BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,695
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 68 of 268 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice win Pequa! Next LIC!

Enjoy your win, you will lose to the winner of SEast/WM

Thanks you bitter loser! Maybe if you spent more time with your son practicing he wouldn't suck so much and you would have been enjoying a championship last night instead of trolling botc hahahaha

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are an idiot. Under Doller more kids quit playing lacrosse than actually graduated. The team is twice the size since he left. You have no idea what you are talking about. And no way is the c'quot coach getting the Sayville job.

Are you kidding me?? Sayville Lacrosse may never rebound from this, and your claim is there are more kids on the team!! You dumped a quality coach for god knows what, and the future is probably the Quot coach as soon as they dump him from Quot because he is terrible. All so he can coach his son. Great job, this sounds like a great path for Sayville Lacrosse. Hey maybe we should have the landscaper be the assistant coach of the team, he could do football drills with the goalies while the Quot coach has five assistants coach only his son!!

The removal of a great dedicated coach always has ripple effects for years, so get used to the new normal. Mediocre Sayville lacrosse, eventually lowered expectations and then yearning for the good old times.

Question> Can anyone remember the real reason why the Board replaced Coach Doller? Because the parents rallied around the program when the Board screwed up and they were embarrassed. The program will never be the same, mark my words.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks you bitter loser! Maybe if you spent more time with your son practicing he wouldn't suck so much and you would have been enjoying a championship last night instead of trolling botc hahahaha

I happen to think SE or WM will be a tough match up for Pequa. I also think this is SE last chance. It is now or never for SE. Both WM and Pequa will remain on top of their classes. SE will be what SW has been the past few years, okay but not threatening for a title. SW will now become a top team with a young stable and reload. as will WI.

I will say that Pequa syo game. Gave lots of film of what to try and do. Good luck to all teams should be a few good games. Don't see any blow outs today or Sat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"CSH looks real good, but they did not play one current tri-state top 20 team, why not?"

Me thinks at the beginning of the season Syosset, Greenwich, John Jay and New Canaan were all top 20...I guess they didn't turn out to be as good as they usually are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Kellenberg. NY State CHSAA-AA State Champs! Way to stick together after a rough start to the season and finish strong!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After CSH scrimmaged Farmingdale last week go ask the Dalers who the best team was they lined up against all season--granted just a scrimmage but just sayin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Kellenberg. NY State CHSAA-AA State Champs! Way to stick together after a rough start to the season and finish strong!

what happened to st doms ? i thought they were the team to unseat anthonys /chaminade monopoly ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"CSH looks real good, but they did not play one current tri-state top 20 team, why not?"

Me thinks at the beginning of the season Syosset, Greenwich, John Jay and New Canaan were all top 20...I guess they didn't turn out to be as good as they usually are.

don't forget smith town west. you guys are tools. That is a tough schedule for anyone. Im from Lynbrook and that is the best HS around by far. I would love to see them play Darien.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think for the Nassau kids who would like to see the lax field in HS may decide to go to Kellenberg instead of being one of 40 kids sitting at Chaminade. Just saying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I happen to think SE or WM will be a tough match up for Pequa. I also think this is SE last chance. It is now or never for SE. Both WM and Pequa will remain on top of their classes. SE will be what SW has been the past few years, okay but not threatening for a title. SW will now become a top team with a young stable and reload. as will WI.

I will say that Pequa syo game. Gave lots of film of what to try and do. Good luck to all teams should be a few good games. Don't see any blow outs today or Sat.

SE and WM are the class of LI, Pequa played SE very closely in their loss. I think whomever wins Saturday has a very good chance of being the NYS champ.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After CSH scrimmaged Farmingdale last week go ask the Dalers who the best team was they lined up against all season--granted just a scrimmage but just sayin.

Scrimmages don't count, if you want to count scrimmages, Pequa beat CSH at a scrimmage in the beginning of the year. Do scrimmages still count?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think for the Nassau kids who would like to see the lax field in HS may decide to go to Kellenberg instead of being one of 40 kids sitting at Chaminade. Just saying

suprised it hasnt happened already . half of 47 kids on chaminade freshman team never saw the field even in blowout . well maybe 30 secs some catholic institution

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could very well be the best HS team around, but their competition lost 40% of games played, guess you could say that about a lot of schedules, wide gap between top teams and all others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for Pequa "beating" csh in a scrimmage it doesn't "count" but it sure is a testament that Massapequa must be very good--as we all already know. I think the poster prefaced by saying "just a scrimmage" when he discussed CSH vs. Farmindale SCRIMMAGE. Tool bag looking for an issue when there is none. pick a fight with the mirror guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for Pequa "beating" csh in a scrimmage it doesn't "count" but it sure is a testament that Massapequa must be very good--as we all already know. I think the poster prefaced by saying "just a scrimmage" when he discussed CSH vs. Farmindale SCRIMMAGE. Tool bag looking for an issue when there is none. pick a fight with the mirror guy.

Tool bag, hahaha, hey whatever, don't use scrimmages, they are not a barometer of talent. Don't even post nonsense how about that. By the way, I kicked the mirror's [lacrosse]!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Scrimmages don't count, if you want to count scrimmages, Pequa beat CSH at a scrimmage in the beginning of the year. Do scrimmages still count?

The guy didn't say it counted or who won or loss. But a team can definitely tell how good a team is in a scrimmage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Release the HOUNDS !!!! LMAO is the village idiot screaming into his phone about the Dalers this morning . You know who I am talking about. Grow up Pal. You are embarrassing your son .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As the years go on that mirror is going to take its revenge...you just watch. happening already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a terrible comment from a terrible person whomever you may be

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Release the HOUNDS !!!! LMAO is the village idiot screaming into his phone about the Dalers this morning . You know who I am talking about. Grow up Pal. You are embarrassing your son .

I have to say you are spot on. I actually thought this person had some type of disability the first time I heard it. Yet he went on and on. The next time i heard him I just realized he is just a tool. You screaming into your phone now about how you got spanked by Massapequa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know why the Massapequa team is so good at finishing around the net?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey I'm a Pequa person, the guy is harmless, he's funny. Everyone thinks he's a riot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw that tool at the ticket booth before the game...didn't know he was a parent.. typical Daler behavior. And all his people around him let him carry on. Smh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what happened to st doms ? i thought they were the team to unseat anthonys /chaminade monopoly ?

Monopoly means exclusive. If STA and Cham were one team it would be a monopoly but they are not so there is no monopoly. As to St. Dom's, you were wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Monopoly means exclusive. If STA and Cham were one team it would be a monopoly but they are not so there is no monopoly. As to St. Dom's, you were wrong.

its a shot at st doms parent who big timed lacrosse program last year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe that he meant duopoly - two entities that control a market not a monopoly or a single entity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw that tool at the ticket booth before the game...didn't know he was a parent.. typical Daler behavior. And all his people around him let him carry on. Smh

Not typical Daler behavior. Yes we do have our share of crazy people but have you ever stood on a travel sideline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not typical Daler behavior. Yes we do have our share of crazy people but have you ever stood on a travel sideline.

He's funny and harmless, he gives everyone a laugh. I know plenty of folks from Farmingdale and they are all decent people. Syosset on the other hand.........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's funny and harmless, he gives everyone a laugh. I know plenty of folks from Farmingdale and they are all decent people. Syosset on the other hand.........

You may think he's funny because you're from the same town. For others who try and watch the game to hear him on the sideline is really unbearable. Constantly screaming into the phone. Sometimes I wonder if there is even someone in the other end. I really thought there was some mental issues when I first heard him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are an idiot. Under Doller more kids quit playing lacrosse than actually graduated. The team is twice the size since he left. You have no idea what you are talking about. And no way is the c'quot coach getting the Sayville job.

Are you kidding me?? Sayville Lacrosse may never rebound from this, and your claim is there are more kids on the team!! You dumped a quality coach for god knows what, and the future is probably the Quot coach as soon as they dump him from Quot because he is terrible. All so he can coach his son. Great job, this sounds like a great path for Sayville Lacrosse. Hey maybe we should have the landscaper be the assistant coach of the team, he could do football drills with the goalies while the Quot coach has five assistants coach only his son!!

The removal of a great dedicated coach always has ripple effects for years, so get used to the new normal. Mediocre Sayville lacrosse, eventually lowered expectations and then yearning for the good old times.

Question> Can anyone remember the real reason why the Board replaced Coach Doller? Because the parents rallied around the program when the Board screwed up and they were embarrassed. The program will never be the same, mark my words.

Dont worry BJ from Quot will be there soon. He may try to clone his kid nine times so he can play him as the whole team, bring them all up in eighth grade and play that way for four years. Looks like a bright future for Sayville.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy didn't say it counted or who won or loss. But a team can definitely tell how good a team is in a scrimmage.

Totally depends on when the scrimmage took place (early season/late season) who the coach plays and for how much time. Many coaches play starters for short periods and mix up lines in scrimmages. Not always a real good judge of a teams talent in the regular season. Sure some parallel's can be drawn but mostly on one on one situations. Outside of that I wouldn't put too much faith in a scrimmage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may think he's funny because you're from the same town. For others who try and watch the game to hear him on the sideline is really unbearable. Constantly screaming into the phone. Sometimes I wonder if there is even someone in the other end. I really thought there was some mental issues when I first heard him.

Still no reason to call that typical Daler behavior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe that he meant duopoly - two entities that control a market not a monopoly or a single entity.

Not sure it will stay that way. I seem to think Kellenberg will be giving Chaminade a run for their money the year after next or 2. 2018 are too strong at Chaminade but not too sure after that. Kellenberg may have their number. Should be a good 3 legged race.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But I'm not from Farmingdale, it's a game,!dont take it so seriously

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wm vs pequa for the title

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we can all agree that every village has their idiot. Some villages have more than one. He is theirs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Smithtown East undisciplined play. 5-1 lead with 3 min left in the first half and they have possession. Instead of milking the clock for the last and only shot of the half they shoot and lose possession and give up 2 goals in the last minute or two only to repeat it at the end of the 3rd quarter. Poor shot and no back up and the ball goes the other way for a Melville goal. Successive turnovers by East's top player late in the 4th all but sealed their fate. This was the fabled senior classes final game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East dominated on faceoffs, wm gonna have to do better if they want to beat massapequa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM will win by 10

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dont worry BJ from Quot will be there soon. He may try to clone his kid nine times so he can play him as the whole team, bring them all up in eighth grade and play that way for four years. Looks like a bright future for Sayville.

Spot on. The kid doesn't have to earn a thing. Daddy ball at its highest!

Like Reply Quote
Page 68 of 268 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard