BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
Re: Girls 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3rd place isn't bad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
3rd place isn't bad.

Maryland United finished strong in 5th place

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look at spring league, Heros was still all around most successful club. In all 5 A championship games as well B champions at 21. Yes I am a proud Heros parent.

I am not a hero's parent and I agree.... It is awesome that they had a team in every "A" championship game. Some opponents will refuse to recognize that but they should

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros definitely won first place in the parent's division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of Hero's parents roaming around this weekend. Makes sense if you have teams playing in almost every championship game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Skywalkers
2. Heros
3. m&d

Funny. Heros and Skywalkers have now beaten M&D once each. Ever. And Skywalkers never in a full game. Guess we'll find out this summer where they stand. Didn't M&D just beat Skywalkers 2 weeks ago?

Yes, but Heros just beat M&D Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of Hero's parents roaming around this weekend. Makes sense if you have teams playing in almost every championship game.

You missed the sarcasm.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You missed the sarcasm.

Heros definitely wins first place in the obnoxious parent division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You missed the sarcasm.

Just like your team missed winning the championship?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Skywalkers
2. Heros
3. m&d

Funny. Heros and Skywalkers have now beaten M&D once each. Ever. And Skywalkers never in a full game. Guess we'll find out this summer where they stand. Didn't M&D just beat Skywalkers 2 weeks ago?

Yes, but Heros just beat M&D Sunday.

That they did. And they deserved it. Certainly played better and wanted it more. Kudos to them. Teams will play plenty this summer. Silly to proclaim anything off one game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You missed the sarcasm.

Let's refresh your memory. SW 7 Heros 6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering the entire body of work, I agree with this ranking. Top to bottom. Competition is healthy and fun. Big dropoff after these 8 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering the entire body of work, I agree with this ranking. Top to bottom. Competition is healthy and fun. Big dropoff after these 8 teams.

8 teams? what ranking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You missed the sarcasm.

Heros definitely wins first place in the obnoxious parent division

You mean most teams parents don't text the opposing coaches before games telling them how they are going to kick their butts? Or tell a player on a field trip the same? Or come to opposing team practices to take notes? I thought all teams parents did this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't see the ranking you are referring to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Skywalkers
2. Heros
3. m&d

Those are the official current rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You missed the sarcasm.

You are assuming I am a Hero's parent, I am not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. M&D
2. Skywalkers
3. Hero's
4. Yellow Jackets
5. Stars
6. TLC
7. Maryland United East
8. NEMS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You missed the sarcasm.

So you are a Skywalker parent posting this? Classy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You missed the sarcasm.

You are assuming I am a Hero's parent, I am not.

You are assuming I'm one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Skywalkers
2. Heros
3. m&d

Those are the official current rankings.

you guys are funny. official rankings. is this Mr. Boom?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. M&D
2. Skywalkers
3. Hero's
4. Yellow Jackets
5. Stars
6. TLC
7. Maryland United East
8. NEMS

1-5 I really don't have a problem with, although I think it is a little Maryland-centric. My bet is that the author of this "ranking" is the dad of some girl on teams 6-8. Nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. M&D
2. Skywalkers
3. Hero's
4. Yellow Jackets
5. Stars
6. TLC
7. Maryland United East
8. NEMS

1-5 I really don't have a problem with, although I think it is a little Maryland-centric. My bet is that the author of this "ranking" is the dad of some girl on teams 6-8. Nice try.

Well since YJ lost to teams 1,2 and 3 this fall, where would you like them to be place? And no other LI team has come close to beating any of these MD teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Until further notice, Skywalkers are #1. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't Skywalkers like 1-20 against M&D?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers has never beaten M&D in a full game. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Skywalkers.
2. Heros.
3. m&d

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't Skywalkers like 1-20 against M&D?

We have contracted with heros to take care of our light work. The new relationship is working out great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is all funny. The good news is M&D plays Skywalkers and Heros on the first day of the first tournament in a few weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is all funny. The good news is M&D plays Skywalkers and Heros on the first day of the first tournament in a few weeks.

They also have NEMS and MD United East that weekend. Not an easy weekend by any stretch of the imagination. We will have a better picture when all is said and done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They also have NEMS and MD United East that weekend. Not an easy weekend by any stretch of the imagination. We will have a better picture when all is said and done.

M&D doesn't play NEMS at Summer Genesis.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D will go 2-2 that weekend. Win over NEMS and a BIG win over Md United Least. As has been said on here many, many times...Md United is WAY over-rated. BA can't wait to sell that sinking ship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you keep trying to infuse MD United into these conversations? Stop already. They are not in the same tier as M&D, Heros, Skywalkers, Stars, etc. What separates them is their selfish play and lack of teamwork. I'm not saying they don't have talented girls, it's just that you don't get the opportunity to see them because their teammates don't give up the ball. I don't know why this isn't corrected in practice, because I know the college coaches are aware of it. This me-first isn't unique to just the 2021's, but the whole organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you keep trying to infuse MD United into these conversations? Stop already. They are not in the same tier as M&D, Heros, Skywalkers, Stars, etc. What separates them is their selfish play and lack of teamwork. I'm not saying they don't have talented girls, it's just that you don't get the opportunity to see them because their teammates don't give up the ball. I don't know why this isn't corrected in practice, because I know the college coaches are aware of it. This me-first isn't unique to just the 2021's, but the whole organization.

I think it's probably the ILM, the club hopper. She's probably trying to justify moving her kid from club to club, in search of that full-ride scholarship to the U of MD for her kid. SE...here's some news for ya: it's not gonna happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams does Skywalkers have (2021) and which is the most competitive ? Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you expect many college coaches at the games this summer - Summer Genesis etc or is it too soon with recruiting rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it's probably the ILM, the club hopper. She's probably trying to justify moving her kid from club to club, in search of that full-ride scholarship to the U of MD for her kid. SE...here's some news for ya: it's not gonna happen.

Could be just about anyone familiar with MDU. Most people in MD know someone who is having or has had a less than positive experience with the club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could be just about anyone familiar with MDU. Most people in MD know someone who is having or has had a less than positive experience with the club

True. The list gets longer every day. Some gullibles still fall for the hype of years past though (I'm talking to you ILM).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the mentality of playing team lacrosse. Tell me what college team runs everything through 1-3 girls. Integrity 2021 and 2020 runs everything through 1-3 girls and that's why the 21's dissolved. The 20's will be next when the "kool-aid" runs out.

And I apologize for bringing up an irrelevant club, but it's a great analogy nonetheless. MD United's girls are leaving by the 1/2 dozen.

Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard