BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
Re: Girls 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Prediction: API Blue in a squeaker over Heros this weekend in the spring league. They're due.

Joe?

Mora?

I have missed you

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prediction: API Blue in a squeaker over Heros this weekend in the spring league. They're due.

Joe?

Mora?

I have missed you

Jim Mora? What does he have to do with a crappy API team? Who are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Joe?

Mora?

I have missed you

Jim Mora? What does he have to do with a crappy API team? Who are you talking about?

I believe it is an inside Integrity joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Joe?

Mora?

I have missed you

Both API and Integrity are a joke. Same style of selfish play by many of the girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Joe?

Mora?

I have missed you

Oh. According to their website it's spelled Moira. That donkey misspelled it. Ha ha ha...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're funny. Go take your medicine.

Heros only beat MD United by 3, they managed to tie the Renegades who have a sterling 1-5 record, and won by 5 over MC Elite who stands at 3-5. You're telling me you don't sniff an upset in the air? C'mon, who needs their meds?

Let me offer you an additional upset alerts: MDU takes down Skywalkers in the 1st round of the playoffs. Finals will be Stars taking down M&D by more than 1-2 goals. You heard it here first, my friends.

Wrong on both accounts, Einstein. Stick to your day job

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros only beat MD United by 3, they managed to tie the Renegades who have a sterling 1-5 record, and won by 5 over MC Elite who stands at 3-5. You're telling me you don't sniff an upset in the air? C'mon, who needs their meds?

Let me offer you an additional upset alerts: MDU takes down Skywalkers in the 1st round of the playoffs. Finals will be Stars taking down M&D by more than 1-2 goals. You heard it here first, my friends.

Skywalkers/MDU game closer than people expected

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who does API play next in the playoffs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers/MDU game closer than people expected

You must have left at halftime. Unless you consider 10-5 close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from this weekend's spring league playoff games? By the silence, I'm assuming M&D won, but how about Stars v. Skywalkers?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros vs skywalkers in final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mnd won the yellow card battle 6-1 but lost the game 7-5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The King is dead! Long live the Queen!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6 yellow cards in a 40 minute game...damn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you can't beat 'em, maul 'em

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In md, one club gets the best of the best 4th and 5th graders because that's where their parents think they need to be to go pro as if that's an option. Other clubs take a different approach and develop lacrosse players and have a fun family atmosphere to go along with it. Those clubs catch up in 8th and 9 th grade. Much rather go the second route. Happens in every age group that I know of. Three interchangeable teams in md at this age group. Each can beat each other on any given day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In md, one club gets the best of the best 4th and 5th graders because that's where their parents think they need to be to go pro as if that's an option. Other clubs take a different approach and develop lacrosse players and have a fun family atmosphere to go along with it. Those clubs catch up in 8th and 9 th grade. Much rather go the second route. Happens in every age group that I know of. Three interchangeable teams in md at this age group. Each can beat each other on any given day.

In your opinion, which clubs are best at developing lacrosse players? Looking for feedback thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you're saying M&D hasn't developed those girls based on one game yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you're saying M&D hasn't developed those girls based on one game yesterday?

I don't think that's what they meant. I interpreted it as success isn't always judged on whether or not you play for one of the top 3 clubs. Some kids develop in the middle school years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If by developing you mean that heros developed when Bitmore folded and most those girls came over and a couple girls moved over this year as well then I guess you are correct. How many girls on the team were actually there in 5th grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If by developing you mean that heros developed when Bitmore folded and most those girls came over and a couple girls moved over this year as well then I guess you are correct. How many girls on the team were actually there in 5th grade?

Wee wee wee, all the way home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let it go, M&D parents. You'll have plenty of opportunity to re-stake your claim as the King of the Hill this spring and summer. There's nothing wrong with letting others enjoy the moment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Bitmore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lordy, sounds like YJ when our girls come down to play you guys in the Summer. MD refs, you never know. Every small physical interaction is whistled down, pattycake lacrosse. Physical defense is frowned upon. Sorry to hear it M&D, you're a heck of a team. See everyone in a couple of weeks, enjoy the last days of spring. It will be hot as Hades before we know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let it go, M&D parents. You'll have plenty of opportunity to re-stake your claim as the King of the Hill this spring and summer. There's nothing wrong with letting others enjoy the moment.

Pretty sure that wasn't an M&D parent. We understand that we will not win every game from now until their club days are done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who won the Heros vs Skywalkers game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Heros had won, they would have had it all over this forum by now. Congratulations SW.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Heros had won, they would have had it all over this forum by now. Congratulations SW.

It would have been on here the minute the game ended

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW 7-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully YJ are in same class as the top three md teams. Would be some fun semi finals in the tournaments coming up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Skywalkers
2. Heros
3. m&d

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This age group is special. The summer will be fun to watch. Enjoy the camaraderie with the parents of your team and the opposing team. Wins and losses will be fleeting but the talent is undeniable. It's better that the competition has tightened up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. M&D
2. Skywalkers
3. Hero's
4. Yellow Jackets
5. Stars
6. TLC
7. Maryland United East
8. NEMS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Skywalkers
2. Heros
3. m&d

Funny. Heros and Skywalkers have now beaten M&D once each. Ever. And Skywalkers never in a full game. Guess we'll find out this summer where they stand. Didn't M&D just beat Skywalkers 2 weeks ago?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ranking teams is a fools errand. M&D still has an overwhelming winning record against everyone and they are playing without a significant contributor who unfortunately tore her ACL. SW, Heros, TLC, Stars and Nems are all able to give M&D and one another a good game on any given day. The growing parity is a good thing. The level of play in the SW White v Heros White game Sun was exceptional. There are a ton of very good players in this age group in Baltimore and DC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like final spring league rankings. Calm down M & D you can still be #1:)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a pretty solid depiction of the group and I am not an mnd parent. Would agree with this today. Will be interesting to see what this looks like in 8 weeks. Same ? Or different?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look at spring league, Heros was still all around most successful club. In all 5 A championship games as well B champions at 21. Yes I am a proud Heros parent.

Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard