BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Girls 2025
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't just leave for Hero's but the good ones all eventually do leave.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
interesting to see some clubs don't have enough kids for a 2025 team. Diamonds and Check Her's both have combo 24-25 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty broad statement that all the good ones eventually leave. EVERY program has girls that leave for various reasons. We are talking about 4th graders, let's enjoy their love of the game for now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Which organization, best trains/teaches the girls the fundamentals? at this age, I want her to know the proper techniques?
M&D or Skywalkers

Skywalkers?? That's a good one...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the looks of things so far, I think the Heros team is the team to beat for what it's worth. I saw them play HoCo last weekend & it wasn't close.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros and M&D battled in the fall, interested to see how they match up in the spring after having practices under their belt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros and M&D battled in the fall, interested to see how they match up in the spring after having practices under their belt.

Thanks for sharing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a battle at the top of the NGLL 2025 division.

Hero's undefeated
M&D with zero losses and 1 tie
HOCO with 1 lose (via Hero's)
Bethesda with 1 lose (via M&D)

This should be interesting.

Hero's doesn't play M&D till the last game of the season. Wonder if this was setup on purpose?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the looks of things so far, I think the Heros team is the team to beat for what it's worth. I saw them play HoCo last weekend & it wasn't close.

OK, Heros dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
losser

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"losser"...TOO FUNNY!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is funny, he knows everything about lacrosse but nothing about #SPELLCHECK.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
must be from md united

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's MD United doing this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDU is currently sitting at 0-4-1 with a (-17) goal differential.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch, and looks like they play mighty M&D this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the M&D coach? any prior experience? How do they compare against our Hero's coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's 25 going to stomp on all of these 2025 teams. We undefeated and killing the NGLL. We killed them in the fall, we killing them in the spring,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's 25 going to stomp on all of these 2025 teams. We undefeated and killing the NGLL. We killed them in the fall, we killing them in the spring,

Boring day at work?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boring day at work?

With that grammar I doubt they have a job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this 4th grade you're talking about??😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boring day at work?

Boring day in elementary school

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this 4th grade you're talking about??😂

That's Hero's for you...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a parent who has a daughter on the Hero's '25 team & I'm embarrassed to read what someone recently wrote about our team in this thread. Trust me when I say that the overwhelming majority of our parents do not feel that way. Yes our team is talented & fun to watch, but they can certainly lose on any given day. This division is full of 3rd & 4th graders who can play as inconsistent as the upcoming 5 day weather forecast. They may want to focus more on their grammar & less about how our team is performing on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree with the above statement! Should be a good matchup this weekend: Heros vs M&D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's goes 8-0, first place!!

don't think anyone will beat them in the tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Hero's Dad how did today go 👀?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha. Not good. That's why he's not here today. Licking his wounds. Well played M&D.

-Hoco Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny. I was thinking the same thing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great weekend of lacrosse in the 2025 division!

Saturday's games were good. Bethesda vs Heros was exciting. Bethesda ran out of gas and Hero's turned it on late! Love the Bethesda goalie, super aggressive and mad some tremendous saves to keep them in the game. Just not enough firepower.

HOCO vs MND. Great game that came down to the wire, HOCO had ball at 8 meter but got stopped and lost possession, or it's going into sudden death.

The final was outstanding. Both teams brought their A game. Biggest lead was 2 goals. MND was able to tie game, take the lead and then run out the clock. Both teams gave it 100%.

The future looks good. Very interesting to watch this division as they get older. Lots of skill at such a young age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the above statement. Instead of trash talking let's celebrate how hard these girls played this weekend and how wonderful it is to see an exciting game (especially for 10 yr olds)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the above statement. Instead of trash talking let's celebrate how hard these girls played this weekend and how wonderful it is to see an exciting game (especially for 10 yr olds)

That can only happen if you take Hero's parents out of the equation....at any age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The championship game was an incredible game for any lax fan to watch, it's amazing how talented these girls are in 3rd/4th grade!! M&D really impressed me by being able to retain possession & keep passing for roughly the final 4-5 minutes of the game, that's not normal for this age group. These girls will be a lot of fun to watch moving forward as they develop & the teams get "settled," all 3 of the games were 1 goal games (just like 90% of the games this weekend in all age groups). I was happy to be there to watch this game and other games while waiting for my daughters team to play.

The only negative I drew from this game was how obnoxious a few of the M&D parents were in general as they questioned the official on every call against their team. I woke up in a cold sweat at 2am this morning due to that lady's shrieking voice, she was yelling as if this was an NCAA Finals game. She said nothing negative at all, she was just way too loud for any age group below college. I was hoping she would quiet down after the game, but unfortunately all of us on the lower field had to keep hearing her tell everyone how great their team is for another 10-15 minutes after the game was over & they received their shirts (right near us as we watched our game).

For any parent of a 2025 player (even M&D parents!!!), I hope Mr. Robinson or the head coach gets her to tone it down a bit.

All the best to this division, their players, coaches & parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco Dad, what tourneys are you playing this summer? Team is very good, Wish they ran more plays vs running and gunning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco studs will play for Heros or mnd in the not to distant future

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did everyone do at playday on Saturday.

Here's the Impulse Lax records

Skywalkers: 3-0
Redshirts: 1-2
LBC: 1-2
M&D 1-2

Do anyone have College Park Playday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxin' Out Loud was a fun tournament to watch, great games & all around competition. YJ has a strong team in this age group, it was nice to see how they compared to our MD teams.
Both of the M&D v Heros games were exciting & fun to watch, everyone was on the edge of their seats until the very end.
ALL of the 2025 teams will be a lot of fun to watch next weekend in Jersey- I can't wait to see how it plays out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxin' Out Loud was a fun tournament to watch, great games & all around competition. YJ has a strong team in this age group, it was nice to see how they compared to our MD teams.
Both of the M&D v Heros games were exciting & fun to watch, everyone was on the edge of their seats until the very end.
ALL of the 2025 teams will be a lot of fun to watch next weekend in Jersey- I can't wait to see how it plays out.

L4C will be a fun tournament for this age group, I agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was surprised to see just how strong YJ was in this age group. They beat all the best MD teams. Was not expecting that.
M&D v Heros was a great game to watch ! Exciting tournament all around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure who they beat but md teams won all the championships in 2025

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard