BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 62 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LOL! JS doesn't have an equitable stake in the business (not that there is anything wrong with it...great program and strong business). Child please

"Child please"??? Thanks Ocho Cinco

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS quit on the team? He is the owner of the organization. The parents and Reilly are so bad he could care less about 91s reputation?

Your idiocy is showing. He doesn't own the organization. He does not even have a stake in it. 91 is his brother's club. JS is not even one of the directors. He is a coach for 3 teams (well, probably 2 very soon). That's it.

1 team soon as Crush is all but done.

They still have a few miles left on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any one know anything about the 2025 team Just Laxin ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS has nothing to do with the issues with Blast. JS is not the HC! The kids definitely aren't to blame and neither are the parents. GL with that Daddy Coach who has all these teams and doesn't give a [lacrosse] about any of them. Sad reality boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ERR: Laxin A Round

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you mean Laxin A Round

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you mean Laxin A Round

I heard mostly sachem kids . don't be surprised if they win it all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL! JS doesn't have an equitable stake in the business (not that there is anything wrong with it...great program and strong business). Child please

"Child please"??? Thanks Ocho Cinco

You're welcome Brian wink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxin around crushed everyone today! They were unstoppable! Great lacrosse watching that team play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxin around crushed everyone today! They were unstoppable! Great lacrosse watching that team play!

Yeah unstoppable beating up on B and C teams at best. Should be so proud. The lax might be worst ive seen all around in that bracket!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah unstoppable beating up on B and C teams at best. Should be so proud. The lax might be worst ive seen all around in that bracket!

Ok . jealous guy from rvc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoopee, if they lost that would have been a stunner. Changed their name again but the same MO. They beat up B teams and actual Town teams, including what were surely a couple of kids who are first year players. Added high level travel kids to the SYAG roster. Sound familiar? It was a shameful display of running up scores, attacking the net up 10+ and over cheering when up big. Parents are worse than disgusting, low class, scum.

Enjoy the shirts dirtbags

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the jdrf tournament for this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah.proud because they didn't have to pay $2000 to get their [lacrosse] kicked .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won jdrf?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Laxin around crushed everyone today! They were unstoppable! Great lacrosse watching that team play!

Yeah unstoppable beating up on B and C teams at best. Should be so proud. The lax might be worst ive seen all aro

That's what we are degrading kids to B and C teams. They are travel teams they paid and a want a be town/travel team. Maybe instead of making excuses you should to talk to the coaches of LAXIN A Round and find out what it's all about. Paying 2k plus for a travel team when parents are paying $55 bucks for their kids to have fun is the way to go, that price even includes practices. Can't wait to hear the responses. Please bring the best remarks only.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah.proud because they didn't have to pay $2000 to get their [lacrosse] kicked .

Ha ha even the kids don't believe they should be proud. It was a joke, my favorite part was attack parents immediately screaming at the middies to pass over, and over, and over! Second favorite was the moron yelling "light it up" like they were playing well and it wasn't because the teams were mismatched. Didn't this team get bounced by Express and some other pick up team? I guess you changed the team name so you can pretend Junior didn't just get slapped around, then you go out and beat B and Town teams so you can act like you just beat Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoopee, if they lost that would have been a stunner. Changed their name again but the same MO. They beat up B teams and actual Town teams, including what were surely a couple of kids who are first year players. Added high level travel kids to the SYAG roster. Sound familiar? It was a shameful display of running up scores, attacking the net up 10+ and over cheering when up big. Parents are worse than disgusting, low class, scum.

[quote=Anonymous]Laxin around crushed everyone today! They were unstoppable! Great lacrosse watching that team play!

Enjoy the shirts dirtbags.

Keeping crying guy maybe your son will respect you, you joke. Only sum is you guy, crying about a travel Tournament. Get over it, your son can't cut it just like the wife you settled for. Keep playing for the [lacrosse] show you call a team. Cry baby.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah unstoppable beating up on B and C teams at best. Should be so proud. The lax might be worst ive seen all aro

That's what we are degrading kids to B and C teams. They are travel teams they paid and a want a be town/travel team. Maybe instead of making excuses you should to talk to the coaches of LAXIN A Round and find out what it's all about. Paying 2k plus for a travel team when parents are paying $55 bucks for their kids to have fun is the way to go, that price even includes practices. Can't wait to hear the responses. Please bring the best remarks only.

I'd put my kid in badminton before I'd let him play for those clowns. He'd probably come home with lice or fleas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O

Wow don't you sound like a sore loser. Only scum is you u dude get over it. I bet your kid is playing madden and could not care less. Get over it, keep playing 2k plus and think your kid is going to be the next big thing. Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know you are making crap up. But if you believe it, it's true. Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd put my play for those clowns. He'd probably come home with lice or fleas.

Why it would be like another day in the life at your house guy. You should be use to it. Oh wait your kid can't win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2k plus. Great deal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is up with Ice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha ha even the kids don't believe they should be proud. It was a joke, my favorite part was attack parents immediately screaming at the middies to pass over, and over, and over! Second favorite was the moron yelling "light it up" like they were playing well and it wasn't because the teams were mismatched. Didn't this team get bounced by Express and some other pick up team? I guess you changed the team name so you can pretend Junior didn't just get slapped around, then you go out and beat B and Town teams so you can act like you just Maryland

I am sure my lax tournaments is marking themselves as a B Tournament now. Come on get real. You can't help that all the crap travel programs came out to play today. I just can't believe what people will pay to have their kids play on. Those organizations should be a shamed of thierselves for putting that crap on the field. What a joke for parents paying good money for that disappointment. I guess there is a sucker born every minute.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are you assholes going to realize the Syag team ( yes changed name today because the boys thought it would be fun they are ten) consists of only sachem kids !!!! They do not stack or fill there rosters not do they add extra kids ! Anytime anyone would like to see proof that they are a legit sachem run fourth grade team we can provide you with proof ! Put this [lacrosse] to rest already they are a bunch of very nice 10 yr old boys who just enjoy having fun and playing the game! Yes most of them also
Play on outside travel teams , they work very hard to win !
Move on from this subject and name calling , enjoy the game, watch and cheer for your sons nobody will care in five years if your kid wn or lost a ten year old tournament trust me!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are you assholes going to realize the Syag team ( yes changed name today because the boys thought it would be fun they are ten) consists of only sachem kids !!!! They do not stack or fill there rosters not do they add extra kids ! Anytime anyone would like to see proof that they are a legit sachem run fourth grade team we can provide you with proof ! Put this [lacrosse] to rest already they are a bunch of very nice 10 yr old boys who just enjoy having fun and playing the game! Yes most of them also
Play on outside travel teams , they work very hard to win !
Move on from this subject and name calling , enjoy the game, watch and cheer for your sons nobody will care in five years if your kid wn or lost a ten year old tournament trust me!!!!

They play on outside travel teams and invite kids from all over to stack the team. We have all seen this movie before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they are a town team for sachem, yes they also individually play on about four or five separate travel teams ..... so does every other town team in the league , what's the difference other than the fact that sachem wins!!!!! Move on people they do not stack there sachem team every kid lives and is part of the district .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get over it. They are from Sachem, and probably always live in that paradise. The kids' kids will play for that town and will act the same way, or maybe worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they are a town team for sachem, yes they also individually play on about four or five separate travel teams ..... so does every other town team in the league , what's the difference other than the fact that sachem wins!!!!! Move on people they do not stack there sachem team every kid lives and is part of the district .

Thanks for clearing that up, I did not know Sachem reached all the way to Islip. Maybe the district just gets bigger on the weekends.
Worse than a cheat is a lying cheat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last time I checked it was a travel tournament yesterday correct?
Yes that's what I thought ! And the last time I checked the name of the team entered was not Syag it was " laxin A Round" correct?
Ok with that being said , it was open to any tournament travel team with kids from any town they wished ! So they didn't enter as a town Syag team with islip kids , what they did do is enter a group of mixed travel kids some sachem and some from other towns and they paid and played like every other team out there!
But what the huge diff is that is pissing all you people off is they are mostly made up of Syag kids who paid 56 dollars to play , came in with some cheap as no frills pinnies and won the tournament!
Maybe what the real problem is with most of you is your not happy that your paying 3 grand a year and your programs are not what u paid for! Realize the fact that it's a business for these programs the A teams get the attention and the B teams are the money makers and that's what most teams there yesterday was !
Team 91 Ice coaches didn't even show up till 6 min before there first game! They collected there money and they got pushed on the side with a fancy uniform.
Do what good for your kids , let them enjoy the game and take a step back and say to yourself am I here because my kid wants to be here because I wish I was on the field playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for clearing that up, I did not know Sachem reached all the way to Islip. Maybe the district just gets bigger on the weekends.

This was a Travel Tournament a majority of kids
were from Sachem, two kids were not from Sachem,
but to be clear, this was TRAVEL and everyone
doesn't not need to be from the same town.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is lying or cheating! Travel tournament
anyone can play, mostly SACHEM kids but two
from different towns. Kids having fun give it up
already! Every time these kids win you rip them
a part, get over yourselves!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know of any teams willing to take a player this late in the year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know of any teams willing to take a player this late in the year?

SYAG if he is a good player. Don't worry.....you don't need to live there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's all stand up and cheer for the champs of the Town/B Team Tournament. Almost as bad as the scum from Sachem are the scum who run the event and let them enter. Changed the name to sandbag people and stacked the team. Cheered loudly when goals 14 and 15 were scored. Classy white trash moves. Great deal for all involved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for your information we cheered for the 14 and 15tj goals for kids who never get to score !!!! And for your information maybe you missed it when outr whole team cheered for and chanted a kids name while he faced off at the end because he is that kid who never gets a lot of playing time and never gets to face off!!!! Maybe you should take a step
Back an realize it's not always what it looks like! This eam supports each other and every teammate involved from the A players to yes we have B and C players as well!!!!!!
Get your facts straight before you go chanting [lacrosse] on a private anonymous forum.
Anytime you want to sit down go over the facts sighn your name and we can go over them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for your information we cheered for the 14 and 15tj goals for kids who never get to score !!!! And for your information maybe you missed it when outr whole team cheered for and chanted a kids name while he faced off at the end because he is that kid who never gets a lot of playing time and never gets to face off!!!! Maybe you should take a step
Back an realize it's not always what it looks like! This eam supports each other and every teammate involved from the A players to yes we have B and C players as well!!!!!!
Get your facts straight before you go chanting [lacrosse] on a private anonymous forum.
Anytime you want to sit down go over the facts sighn your name and we can go over them.

The fact that you would attemtp to rationalize this is crazy. You need help. Lots of it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact that you would attemtp to rationalize this is crazy. You need help. Lots of it!

Scared just like I thought. Just like your kid was 2 mins into the games he played yesterday. Sign your name pal be a man. Or keep squawking like a cry baby.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's all stand up and cheer for the champs of the Town/B Team Tournament. Almost as bad as the scum from Sachem are the scum who run the event and let them enter. Changed the name to sandbag people and stacked the team. Cheered loudly when goals 14 and 15 were scored. Classy white trash moves. Great deal for all involved.

Go to Oysterbay if you want to be in the battle of B's you baby. The snubs got slapped in the face by white trash. I guess it stings real bad if your still crying about it. Lmao

Page 42 of 62 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard