BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2 flags in championship game against 91 md. 0 man ups for them. I guess they didn't use their own personal flag in the most important game. The only embarrassment is the parents or coaches on this forum who can't accept a great weekend of lacrosse. Parents have really lost sight of what this should be about.

The payroll refs didn't officiate the Championship game, 9dee1NY coach would have definitely called Bs on MM and that wouldn't look good for the organization. 9dee1NY much better than MD--fact

4-3 and 6-4, in great games. Please show some class and quit trying to stir it up. They aren't "much better".

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the poster is referring to the 91MD vs Taz. Taz was man up twice with the score tied before MD 91 scored in OT for the win. 91 Wolfpack is 3-4 goals better the MD 91. Didn't appear in either game that 91 MD's midddies could play with WP middies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the poster is referring to the 91MD vs Taz. Taz was man up twice with the score tied before MD 91 scored in OT for the win. 91 Wolfpack is 3-4 goals better the MD 91. Didn't appear in either game that 91 MD's midddies could play with WP middies.

While you're up on your high horse please tell us how much better you are than Bethesda and Taz?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 flags in championship game against 91 md. 0 man ups for them. I guess they didn't use their own personal flag in the most important game. The only embarrassment is the parents or coaches on this forum who can't accept a great weekend of lacrosse. Parents have really lost sight of what this should be about.

The payroll refs didn't officiate the Championship game, 9dee1NY coach would have definitely called Bs on MM and that wouldn't look good for the organization. 9dee1NY much better than MD--fact

4-3 and 6-4, in great games. Please show some class and quit trying to stir it up. They aren't "much better".

Agree, great tournament. Some of the best competition you will ever see at this level. Players, coaches and parents were wonderful. I did not see any bad behavior by anyone the entire tournament, it was actually nice to see folks getting along

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD 91 beat Bethesda and Taz....WP beat MD 91.....so this weekend who was the best team. Great tournament with great teams and great facilities....BTW the officiating did not cost anyone a game! Obviously you are the lone wolf loser cry baby living you non athletic pathetic life through your 10 year old. Go back to you hag [lacrosse] bag wife and cry on her should about how pathetic you are!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax would have won if not for the Baltimore zebras.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You lost to two NY teams, not MD teams dip[lacrosse]. I guess you were ok with the wins you did have, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You lost to two NY teams, not MD teams dip[lacrosse]. I guess you were ok with the wins you did have, right?

Madlax has been the best team at this grade for the past 3 years
The tournament and Baltimore officials know this. They didn't want Madlax to win. We see this all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax has been the best team at this grade for the past 3 years
The tournament and Baltimore officials know this. They didn't want Madlax to win. We see this all the time.

That's great. Best 3rd, 4th and 5th grade team. I'm sure they can use that in a job interview one day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound ridiculous, refs were against them , lol. Is it not possible another good team, just played better. Be an adult. Who cares, it's kids playing a sport. 15 minutes after game is over, you should go back to the real world and stop talking about a youth game 6 days ago.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks to the Madlax Mom for the Madlax mom for the BJ in the spot a pot....

I think her last name was Maddux..... but i'm not sure her mouth was sure when I

asked her name

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
keep playing with the 15 year old Madlax....his parents should be ashamed...playing

their son down...but daddy was never an athlete and living his life through his kid
zurswg

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think her last name was Maddux..... but i'm not sure her mouth was sure when I

asked her name

Hey, long island jacka$$, put the bottle down. This is sad, I almost take pity on you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

asked her name

asked her name[/quot
[quote=Anonymous]thanks to the Madlax Mom for the Madlax mom for the BJ in the spot a pot....

asked her name

Aren't you the clever one. It takes a special kind of person to post this sort of "stuff" anonymously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Despicable lowlife who had too much to drink. Don't you know kids read this site. You must feel pretty stupid today. We already know who you are. Do you really think this board is anonymous? It is easy to find out who wrote what.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is some big $hit just accept it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no clue about his family. So stop assuming $hit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no clue about his family. So stop assuming $hit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a 91 dad. This is awful. Please remove this and take more time approving future posts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a 91 dad. This is awful. Please remove this and take more time approving future posts.

Thanks. Nice to know that there are other parents that care. Congrats on the championship in Bel Air. See you in Philly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Mr. Spot a Pot, you know who you are, and we do too. You were easy to trace. You've got quite the digital footprint. Found lots of scary stuff in your cache and history. Don't try to delete it. It's too late. Everything on the Internet is written in pen. Yeah, you should be scared. That's some serious stuff. Remember leaks and whistle blowing are not crimes. They are a public service. And you should really not be around kids. Let it be a lesson to you and anyone else that posts harmful stuff on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread got real quiet, real fast. There are some nervous people within the Hawks organization right now. You should probably start by apologizing. It would be a lot better if we all got along.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Mr. Spot a Pot, you know who you are, and we do too. You were easy to trace. You've got quite the digital footprint. Found lots of scary stuff in your cache and history. Don't try to delete it. It's too late. Everything on the Internet is written in pen. Yeah, you should be scared. That's some serious stuff. Remember leaks and whistle blowing are not crimes. They are a public service. And you should really not be around kids. Let it be a lesson to you and anyone else that posts harmful stuff on this site.

Do you really think anybody believes the "I'm posting on this website, but I can use the Internet to look at your Internet browser cache and history" trick? Nobody has tried to use this to fool people since the 90s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that Hawks dad knows that we are on to him, I think we will see a lot less posts about MM, CM, and other nonsense. Let the boys play, and just remember it really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things. Good luck to all the teams this summer, and maybe try to meet some of the parents from the other teams. I think you will discover that they're good people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you really think anybody believes the "I'm posting on this website, but I can use the Internet to look at your Internet browser cache and history" trick? Nobody has tried to use this to fool people since the 90s.

Well, I guess you are about to learn something new. You see that ad with the search you did last week. Where do you think it came from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, I guess you are about to learn something new. You see that ad with the search you did last week. Where do you think it came from?

I think that was the nerd equivalent of a mic drop. Congrats to whoever caught the spot a pot poster. Nice work. I am sure he is feeling pretty stupid now. I am sure he has a lot of explaining to do to his wife, his kids, his team, his school, and the teams and families he hurt. Hopefully we can all work together to clean up the game and this site. Good luck to all the HoCo area teams this weekend. Make us proud on and off the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope you aren't being serious. Ad companies can track your behavior via cookies and other things. So can the websites you visit. But you - a lax dad - seeing someone else's cache and history when you are just a random guy surfing the web? LOL.

You are spending too much time in the sun. Isn't that what your car port is for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't Madlax based out of the Langley, Virginia area? I don't think you realize who you are messing with. Why don't you test them like Mr. Spot a Pot did? Keep it classy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't Madlax based out of the Langley, Virginia area? I don't think you realize who you are messing with. Why don't you test them like Mr. Spot a Pot did? Keep it classy!

Back-to-back time stamped posts by drunk dad during Stanley Cup Game 5 from a device that was cross-indexed to wife's google account. And wham, you been made. Let it be a lesson to kids and parents alike that everything on Internet is written in pen. Stop the hate and cyberbullying. Somebody is watching you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought Langley was for out of country spying and Jessup was for in country spying ?? Whats the team nearest Jessup??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Back-to-back time stamped posts by drunk dad during Stanley Cup Game 5 from a device that was cross-indexed to wife's google account. And wham, you been made. Let it be a lesson to kids and parents alike that everything on Internet is written in pen. Stop the hate and cyberbullying. Somebody is watching you.

We need to find the leaker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Looneys any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax destroys all. Enjoy 2nd place for the next 7 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Looneys any good?

Not at this age level. They finished second to last in the MD spring AA Elite league, Crabs finished last.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay, I will take the bait. If you think how a team performs in 5th grade any way equates to what they will do once puberty hits, then you are clueless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay, I will take the bait. If you think how a team performs in 5th grade any way equates to what they will do once puberty hits, then you are clueless.

Exactly. You are right on. If your son has hit it already he will likely cap out early. I am no Dr, but generally the kids that hit it later will end up bigger, etc. These teams will go back and forth for next 4 years, based on growth spurts, puberty, etc. But enjoy it now, what the heck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm confused? isn't this the first time they won against the Wolf Pack team from NY? Is the tourney machine score accurate?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. You are right on. If your son has hit it already he will likely cap out early. I am no Dr, but generally the kids that hit it later will end up bigger, etc. These teams will go back and forth for next 4 years, based on growth spurts, puberty, etc. But enjoy it now, what the heck.

Just to piggy back on this bold statement, The Madlax 2019 that is still really good has 6 kids or so that have played Madlax sense 5th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm confused? isn't this the first time they won against the Wolf Pack team from NY? Is the tourney machine score accurate?

Madlax beat WP the first time they played last summer. Good to see Madlax play WP at fair, neutral tourney with its full squad this last weekend. Madlax is the real deal. As much as it drives Baltimore and LI dads crazy, those boys from Northern Virginia can play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Pack is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Yes, the pack is backkkkk!
Wolfpack babyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Lmfao!

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18