BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madras win dominate this weekend. No point really in playing the games.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I hope the Hawks coaches call him on this, he shouldn't be on the sideline for the Sunday games according to the HoCo rules.

He can not be on the sideline for the FIRST game according to the rules. A spectator for the first and coach for the second if they win the first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the Hawks coaches call him on this, he shouldn't be on the sideline for the Sunday games according to the HoCo rules.

He can not be on the sideline for the FIRST game according to the rules. A spectator for the first and coach for the second if they win the first.

A spectator right behind bench barking out orders. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 lost in semis. Was Millon on sideline or did HOCO enforce their rules?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax over Hawks in hoco championship 9-7

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Told you. Keep hating on the best team in America. You guys have been in our rear view mirror for 2 years now and it continues this summer.

LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Told you. Keep hating on the best team in America. You guys have been in our rear view mirror for 2 years now and it continues this summer.

LOL.

Who is the best team in America and who is in their rear view?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks parents were awful this weekend. Some of the worst that I have seen all season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks parents were awful this weekend. Some of the worst that I have seen all season.

News flash parents are awful all over the country at all kid sporting events every day. To attach any of this behavior to a club or team is just over the top silly. All of these issue should be dealt with in a one on one calling out of the misbehaving parent during the game. Lacrosse needs a field Marshall that is unbiased to police all games. This is done at youth football games and works well. When you try to bash a club over the parents behavior during the game makes most think you where acting a fool on your side line as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax won. Flushed Hawks down the toilet. Wasn't that close.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice, so Madlax and Hawks went 1-1 this Spring, and 9-7 in the championship is close.

Madlax won. Flushed Hawks down the toilet. Wasn't that close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The bald Hawks dad was the worst. His son kept getting beat on D and he couldn't stomach it. It made the rest of the Hawks parents look really bad. Maybe next time he will take a deep breath before he starts acting like an idiot. Let eveyone else enjoy the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am guessing they are referring to Madlax. Whether you like them or hate them, any team that wins the Spring league three years in a row over Bethesda, T9d1, and Hawks is pretty impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite 8 tourney in two weeks is going to be incredible. Should be one great game after another. Wouldn't be surprised if everyone comes out of there with a loss or two, including Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am guessing they are referring to Madlax. Whether you like them or hate them, any team that wins the Spring league three years in a row over Bethesda, T9d1, and Hawks is pretty impressive.

Let me let you 2024 parents in on a little secret The Madlax owner has 1 or 2 sons on this team. They are both very good players and should be playing at this level. But if you have a 2024 son you should try to make this team. You will be assured that this team and group of kids will be given every chance to be seen and will always have the best of the best. I would not be scared of Daddy ball from the Madlax owner he is very hard on his sons and does not let them get away with murder like some other daddy coaches out there. I am a Madlax parent not 2024 but if you do not at least try out for this team you are doing it wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite 8 tourney in two weeks is going to be incredible. Should be one great game after another. Wouldn't be surprised if everyone comes out of there with a loss or two, including Madlax.

No kidding. There will be no easy games. Pretty cool that Taz and Wolfpack split this weekend, and Madlax lost to Hawks midseason. Good to see the best playing the best. That is the way it should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me let you 2024 parents in on a little secret The Madlax owner has 1 or 2 sons on this team. They are both very good players and should be playing at this level. But if you have a 2024 son you should try to make this team. You will be assured that this team and group of kids will be given every chance to be seen and will always have the best of the best. I would not be scared of Daddy ball from the Madlax owner he is very hard on his sons and does not let them get away with murder like some other daddy coaches out there. I am a Madlax parent not 2024 but if you do not at least try out for this team you are doing it wrong.

Being seen isn't a factor with 2024s. Maybe in 4 or 5 years, but not now or in the immediate future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true. People ask me all the time: is it tough having the owner coach your son's 2024 team? No. It is the other way around. You want him coaching your kid. Yes, he is intense; yes, his voice really carries; and yes, nobody is perfect. But you can't get a coach that cares more about a team than he cares about this one. If you have a 2024 son that is looking for a new team, you should definitely consider this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Be seen picking their nose on the sideline? Didn't they just finish elementary school?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me let you in on a little secret. Madlax owner does play Daddy Ball. I have directly heard from four different parents that his boys have been outplayed by other kids on the team, yet they still start and get bulk of PT. A year or two ago they were deserving of their spots, however other kids have outpaced them and parents and players are taking notice. We've played them 3 times this season so I've seen them both first hand. I'm not saying they are bad. The lefty attack is pretty good. He makes the wide open goal, but is small and I haven't seen him create his own shot. The middie is just there...non-factor. But he starts ahead of other kids who are more talented. Those boys will be wearing another jersey soon. And let me let you in on one more little secret....two of their best players are leaving after this summer....STAY TUNED.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, you are that redneck Madlax guy who defends Madlax on this forum 24x7.

Madlax owner coaches his own sons. So if your son plays the same position as they do, guess what happens to your son? Same thing with the Madlax 2022 team where a dad coaches this team and gives preferential treatment to his son. It's like paying for a rec team, just more expensive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax owner coaches his own sons. So if your son plays the same position as they do, guess what happens to your son? Same thing with the Madlax 2022 team where a dad coaches this team and gives preferential treatment to his son. It's like paying for a rec team, just more expensive.

So true. People ask me all the time: is it tough having the owner coach your son's 2024 team? No. It is the other way around. You want him coaching your kid. Yes, he is intense; yes, his voice really carries; and yes, nobody is perfect. But you can't get a coach that cares more about a team than he cares about this one. If you have a 2024 son that is looking for a new team, you should definitely consider this one.

Yes, it's great to give your money who threatens kids and parents. Just google hey ungrateful quitter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No kidding. There will be no easy games. Pretty cool that Taz and Wolfpack split this weekend, and Madlax lost to Hawks midseason. Good to see the best playing the best. That is the way it should be.

And 9d1 beat Bethesda this year and Annapolis, it's really going to be a good event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me let you in on a little secret. Madlax owner does play Daddy Ball. I have directly heard from four different parents that his boys have been outplayed by other kids on the team, yet they still start and get bulk of PT. A year or two ago they were deserving of their spots, however other kids have outpaced them and parents and players are taking notice. We've played them 3 times this season so I've seen them both first hand. I'm not saying they are bad. The lefty attack is pretty good. He makes the wide open goal, but is small and I haven't seen him create his own shot. The middie is just there...non-factor. But he starts ahead of other kids who are more talented. Those boys will be wearing another jersey soon. And let me let you in on one more little secret....two of their best players are leaving after this summer....STAY TUNED.

The big middie carries this team, lets stop being ridiculous. The other little gnats just finish when he runs over 3 kids on his way to the goal, and decides to dump it down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hilarious. It's the same with every daddy coach, sickening. Especially this whack job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're an idiot. People have been saying kids are leaving for past two seasons and no one has left. Just mad that our subs could start on your team. If coach wants to play his kids, so be it. Will only force other kids to get that much better. Cabell's been doing this a long time; he's not going to play his kids over others who are deserving. He know's it will only hurt team as boys get older and start to take note. See you in Bel Air.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're an idiot. People have been saying kids are leaving for past two seasons and no one has left. Just mad that our subs could start on your team. If coach wants to play his kids, so be it. Will only force other kids to get that much better. Cabell's been doing this a long time; he's not going to play his kids over others who are deserving. He know's it will only hurt team as boys get older and start to take note. See you in Bel Air.

Um, several kids have left the Madlax 2020 team including a couple more unnannouced. My son is graduating college next year, but I've seen this pattern. People used to go to madlax because it was the only game in town. Some pick it because of they have the most youth teams and stick with it. But most of the good players leaves once they are freshmen or sophomores. Either they get tired of paying so much for the same thing or they get tired of his BS and realize they can play on teams that are better.

You'll leave too someday and you'll get a nasty voicemail.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For a 2024 elite player that lives in the DMV area, Madlax *is* the best option in town. When you play Madlax, you get to go to tournaments like the elite 8 and play the best teams from LI and Philly, and win the Spring league three years in a row. You may not know this, but it is an incredible, supportive group of families that love spending time together, and the team continues to get better. Bethesda is a very good team, but they have lost a step at the 2024 level. That is why Madlax swept them 3-0 this year. Next Level is a solid single A team. But when Madlax plays Next Level, they don't even play their starters most of the game, and they still run away. It is no match. I don't think there is a 3D or VLC team at this level anymore. Those programs are imploding. And there certainly is no BW. Didn't that guy get convicted for child abuse? I know you are a Madlax hater and nothing I say is going to change that. Go ahead and reply: "google ungrateful quitter." We've all heard it a million times. You should really try to find something that has happened in the last 4 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does the Madlax guy pay u to say the same lies over and over again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It must suck to loose to kids from DC/VA. You Marylanders don't own LAX anymore. MadLax 2024 is a great team. And, just so you know, the boys are really good kids and don't deserve to be badgered by disgruntled parents who can't accept that their boys loose. They work as hard as any other team out there and deserve their wins. And, the big kid (yes he is a kid still) is no bigger than the biggest kids on all the other teams they play. He's just awesome and a great kid. So watch the games and stop letting your frustrations with your own life come out in your sideline behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It must suck to loose to kids from DC/VA. You Marylanders don't own LAX anymore. MadLax 2024 is a great team. And, just so you know, the boys are really good kids and don't deserve to be badgered by disgruntled parents who can't accept that their boys loose. They work as hard as any other team out there and deserve their wins. And, the big kid (yes he is a kid still) is no bigger than the biggest kids on all the other teams they play. He's just awesome and a great kid. So watch the games and stop letting your frustrations with your own life come out in your sideline behavior.

Lose. The word is lose. Congrats on a great 2024 season and team. The rest of the club is struggling at the youth level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. I've watched my son play the Hawks for years. I vividly remember watching him lose a game to the Hawks. All the Maryland parents were very kind that day and wished us better luck next time. I remember thinking to myself that these are good people that love the game. But then Madlax started winning, and so did the Hawks parents. The Hawks dad that kept yelling the 11 year old comments during the championship game should have been ejected. And the Hawks program should say something to him. It is unacceptable behavior. Believe it or not, the FO middie is 11 too. If he went to the same school or played for the same team as your son, they would probably be good friends. He is a really sweet and outstanding kid. Probably the most unselfish kid on the field, and he plays clean. As much as he gets singled out, he rarely gets flagged. There is not a 2024 team in the country that wouldn't be thrilled to have him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the congrats even if it wasn't sincere. I don't know how you can say that Madlax is struggling at the youth level though. More fake news. Other than the 2023 team (which has some serious talent), every capital team made the playoffs at the highest level. That is far from struggling. In fact, it is pretty darn good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax will always be a good or best option for a AA top level players in the DMV. Just like all these other teams if depends on where your son fits in or does not fit in for each of these top club teams. As for the person who said kids leave after Freshman or sophomore year that is because they got what they needed from Madlax. Like into a top Prep high school or on several D1 radars. I think with the new rule of Jr year sept 1st you will see kids playing full time Madlax a lot longer. Or any club team for that matter. This rule has already changed the wording of my older sons emails in his inbox. He got 15 prospect day invites last week alone. And they are calling it out. "due to the new rule this is the only time we can talk to and get to know you as a player in person." So you parents of young kids save up a extra $1000 per summer to pay for prospect days for all the schools your son might want to play at. Starting in 8th grade summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. I've watched my son play the Hawks for years. I vividly remember watching him lose a game to the Hawks. All the Maryland parents were very kind that day and wished us better luck next time. I remember thinking to myself that these are good people that love the game. But then Madlax started winning, and so did the Hawks parents. The Hawks dad that kept yelling the 11 year old comments during the championship game should have been ejected. And the Hawks program should say something to him. It is unacceptable behavior. Believe it or not, the FO middie is 11 too. If he went to the same school or played for the same team as your son, they would probably be good friends. He is a really sweet and outstanding kid. Probably the most unselfish kid on the field, and he plays clean. As much as he gets singled out, he rarely gets flagged. There is not a 2024 team in the country that wouldn't be thrilled to have him.

Thank you FO middie's mom for your take on your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you FO middie's mom for your take on your son.

Nope. Just a fellow parent that would love it if we all worked together to clean up the game and this board. I am assuming you are parent too. No parent should stand by idly when they see someone taking out their personal frustrations on someone else's kids (or the refs for that matter). No wonder other sports think we are crazy. If we are going to clean up the game, it has got to start some where. Good luck to Hawks, Bethesda, T91MD, and Madlax in Bel Air. It is going to be an amazing tournament. The schedule is up on Tourney Machine, if you haven't seen it already. It would be great if the Baltimore/Annapolis/DC-based teams cheered on one another. That's what the LI teams do, and we should do the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have kids who areally playing in college so I have been through this. Despite what you guys are thinking, nobody cares who wins a 56h grade tournament.

The key is finding a club that your child can get instruction to improve him on and off the field. Run by good people who will help him be better in HS and hopefully college.

That is why I would never give money to the Madlax guy. How anyone would willingly give him money when he demonstrates what a creep he is is beyond me.

Crabs, FCA, BW, VLC all have good coaching and a good track record of college placement. NL may get there but their history is terrible
DC EXPRESS has a strong 2021 team but the rest of the club is not so good.

There are good options out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. Just a fellow parent that would love it if we all worked together to clean up the game and this board. I am assuming you are parent too. No parent should stand by idly when they see someone taking out their personal frustrations on someone else's kids (or the refs for that matter). No wonder other sports think we are crazy. If we are going to clean up the game, it has got to start some where. Good luck to Hawks, Bethesda, T91MD, and Madlax in Bel Air. It is going to be an amazing tournament. The schedule is up on Tourney Machine, if you haven't seen it already. It would be great if the Baltimore/Annapolis/DC-based teams cheered on one another. That's what the LI teams do, and we should do the same.

Have you seen the LI 2024 forum on this site? It's a cess pool of degrading comments about moms, coaches and teams. Cheer each other on? That ain't happening on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you seen the LI 2024 forum on this site? It's a cess pool of degrading comments about moms, coaches and teams. Cheer each other on? That ain't happening on LI.

You think the people that post here are the majority? Not really. But you also know that while they are killing each other on the LI board, they band together when they go off the island. Kind of like when your older brother is kicking your butt and then someone else tries to join in and your brother says "don't you touch my little brother" and kicks the butt of the offender.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite 8 opening games:

9AM, 91MD v 91Pack
10AM Taz v Madlax

That is opening strong!

Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18