BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 69 of 268 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WM will win by 10

Not when they don't have the ball. Pequa will benefit from controlling the X.

It's going to be close.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM will win by 10

Your team will be in the stands next week right? Sad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM will win by 10

Just like your team was for the last two years tough guy. Sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM will win by 10

What's the matter? Son won't talk to you because you let him be humiliated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM will win by 10

Wow, Syo shows class again! Well, better luck next year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Smithtown East undisciplined play. 5-1 lead with 3 min left in the first half and they have possession. Instead of milking the clock for the last and only shot of the half they shoot and lose possession and give up 2 goals in the last minute or two only to repeat it at the end of the 3rd quarter. Poor shot and no back up and the ball goes the other way for a Melville goal. Successive turnovers by East's top player late in the 4th all but sealed their fate. This was the fabled senior classes final game.

Not all that surprising. They blew the semifinal game last year being up by 4 in the final minutes. Just like today, winning most of the faceoffs. How does that happen two years in a row?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM will win by 10

You're jealousy shines through! I would wish Syosset nothing but the best if the circumstances were reversed. It is truly unfortunate that you are so bitter as to post here. It's the reason so many people dislike your community and why you have to endure the comments about you! Really poor example of your community, I hope you are the exception and not the rule! To the other Syosset parents, good luck next year, see you on the field

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset staying quiet. They were discussing who they were going to play upstate earlier this month. Nice..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset came out flat. Goalie didn't help either. Credit them, fight back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Smithtown East undisciplined play. 5-1 lead with 3 min left in the first half and they have possession. Instead of milking the clock for the last and only shot of the half they shoot and lose possession and give up 2 goals in the last minute or two only to repeat it at the end of the 3rd quarter. Poor shot and no back up and the ball goes the other way for a Melville goal. Successive turnovers by East's top player late in the 4th all but sealed their fate. This was the fabled senior classes final game.

Not all that surprising. They blew the semifinal game last year being up by 4 in the final minutes. Just like today, winning most of the faceoffs. How does that happen two years in a row?

Undisciplined play is on the coach. He did'nt play his all stars they played him.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuse for a varsity coach in the playoffs or in championships not to have his guys ready and with very good game plan. These games come down to what coach has his guys locked in and players must believe in they game plan and execute. This is when you find out who got who to the big game, coach or players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I happen to think SE or WM will be a tough match up for Pequa. I also think this is SE last chance. It is now or never for SE. Both WM and Pequa will remain on top of their classes. SE will be what SW has been the past few years, okay but not threatening for a title. SW will now become a top team with a young stable and reload. as will WI.

I will say that Pequa syo game. Gave lots of film of what to try and do. Good luck to all teams should be a few good games. Don't see any blow outs today or Sat.[/quote]

These County finals could be the look for the next 2/3 years. Represent Li well. After Sat. we will all pulling for each of you.

Pequa vs WM
Nassau - dont see many other teams with Youth and depth Farmingdale & Port have youth but not as much depth
Suffolk - WM has the youth and depth, So does Smith W and West Islip this will be a fun run the next few years between these 3

CSH vs SWR
CSH some good youth not sure the depth, if LV gets more discipline they can represent Nassau the next 2 years.
SWR has youth and depth as does Islip. Those two should fight for it out the next few years. A few others can fight with them in season but these two should be there again at the end unless a new realignment comes out again.

GC vs ESM
Good luck represent Long Island well going forward.
Nassau is up to Manhasset and GC the next few years, a few will play with them in season but either GC or Manhasset should come out victorious in the end.
Suffolk - ESM i think there will be a lot of bickering over there, but that is par for the course. ESM should be atop awhile but there could be a few surprises here if the bickering gets in the way. I've been posting for years watch out for ESM...

Babylon - why not ask to be moved up a class?

Dewitt in C looks good
Victor in B Looks good
Yorktown in B looks good
Nisky in B should be undefeated since both teams broke NFHS rules .
Still not sure why Lakeland / Panas is in A,
Should be a B school and not in playoffs (petitioned to stay in A so they dont have to contend with Yorktown)
Should be 2 c schools, still dont know why they get to be one team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH '18 has a few good players. '19 is weak. On a state/national level this is CSH's shot for the next few years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa/ Syo game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I happen to think SE or WM will be a tough match up for Pequa. I also think this is SE last chance. It is now or never for SE. Both WM and Pequa will remain on top of their classes. SE will be what SW has been the past few years, okay but not threatening for a title. SW will now become a top team with a young stable and reload. as will WI.

I will say that Pequa syo game. Gave lots of film of what to try and do. Good luck to all teams should be a few good games. Don't see any blow outs today or Sat.

These County finals could be the look for the next 2/3 years. Represent Li well. After Sat. we will all pulling for each of you.

Pequa vs WM
Nassau - dont see many other teams with Youth and depth Farmingdale & Port have youth but not as much depth
Suffolk - WM has the youth and depth, So does Smith W and West Islip this will be a fun run the next few years between these 3

CSH vs SWR
CSH some good youth not sure the depth, if LV gets more discipline they can represent Nassau the next 2 years.
SWR has youth and depth as does Islip. Those two should fight for it out the next few years. A few others can fight with them in season but these two should be there again at the end unless a new realignment comes out again.

GC vs ESM
Nassau is up to Manhasset and GC the next few years, a few will play with them in season but either GC or Manhasset should come out victorious in the end.
Suffolk - ESM i think there will be a lot of bickering over there, but that is par for the course. ESM should be atop awhile but there could be a few surprises here if the bickering gets in the way. I've been posting for years watch out for ESM...

Dewitt in C looks good
Victor in B Looks good
Yorktown in B looks good
Should be a B school and not in playoffs (petitioned to stay in A so they dont have to contend with Yorktown)

[/quote]

This rambling post just left me feeling comfefe,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa / Syo game film?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa / Syo game film?

Relevance?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Kellenberg. NY State CHSAA-AA State Champs! Way to stick together after a rough start to the season and finish strong!

what happened to st doms ? i thought they were the team to unseat anthonys /chaminade monopoly ?

Monopoly means exclusive. If STA and Cham were one team it would be a monopoly but they are not so there is no monopoly. As to St. Dom's, you were wrong.

I believe that he meant duopoly - two entities that control a market not a monopoly or a single entity.

Not sure it will stay that way. I seem to think Kellenberg will be giving Chaminade a run for their money the year after next or 2. 2018 are too strong at Chaminade but not too sure after that. Kellenberg may have their number. Should be a good 3 legged race.

Kellenberg is closing the gap but they haven't completely closed it. They don't have nearly the depth of the other two but I think they will make them earn it on the field and won't allow them to look past them as they might have in the years past. Don't want to get ahead of themselves, the boys still have to play the games on the field. I think the team has more talent than in the past and is probably set up to have a couple of successful seasons (on the heels of this year's State AA Title). Things are looking up in Uniondale.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa / Syo game film?

I think that they were referring to is if you watch the film you will see how to beat Massapequa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will say that Pequa syo game. Gave lots of film of what to try and do. Good luck to all teams should be a few good games. Don't see any blow outs today or Sat.

Pequa vs WM

CSH vs SWR

GC vs ESM

Dewitt in C looks good
Victor in B Looks good
Yorktown in B looks good

[/quote]
Lakeland/Panas have had a combined lacrosse team since 1992.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa / Syo game film?

I think that they were referring to is if you watch the film you will see how to beat Massapequa.

But Pequa destroyed Syosset, so again relevance?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It;s amazing what good coaching did with the average players from Pequa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not so much the coaching, it was heart, you wouldn't know that because your son has none. #Bravesdaddycowards

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not so much the coaching, it was heart, you wouldn't know that because your son has none. #Bravesdaddycowards

Coaching in these games is so important.

Massapequa up 5-4 at half vs Port and wins 15-4.

Massapequa up 3-2 at half vs Syosset and win

I would say the coaches made adjustments and the team executed. Coach Powers is the best high school coach around. To have him on the sidelines everyday and at practice can make a good team great.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaching in these games is so important.

Massapequa up 5-4 at half vs Port and wins 15-4.

Massapequa up 3-2 at half vs Syosset and win

I would say the coaches made adjustments and the team executed. Coach Powers is the best high school coach around. To have him on the sidelines everyday and at practice can make a good team great.

He's the most psychotic coach around just ask any Nassau Community lacrosse player who was lucky enough to play for that lunatic. He should not be around kids period! George we all love you and Coach Speckman both of you guys taught and mentored decades of lost souls and prepared us for the next step not only on the field but in life. We all thank you and appreciate what you did for all of us. Good luck Pequa and you not only have a great coach but a great person as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just like red cups that make you tough. I guess Pequa didn't have enough heart in 2015 and 2016... Right? Your logic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just like red cups that make you tough. I guess Pequa didn't have enough heart in 2015 and 2016... Right? Your logic.

Never said I was tough, I said your son has no heart, just like you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't you come out to SB and watch a championship on Saturday and stop living in the past.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Powers made the difference. And they didn't have Powers in 2015 and 2016! Like the other post said-- he can make a good team great!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are an idiot. Under Doller more kids quit playing lacrosse than actually graduated. The team is twice the size since he left. You have no idea what you are talking about. And no way is the c'quot coach getting the Sayville job.

Are you kidding me?? Sayville Lacrosse may never rebound from this, and your claim is there are more kids on the team!! You dumped a quality coach for god knows what, and the future is probably the Quot coach as soon as they dump him from Quot because he is terrible. All so he can coach his son. Great job, this sounds like a great path for Sayville Lacrosse. Hey maybe we should have the landscaper be the assistant coach of the team, he could do football drills with the goalies while the Quot coach has five assistants coach only his son!!

The removal of a great dedicated coach always has ripple effects for years, so get used to the new normal. Mediocre Sayville lacrosse, eventually lowered expectations and then yearning for the good old times.

Question> Can anyone remember the real reason why the Board replaced Coach Doller? Because the parents rallied around the program when the Board screwed up and they were embarrassed. The program will never be the same, mark my words.

Dont worry BJ from Quot will be there soon. He may try to clone his kid nine times so he can play him as the whole team, bring them all up in eighth grade and play that way for four years. Looks like a bright future for Sayville.

Maybe the landscaper can coach the team or his loud mouth wife. Thanks Mike for destroying our program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Powers made the difference. And they didn't have Powers in 2015 and 2016! Like the other post said-- he can make a good team great!

Wasn't there in 2014 either, negates the silly argument. The poster is nothing more than a Syosset dad who is mad that they lost to massapequa and Farmingdale. So either those two teams are very good or Syosset was a below average team. Take your pick

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't there in 2014 either, negates the silly argument. The poster is nothing more than a Syosset dad who is mad that they lost to massapequa and Farmingdale. So either those two teams are very good or Syosset was a below average team. Take your pick

The best coaches are the ones who get off the bus with the best players, The best coach in Nassau County lost on Tuesday. Massapequa had the most talent but if it came down to heart and coaching, Farmingdale would be playing tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best coaches are the ones who get off the bus with the best players, The best coach in Nassau County lost on Tuesday. Massapequa had the most talent but if it came down to heart and coaching, Farmingdale would be playing tomorrow.

Farmingdale is a team with guts and heart, very impressed with them. Respect earned, fans are intense but respectful. Pequa and Farmingdale hate each other on the field but respect off it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you should make a movie about the Pequa Fdale rivalry so all could share in the intense respect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heart and hustle gets ground balls, not talent, and Pequa dominated on GB. I would say the future looks good under the new coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you should make a movie about the Pequa Fdale rivalry so all could share in the intense respect.

I got a great laugh today, while browsing Newsday I noticed that there is a new movie coming out about the Syosset Lacrosse team, title of said film........"Captain Underpants". It's animated, kind of like Syo dads. Should be interesting, wonder what the premise will be?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best rivalry in all sports on LI. Fdale-pequa goes back decades. Absolutely hate eachother on the field. After high school become some of best friends. Can't think of a better football/lacrosse rivalry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best rivalry in all sports on LI. Fdale-pequa goes back decades. Absolutely hate eachother on the field. After high school become some of best friends. Can't think of a better football/lacrosse rivalry.

Syosset and underwear

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree 100%

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I got a great laugh today, while browsing Newsday I noticed that there is a new movie coming out about the Syosset Lacrosse team, title of said film........"Captain Underpants". It's animated, kind of like Syo dads. Should be interesting, wonder what the premise will be?

The original post was funny, your reply...not so much.

The key to being a humorist is a combination of timing and shock, your post displayed neither.

Massapequa and Farmingdale are both still relevant because they played lacrosse this week and in Massapequa's case their season is still alive while Syosset's season has been over for a week and a half and they are no longer part of the 2017 lacrosse conversation.

Your "shock" value of mentioning underpants in a post has lost all of its steam as the non-event, event happened about 14 months ago, anybody that cares about it already knows about it and anybody that doesn't know about it at this point doesn't care about it.

If you are looking for an entertaining movie to go see this weekend I would suggest
BOTC "Braves off Their Clothes" ...

It is a fascinating story of a little man with Autoerotic Asphyxiation who can only reach climax while choking himself with one hand while typing about teenage lacrosse players in their underwear with the other.

Look in the mirror and you will notice the star of the movie

Like Reply Quote
Page 69 of 268 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard