BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,584
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 62 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop obsessing about the West Islip guys dorko. They know the game and are great coaches. You're just being neurotic and anxious because their sons are better than yours and you feel threatened. Who cares if they are not Mother Theresa's best coaches; they are EFFECTIVE, and their kids are very good you whiny sack of ***** Instead of moaning on this forum everyday, you should spend all this time finding a shrink for you, and eventually for your kid too because he'll need one eventually due to your antics. Get a life Mr. Town Crier. We don't need you to save us from the big bad West Islip guys. They are in reality okay guys. You on the other hand are a big hump.

That rant is going to make us like you a lot less

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop obsessing about the West Islip guys dorko. They know the game and are great coaches. You're just being neurotic and anxious because their sons are better than yours and you feel threatened. Who cares if they are not Mother Theresa's best coaches; they are EFFECTIVE, and their kids are very good you whiny sack of ***** Instead of moaning on this forum everyday, you should spend all this time finding a shrink for you, and eventually for your kid too because he'll need one eventually due to your antics. Get a life Mr. Town Crier. We don't need you to save us from the big bad West Islip guys. They are in reality okay guys. You on the other hand are a big hump.

Not possible to like them less.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jealousy is the root of all evil...... Have a great Memorial day to all the cowards who hide behind this site

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, how did the #1 team on LI make out this
weekend at the NCAA Futures tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost bigtime!!! Dukes national team crushed them and oh what a suprise three geese including there goalie where on the Duke team!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost bigtime!!! Dukes national team crushed them and oh what a suprise three geese including there goalie where on the Duke team!!!

You are a loser with no life.if you weren't there how would you know.instead of enjoying the weekend with your family your stalking 4th grade lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost bigtime!!! Dukes national team crushed them and oh what a suprise three geese including **there** goalie where on the Duke team!!!

The correct word is "their". Your education is on par with the other Geese parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is going to be a great summer on the blast sidelines !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only Blast issues have been and continue to be the one 'dad' who can't seem to keep his mouth shut about anyone or any kid! The same dad hiding behind his keyboard! Both of your days are numbered anyway so move on instead of BLASTING about the teammates and parents! Sick of your [lacrosse], coward!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please spend a little more time educating yourself and your child and a little less time on BOTC.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express did very well. Thank you for asking. The boys amd the families enjoyed the lacrosse, college and youth games. We appreciate your thoughtfulness.

p.s. - Duke's Nationals can be the #1 team on Long Island now...if that makes you happy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because I was there you stupid [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen! We were with two Blast parents this weekend and both boys were awesome players and really nice parents! You need to shut up already, no one cares how you feel about their kids or families! It's you who no one likes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is going to be a great summer on the blast sidelines !

Wait, you mean with a bunch of unrealistic, insane parents who all think their kid is the greatest player in the history of the game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because I was there you stupid [lacrosse]

If there wasn't such thing as classless, you would be considered low-class. Either way, you are pathetic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PS My son is the best. Signed Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impossible my son is the best!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impossible my son is the best!

Your both wrong. My son is the best......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express did very well. Thank you for asking. The boys amd the families enjoyed the lacrosse, college and youth games. We appreciate your thoughtfulness.

p.s. - Duke's Nationals can be the #1 team on Long Island now...if that makes you happy

Express Played well this weekend!! Great improvements by all. By the way Duke's National Team is not from Long Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express Played well this weekend!! Great improvements by all. By the way Duke's National Team is not from Long Island

Thanks. Yes, we all know that the Duke's Nationals is a program that had players from many different states and that it is based out of Pennsylvania; but these parents want to be the #1 team on Long Island, so please play along.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a Blast parent and against my better judgment, I'm going to post some thoughts on all the stuff flying around on this site. I'm not sure why I'm bothering because most likely it will not result in any reasonable conversation, but I'll make an attempt anyway because I think it is important.

I have personally had an issue with the Blast coach from West Islip coach. I don't like him and I've never kept it a secret. The question is - who cares? No one cares. Not even me - because it doesn't matter. There are four coaches, I don't have to like every one of them. We all don't have to like everyone. We should, however, do our best to get along. I say "Hello" to him, he says "Hello" to me and we move on. The world has not ended. If he's here next year, I don't expect the world to end then either. If he's not, good luck to him and his son. Either way, it doesn't create a drag on the team or the kids.

Anonymous bashing on this site - people come on this site to bash parents, coaches, and kids. I have personally seen my child and myself be a topic of conversation a few times. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Again I will say, who cares? People are going to talk. I don't pay attention to it. Sometimes I even find it amusing. I suggest no one else should care either. Just let it go. Anonymous words will not hurt you or your child unless you let them.

Here is what will: Poisonous sidelines. Parents not getting along. Egos damaging the feeling of family that the team, the kids, and parents, should have. That's bad news. I humbly suggest that if you're unhappy with a coach, talk to 9d1 instead of posting it here for the world to see. If you don't like a parent or parents, try your best to be civil. If you are unhappy with the team or don't like some parents, keep it to yourself and make a change after the season is over. All this excessive noise isn't helpful to anyone, least of all the kids which should be everyone's main concern. Also of concern, we shouldn't be airing our dirty laundry in public. While it might be fun to bash someone anonymously on the Internet, it certainly doesn't look so great for the team.

The bottom line - maybe we can all just dial it back a notch? We've got a whole summer ahead of us, let's do our best to enjoy the ride and make it a good summer for parents and kids alike.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a Blast parent and against my better judgment, I'm going to post some thoughts on all the stuff flying around on this site. I'm not sure why I'm bothering because most likely it will not result in any reasonable conversation, but I'll make an attempt anyway because I think it is important.

I have personally had an issue with the Blast coach from West Islip coach. I don't like him and I've never kept it a secret. The question is - who cares? No one cares. Not even me - because it doesn't matter. There are four coaches, I don't have to like every one of them. We all don't have to like everyone. We should, however, do our best to get along. I say "Hello" to him, he says "Hello" to me and we move on. The world has not ended. If he's here next year, I don't expect the world to end then either. If he's not, good luck to him and his son. Either way, it doesn't create a drag on the team or the kids.

Anonymous bashing on this site - people come on this site to bash parents, coaches, and kids. I have personally seen my child and myself be a topic of conversation a few times. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Again I will say, who cares? People are going to talk. I don't pay attention to it. Sometimes I even find it amusing. I suggest no one else should care either. Just let it go. Anonymous words will not hurt you or your child unless you let them.

Here is what will: Poisonous sidelines. Parents not getting along. Egos damaging the feeling of family that the team, the kids, and parents, should have. That's bad news. I humbly suggest that if you're unhappy with a coach, talk to 9d1 instead of posting it here for the world to see. If you don't like a parent or parents, try your best to be civil. If you are unhappy with the team or don't like some parents, keep it to yourself and make a change after the season is over. All this excessive noise isn't helpful to anyone, least of all the kids which should be everyone's main concern. Also of concern, we shouldn't be airing our dirty laundry in public. While it might be fun to bash someone anonymously on the Internet, it certainly doesn't look so great for the team.

The bottom line - maybe we can all just dial it back a notch? We've got a whole summer ahead of us, let's do our best to enjoy the ride and make it a good summer for parents and kids alike.

Says the anonymous poster. What a joke. The fact is our sideline is in chaos because of all of our parent egos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if they score on that shot in braveheart, sideline is all good. Is that how it works. I didn't see chaos at all. I saw kids having fun and parents watching and cheering. What sports should be by the way. It sounds like some outsider is trying to start turmoil. Remember anyone can write their a parent on any team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if they score on that shot in braveheart, sideline is all good. Is that how it works. I didn't see chaos at all. I saw kids having fun and parents watching and cheering. What sports should be by the way. It sounds like some outsider is trying to start turmoil. Remember anyone can write their a parent on any team.

"their" really?!?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Our sideline is in chaos". Lol. 9 and 10 year old lax. Last year you were all boasting joe spallina as head coach! Team will be a force like crush. Remember that? What happened? Reilly is to blame? Lol. Look forward to seeing all you lunatic parents saucing it up on the field in a few weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"their" really?!?

Losing in a braveheart is still losing, by the way. The only ones who don't believe that are the ones that lose. Get over it. Your obnoxious parents talked about how the team doesn't lose blah, blah , blah. Then you were slapped with a dose of reality and your world came crashing down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody never, ever, loses period. Dose of reality, world comes crashing down. Where do you people get this sh:t. Every team on every level, in every sport , boys or girls,will lose at times. If you can't accept that don't have your child play sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son is 2025 B team player. Couldn't be happier with the coach and the club. I happened to watch Blast play as games were in between my sons. The team is very good, the teams they played are very good. It shows on the field. They all deserve praise for their commitment and hard work. My advice is make sure this enjoyable is all. You spend 10 months with these families and coaches, culture is big. I have been on both sides and good parents and good kids getting along is so important. I have fallen in love with the A team stuff, I understand it. It is worth it, if the team unity from parents, to players, to coaches is strong. Otherwise, it just makes it stressful and it should be fun, yes fun for all. The players playing, the coaches coaching and parents enjoying watching and getting along. Think of all the time and money that is spent and what you would be doing instead if your kid was not an athlete. Probably enjoying something else or relaxing, or an extra vacation. And you sacrifice that (for our kids, me included not judging) for this. Every case is different in the eye of the beholder, so only you can decide if this fun for you and your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The West Islip guys are cool. Great coaches who know the game, and they also have a kick-[lacrosse] town program. You are not choosing a lover, get over it pill popper.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Corny sentimental reply from the B team dad. Who cares!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Blatant proved anything it's that people are right about this group. There are no dominant teams and no game changing players. Our age group is made up of a bunch of community college all stars and college club team players. Tell your kid to hit the books because lax won't be paying for squat.

Geese and Express are going to get all of the Blastards and their issues next season. That will surely send them spiraling. The almighty JS is giving up on Blast because they've already lost more games this year (not counting the town teams they've lost to in the past and their clear inability to play up with any success) than Bandits and Crush did in their first 5 years combined and he doesn't want his name attached anymore.

Good luck to all the psychos!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Blatant proved anything it's that people are right about this group. There are no dominant teams and no game changing players. Our age group is made up of a bunch of community college all stars and college club team players. Tell your kid to hit the books because lax won't be paying for squat.

Geese and Express are going to get all of the Blastards and their issues next season. That will surely send them spiraling. The almighty JS is giving up on Blast because they've already lost more games this year (not counting the town teams they've lost to in the past and their clear inability to play up with any success) than Bandits and Crush did in their first 5 years combined and he doesn't want his name attached anymore.

Good luck to all the psychos!

Not sure where you are going with the CC All Stars thing, but from a lacrosse POV, if you are playing for Nassau CC and your kid is as you say, an "All Star", you pretty much have the opportunity to play a couple years at any one of a number of top D1 programs thereafter, academics notwithstanding. Not sure this was the point you were trying to make!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax don't pay for sqwat, no matter how great a player is. Oh yeah I forgot they may play in the MLL and make 11 grand a year before taxes. These kids are 9 and 10, They watch cartoons, chase the ice cream man, play hide and seek in the house. They are little kids man, relax. The only thing you wrote that makes sense is hit the books and do well in school. That's what's most important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Losers, before you start ripping on 10 year olds why don't you look at those who are running the show? Ask the how many times they practiced since August! Poor Blast parents all deserve a refund so they can get their boys some training before next tryouts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Losers, before you start ripping on 10 year olds why don't you look at those who are running the show? Ask the how many times they practiced since August! Poor Blast parents all deserve a refund so they can get their boys some training before next tryouts!

They are already bitching! Unfortunately, only 12 practices are included in the tuition. Pretty sure they'll hit that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Corny sentimental reply from the B team dad. Who cares!

Thx. You'll learn the hard way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS quit on the team? He is the owner of the organization. The parents and Reilly are so bad he could care less about 91s reputation?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS quit on the team? He is the owner of the organization. The parents and Reilly are so bad he could care less about 91s reputation?

Your idiocy is showing. He doesn't own the organization. He does not even have a stake in it. 91 is his brother's club. JS is not even one of the directors. He is a coach for 3 teams (well, probably 2 very soon). That's it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your idiocy is showing. He doesn't own the organization. He does not even have a stake in it. 91 is his brother's club. JS is not even one of the directors. He is a coach for 3 teams (well, probably 2 very soon). That's it.

1 team soon as Crush is all but done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL! JS doesn't have an equitable stake in the business (not that there is anything wrong with it...great program and strong business). Child please

Page 41 of 62 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard