have two really good poles one in 7th and one in 6th, then massive drop off . A few attack man with potential and no midfielders . They can shoot for the stars to become a 500 team at the high school level instead of a bottom dweller like they are now.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having crossed the CCLA lines, I am one of the cheaters. It seems to me, to be a cheater you have to break the rules. Having signed a CCLA waiver allowing me to play in Kennett, I am confident that I wasn't cheating. So you are wrong.

Considering that my kid was a beneficiary of the Kennett youth program but my kid will NOT be going to Kennett, I can offer you this. They are stacked. You are wrong again, their 8th grade program is where they begin to get really good but not their strongest at all. Shows me you don't know their pipeline.They get really good at 7th and 6th. The two poles each at 2022 and 2023 are second to none. They have a lights out attack man at 2023 that when he plays to his level nobody can catch. Nurry's kid at 2024, if there is a better player in Philly at 2024 enlighten me. There are a lot of good to outstanding kids beyond these four. To me the biggest question is if these kids stay at Kennett. History would suggest they don't stay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy cow , a true rocket scientist , you must have graduated from Kennett. Basically confirmed what I said, two really good poles, a few attack men with potential, and you know what potential means. After that some decent players, They should be able to get to 500.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We shall see
Just like I said how is it Avon Grove is at the top of the Public School heap. It's all potential but as of right now the closest in talent is Garnet Valley and kudos to their recent success but they certainly weren't the program they are now. I am guessing you are from LYA your glory days are long gone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who's the man playing for Freedom '22s?
My god.
Has to be a reclass. Betting he's 14 already.
Is this why he stands out or is he a complete athlete. How is his footwork and stick work? We have all had that one friend who was mature before everyone and in 7th grade he dominated every sport. Some don't even continue to play, some have good HS careers and don't play college.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We shall see
Just like I said how is it Avon Grove is at the top of the Public School heap. It's all potential but as of right now the closest in talent is Garnet Valley and kudos to their recent success but they certainly weren't the program they are now. I am guessing you are from LYA your glory days are long gone

Top of the heap is that a joke? Springfield and Stoga are top of the heap over the long haul. At the youth level if BYC and AG had Malvern Prep in there back yard they would really struggle...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you meant that Springfield and Stoga have been the top of the heap. The reality is that parity is prevailing like in all things. Yes both programs have been very successful historically but with schools like Springford, Upper Dublin, Garnet Valley, Avon Grove etc. succeeding the long time powers while they will still succeed they will not dominate like they once did. Malvern may be in your backyard but the pull away from Public problems happens everywhere not just your backyard. Give me a break. Kennett has two players at Haverford School and the stud goalie at Sallies is also a Kennett kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We shall see

Top of the heap is that a joke? Springfield and Stoga are top of the heap over the long haul. At the youth level if BYC and AG had Malvern Prep in there back yard they would really struggle...

OK Tad, you ask, how do I know it is you? Well, you are infatuated with this site, you mention Malvern (and we all know how you think they are the best thing ever) and the nail in the coffin...
Your amazing knowledge of proper grammar. That would be their, not there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My god.
Is this why he stands out or is he a complete athlete. How is his footwork and stick work? We have all had that one friend who was mature before everyone and in 7th grade he dominated every sport. Some don't even continue to play, some have good HS careers and don't play college.

He's the complete package; he's always been that good even when he wasn't the biggest kid on the field. Sure his size helps but it isn't why he is so dominate.He could play high school ball today as a 7th grader and more than hold his own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone that thinks a 7th grader could play varsity should have their head examined! They would get wrecked physically, and end up hurt.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My god.

He's the complete package; he's always been that good even when he wasn't the biggest kid on the field. Sure his size helps but it isn't why he is so dominate.He could play high school ball today as a 7th grader and more than hold his own.
Hey dad you are out of your mind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays club with him not his father actually his dad would be the last person to brag about him great family. Envy doesn't suit you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mesa made the NLF playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. Beat HHH in a tight one to play their way in.
Was a good game.
It's good to see the player development at Mesa. They used to be a one man show. Now, that kid isn't much of a factor. The catch-up effect. Sixth grade all stars don't always excel past seventh grade LAX.
Good to see two teams with "normal" sized kids out there.
Annapolis has about 4 16 year olds out there. No joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. Beat HHH in a tight one to play their way in.
Was a good game.
It's good to see the player development at Mesa. They used to be a one man show. Now, that kid isn't much of a factor. The catch-up effect. Sixth grade all stars don't always excel past seventh grade LAX.
Good to see two teams with "normal" sized kids out there.
Annapolis has about 4 16 year olds out there. No joke.

no joke? I have no idea what team you are referring to but NO clubs, schools, teams have 16 year old 7th graders. There's a legit argument that youth sports should have age parameters. But this is a stupid exaggeration.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for Big 4 tourney this weekend:
HHH goes 2-1 in pool play (loses to 91MD) and beats Mesa in the non champ bracket
Mesa goes 2-1 in pool play (loses to Edge who will show up with 17 year olds as their grad year differs from ours and they always pretend they don't know) and loses to HHH in non champ bracket
Eventual Champ: Hawks or Diamondbacks (both with 16 year old 8th graders)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we agree they're at least 15?
I love that u let that poster get under your skin.
I love this site!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Before we arrive. Our oldest kid is 14. Though they may look older, you guys will have a hayday. We hope to play a good tourny and find some challenging competition.

Edge parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Before we arrive. Our oldest kid is 14. Though they may look older, you guys will have a hayday. We hope to play a good tourny and find some challenging competition.

Edge parent

Thanks for being honest, that never happens on this website. I wish the MD parents would be honest. One more question, how many kids are 14 and how many are turning 14 this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all of our kids are 03s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Edge parent

That's nice.
Tell us about Legacy last year. Edge "22s". Promoter had to talk to them about their age. Turns out they were in wrong division. Go figure. Moved them up for day two.
Sorry Edge parent. This happened and don't deny it. Your kids were oversized for even the '21s. Maths is hard tho. Metric system and all up there.
Good luck! You've got a great program up there, eh. I expect to see your size compete vs the MD guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That got filtered.
Was tourney outside of Boston. NLF event, I believe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all of our kids are 03s.

Wow this is a first, someone actually admitting the age of their team. Much respect. Is this the EDGE Team that is competing in the WSYL, or is it the 2023 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You dont actually think they are telling the truth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoopsie
Looks like the Edge dad is gonna go quiet now
Remember: their 23s are equivalent to our 22s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least they are admitting they are all 14 or turning 14 this year. That is more than the MD Teams do. I would love to know how old the 4 Hawk players are that are big and very athletic. No way 13 year old players run and play like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Edge parent

Though they may look older...LOL
This is greatest preload in the history of this site
In reality, your 22s are our 21s. It's a known fact w your education system being different than ours. The fact that your kids are likely all 14 now and will turn 15 this school year should validate that.
Get ready to take some grief on the sidelines, broski.
Just keep telling people they just "look" older.
What a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all of our kids are 03s.

You know ours are 04s and some 03s, right?
Can't wait to see how old they "look"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to say it but until there is a better system. All of our boys are in the same grade and are 03s. As for the Boston issue. When the convenor gets all your ages and puts you in a division and then when their prized teams get trounced they move you. I do believe that is not the teams fault. Anyhow, we are looking forward to playing this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH goes 2-1 in pool play (loses to 91MD) and beats Mesa in the non champ bracket
Mesa goes 2-1 in pool play (loses to Edge who will show up with 17 year olds as their grad year differs from ours and they always pretend they don't know) and loses to HHH in non champ bracket

Diamondbacks will not win a game. The Team lost some players and have not replaced them. Their Zone Defense can not stop anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then Hawks or Edge is my guess...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least they are admitting they are all 14 or turning 14 this year. That is more than the MD Teams do. I would love to know how old the 4 Hawk players are that are big and very athletic. No way 13 year old players run and play like that.

The ones you think are 14 are 13. A couple of 14 year olds who look 13.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predicting a few upsets this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Api doesn't have any holdbacks .. Hawks has 4 ... Hawks is the team to beat they are very good team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Api doesn't have any holdbacks .. Hawks has 4 ... Hawks is the team to beat they are very good team

Wrong wrong wrong. Api has holdbacks before 9/1/03 and most of the kids have 03 birth dates September-December. They are using the holdbacks as a excuse because they can win. Wonder what the excuse will be when they lose in Denver also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't what your talking about . No holdbacks sorry good try .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really why is the whole team not going to Denver? Because they are to old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Day 1 in the books. Hawks, Mustangs, and Edge in control. Big 4HHH and MD9-1 tied for division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really why is the whole team not going to Denver? Because they are to old.

Why not go to Denver?
1) Mediocre competition
2) Expensive

Millon 2022 Championship is the real deal. Don't waste your time and money on Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Diamondbacks will not win a game. The Team lost some players and have not replaced them. Their Zone Defense can not stop anyone.

Dear MDRR trolling parent,
You can choke on that prediction. Only game lost today had much more to do with offensive struggles

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard