BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,154
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know this would be a very fluid, organic list, but who are the top 5 Maryland teams? And, are any substantially better than the rest?

Crabs , Hawks, FCA and then all the rest

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes while they are now 6th graders most could be 7th/8th. It's ok they'll end up accomplishing little in life. Check the record.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this would be a very fluid, organic list, but who are the top 5 Maryland teams? And, are any substantially better than the rest?

Thanks. That's what I was looking for. Doesn't matter how old they are, my sons team has to play them regardless. Win or lose, he'll get better playing against them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks. That's what I was looking for. Doesn't matter how old they are, my sons team has to play them regardless. Win or lose, he'll get better playing against them.

You'd also need to add in at least Club Blue as one of the top since they won the league and beat Crabs in championship. Next Level was in the mix as was Bethesda. Both Bethesda and Looneys beat the eventual champ CB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How in the heck did BL Zeus lose to their B team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn't instead of playing the game the kids let their counterparts have the win and everyone got a jumpstart on their Saturday night

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job by Hawks to bring AA kids to Beach Lax. They played in 2023 B division. Calling them cheaters would be a compliment. Sandbaggers would be too nice. Passing out rosters to parents so they would know names and numbers of all the AA kids they brought down. Such BS know integrity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Green stayed home. That was Hawks Black, great group of kids and parents. Some Hawks AA still play rec so you may have seen them. All the top attack, midfielders and defenders stayed home getting ready this weekend.

Have a good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job by Hawks to bring AA kids to Beach Lax. They played in 2023 B division. Calling them cheaters would be a compliment. Sandbaggers would be too nice. Passing out rosters to parents so they would know names and numbers of all the AA kids they brought down. Such BS know integrity.

um this isn't true. how do I know.? well the AA Hawks team was not at beach lax. again, how do I know? because they were swimming in my backyard all weekend. and my backyard is in AA county. FYI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not true. How do I know? Well, the Hawks AA team was in AA country all weekend. How do I know for sure? Some were swimming in my backyard. Ugh, get your story straight before you post

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Green stayed home. That was Hawks Black, great group of kids and parents. Some Hawks AA still play rec so you may have seen them. All the top attack, midfielders and defenders stayed home getting ready this weekend.

Have a good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

23 hawks sent their lower team, not top team to Beach Lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's at trilogy didn't have a game closer than 7 goals. Not sure what they get out of that? Were any of their games even competitive?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Several of the Hawks Green kids played for the Severna Park Swarm team down in the B bracket this weekend at the beach. Absolutely true. And personally I think the bigger issue is the dbag coach for the swarm that allowed this. He is taking playing time away from those kids who have been practicing and working hard all year for that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Several of the Hawks Green kids played for the Severna Park Swarm team down in the B bracket this weekend at the beach. Absolutely true. And personally I think the bigger issue is the dbag coach for the swarm that allowed this. He is taking playing time away from those kids who have been practicing and working hard all year for that team.

He wanted a win a few games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said earlier. Some Hawks kids play on lower level community based teams. They have all spring. But that is OK you just keep talking about things you don't know.
I did hear that the one attackman from Swarm is pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 5 2023 Teams (DMV) in order:

1 Crabs (tie)
1 Club Blue (tie)
3 Next Level
4 Hawks
5 FCA

The only discussion can be around the tie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how could the hawks kids play for the swarm they were swimming in a guys pool all weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was likely a figure of speech, so to speak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not true. How do I know? Well, the Hawks AA team was in AA country all weekend. How do I know for sure? Some were swimming in my backyard. Ugh, get your story straight before you post

I'm pretty sure this guy shouldn't be allowed to be within 100 yards of an elementary school or playground.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's at trilogy didn't have a game closer than 7 goals. Not sure what they get out of that? Were any of their games even competitive?

Like most so-called AA that really are A caliber they played in an irrelevant tournament against low level A and B level talent and ran through everyone. I expect this to be their only tournament win if the year which will be posted on their website to bring in more talent which they need desperately. This Club is going on the wrong direction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like most so-called AA that really are A caliber they played in an irrelevant tournament against low level A and B level talent and ran through everyone. I expect this to be their only tournament win if the year which will be posted on their website to bring in more talent which they need desperately. This Club is going on the wrong direction.

If Looneys 2023 is just not an AA team and the Trilogy is "irrelevant" why do you care? I think coaches prefer to play local. Next tournament at Mcdonogh will have FCA, Bethesda, Hawks. Young Guns after that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys has some really solid players. Little Lefty attack and the pole with the Catonsville helmet. Faceoffs are really good and they have solid goalie play. They need a big middie and more left - right balance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Looneys 2023 is just not an AA team and the Trilogy is "irrelevant" why do you care? I think coaches prefer to play local. Next tournament at Mcdonogh will have FCA, Bethesda, Hawks. Young Guns after that

I agree but the Trilogy tournament was embarrassing this year. Young Guns should be a nice tournament but Looney's will not beat any of those teams mentioned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys has some really solid players. Little Lefty attack and the pole with the Catonsville helmet. Faceoffs are really good and they have solid goalie play. They need a big middie and more left - right balance.

Except for their 2020 team, the rest of the club is garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At McDonough this weekend:
Looneys
Lax Factory
Bethesda
Hawks
Roughriders
FCA Blue

It is a HoCo Reunion in Owings Mills
Give me Bethesda over FCA in the finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys
Lax Factory
Bethesda
Hawks
Roughriders
FCA Blue

I am not sure if you saw that the Hawks are playing as well. Look at the HOCO results,

FCA is sharp right now, so I would say FCA over Hawks in the finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys
Lax Factory
Bethesda
Hawks
Roughriders
FCA Blue

I am not sure if you saw that the Hawks are playing as well. Look at the HOCO results,

FCA is sharp right now, so I would say FCA over Hawks in the finals

Hawks over BLC in final at McDonald's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carolina over Sentry in Capital Classic finals. No MD team in finals-embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because none of the good md teams played in the CC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
winner winner chicken dinner

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one wants to support the evil empire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one wants to support the evil empire

Wait is madlax the evil empire or T9-1?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's over FCA last week at the Maryland Lacrosse Tournament; was surprised to see FCA losing to both them and the Hawks. Does anyone know what happened to them at this tournament? I know a few of their kids were in Vail this weekend playing for the National Team; that FCA team is too talented to lose to Looney's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U
Looney's over FCA last week at the Maryland Lacrosse Tournament; was surprised to see FCA losing to both them and the Hawks. Does anyone know what happened to them at this tournament? I know a few of their kids were in Vail this weekend playing for the National Team; that FCA team is too talented to lose to Looney's.

They did. That's what happens. Get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
excellent question...MADLAX is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
excellent question...MADLAX is

Madlax is harmless only little babies get mad at them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney's is a good team. Maybe not top of the AA group but they did beat Club Blue in the spring and CB went on to win the league. Also they've been trading wins and losses with FCA for past 3 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

http://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941[/quote]
For the love of god please post the Date this was written. This kid is a Senior in high school. The club and teams have moved on and most people are very happy with the coaches and teams. Is this story a black eye very much so. But I once got a referral for skipping school in high school. My boss at work does not bring it up 2 times a week.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard