BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,584
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 144 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard 2017 Terps and Turtles played this weekend in PA. in a older bracket Anyone know how they did?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they did not play this weekend in PA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps went 2-1 in there bracket this past Saturday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they both make the finals, but the Turtles did not want to play the Terps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
they both make the finals, but the Turtles did not want to play the Terps.

what are you talking about?!?!?! Im a terp parent we never were suppose to play the Turtles in a finals of any tournament. We scrimmaged them once and had our asses handed to us

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard 2017 Terps and Turtles played this weekend in PA. in a older bracket Anyone know how they did?

they both played u-15 which is considered the proper bracket. JV would be the older bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Turtles undefeated and no terps there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Terps played on Saturday, Turtles on Sunday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the JV and 7/8th graders do this weekend at the Sound Lacrosse Fall Classic this past weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we have 7 posts in which nobody knows what they are talking about. Just wondering??? does this hold true with most posts here.......PROBABLY !!!! Then everyone wonders about all the nonsense that is spewed here !!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Philly Fall Brawl

u15A on SATURDAY- 2017 TERPS went 2-1
u15A on SUNDAY -2017 TURTLES went 3-0

Those are FACTS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Philly Fall Brawl

u15A on SATURDAY- 2017 TERPS went 2-1
u15A on SUNDAY -2017 TURTLES went 3-0

Those are FACTS.

Exactly. Terps lost 6-5 to Fever lacrosse, Terps beat Green Turtle 15aa 12-3 (maybe by more) than Terps beat Wet Bandits 8-4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Let's take this day to appreciate all the boys on all teams. Were all lucky enough to have healthy boys to compete at the level they do. No matter what team they play for. Enjoy your day.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
2018 Terps played Team Long today at the Hub in Syosset, this is an unbelievable facility and something that is way overdue in Nassau County, Best lighting I have ever seen in an indoor facility.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did the terps do against team li

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good game today with 2018 Terps and Team LI U13(7th and 8th graders) at the HUB. Thank You to the coaches of both teams for a good day of lacrosse and we did not need to go far from home. The boys all played great. Nice to see all the kids play with a lot of respect for each other and have good competitive fun. Terps won I believe by 11.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the 2017 teams measuring up? What about the lighthouse league results?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the 2017 teams measuring up? What about the lighthouse league results?

I don't think any 2017 Express teams are playing in that league. I believe 2017 Terps have won two tournaments in a JV brackets, they played 10 games for Fall and won 9 of them. 2017 Turtles (kinda with the express I guess) played 6 tournament games over Fall and won 5 of them. But double check my info on the turtle team where they may have won another tournament.

So those two express 2017 teams seem pretty good and Im a fl$ parent - lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Terp's considered the A teams for the Express? Who's A and who's B? terp's, wolverines??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Terp's considered the A teams for the Express? Who's A and who's B? terp's, wolverines??

in 2017 Terp's are the A team. It is different in some other grades

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you. I was looking specifically for 2019.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no A and B teams anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no A and B teams anymore.

(I'll bite)

Come on now, of course there is, whether it is called Orange or Wolverines they are "A". They are also Elite AA etc...(doesnt mean they will win 100% of the time just means they will be one of the best teams in the age group).

As far as b or c that is another question to be answered at another time. (Those teams will be travel teams not elite teams). Lets see how they do this weekend against the other LI travel teams.

Who is team re laxin'?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So there are no a,b,c teams for express. You must be nuts. The colors have been eliminated it used to be: A Orange, B Blue, C White. Now they have gone to names in many cases A Terps, B Wolverines, C or D Piranhas and Barracudas. Being smart express has mixed it up so in some cases or age groups this is not the breakdown. It's all business and if your kid can't get them headlines see ya. It's no longer about developing the players and team but winning and promoting the club. The kids on the B, C,and D just fund the A teams. Calling some of these teams travel teams and collecting the money they do is a travesty. But hey who am I to talk the director is laughing all the way to the bank when the installment checks are written
75 (3 teams per age group on average with 25 kids per) x 2400(fee) x 10 years of graduation= 1,800,000 not including all the pay for practice and special training. NICE!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So there are no a,b,c teams for express. You must be nuts. The colors have been eliminated it used to be: A Orange, B Blue, C White. Now they have gone to names in many cases A Terps, B Wolverines, C or D Piranhas and Barracudas. Being smart express has mixed it up so in some cases or age groups this is not the breakdown. It's all business and if your kid can't get them headlines see ya. It's no longer about developing the players and team but winning and promoting the club. The kids on the B, C,and D just fund the A teams. Calling some of these teams travel teams and collecting the money they do is a travesty. But hey who am I to talk the director is laughing all the way to the bank when the installment checks are written
75 (3 teams per age group on average with 25 kids per) x 2400(fee) x 10 years of graduation= 1,800,000 not including all the pay for practice and special training. NICE!

You're good with the math dude! No likey, no joiny. Simple as that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like math. I also agree no likey no joiney. As I said he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While I may agree the cost of this program, especially in the lower tier teams, may be excessive, it is a business. And businesses typically don't perform well when they do not make money.
There are many other teams you can choose to have your player try out and the costs are somewhat lower.
It's a business. If the cost outprices the market, the result will be less players and less teams fielded in each grade. Supply and demand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like math. I also agree no likey no joiney. As I said he's laughing all the way to the bank.

That's what good business's with a quality product occasionally do. There is more than one principle involved however and for a little while longer are allowed to make money. I'm sure Nike, UA, and every other manufacturer of clothing isn't crying either having their stuff made in Vietnam or Bangladesh for pennies and popping us 40 buck for a pair of shorts or 60 for a sweatshirt. I guess its all about "taxing the rich" figuratively and actual these days right???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While I may agree the cost of this program, especially in the lower tier teams, may be excessive, it is a business. And businesses typically don't perform well when they do not make money.
There are many other teams you can choose to have your player try out and the costs are somewhat lower.
It's a business. If the cost outprices the market, the result will be less players and less teams fielded in each grade. Supply and demand.

Who am i to say one person is paying to much or not enough, that is up to each individual family.

Lets see how the B and C teams do this weekend. If you lose you will say you're paying to much, if you win you might think it is acceptable (for this year).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 A team are The Wolverines. It was the orange team last year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All businesses also have different pricing tiers depending on the model or level of service. On price shouldn't fit all teams. That part of the Express model is in serious jeopardy based on the numbers that I've seen at other program tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of teams out there to choose from as well as lots of different levels of playing ability and price range. Each family/player makes a choice as to what fits their personal needs. That also goes for the clubs/teams they get to hold tryouts and take the players that fit their individual needs. Choices and options, God Bless America!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear how the boys 2015 tryouts went?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard the number of boys trying out was down significantly from last year.........and it was COLD!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard the number of boys trying out was down significantly from last year.........and it was COLD!

RED helmets everywhere

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of black and gold helmets too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they all go to the fl$ tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw a lot of Cascade Helmets at the tryouts, and they all had facemasks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lot will change after those who dont make orange go elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a sign of the times. People are just tired of all the bs. For those few on orange in any given year the parents will sing the praises of Express but the others are just extras. Sad but true.

Like Reply Quote
Page 43 of 144 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard