BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz beat Madlax in OT 7-6. Madlax blew a 2 goal lead with 3 min left. Keenan got a huge TIme out set up winning play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax mom's are great.

They are nasty looking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz only undefeated team left. Hawks and igloo winless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great teams all around. Watching Taz win out was impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great games. Great teams. Reality is almost all of theses teams could beat each other on any given day.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9-1 wolfpacks wins it all over 9-1 MD 6-4. 9-1 Wolfpack beats madlax in semis and 9-1 md beats taz in semis. After all the noise from taz and madlax, neither made it to the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax got screwed by the scheduling (predicatable). Only reason why we didn't win the championship. More Baltimore home cookin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax got screwed by the scheduling (predicatable). Only reason why we didn't win the championship. More Baltimore home cookin.

Cry on. If you win, you don't get screwed. You lost to teams from both divisions, teams that were also beaten by both Bethesda and 91 MD. You just got out played, own up to it. It happens to every 10/11 year old team here and there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did you get screed if you made the playoffs? The only time teams get screwed is if they are put in a tough bracket and don't make the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did you get screed if you made the playoffs? The only time teams get screwed is if they are put in a tough bracket and don't make the playoffs.

We didn't get screwed. Played a very well coached, disciplined team that out played us in 2nd half. Schedule had absolutely no impact on us. Hats off to all the teams in attendance. Best tourney we've been to; every game was competitive. I think any of 7 of 8 teams could have won the tourney.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cry on. If you win, you don't get screwed. You lost to teams from both divisions, teams that were also beaten by both Bethesda and 91 MD. You just got out played, own up to it. It happens to every 10/11 year old team here and there.

Guy who made that post is not a Madlax parent, just someone trying to stir sh*t up. I'm a Madlax dad. We lost to two great clubs. No excuses. All the teams (minus 1) this weekend were legit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madl

Because Madlax was given the hardest schedule and was exhausted when the playoffs began. If we were on a level field, we would have won by 3+ goals. That's why, genius.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madl

Because Madlax was given the hardest schedule and was exhausted when the playoffs began. If we were on a level field, we would have won by 3+ goals. That's why, genius.

Oh, your kids were exhausted, I see. What happened to Madlax winning every game by 5? We all had the same basic time slots and played the same number of games. Relax, it happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guy who made that post is not a Madlax parent, just someone trying to stir sh*t up. I'm a Madlax dad. We lost to two great clubs. No excuses. All the teams (minus 1) this weekend were legit.

Exactly. It was a great weekend, with solid competition. Great for all the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madl

Oh, your kids were exhausted, I see. What happened to Madlax winning every game by 5? We all had the same basic time slots and played the same number of games. Relax, it happens.

You played ,Hawks and Brotherly Love - two of the weaker teams in this elite tournament. Sorry you didn't get to play igloo and get a extra nap time for those crying babies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While I like a little more meat on my bones, I'll admit that the Madlax moms are some of the hottest. If nothing else, you got that going for you. Good luck this weekend. You are going to need it.

Thanks for this post. I really love anonymous posts discussing appearances of the moms. I just picture George Clooney behind his computer typing away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madl

You played ,Hawks and Brotherly Love - two of the weaker teams in this elite tournament. Sorry you didn't get to play igloo and get a extra nap time for those crying babies.

Idiot, can't you tell your responding to a non-Madlax parent? Don't waste your time. I don't think parents of any teams felt as though they had a "harder" schedule compared to anyone else. Just ignore those posts...please. Very good tourney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any shi$ talking in here is definitely not from a parent from any team in the tournament. Don't take the bait.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madl

Idiot, can't you tell your responding to a non-Madlax parent? Don't waste your time. I don't think parents of any teams felt as though they had a "harder" schedule compared to anyone else. Just ignore those posts...please. Very good tourney

It's always the same thing. Your overrated team has a bunch of idiot dads and then you come running here to clean up the mess and pretending that it was someone else. We've seen how you have an illegal player. Everyone knows about your psychotic coach. Your not fooling anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Real quiet in Madlax town tonight. Best coaches?? Best players?? Where's that guy now. Sleep tight Maddy Daddy. Lost to Taz and Smacked by the 'pack. Ouch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Maryland made strides and has earned to be in the conversation.
Big win against a tough taz team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Maryland made strides and has earned to be in the conversation.
Big win against a tough taz team.

Agreed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but can't make the finals of their spring league?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about a team making strides....BLC lost 1 game on Saturday by 1 goal and didn't make the semis.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont care what anyone says about Madlax, that 1 mom is so hot!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None of us knows who any of the people are who are posting, so your statement is ridiculous. But I know several of the Madlax dads, and the stuff posted here sounds exactly the way they talk about their kid, their kid's team and themselves. I believe it is them 100% and you are just another dad trying to do damage control.

You are already the most hated team out there for cheating with an overage player. Your fellow dads are just making it worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None of us knows who any of the people are who are posting, so your statement is ridiculous. But I know several of the Madlax dads, and the stuff posted here sounds exactly the way they talk about their kid, their kid's team and themselves. I believe it is them 100% and you are just another dad trying to do damage control.

You are already the most hated team out there for cheating with an overage player. Your fellow dads are just making it worse.

I am getting really confused. Who is the most hated and cheating with older players, Madlax ?? I thought that was the Crabs with their double holdbacks?? or is it FCA ?? or is the most hated club 90+1 due to Million and his rants ??

We need a ranking system with coaches and parents input to get a proper poll every week and a Final poll at end of year for most hated club!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am getting really confused. Who is the most hated and cheating with older players, Madlax ?? I thought that was the Crabs with their double holdbacks?? or is it FCA ?? or is the most hated club 90+1 due to Million and his rants ??

We need a ranking system with coaches and parents input to get a proper poll every week and a Final poll at end of year for most hated club!

You don't need a ranking system for 5th grade lax. Let's all not get too carried away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We need a ranking system with coaches and parents input to get a proper poll every week and a Final poll at end of year for most hated club![/quote]

Don't overthink it, and you will remain less confused. Let me help you, the teams that consistently win the most, and obviously are in the minority, are hated the most. No secret, that concept is as old as time. Now you can focus on keeping your drink stocked and which chair to bring. Idiot parents, think they are professional sports analysts, but really just needed for ride to and ride from..for now..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has been playing with the same 2024 team since it started and is 11, face it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blahhhh so the kid is 11 already and still in the 4th grade! Most kids are still 10 and in the 5th grade. This is the problem with the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blahhhh so the kid is 11 already and still in the 4th grade! Most kids are still 10 and in the 5th grade. This is the problem with the sport.

2024s are 5th graders genius and in MD, 3/4 of 5th graders are 11 by now with a 9/1 birthday cut off for school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madl

Madl

Madl

Madl

I knew it! Hold back and you take out the belt! Poor Johnny - can he read?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters gonna hate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Malad cheaters gonna cheat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What transpired over the weekend with Elite 8 is an embarrassment. 91 Md had there own personal Flag they could drop at any moment. What a joke. 91Md is good enough to play without this BS. You wanna play with elite teams yet you pull this nonsense??? Kids are older, bigger, stronger and faster than all the Long Island Boys and you need to lean on your 11th man for help. Let the kids play and call it even. False sense of accomplishment is an understatement!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What transpired over the weekend with Elite 8 is an embarrassment. 91 Md had there own personal Flag they could drop at any moment. What a joke. 91Md is good enough to play without this BS. You wanna play with elite teams yet you pull this nonsense??? Kids are older, bigger, stronger and faster than all the Long Island Boys and you need to lean on your 11th man for help. Let the kids play and call it even. False sense of accomplishment is an understatement!

I guess you mean the refs?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard they didn't use refs from the area.
Must have brought in their own refs, I was there as well and thought the officiating was very weak. Would have expected much better for the cost to play in this tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 flags in championship game against 91 md. 0 man ups for them. I guess they didn't use their own personal flag in the most important game. The only embarrassment is the parents or coaches on this forum who can't accept a great weekend of lacrosse. Parents have really lost sight of what this should be about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 flags in championship game against 91 md. 0 man ups for them. I guess they didn't use their own personal flag in the most important game. The only embarrassment is the parents or coaches on this forum who can't accept a great weekend of lacrosse. Parents have really lost sight of what this should be about.

The payroll refs didn't officiate the Championship game, 9dee1NY coach would have definitely called Bs on MM and that wouldn't look good for the organization. 9dee1NY much better than MD--fact

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard