BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23
Re: Girls 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
United beat Thorne. Wright beat United. Wright wins it all going 6-0. Enough Said.

I thought Thorne was the A team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Once again... spin & spin. Congrats to Team
Wright sweeping and winning their division. Fantastic. Well deserved.
That said, team Thorne was in the top division and went 3-1. They did not lose to a scrub team. Had they won these two teams would NOT have faced each other in a final. Team Wright did mot
play Ultimate who went 4-0 in the A division in "winning iit
All". They played Steps Elite to "win it all" in their division. Stating this takes nothing away from team Wright as we are Very proud of them and this YJ win, but it does keep the facts as facts, not alternative facts. If you want to jump on the 1 loss as a disaster and claim the A team of Team Thorn should never lose that's fine....just stop the disingenuous spin. A good start for Thorn and great start for Wright. YJ.

This is a good start for Thorn? Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again... spin & spin. Congrats to Team
Wright sweeping and winning their division. Fantastic. Well deserved.
That said, team Thorne was in the top division and went 3-1. They did not lose to a scrub team. Had they won these two teams would NOT have faced each other in a final. Team Wright did mot
play Ultimate who went 4-0 in the A division in "winning iit
All". They played Steps Elite to "win it all" in their division. Stating this takes nothing away from team Wright as we are Very proud of them and this YJ win, but it does keep the facts as facts, not alternative facts. If you want to jump on the 1 loss as a disaster and claim the A team of Team Thorn should never lose that's fine....just stop the disingenuous spin. A good start for Thorn and great start for Wright. YJ.

Above is simply a paragraph of FAKE NEWS. Must be a NY Times writer. Here is the true story... United beat Thorne, Wright Beat United, and then Wright beat STEPS to win Lax By the Sea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United beat Thorne. Wright beat United. Wright wins it all going 6-0. Enough Said.

Outsider perspective here: First of congrats to Wright, well earned and nothing better than being considered the "b" team (not saying your b level), and winning a tourn. Looking at the scores of the common opponents they were all 1 point wins/loses and as most of you with any common sense when you take your emotions out of the equation know, this probably means that the Thorn/Wright teams are probably pretty evenly matched. Now the question is; did Thorn start with better a little better talent and Wright caught up because of coaching and hard work? Thorn has been know to be extremely lazy when it comes to her club coaching duties. Or because of politics and FF the so called A team was watered down with siblings who are riding the coat tails of their big sisters and the favors their fathers have done for CR and her family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outsider perspective here: First of congrats to Wright, well earned and nothing better than being considered the "b" team (not saying your b level), and winning a tourn. Looking at the scores of the common opponents they were all 1 point wins/loses and as most of you with any common sense when you take your emotions out of the equation know, this probably means that the Thorn/Wright teams are probably pretty evenly matched. Now the question is; did Thorn start with better a little better talent and Wright caught up because of coaching and hard work? Thorn has been know to be extremely lazy when it comes to her club coaching duties. Or because of politics and FF the so called A team was watered down with siblings who are riding the coat tails of their big sisters and the favors their fathers have done for CR and her family.

This is well said and its the reason for all the bitterness. The FF plan A team is ridiculous. Just dont call it the "A" team. You have 2 yellow jacket teams. One has a great objective coach who develops girls as really good players. The other is just worried about who kisses his @#$ and will do you a favor. This is why people leave when they here they will be moving up to a no coaching team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are TG, Leg and Igloo doing this weekend? Are they playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG lost to MD United @ Summer Classic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG lost to MD United @ Summer Classic

Was a great tournament playing great competition TG beat MD the day before and lost the final by one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]United beat Thorne. Wright beat United. Wright wins it all going 6-0. Enough Said.

This is well said and its the reason for all the bitterness. The FF plan A team is ridiculous. Just dont call it the "A" team. You have 2 yellow jacket teams. One has a great objective coach who develops girls as really good players. The other is just worried about who kisses his @#$ and will do you a favor. This is why people leave when they here they will be moving up to a no coaching team.

A couple of people left no big deal. Thorn is a good coach and will do a good job with the limited talent she has to work with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]United beat Thorne. Wright beat United. Wright wins it all going 6-0. Enough Said.

A couple of people left no big deal. Thorn is a good coach and will do a good job with the limited talent she has to work with.

Really? Limited talent. How can that be? She cherry picks the best kids every year. How bout the possibility that she's not such a good coach. Terrible chemistry on this team. Or is it a TEAM? ESM and everyone else.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whos eating word now? LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Good luck coach Wright this weekend!! We love you!

Seriously, Coach Wright is the best coach ever! I feel bad for the people who drink A team Coolaide and think it's better.

If Wright team wins their bracket they will face Thorn in the playoffs and then all this who's the A team nonsense will stop.

You are WRIGHT! No pun. How did Thorn do in the playoffs? LOL. I guess the nonsense stops now Huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are Not scheduled to play eaxh other this weekend

Unless they make it past pool play? My money on Wright!

And you my friend have place you money correctly. Wright wins Lax by the Sea

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thorn's team traveling down to Maryland to play in Laxin out Loud to play in a low bracket why bother. Playing teams like Hero's B team isn't going to help this team get better and Wright's team is playing in the lowest bracket. I guess CR has no faith in this age group. For crying out loud Leg is in a tougher bracket than Thorn.

Funny, lowest bracket? Then how did they win the tournament? Oh, I guess by playing the other 2 worst teams in the semi's and finals. You dope!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With a favorable schedule this weekend at Laxin out loud Thorn will get this team going in the right direction. Be patient this is a work in progress.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No need to worry about Thorn as they will win their bracket this weekend and shut everyone up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thorn's team traveling down to Maryland to play in Laxin out Loud to play in a low bracket why bother. Playing teams like Hero's B team isn't going to help this team get better and Wright's team is playing in the lowest bracket. I guess CR has no faith in this age group. For crying out loud Leg is in a tougher bracket than Thorn.

Funny, lowest bracket? Then how did they win the tournament? Oh, I guess by playing the other 2 worst teams in the semi's and finals. You dope!

Dope, there were no good teams there. Talk to me when you play M&D Black, Heros A, and MD United. Give me a break with those second tier teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This happened last year too. Wright won with ridiculous scores...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give me a break when u mention MD United

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Give me a break when u mention MD United

What kind of break? MD united won the Maryland spring league going undefeated beating both M&D black and Hero's green. You are another uninformed poster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they meant MD Elite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I think they meant MD Elite

Elite is a solid team also. You'll see them at the youth national championship in Virginia

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to see another LI team competitive with The best MD teams. TG is a very skilled team and the championship could have gone either way being it was cut to 25 minutes. Should be a great summer of lacrosse for the girls in this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This happened last year too. Wright won with ridiculous scores...

Rediculous? Please give these scores. Don't recall and ridiculous scores??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were really high I don't remember off hand .. but people complained they were in wrong bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were really high I don't remember off hand .. but people complained they were in wrong bracket

I think it may have been you that was really high!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]They were really high I don't remember off hand .. but people complained they were in wrong bracket

Look at the divisions at Laxin out Loud Thorn and Wright were both placed in uncompetitve brackets. When was the last time a YJA was placed that low?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The more troublesome part is they are staying in those low brackets and not asking to be moved up to a more competitive bracket. The organizers will move teams around if asked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxin' Out Loud allows teams to pick the level of competition they want. One choose the 3rd bracket the other choose the 5th bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it may have been you that was really high!

you might be right. i think it was a different tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Laxin' Out Loud allows teams to pick the level of competition they want. One choose the 3rd bracket the other choose the 5th bracket.

Doesn't Laxin out Loud have one winner per age group? I thought it was run the same way as Lax for the Cure. Once you win your bracket doesn't each team compete with the other bracket winners until there is one champ if not this will be a complete waste of time for our teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Laxin' Out Loud allows teams to pick the level of competition they want. One choose the 3rd bracket the other choose the 5th bracket.

Doesn't Laxin out Loud have one winner per age group? I thought it was run the same way as Lax for the Cure. Once you win your bracket doesn't each team compete with the other bracket winners until there is one champ if not this will be a complete waste of time for our teams.

It doesnt appear that bracket winners will play each other this year...must cost too much money to rent fields for those 20 min championship games < rolls eyes >

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Laxin' Out Loud allows teams to pick the level of competition they want. One choose the 3rd bracket the other choose the 5th bracket

I guess we prefer winning a T-shirt to playing in a competitive bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It doesnt appear that bracket winners will play each other this year...must cost too much money to rent fields for those 20 min championship games < rolls eyes >

So,winning your bracket over weak competition=waste of time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dope, there were no good teams there. Talk to me when you play M&D Black, Heros A, and MD United. Give me a break with those second tier teams

like your team! Dope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations TG Black- National Draw Champs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations TG Black- National Draw Champs!

Why was every other YJ team there except the 2023s? Why did CR send that group to MD to play weak competition??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trouble in paradise. Parents not happy with play time with TG Black coach. Parents already calling around to other clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Congratulations TG Black- National Draw Champs!

Why was every other YJ team there except the 2023s? Why did CR send that group to MD to play weak competition??
[/quote

This is because the A team is undercoached therefore can't compete against higher level teams, too bad for those girls who are good athletes. Unfortunately Wrights team has to pay the price and go along to these mediocre tournaments with them, playing even lower level teams because Thorns team can't compete. Wrights winning by 15-0 is not helping these girls get better. No one is winning here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

like your team! Dope

MD United? They're not any good any more. You NY folks need to stop mentioning them in the same breath as M&D and SW. MD United is a has-been. Move on.

Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard