BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 79 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 78 79
Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Inside Lacrosse just ranked Brotherly Love #7 U13 Team in the country. For a club that has been around for three years very impressive. Good luck to you guys. Don't see you breaking into the semis unfortunately or having a prayer chance to beat some of those teams but just to make the list. Kudos.

This has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard, "world ranking" U13 teams. Was someone drinking when they came up with this idea?!?!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh duh!

You ever hear of marketing...I think Jake Seinfeld (Body by Jake, FitTV, MLL, WSYL) knows a thing or two about how to market something....let me guess your pissed because little Jonny isn't on the team and your club couldn't go because all the best players are over age.

You do know that they have International Teams coming to this thing as well. In fairness I think the rankings are off, personally, I think that Igloo and 91 should have been 1 and 2 but guessing that the organizers don't want to have two Long Island Teams in the finals like last year.... that is called market share and geographical diversity to to facilitate advertisers which falls under the auspices of marketing....$$$

I am going to guess that:

1. You failed out of college
2. You never went to college
3. You are the CEO and Founder of your own dog walking business

Go back to work

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that is the funniest thing I have heard....he got you dude.

What is the name of your dog walking business.

Rover on Over, Inc.

See Spot Walk, LLC

Wag a Tail Associates

Toasted...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh duh!

You ever hear of marketing...I think Jake Seinfeld (Body by Jake, FitTV, MLL, WSYL) knows a thing or two about how to market something....let me guess your pissed because little Jonny isn't on the team and your club couldn't go because all the best players are over age.

You do know that they have International Teams coming to this thing as well. In fairness I think the rankings are off, personally, I think that Igloo and 91 should have been 1 and 2 but guessing that the organizers don't want to have two Long Island Teams in the finals like last year.... that is called market share and geographical diversity to to facilitate advertisers which falls under the auspices of marketing....$$$

I am going to guess that:

1. You failed out of college
2. You never went to college
3. You are the CEO and Founder of your own dog walking business

Go back to work

Actually, my son is on the team that won it the first year. There is no way I would say the are world champs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uh well uh my son is Matt Rambo...yeah right dude...get back to work Spot needs to take a leak

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uh well uh my son is Matt Rambo...yeah right dude...get back to work Spot needs to take a leak

FYI, Matt Rambo was not on that team. And, I will tell you the tournament in Denver is a great time and it is a huge carrot to play on TV, but if you think the competition there is great, you have another thing coming. Go for the experience, not because you think there will be great lacrosse played. And, to say that the teams that are going are the best in the world is laughable. But then again, we all know that today everyone gets a trophy whether they deserve it or not. So feel free to tell your son's team that they are the "7th best team in the world"!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dimwit of course Matt Rambo wasn't on the team, this event started three years ago, I was pulling that out of my [lacrosse] just like you pulled "my son was on the team" out of your [lacrosse]. That would mean that your son plays for Team 91since they won the inaugural event three years ago and if there is one thing I have learned is that Long Island lacrosse parents think highly of themselves and if they won that game they would definitely anoint themselves World Champions.

So stop the pretense and the sham. Now tell me how a tournament that starts with Igloo, Team 91, the best teams on the West Coast, Arden, Long Island Express, Brotherly Love, and all the teams that didn't make it but were at the qualifiers isn't a top notch tournament.

This isn't a 2022 Tournament numb nuts it is a U13 Tournament. Enlighten us as as to the pinnacles of youth lacrosse that are NOT attending the event since that is your contention.

Let go of your ankles and go walk your dogs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dimwit of course Matt Rambo wasn't on the team, this event started three years ago, I was pulling that out of my [lacrosse] just like you pulled "my son was on the team" out of your [lacrosse]. That would mean that your son plays for Team 91since they won the inaugural event three years ago and if there is one thing I have learned is that Long Island lacrosse parents think highly of themselves and if they won that game they would definitely anoint themselves World Champions.

So stop the pretense and the sham. Now tell me how a tournament that starts with Igloo, Team 91, the best teams on the West Coast, Arden, Long Island Express, Brotherly Love, and all the teams that didn't make it but were at the qualifiers isn't a top notch tournament.

This isn't a 2022 Tournament numb nuts it is a U13 Tournament. Enlighten us as as to the pinnacles of youth lacrosse that are NOT attending the event since that is your contention.

Let go of your ankles and go walk your dogs.

Not all lacrosse parents on LI are nuts, yes some are, but there are plenty of people who have a little humility. There is no such thing as world champions, and no such thing as rankings of U13 teams. But if it makes you feel better about yourself to say that your team is the best in the world, then I say "have at it". But, I will say, it sounds like you really need to get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Humility and Team 91please...I have a great life. However, you are missing the point. Of course anointing a team World Ranking at U13 is an overstatement...but read back a few posts and you will see that it is nothing more than a marketing tactic traditionally filled with superlatives, and that was my point. However, tell me how that list on insidelacrosse.com doesn't represent 80% of the best clubs out there. Of course there is only one MD team which is a bit odd but they are all over age anyway. If you have nothing better to do than wander around reading posts from areas other than where you live you might want to go punch your timecard as your shift is over and you can go home now. Perhaps you should get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Humility and Team 91please...I have a great life. However, you are missing the point. Of course anointing a team World Ranking at U13 is an overstatement...but read back a few posts and you will see that it is nothing more than a marketing tactic traditionally filled with superlatives, and that was my point. However, tell me how that list on insidelacrosse.com doesn't represent 80% of the best clubs out there. Of course there is only one MD team which is a bit odd but they are all over age anyway. If you have nothing better to do than wander around reading posts from areas other than where you live you might want to go punch your timecard as your shift is over and you can go home now. Perhaps you should get a life.

The Diamondbacks are #3 on the IL list and finished in 6th place in their spring club league with the best of MD, VA, and D.C. None of the 5 teams better than them bought into the wsyl money grab. There are 3 legitamte teams in the list and they are all from Long Island. They will beat everyone but the other LI teams by 10 or more.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Diamondbacks are #3 on the IL list and finished in 6th place in their spring club league with the best of MD, VA, and D.C. None of the 5 teams better than them bought into the wsyl money grab. There are 3 legitamte teams in the list and they are all from Long Island. They will beat everyone but the other LI teams by 10 or more.

Yeah they thought is was a money grab that is why they didn't try to qualify. You can't try and qualify for a U13 event when 50% of your team is driving.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah they thought is was a money grab that is why they didn't try to qualify. You can't try and qualify for a U13 event when 50% of your team is driving.

For whatever reason the wsyl competition is very weak compared to many other tournaments this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The first one was real strong, last year a little less and this year many good 2022 didn't even try like Freedom, Mesa, Crabs, Hawks, etc. They are all playing in the 2022 National Championship or what ever they call it.

While none of them will admit it the reason is that the new age rules would have cut their 2022 teams in half and that pissed them off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is circle jerk and we have been going around and around. This is a U13 tournament it is NOT a 2022 tournament. I for one applaud WSYL for sticking with their guns and keeping the Sept 1st cut off.

Give me a break, I just went to a tournament in MD and the majority of the 2022 Teams had kids that were obviously rec-lassed. Every team has a couple of kids that are big but if the whole damn team is three inches taller and 20 lbs heavier than other teams it is a mockery of sportsmanship. Stop pretending that all these 2022 kids are stud teams and stud players. The true litmus test about how good your kids is to ask yourself would he still "stand out" on a 2021 team. If the answer is NO, then you might want to up your monthly college savings commitment cause the fraction of a fraction of a 12.5 scholarship ... it ain't happening.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is circle jerk and we have been going around and around. This is a U13 tournament it is NOT a 2022 tournament. I for one applaud WSYL for sticking with their guns and keeping the Sept 1st cut off.

Give me a break, I just went to a tournament in MD and the majority of the 2022 Teams had kids that were obviously rec-lassed. Every team has a couple of kids that are big but if the whole damn team is three inches taller and 20 lbs heavier than other teams it is a mockery of sportsmanship. Stop pretending that all these 2022 kids are stud teams and stud players. The true litmus test about how good your kids is to ask yourself would he still "stand out" on a 2021 team. If the answer is NO, then you might want to up your monthly college savings commitment cause the fraction of a fraction of a 12.5 scholarship ... it ain't happening.

I wonder if changing the way College's recruit will stop the re-classing and holdbacks that all the MD teams do. Before it did make a difference, reclass beat up on younger kids and get committed. Now you reclass and all you get to do is just beat up on younger kids, if that is what you are into. The first time we went to MD I couldn't believe how big and athletic the kids were. After speaking to one of the MD Parents that was very nice he told me that 80% of his 2022 team was born is 2003. Our team only 25% was born in the late 2003.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should have given some notice before changing the cutoff from 5/1 to 9/1 though.

Most teams are not U13 teams, so naturally it will be poorly attended.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The first one was real strong, last year a little less and this year many good 2022 didn't even try like Freedom, Mesa, Crabs, Hawks, etc. They are all playing in the 2022 National Championship or what ever they call it.

While none of them will admit it the reason is that the new age rules would have cut their 2022 teams in half and that pissed them off.

7 of the 12 teams on the wsyl rankings (whatever that is) will also be at the national championship (representing 35% of the national championship teams).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is Big 4 HHH releasing the tournament schedule? Come on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was just about to but now since you have schpilkus and are being a boob you will have to wait until Thursday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was just about to but now since you have schpilkus and are being a boob you will have to wait until Thursday.

What a Shmendrik

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, why don't you take your skirt off and invite Freedom and Brotherly Love, Billy, or should it be Billie. When you going to stop ducking the better teams from Philly. Curious to see the schedule is Freedom 2022 and 2025 invited and Brotherly Love 2023 and 2024. Dude you are a disgrace glad to see your teams sliding into irrelevance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, why don't you take your skirt off and invite Freedom and Brotherly Love, Billy, or should it be Billie. When you going to stop ducking the better teams from Philly. Curious to see the schedule is Freedom 2022 and 2025 invited and Brotherly Love 2023 and 2024. Dude you are a disgrace glad to see your teams sliding into irrelevance.

Freedom and Brotherly Love should be there. It's as bad as igloo missing from NLF. Just not right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will never happen..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah no chance HHH lets local teams beat on them. Fooling parents at the NLF events is a lot easier...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know why the only local team they invite is MESA? They seem to include teams with very shady reputations like CRABS, but none of the area teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the honest truth and the good tea,s skippING readily admit it. I know guys from freedom and Mesa that said examctly that - there teams are built on grade based model and the WSYL changed the cut off which impacted a ton of kids. So a lot didn't go and hey started the 2022 National championship instead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the honest truth and the good tea,s skippING readily admit it. I know guys from freedom and Mesa that said examctly that - there teams are built on grade based model and the WSYL changed the cut off which impacted a ton of kids. So a lot didn't go and hey started the 2022 National championship instead.

Honestly, young guns still has a great line up of teams. Other than the 3 LI teams that went out for wsyl, young guns has much better competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They couldn't make it because of all the holdbacks . So your team wouldn't be good stop making excuses like the MD teams .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Freedom and Brotherly Love should be there. It's as bad as igloo missing from NLF. Just not right.

Private party

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Private party

?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the deal with Rising Sons now offering high school teams? Did TD burn his bridges at NXT?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the math, the 2023 assistant coach is TS, D Cord at EA....now they can restart the program as the pipeline to getting into EA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They also have 2020 tryouts TBD. Looks like the all hyped NXT 2020 team will be having another round of tryouts to fill those spots when the 12 bolt back to Sons

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They also have 2020 tryouts TBD. Looks like the all hyped NXT 2020 team will be having another round of tryouts to fill those spots when the 12 bolt back to Sons

If that is true, that they are trying to field a 2020 team, I would be really shocked if the "12" would return. Too much crazy with Tad and part of the reason they folded is because he knew people were leaving because of his terrible coaching

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My bet is, TD doesn't know how to remove the 2020 team from the website, so he just put TBD for tryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sot do that mean TS and Tad are joining forces...now that is an interesting twosome. Throw in Bates...wow. Strange bedfellows

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would TD feed kids to EA if his is at MP

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Mesa 23 team that played last weekend? Getting smoked at Crabs by teams they beat. Maybe too many guest players last weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PA Rough Riders looked really good at Young Guns this weekend. Made the playoffs and 1 goal from beating MD Rough Riders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How us the WSYL working out for BL?

Like Reply Quote
Page 20 of 79 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 78 79
Quick Reply