BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 268 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody watching the High School national tourney on Espn? In its first year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Syosset players work hard... families are committed to the program and nobody can argue with the success over the past 18 years! People want to come on a totally anonymous chat board and make up stories and say crazy stuff..... I guess that is their right! I wish my son played there!!

You must be kidding! You don't actually think a single person on here is dumb enough to believe your $hit do you? Everyone knows you're the super Syosset loser dad! Syosset dads are so desperate it is sick! I'll amuse you, the stories are all TRUE! The dads are eunuchs, case closed!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was going to ask the same thing. Can this moron announcer say "poise" one more time? Must have just learned a new word.

Guess all these other states wrap up early - said their seasons are over while NY is just getting to counties.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was going to ask the same thing. Can this moron announcer say "poise" one more time? Must have just learned a new word.

Guess all these other states wrap up early - said their seasons are over while NY is just getting to counties.

The lax has been good, though. Tonight are the finals Georgetown Prep vs the Hill Academy on ESPN.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So which team / person had the most disappointing ending to their season?

A) St Anthony Team - forfeited season
B) illegal player for Friars
C) st ants parents who tried to reclass / manipulate the system with theis son
D) player who's mommy who ratted out st ants player
E) mommy wh complained so her son could play
AB) Syosset team
AC) suspended Syosset goalie
AD) big mouth braggadocio Syosset dads
AE) soon to be former Syosset head coach

Baahahhhhaaaa

I think you are right the Syo HC has gotta go and it's long overdue. The persona and reputation is in such a decline in the school, the local community and amongst their opponents.Coach C can no longer just roll the balls out there and have magic appear , those prior teams were a special group of young men.

Igloo dads won't let that happen!!!

Igloo is [lacrosse] organization. Horrible.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever you say..... it must be true since you said it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you Syosset bashers calling them "elite" "blue blood" and "north shore" have probably never been there. While there is a pocket of the district that is well to do, the vast majority is along the Jericho corridor, north and south, and like most of Nassau quarter acre plots at best and made up of working class folk. And that nice section is sending far more kids to Mathnasium than the lax field. So you can give up on that thread of bashing the rich kids, it doesn't apply. Better yet, give it all up and just root for your team and not against another group. Losers. (But yes, town is painful and Igloo is a cancer).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow was there actually a hazing incident involving a lacrosse team? I dont agree with it at the HS level but walking home in underwear sounds pretty tame to me, google mepham football team if you want to see something disgusting. I played college hockey and if i told you the stories of hazing you might just cry.

Hazing?!? Friend it was the coach who made the boys leave the locker room on their underwear because they played poorly! The DAD's condoned it because they didn't want the HC to leave. They sat on their hands silently and let their boys be humiliated by the lacrosse community.

Nope. Players wore special uniforms that day (during break) and were aware that they had to be turned in after the game. Some players wore their uniforms from home to the school and neglected to bring a change of clothes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you Syosset bashers calling them "elite" "blue blood" and "north shore" have probably never been there. While there is a pocket of the district that is well to do, the vast majority is along the Jericho corridor, north and south, and like most of Nassau quarter acre plots at best and made up of working class folk. And that nice section is sending far more kids to Mathnasium than the lax field. So you can give up on that thread of bashing the rich kids, it doesn't apply. Better yet, give it all up and just root for your team and not against another group. Losers. (But yes, town is painful and Igloo is a cancer).

Got to give credit to the admin/coach for suspending the goalie before the championship game for a violation of school rules, no matter how minor. Teaching kids that actions have consequences.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow was there actually a hazing incident involving a lacrosse team? I dont agree with it at the HS level but walking home in underwear sounds pretty tame to me, google mepham football team if you want to see something disgusting. I played college hockey and if i told you the stories of hazing you might just cry.

Hazing?!? Friend it was the coach who made the boys leave the locker room on their underwear because they played poorly! The DAD's condoned it because they didn't want the HC to leave. They sat on their hands silently and let their boys be humiliated by the lacrosse community.

Nope. Players wore special uniforms that day (during break) and were aware that they had to be turned in after the game. Some players wore their uniforms from home to the school and neglected to bring a change of clothes.

Nope, that's the Syosset dad answer to save face

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try Syosset dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try Syosset dad

Forget Syosset and Port. They are out. Predictions for tonight?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Dalers took your lunch money you weak [lacrosse] braves

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Dalers took your lunch money you weak [lacrosse] braves

IMHO all the trash talk about Syosset takes away from Farmingdale and their win, Syosset did not lose the game Farmingdale won the game!

Farmingdale is a good team so is Syosset and Massapequa - hopefully today will be a great competitive game.

Good luck today to both Farmingdale and Massapequa who both deserve to be on the field today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try Syosset dad

Forget Syosset and Port. They are out. Predictions for tonight?

It's going to be a very good game, but I predict Pequa by one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not trying to save face and not a Syosset dad. Just the truth. Sorry if you don't like it , Hillary.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale and Pequa should be a tough street fight kind of game. I personally think Pequa will win by a few but wouldn't be surprised if Fdale wins it. good luck to both squads and show the rest how classy hard nosed lacrosse is played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not trying to save face and not a Syosset dad. Just the truth. Sorry if you don't like it , Hillary.

No one believes you Eunuch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're not a Syosset dad, but you know all the facts! Odd, actually unbelievable!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow if that is true that is bad news. To many people afraid to make waves even if their kids are at stake. SHAME - I RING MY BELL - SHAME

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale and Pequa should be a tough street fight kind of game. I personally think Pequa will win by a few but wouldn't be surprised if Fdale wins it. good luck to both squads and show the rest how classy hard nosed lacrosse is played.

If you think something is going to happen and it doesn't then you will be surprised. You might as well say one of the two teams will win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're not a Syosset dad, but you know all the facts! Odd, actually unbelievable!

My nephew plays on the team. Coach didn't force them but did catch heat for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one believes you Eunuch.

Wrong again, I am not Irish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game between Smithtown East and Connetquot. One again C-quot coaching suspect. C-quot should be good next year, returning a lot of seniors but will depend on defense. They give up a lot of goals. East Vs. West should be great match up!

'Quot is done, will not be good next year because this Coach can not develop the talent he has. His team is stagnant because his abilities are stagnant and because he is dividing his time and attention between his team and his side business.

I agree with you on the coaching, but they will be good next year, just dont think the coaching will get them over the top. Assistants really running the show at Quot, they are very good but HC is a joke. Had a solid core of players that were not developed by HS program (at all) last year (2016), have many seniors back next year (2018) that are pretty good (again, not developed by HS program at all). Never built a program there. Its a shame, because he had the kids to build on and a solid youth program, but abandoned it. Also, you cant win the big ones when you only play six kids on offense and don't develop any defense. Cant ask your offense to score 15 goals a game in order to win especially against the top teams. I know a lot of the Quot parents are drinking the punch right now but its time for a change there. May seem premature to some but it could salvage the program before its too late. If not the program will be dead after next year.

There are so many good lacrosse players on Long Island that winning depends on coaching. Quot was good this year and will be good next year - Just not the top team. Coaching is key. Quot has not had a defensive coach in a few years - and like you said you can't ask your offense to score 15 goals a game in order to win - even with a good goalie. Holding the ball on offense in a real game doesn't cut it. Coming from a parent who's son played - I can't say I know of many players that respect or like playing for the HC but the season is over and it's time to move on to summer ball. Rumor has it he would like to leave after next year anyway to coach in his kids district. Good luck to the top four coaches and teams of Suffolk. Should be some good games tonight.

Last years team was far better than this years team but coaching was not there. Defense was far better last year and so was goal-tending. Not from the district but judging by last years team and prior years they need to make a coaching change or it will be over for them. What district is th HC's son in? Does anyone know?

Sayville

Problem with Connetquot coaches are that they all played for Connetquot. No winning tradition there. They need some outside of Connetquot help. Never should have let Molti go. That was a huge mistake!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true, no one at Connetquot likes him. No coaching ability at all. Most of his players last year hated him. Great group of kids last year. Season had nothing to do with HC. This year was a coaching train wreck as usual. Truth is he has destroyed the program there so he could coach his son. They will be good next year if the coaches don't screw it up, but after that its over!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are an idiot. Under Doller more kids quit playing lacrosse than actually graduated. The team is twice the size since he left. You have no idea what you are talking about. And no way is the c'quot coach getting the Sayville job.

Are you kidding me?? Sayville Lacrosse may never rebound from this, and your claim is there are more kids on the team!! You dumped a quality coach for god knows what, and the future is probably the Quot coach as soon as they dump him from Quot because he is terrible. All so he can coach his son. Great job, this sounds like a great path for Sayville Lacrosse. Hey maybe we should have the landscaper be the assistant coach of the team, he could do football drills with the goalies while the Quot coach has five assistants coach only his son!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Partially correct statement as to what happened last year SYO/St. Ant game, this is what I know from my son who was on the team

It was the last game they could wear these uni's as they were not compliant for league play. Coach told them at practice day before he would be collecting uni's. Like normal 16-18 y/o boys some forgot to bring a change of clothes. If the team had won Coach would still have collected the unis and all facts the same he would still have gotten into trouble.
Game was during break so some boys wore them to school and got right on bus with no change of clothing.
The boys wore uni's off the bus at SHS.
Coach collected uni's in locker room and offered those who did not have a change sweats to wear
Most of the boys had a change of clothes. Some boys like normal 16-18 y/o boys, including some of the top players on the team, thought it would be funny or not a big deal to run to their cars in their compression shorts.
SHS staff member filed complaint which got Coach in trouble.
Coach was reinstated after community came out in support at BoA meeting.

Now that does not mean I support coach in other aspects and if my son and told me another story ( ie: he made them walk off the bus as punishment) other than what is laid out above I would not have supported him. My son not a starter so he had no skin in the game if coach stayed or went so reason to lie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JC is just another Sachem loser. Never should have lasted this long. He should go to Sachem so he can coach his little son...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3-2 Massapequa @ half

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3-2 Massapequa @ half

8-2 beginning of 4th qtr

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice win Pequa! Next LIC!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa 12 - Farmingdale 3
great year for both teams congratulations

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is anyone talking about the Nassau County A 4th place team? They were irrelevant in 2017.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is anyone talking about the Nassau County A 4th place team? They were irrelevant in 2017.

No one is talking about 4th place team except you, which is appropriate since you are also irrelevant.

Go get a six pack and celebrate!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Class B score?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice win Pequa! Next LIC!

Enjoy your win, you will lose to the winner of SEast/WM

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Garden City 8 Manhasset 6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH looks real good, but they did not play one current tri-state top 20 team, why not?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think something is going to happen and it doesn't then you will be surprised. You might as well say one of the two teams will win.

its a way of saying its going to be a close game, sportscaster talk... I for one wasn't surprised Pequa won by a lot, they are a good team. Well coached. Congrats to them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it possible when schedule was made 5 months ago, CSH, didn't know who, 5 months later would be tri state top 20. Out of conference games against smithtown west and syosett. Both great programs, who any year could be a top 20 team. You got to love these Monday morning quarterbacks. Team is 18 and 0. Your post should be CSH looks real good and leave it at that.

Like Reply Quote
Page 67 of 268 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard