BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the Dodgers now! Im sure rudd is still involved cause they are still using tully park to practice and he's te only one who has the permits

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rudd has no involvement. Mike Malave and Steven DeNapoli started their own club, with zero input from Eric. Those 2 are good guys, who will do right by their kids and their kid's parents. Kudos for them for even wanting to run a program in a world filled with stupid parents, rude people, and people who think that they're the best and only things in the world.

Good luck guys

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rudd has no involvement. Mike Malave and Steven DeNapoli started their own club, with zero input from Eric. Those 2 are good guys, who will do right by their kids and their kid's parents. Kudos for them for even wanting to run a program in a world filled with stupid parents, rude people, and people who think that they're the best and only things in the world.

Good luck guys

Your information above has NOT BEEN VALIDATED.

BOTC advises parents if you deal with this club get something in writing that says their is no connection whatsoever with Rudd or his crooked Team Revolution. You have been warned and advised.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Good luck guys

BOTC advises parents if you deal with this club get something in writing that says their is no connection whatsoever with Rudd or his crooked Team Revolution. You have been warned and advised.

Would love to see a camera crew sneak up on Rudd the Dudd on the evening news while he fumbles for his keys...asking him where the money went. Is the guy a degen gambler, or just bad with bills? There are decent profit in these leagues without stealing from them... dude is a Dudd

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck guys

Would love to see a camera crew sneak up on Rudd the Dudd on the evening news while he fumbles for his keys...asking him where the money went. Is the guy a degen gambler, or just bad with bills? There are decent profit in these leagues without stealing from them... dude is a Dudd

How many times did your son get cut from Revolution..Grez ..as the song says. "let it go let it go"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao is always about your kid must of been cut for someone to write stuff. No truth hurts guys. Your club is known for being run like [lacrosse]. 2 fathers who know nothing and Rudd who is the biggest [lacrosse] going.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Character is defined by how you act when no one is looking. These directors as well as many other travel club directors laugh at you, screw you and the others around them all while rolling around in your cash

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you write about character on this site? Do you believe anyone has character here? The guys who rip on kids? That kind of character? How about looking in the mirror, do you see perfection? A man/woman of high moral fiber? What service have you provided or do you provide to make the world a better place? Character...........what a joke! Characters is more likely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone ever find out if the "new" team is legit or not. I would be interested to find out because I've only heard Di Napoli is a high character guy.

It the new team his own, or did he end up with the wrong crowd.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
BOTC can NOT confirm that this is anew team. BOTC continues to get complaints of this club and Rudd still owing money to other organizations.

My suggestion is to look elsewhere....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone ever find out if the "new" team is legit or not. I would be interested to find out because I've only heard Di Napoli is a high character guy.

He's a great guy. I would ask him directly and not listen to people on here.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Great guy? Not a very bright guy or he would have made it a point to clear up the issue with BOTC. Read my post above and be very careful dealing with this club. I believe one of the companies that was ripped off has gone to the Nassau DA. There appears to be a clear picture of repetitive scamming by TEAM REVOLUTION.

I would also point out that all of the "so-called" reporters standing up for these people are all anonymous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy? Not a very bright guy or he would have made it a point to clear up the issue with BOTC. Read my post above and be very careful dealing with this club. I believe one of the companies that was ripped off has gone to the Nassau DA. There appears to be a clear picture of repetitive scamming by TEAM REVOLUTION.

I would also point out that all of the "so-called" reporters standing up for these people are all anonymous.

Aside from you "Larry" all the posters ripping the organization are anonymous as well.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Aside from you "Larry" all the posters ripping the organization are anonymous as well.

That is not 100% accurate. Many of the anon posters blasting Rudd and Revolution are known to me and their anon public posts in our private files are attributed to specific people. Obviously you are not one of them or you would have had private conversations with me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is not 100% accurate. Many of the anon posters blasting Rudd and Revolution are known to me and their anon public posts in our private files are attributed to specific people. Obviously you are not one of them or you would have had private conversations with me.

So to get this straight, a group of you have private conversations ripping the team, then make public postings of the same. I have no interest in having a private conversation with anyone regarding this, it is my business and my business alone. The only thing to state is that I am satisfied with the organization right now. My money, my time and most importantly my son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have also been banned from the Lehigh Laxfest for the same offense. Eric Rudd's business plan is simple - collect money from parents to attend tournaments. Then, don't pay the tournaments and keep the cash.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have also been banned from the Lehigh Laxfest for the same offense. Eric Rudd's business plan is simple - collect money from parents to attend tournaments. Then, don't pay the tournaments and keep the cash.

Really? The team is long gone. Last post on this was in January, not much going on I see. Funny how no one asked how they did in their fall tournament schedule?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with HS playoffs starting and a NCAA's in full swing, weather is getting great outside I had totally forgotten about this organization that I have never heard of. Fantastic that you had the time to go back and find this thread so you could add your drivel......I Can't believe that The Daily Show is not doing a bit on whether or not Team Revolution is going to the Leigh Tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is the new name of this team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI mind your business loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackass response. Maybe it is their business. I think I know why it was asked, not to be a wiseguy but to know who they will be playing. With many tournaments coming up when a new name pops up you wonder if it is an out of town or state team or if it the players you know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackass response. Maybe it is their business. I think I know why it was asked, not to be a wiseguy but to know who they will be playing. With many tournaments coming up when a new name pops up you wonder if it is an out of town or state team or if it the players you know.

Jackass response for jackass question. Don't even try the nonsense "wants to know who they are playing". Its the same team as before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jackass response for jackass question. Don't even try the nonsense "wants to know who they are playing". Its the same team as before.

I am the original poster, and the second commentor was correct. I saw a team name and wasnt sure about them, my son will be playing them this weekend. So I asked nothing funny. Not everything is a dig.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am the original poster, and the second commentor was correct. I saw a team name and wasnt sure about them, my son will be playing them this weekend. So I asked nothing funny. Not everything is a dig.

Okay, so you saw a team name, and you associated it with the old Revolution? How? Why would you come on this thread to post the question? Why not somewhere else? 2019 thread would work. What team name did you see? Your post seems like BS to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay, so you saw a team name, and you associated it with the old Revolution? How? Why would you come on this thread to post the question? Why not somewhere else? 2019 thread would work. What team name did you see? Your post seems like BS to me.

Yes saw the name Li Dodger Elite then saw Sound Bucks and thought either could be the boys from Revolution.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So instead of doing a Google search which would reveal all the information you need( Sound is Connecticut) you cam on here to find out? It could take hours to get an answer, meanwhile Google would answer your question in seconds! Come clean and stop being a sh*t stirrer dude, it's pathetic and sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So instead of doing a Google search which would reveal all the information you need( Sound is Connecticut) you cam on here to find out? It could take hours to get an answer, meanwhile Google would answer your question in seconds! Come clean and stop being a sh*t stirrer dude, it's pathetic and sad.

OK! I’ll talk!

In 3rd grade, I cheated on my history exam. In 4th grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. 5th grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog… When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out.

But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Figured you were wound up too tight and needed a laugh. or your just going to pop a blood vessel. either way enjoy!!!!!!! Goonies forever

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK! I’ll talk!

In 3rd grade, I cheated on my history exam. In 4th grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. 5th grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog… When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out.

But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Figured you were wound up too tight and needed a laugh. or your just going to pop a blood vessel. either way enjoy!!!!!!! Goonies forever

And you're a d*ck. But hey, we all need a purpose in life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents
Same everything.... you be the judge

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh boy, same coaches, parents and kids. OH NO call the travel police. I guess all these parents are not as smart as you are since the kids stayed together. By the way, no tourneys have blacklisted this team and college coaches seem to have no problem recruiting these kids. But let me guess, your advice is to run as fast as you can and find another team.

Get a life and worry about your own team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents

Be the judge of what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents

oh boy, same coaches, parents and kids. OH NO call the travel police. I guess all these parents are not as smart as you are since the kids stayed together. By the way, no tourneys have blacklisted this team and college coaches seem to have no problem recruiting these kids. But let me guess, your advice is to run as fast as you can and find another team.

Get a life and worry about your own team.

I'd be more concerned if it were the same directors - everything below that is meaningless in the context of the former organization's issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents

Sorry i only knew the kids - some great boys on there. Was always another good LI team. I was truly just seeing if it was them?
Richard

Last edited by Larry Miller; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes same 2 dads running it. They make it out they don't but they do.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
BOTC is warning parents...stay away unless you like to [lacrosse] away money and screw over your kids...you have been advised. These guys are the whores of Lacrosse and sadly, I have found they ain't the only ones.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes same 2 dads running it. They make it out they don't but they do.

Either you recently crossed a river to get into this country or you write very poorly. Frankly, I could care less what you think friend! Betting your son didn't make the team or was relegated to C team. Well?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always about if my kid didn't make your team. I wouldn't step foot near your team Dad! Looked on website and you guys are going to 2nd and 3rd rate tournaments at best. Enjoy your tristate where no one goes anymore. Play the top teams and let's see where you will land. Anyway heard the team didn't do so well at baltimore kickoff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
awe shucks, I guess you wont be coming to the Christmas party.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
come on guys, i am the guy who asked who you were and posted the goonies quote, (I think it is funny, especially when I just said the truth and you dont believe it). I really didnt mean to get it into all this BS.

just let it go, detractors will be there no matter what, dont give them more fire or fodder. Good luck Saturday hope you guys represent LI well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always about if my kid didn't make your team. I wouldn't step foot near your team Dad! Looked on website and you guys are going to 2nd and 3rd rate tournaments at best. Enjoy your tristate where no one goes anymore. Play the top teams and let's see where you will land. Anyway heard the team didn't do so well at baltimore kickoff.

So you wouldn't go near the team, but took the time to look them up? Sorry pal, you're a lying sack of you know what. Try again with another bogus lie. You're kid couldn't cut it and you still hold a grudge. And where did you hear about the results in Baltimore? Thought you didn't' care? So painfully obvious what this is, God I feel sorry for you. I feel more for your son, he has a dad who trolls other travel team web sites just for fun. Wow you are a complete loser. Explain yourself, please! I would love some insight into your obsession with a team you wouldn't step foot near. Dare you! Double dog dare you! PS your kid isn't even close to being as good as you think, that's why he was on the C team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard