BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 70 of 263 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 262 263
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
you should make a movie about the Pequa Fdale rivalry so all could share in the intense respect.

I got a great laugh today, while browsing Newsday I noticed that there is a new movie coming out about the Syosset Lacrosse team, title of said film........"Captain Underpants". It's animated, kind of like Syo dads. Should be interesting, wonder what the premise will be?

The original post was funny, your reply...not so much.

The key to being a humorist is a combination of timing and shock, your post displayed neither.

Massapequa and Farmingdale are both still relevant because they played lacrosse this week and in Massapequa's case their season is still alive while Syosset's season has been over for a week and a half and they are no longer part of the 2017 lacrosse conversation.

Your "shock" value of mentioning underpants in a post has lost all of its steam as the non-event, event happened about 14 months ago, anybody that cares about it already knows about it and anybody that doesn't know about it at this point doesn't care about it.

If you are looking for an entertaining movie to go see this weekend I would suggest
BOTC "Braves off Their Clothes" ...

It is a fascinating story of a little man with Autoerotic Asphyxiation who can only reach climax while choking himself with one hand while typing about teenage lacrosse players in their underwear with the other.

Look in the mirror and you will notice the star of the movie

Thanks Syo daddy! Now go buy your son some pants!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you should make a movie about the Pequa Fdale rivalry so all could share in the intense respect.

I got a great laugh today, while browsing Newsday I noticed that there is a new movie coming out about the Syosset Lacrosse team, title of said film........"Captain Underpants". It's animated, kind of like Syo dads. Should be interesting, wonder what the premise will be?

The key to being a humorist is a combination of timing and shock, your post displayed neither.

Massapequa and Farmingdale are both still relevant because they played lacrosse this week and in Massapequa's case their season is still alive while Syosset's season has been over for a week and a half and they are no longer part of the 2017 lacrosse conversation.

Your "shock" value of mentioning underpants in a post has lost all of its steam as the non-event, event happened about 14 months ago, anybody that cares about it already knows about it and anybody that doesn't know about it at this point doesn't care about it.

If you are looking for an entertaining movie to go see this weekend I would suggest

It is a fascinating story of a little man with Autoerotic Asphyxiation who can only reach climax while choking himself with one hand while typing about teenage lacrosse players in their underwear with the other.

For a guy who doesn't care that's an awfully long winded post! I think you REALLY do care, don't you? Doesn't matter if it was 14 months ago or not, if the Not so Brave daddies keep posting on here about others, well stands to reason their going to get some of it back. You'll notice this all started because one Syo moron had to call Pequa players average, nice to know the average boys beat the pants off your below average boys. Bye now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Powers made the difference. And they didn't have Powers in 2015 and 2016! Like the other post said-- he can make a good team great!

Wasn't there in 2014 either, negates the silly argument. The poster is nothing more than a Syosset dad who is mad that they lost to massapequa and Farmingdale. So either those two teams are very good or Syosset was a below average team. Take your pick

I am sorry but this years Massapequa team had no where near the talent as other years and the Powers that be made them a better team then they looked on paper. Lets face it if you add a great coach to an already solid group of players it elevates the team. Its that plain and simple. If you were to put Syosset's commits and Massapequa's commits on paper it would be in favor of Syosset.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For a guy who doesn't care that's an awfully long winded post! I think you REALLY do care, don't you? Doesn't matter if it was 14 months ago or not, if the Not so Brave daddies keep posting on here about others, well stands to reason their going to get some of it back. You'll notice this all started because one Syo moron had to call Pequa players average, nice to know the average boys beat the pants off your below average boys. Bye now

Technically, those Syo boys with "no pants" beat the pants off of Pequa 2X last year...

Oh, and The Pequa Red Cup Brigade started all this by going after a specifically identifiable Syosset player. That's pathetic. You should be ashamed, holding yourself out as such a stand up person.

Good luck against WM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Technically, those Syo boys with "no pants" beat the pants off of Pequa 2X last year...

Oh, and The Pequa Red Cup Brigade started all this by going after a specifically identifiable Syosset player. That's pathetic. You should be ashamed, holding yourself out as such a stand up person.

Good luck against WM.

Keep living in the past! I choose to live in the here and now! This was all started when YOU called the Pequa boys average, trying to get a reaction, well you got one you half wit wanna be. Go spout your self righteous [lacrosse] to someone who actually believes it, like yourself. No one likes anything about your town or your parents, nothing but a bunch of self centered cry babies. By the way, we don't need or want your poisonous luck, we'll do just fine, and the difference between a Pequa parent and a Syosset parent is that if we should lose, we will root for WM to carry LI, and we certainly won't come on here to try to justify our loss and rip the other team. The really pathetic thing here is how you sold out of your sons dignity, whether it was 4 months or 14 months ago. I would never allow that to happen to my son! But go ahead and try to justify it in your own perverted mind. Anyway, see you around you pompous jerk!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck against WM.

Keep living in the past! I choose to live in the here and now! This was all started when YOU called the Pequa boys average, trying to get a reaction, well you got one you half wit wanna be. Go spout your self righteous [lacrosse] to someone who actually believes it, like yourself. No one likes anything about your town or your parents, nothing but a bunch of self centered cry babies. By the way, we don't need or want your poisonous luck, we'll do just fine, and the difference between a Pequa parent and a Syosset parent is that if we should lose, we will root for WM to carry LI, and we certainly won't come on here to try to justify our loss and rip the other team. The really pathetic thing here is how you sold out of your sons dignity, whether it was 4 months or 14 months ago. I would never allow that to happen to my son! But go ahead and try to justify it in your own perverted mind. Anyway, see you around you pompous jerk!

Well said.. I am a Farmingdale parent and even though we a sports rivals your response was perfect..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep living in the past! I choose to live in the here and now! ....... The really pathetic thing here is how you sold out of your sons dignity, whether it was 4 months or 14 months ago. I would never allow that to happen to my son!

stupid is as stupid posts, and you are stupid. Do you even proof read before you post?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep living in the past! I choose to live in the here and now! ....... The really pathetic thing here is how you sold out of your sons dignity, whether it was 4 months or 14 months ago. I would never allow that to happen to my son!

stupid is as stupid posts, and you are stupid. Do you even proof read before you post?

Keep it up Syo dad, shame has no boundaries for you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You lost, go away now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best rivalry in all sports on LI. Fdale-pequa goes back decades. Absolutely hate eachother on the field. After high school become some of best friends. Can't think of a better football/lacrosse rivalry.

Agree 100%

Garden City and Manhassett

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck against WM.

Sorry, Pequa is not an average team. That's not right.

They are actually mediocre, but are very well coached.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've got:

Pequa
n7tnut
GC

CHH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best rivalry in all sports on LI. Fdale-pequa goes back decades. Absolutely hate eachother on the field. After high school become some of best friends. Can't think of a better football/lacrosse rivalry.

Agree 100%

Garden City and Manhassett

Post said football, they don't play each other. Different conferences

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zip up vest against zip up vest ? Maybe u are right

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow you syosset parents are like a venereal disease, extremely irritating and won't go away..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow you syosset parents are like a venereal disease, extremely irritating and won't go away..

Wow! Now you're talking about something that you actually have some experience and knowledge about. Good luck with all that. Better not share any of those red cups tomorrow at the tailgate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey syosset dad, just make sure your kid wears his pants at the game tomorrow, it's not optional like it is in your town

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow! Now you're talking about something that you actually have some experience and knowledge about. Good luck with all that. Better not share any of those red cups tomorrow at the tailgate.

Ha, the **** dads are talking ****, go hug your son coward. Your team lost and you disappointed your son, go say sorry you chicken **** ****, we have a lacrosse game to go to tomorrow. You should go shop for pants you *****, go hang your head in shame you spineless *** **** loser, the whole county is laughing at you!

Last edited by The Hop; . Reason: We are sadly laughing at this poster and his adolescent language.
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa may be average, but syosset dads are the biggest laughingstocks in the Ling Island lacrosse community.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa may be average, but syosset dads are the biggest laughingstocks in the Ling Island lacrosse community.

Where is Ling Island? Is it near Mass

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha

Don't forget to stop at the store on the way to the game to pick up some red cups.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk County remains CHAMPS. Congrats to Ward Melville!

Like Reply Quote
User
User
The language and ridiculous attempts at vulgar humor towards HS players and fans are really proving the stereotype that the rest of the lacrosse world has of Long Island lacrosse parents.
Might want to consider growing up and posting your opinion like an adult.
If not then the stereotype clearly rings true......

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM was a great team who play a very physical brand of lacrosse, congratulations on your win. WM fans won and acted with class. Go take the State!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR was beatdown by CSH, outplayed at every position. Looked like college against HS. The bigger show was the embarrassment caused by the out of control SWR student fans and parents. What a disgusting and obnoxious display, coaches wife along with the rest of the Lax bro dads should have been ejected. CSH won with class, congrats!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR was beatdown by CSH, outplayed at every position. Looked like college against HS. The bigger show was the embarrassment caused by the out of control SWR student fans and parents. What a disgusting and obnoxious display, coaches wife along with the rest of the Lax bro dads should have been ejected. CSH won with class, congrats!

I agree. Horrible showing by the SWR parents and fans. Very trashy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad WM can't play CSH. I'd love to see that game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you think of L.I Lacrosse What team comes to mind ? Do you think Ward Melville just the thick history that comes from Them ? Is that LI lacrosse Mecca ? How many county LI and state championships

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you think of L.I Lacrosse What team comes to mind ? Do you think Ward Melville just the thick history that comes from Them ? Is that LI lacrosse Mecca ? How many county LI and state championships

If it is all the lacrosse played, girls and boys, Garden City. If just boys, Ward Melville then GC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, lots of great teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

mrs coach has been a cancer where ever she goes. at least now she only rots 1 age group.2019 thanks you for leaving! hows that hold back thing working out for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I believe when you think of Long Island lacrosse Ward Melville is has so much history as a youth program , generations of family's played there then coach there children there Etc. I believe they are known outside Long Island . Those green and yellow helmets stick out !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, lots of great teams

Top Programs

Ward Melville
Garden City
Manhasset
Cold Spring Harbor
Syosset
Massapequa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 1 Suffolk team ? I'll add 2 more Smithtown and you can throw Sachem in the mix .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is Ling Island? Is it near Mass

Nooo, "Ling Island" is just south of mainland China.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
List of Long Island Champions:
Team # Year
WARD MELVILLE 16 1974, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2013, 2016
GARDEN CITY 13 1966, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1997, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
MANHASSET 13 1963, 1964, 1967, 1984, 1988, 1995, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2010, 2015
WEST ISLIP 7 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012
ELMONT 6 1970, 1977, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1990
SHOREHAM-WADING RIVER 6 2002, 2003, 2007, 2012, 2013, 2016
HUNTINGTON 5 1965, 1975, 2005, 2006, 2007
LYNBROOK 4 1992, 1999, 2000, 2014
COLD SPRING HARBOR 3 2006, 2015, 2016
FARMINGDALE 3 1991, 2003, 2011
SACHEM 3 1979, 1993, 1995
EAST MEADOW 3 1971, 1972, 1973
SYOSSET 2 2008, 2015
NORTHPORT 2 2001, 2002
COMSEWOGUE 2 1998, 2002
MASSAPEQUA 1 2014
BABYLON 1 2014
BAYPORT-BLUE POINT 1 2011
SAYVILLE 1 2009
ROCKY POINT 1 2008
MOUNT SINAI 1 2008
SOUTH SIDE 1 2004
WANTAGH 1 2001
BETHPAGE 1 1996
SEWANHAKA 1 1981
HERRICKS 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
List of State Champions:
SCHOOL & # of Championships
West Genesee 15
Niskayuna 1
Ward Melville 8
Bronxville 1
Yorktown 7
Massapequa 1
Garden City 6
Farmingdale 1
Jamesville-Dewitt 5
Canandiagua 1
West Islip 5
Rocky Point 1
Manhasset 4
Mt. Sinai 1
Cold Spring Harbor 3
Wantagh 1
Shoreham-Wading River 3
Northport 1
Victor 2
Penn Yan 1
Cazenovia 2
South Side 1
Huntington 2
Bethpage 1
Comsewogue 2
Corning East 1
Lafayette 2
Cortland 1
Lynbrook 2
Mahopac 1
Sachem 2
Henninger 1
Elmont 2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
List of State Champions since 2007
Year A B C
2007 WEST ISLIP JAMESVILLE-DEWITT SHOREHAM-WADING RIVER
2008 WEST GENESEE ROCKY POINT MOUNT SINAI
2009 WEST ISLIP CANANDAIGUA MANHASSET
2010 WEST ISLIP JAMESVILLE-DEWITT MANHASSET
2011 FARMINGDALE JAMESVILLE-DEWITT CAZENOVIA
2012 WEST ISLIP GARDEN CITY SHOREHAM-WADING RIVER
2013 WARD MELVILLE GARDEN CITY CAZENOVIA
2014 MASSAPEQUA YORKTOWN BRONXVILLE
2015 NISKAYUNA VICTOR COLD SPRING HARBOR
2016 VICTOR JAMESVILLE-DEWITT COLD SPRING HARBOR

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dude, good one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, lots of great teams

Top Programs

Ward Melville
Garden City
Manhasset
Cold Spring Harbor
Syosset
Massapequa

Have all of these programs won a State Championship? If no state then they don't belong on the list.

Like Reply Quote
Page 70 of 263 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 262 263
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard