BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 65 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Good, solid, fair post. I agree with most. The parents of the backup goalies for RR and Hawks were both within earshot of me and both sets were not happy that the coaches didn't play their kid. Both should probably go to other clubs because I guess they will never be good enough to get on the field with RR and Hawks

That's a load of crap. The Hawks backup goalie was in a cast, with a broken arm and splits time with the other kid when he is healthy. Not sure about the RR kid, but since you made up the part about the Hawks parents, I doubt that you were actually strategically placed between two sets of goalie parents complaining loud enough for you to hear. Get a life.

Response is very accurate. Hawks back up is in a cast. Maybe you heard that they were disappointed that he was injured.

Get your story straight.

The real story is that the coach broke his arm so he wouldn't look like a jerk for not playing him.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good, solid, fair post. I agree with most. The parents of the backup goalies for RR and Hawks were both within earshot of me and both sets were not happy that the coaches didn't play their kid. Both should probably go to other clubs because I guess they will never be good enough to get on the field with RR and Hawks

That's a load of crap. The Hawks backup goalie was in a cast, with a broken arm and splits time with the other kid when he is healthy. Not sure about the RR kid, but since you made up the part about the Hawks parents, I doubt that you were actually strategically placed between two sets of goalie parents complaining loud enough for you to hear. Get a life.

Response is very accurate. Hawks back up is in a cast. Maybe you heard that they were disappointed that he was injured.

Get your story straight.

And the RR goalie parents have full understanding that their son will not play in games like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jumbo can try to recruit all the players he wants. No one is going to move to play for that team that is good enough to make that mess better. The good kids that they do have are going to scatter like cockroaches unless fat crab gives them a big discount on dues like he did for several kids this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get your story straight.

And the RR goalie parents have full understanding that their son will not play in games like that.

Funny statement that is so far from the truth.. This site really does have trolls on it.
RR starter and both Hawks keepers are the 3 best in this league and the country . It is not even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RoughRider parent here. We know the other Hawks goalie and his dad. The kid has a broken hand and is out so ZERO chance his dad was complaining about him not playing yesterday. Even if he was able to play, not his style to complain if he wasn't playing

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish all teams played each other at least once if not twice. Great competition all around. Next Level will make adjustments this summer and get them in right spots to succeed. This Elite level is really good and fun to watch. All other teams were placed right and the level of play was high. Should be a fun summer with a lot of good tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DC express was a top team this year for 2021 elite. So which kids will migrate to the 2022 team that will be formed in August?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API/DBACK

They do not have holdbacks .. they are going to the World Series of lacrosse ....the whole team is going

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunate that 7th graders play one sport all year (i.e. Hawks) They will burn out and get overuse injuries. Multisport is proven to lead to success in sports and life.( lacrosse dad orthopaedic surgeon)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API/DBACK

They do not have holdbacks .. they are going to the World Series of lacrosse ....the whole team is going

Except a fogo and a couple other kids.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunate that 7th graders play one sport all year (i.e. Hawks) They will burn out and get overuse injuries. Multisport is proven to lead to success in sports and life.( lacrosse dad orthopaedic surgeon)

You are thinking of pitchers in baseball and tennis players which put excessive stress on one particular movement. You really think soccer, football, and basketball work entirely different muscles and joints than lacrosse? Hawks and other top level clubs due minor lacrosse activities and a few practices in the off season to keep muscle memory there but not much more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Unfortunate that 7th graders play one sport all year (i.e. Hawks) They will burn out and get overuse injuries. Multisport is proven to lead to success in sports and life.( lacrosse dad orthopaedic surgeon).

Doing anything all year round can cause overuse injury. Players should take a break and let the body rest. Going from one sport to the other doesn't change that risk. Unless you are calling chest a sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why go to Denver when you can't win in Maryland???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API/DBACK

Stop lying. You know this isn't true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True enough. They went 2-5 in HOCO with their holdback kids. How will they do in Denver without them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Unfortunate that 7th graders play one sport all year (i.e. Hawks) They will burn out and get overuse injuries. Multisport is proven to lead to success in sports and life.( lacrosse dad orthopaedic surgeon).

Doing anything all year round can cause overuse injury. Players should take a break and let the body rest. Going from one sport to the other doesn't change that risk. Unless you are calling chest a sport.

Every Hawk player plays 2 or 3 sports a year. It is encourage and supported by the club. As is most clubs out there. Whats unfortunate is tools like you coming on here thinking you know about a team or club and then trying to call them out on something that is completely false. Sorry your kid lost or didn't make the Hawks team or for what ever reason you feel the need to try and make an example and a point by only using particular club. (lacrosse dad, lacrosse player, father of 3 sport 12 year old , orthopedic surgeon).
Rest is the only way to avoid injuries and this age and it is up to the parents and athlete to make that happen. Not a Club or Organization

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone going to wsyl knows it is just a vacation to Denver to see the area and do some hiking. The lacrosse competition is a joke. The real tournaments are back east (Millon, NLF, Young Guns)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt your board certified though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the kid is a month to old because of the cut off . The rest of API kids are on age and No Holdbacks . They did go 2-5 at hoco but lost 2 games by 1 point with less then 30 sec on the clock . Those games could of gone different. It's funny Young guns tournament won't be good this year because all the good Long Island teams pulled out and going to WYSL. The other top team couldn't go because half their teams are to old that's the only reason . Stop lying to yourself about the top teams they are to old. The only team that can talk [lacrosse] is the Hawks that kick [lacrosse] out of API . All other teams any one could win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is api still playing in Millons tournament? 2-5 spring record. No quaility wins. No quality wins in the fall. How can they still be invited?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the kid is a month to old because of the cut off . The rest of API kids are on age and No Holdbacks . They did go 2-5 at hoco but lost 2 games by 1 point with less then 30 sec on the clock . Those games could of gone different. It's funny Young guns tournament won't be good this year because all the good Long Island teams pulled out and going to WYSL. The other top team couldn't go because half their teams are to old that's the only reason . Stop lying to yourself about the top teams they are to old. The only team that can talk [lacrosse] is the Hawks that kick [lacrosse] out of API . All other teams any one could win

I hope this is a kid. Embarrassing grammar. Also, what column do one goal games go under? Enjoy your trip. Please don't embarrass MD with that awful zone defense. It worked well in 3rd grade when kids couldn't shoot, but not so much these days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The DBags HAVE to go to Denver because they can't win in MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The DBags HAVE to go to Denver because they can't win in MD

Not a fan of the coach and his style, but remember you're talking about kids who seem to be good kids who play hard and clean.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions for top 2022 team in DMV for 2017-18?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northern high school a 3A school just won the states with a zone and colleges play it . So what's is your point about a zone defense ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
APi can win in MD and go to Denver but the other teams can't because to many holdbacks .. That is the truth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is api still playing in Millons tournament? 2-5 spring record. No quaility wins. No quality wins in the fall. How can they still be invited?

True but they still have to be considered a top team overall. They can beat 90% of the 2022 teams out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northern high school a 3A school just won the states with a zone and colleges play it . So what's is your point about a zone defense ...

It's not working for API. They led the league in goals against. That's my point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True but they still have to be considered a top team overall. They can beat 90% of the 2022 teams out there.

What constitutes a 7th grade quality win?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If a team wins playing a zone there is a problem. If a team wins and they have some reclassed kids there is a problem.

Sounds like LOSER TALK to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope this is a kid. Embarrassing grammar. Also, what column do one goal games go under? Enjoy your trip. Please don't embarrass MD with that awful zone defense. It worked well in 3rd grade when kids couldn't shoot, but not so much these days.

So the Diamondbacks don't have holdbacks, just kids that don't meet the age requirements. Thanks for clarifying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the Diamondbacks don't have holdbacks, just kids that don't meet the age requirements. Thanks for clarifying.

Just like every team in the state of Maryland! If you have 1 than you have no room to come on here bash particular kids or teams. Please start a new forum and call it CRY BABY DADDIES

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Young Guns Tourney is not as good this year without the Long Island teams:
2022AA
Annapolis Hawks
Crabs
Edge - Canada
Leading Edge
Madlax
MD Roughriders
Mesa Futures
Next Level
Philadelphia Freedom
PA Roughriders Elite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022AA
Annapolis Hawks
Crabs
Edge - Canada
Leading Edge
Madlax
MD Roughriders
Mesa Futures
Next Level
Philadelphia Freedom
PA Roughriders Elite

Looks strong to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks , mad lax ,md roughriders good the rest are A teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022AA
Annapolis Hawks
Crabs
Edge - Canada
Leading Edge
Madlax
MD Roughriders
Mesa Futures
Next Level
Philadelphia Freedom
PA Roughriders Elite

Looks strong to me.

Yes, still strong, but the best teams shown already played in HoCo this spring. Also, it's very hard to say you have an elite tournament without the best of Long Island and Maryland present.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millions tournament will be the best grade base tournament this year for 2022. That will be a hard one to win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millions tournament will be the best grade base tournament this year for 2022. That will be a hard one to win

Thanks Mark... I think the NLF will be the toughest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Mark... I think the NLF will be the toughest

Who is in NLF that is missing from Millon's?

Page 44 of 65 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard