BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,578
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Re: Girls 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How's API looking? I heard they got a great player that moved from Integrity.

I think the only win they had in the spring league was against an 0-8 team. Looks like the new girl is really making a difference whoever she is.

They finished 1-6-1 but it wasn't as bad as their record indicates.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many girls have been lost to ACL injuries in the 2021 class?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many girls have been lost to ACL injuries in the 2021 class?

It's not just ACL's. M&D is down 3 starters. One for ACL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone comment on the Maryland Lacrosse Showcase? Worthwhile or another money grab?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have dealt with an ACL tear and it is awful all the way around. Have your girls wear turf shoes or trail running shoes on turf and wear cleats on grass only.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's lost a attack player to a ACL tear a couple weeks ago in the Spring League Championship game against Skywalkers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the looks of this weekend's schedule at Summer Genesis, I'd say Stars have the toughest road to title. They have YJ, TLC Red, Heros, and Skywalkers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the looks of this weekend's schedule at Summer Genesis, I'd say Stars have the toughest road to title. They have YJ, TLC Red, Heros, and Skywalkers.

I'd say based on the the schedule everyone has a tough road to the title since it's a showcase and there are no playoffs or championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's lost a attack player to a ACL tear a couple weeks ago in the Spring League Championship game against Skywalkers

Hope she is ok.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd say based on the the schedule everyone has a tough road to the title since it's a showcase and there are no playoffs or championship.

So I guess that means no one will keep score therefore no winners and losers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No idiot. The poster said Stars had the toughest road to the title. There is not title. I hope you feel like a winner when the weekend is over Heros Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero's parents always keep score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Showcase pal...all about the exposure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No idiot. The poster said Stars had the toughest road to the title. There is not title. I hope you feel like a winner when the weekend is over Heros Dad.

Thank you. We will.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exposure....You really think with the new rules there are going to be many coaches watching 2021 games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exposure....You really think with the new rules there are going to be many coaches watching 2021 games?

I don't think so. There maybe some, but my daughter is probably in the top 1/3 of 2021 prospects and she has been told directly and indirectly that coaches are filling out there 2019 and 2018s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. And if you don't think so, the joke is on you. There were plenty of coaches watching them at Impulse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API Blue looking strong so far at the Summer Classic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG I know! Did you see that "signature" win over the MD Wolfpack?? API Blue really clicking on all cylinders now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG I know! Did you see that "signature" win over the MD Wolfpack?? API Blue really clicking on all cylinders now.

You gotta attribute the success to the new girl from Integrity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. It looks like they finished an impressive 4-0 this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. It looks like they finished an impressive 4-0 this weekend.

The only quality team they best was LBC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You gotta attribute the success to the new girl from Integrity

Has the ILD started poisoning the sidelines yet? Has he started saying how he's a genius could do a better job of coaching? Has he mentioned that he'd probably be a better coach than a navigator?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Official Rankings:

1. Skywalkers
2. Heros.
3. Huge dropoff to MnD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Official Rankings:

1. Skywalkers
2. Heros.
3. Huge dropoff to MnD

Where are you getting this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Official Rankings:

1. Skywalkers
2. Heros.
3. Huge dropoff to MnD

Who won the Heros-M&D game this weekend at Summer Genessis? Tourney Machine was never updated. What was the score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Official Rankings:

1. Skywalkers
2. Heros.
3. Huge dropoff to MnD

Who won the Heros-M&D game this weekend at Summer Genessis? Tourney Machine was never updated. What was the score?

M&D won 11-8 over Heros and was missing 5 starters for the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Official Rankings:

1. Skywalkers
2. Heros.
3. Huge dropoff to MnD

So what you're saying is that there is a huge drop off of talent after the top 5 girls? I'm sure the rest of the M&D parents will be pleased to hear that. Nonetheless, if M&D beat Heros this weekend, not sure how Heros dad places them in front of M&D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Official Rankings:

1. Skywalkers
2. Heros.
3. Huge dropoff to MnD

Was the starting M&D goalie missing this weekend? If so, I can see where that might have had an impact on goals allowed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Official Rankings:

1. Skywalkers
2. Heros.
3. Huge dropoff to MnD

So what you're saying is that there is a huge drop off of talent after the top 5 girls? I'm sure the rest of the M&D parents will be pleased to hear that. Nonetheless, if M&D beat Heros this weekend, not sure how Heros dad places them in front of M&D.

Um, it was stated that they won 11-8 without 5 starters. So obviously not much of a dropoff donkey. Stop starting trouble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other than losing to Liberty at the Genesis, 10-8, how did the Yellow jackets 2021 Rose team do against Summit Elite, Stars & NEMS? No results posted on Tourney machine. Very Surprised they weren't slated to play Heros, MND and Skywalkers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Official Rankings:

1. Skywalkers
2. Heros.
3. Huge dropoff to MnD

Um, it was stated that they won 11-8 without 5 starters. So obviously not much of a dropoff donkey. Stop starting trouble.

Sorry. I thought you were just reiterating how all the injuries are the reason for M&Ds recent losses. My bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They do not develop. They acquire. Then, when the players they acquired get hurt, they rage at the gods.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other than losing to Liberty at the Genesis, 10-8, how did the Yellow jackets 2021 Rose team do against Summit Elite, Stars & NEMS? No results posted on Tourney machine. Very Surprised they weren't slated to play Heros, MND and Skywalkers.

Won the other 3 games. Not surprising, new coach learning new plays and defense. This was their first series of games together as a full squad since last summer. No spring league on LI to workout the kinks ahead of the summer travel season. Two tournaments to get it together and then LFTC, Summer Genesis and Mid-Atlantic to see the results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Won the other 3 games. Not surprising, new coach learning new plays and defense. This was their first series of games together as a full squad since last summer. No spring league on LI to workout the kinks ahead of the summer travel season. Two tournaments to get it together and then LFTC, Summer Genesis and Mid-Atlantic to see the results.

Sorry, G-8 not Summer Genesis...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Updated Official Standings:

1. Skywalkers Blue
2. MD United East
3. Heros
4. Tough call, but out of nostalgia M&D Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can I use that spoon? I am making brownies.
M&D is 1 or 2? Nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Updated Official Standings:

1. Skywalkers Blue
2. MD United East
3. Heros
4. Tough call, but out of nostalgia M&D Black

20 minute playoff games don't factor into the official standings after losing to a team in a regulation game the same day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros is still ahead of MUE

Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard