BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 62 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I blame Blatant for hosting a poorly run tournament where the refs were terrible. They had the coaches keep the clock for penalties during that game & that's where the disagreement stemmed from. The issue between the coaches was not nearly as big as some are making it out to be & was strictly a side note on a great game. Maybe some parents are trying to make it a bigger issue, in order to keep the focus of their team's performance yesterday.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice to see at 8am 91 and Express coaches in each other's faces two complete jacka$$es

Express daddy coach was way on the wrong side of the field. It was funny because you know that Express coach acted like it was the World Series.

But if I had to bet, my money is on the 91 guy, despite the clear height and weight advantage for the Express coach.

not a chance! express coach could easily take out both 91 coaches at the same time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be real here. Express had a great day and kudos to them. For now they are best. However geese have beat them handily 7 times in a row. Express played a great game but that does not make them the best. IMO

1Geese
2Express
3blast
Everyone else

It's a long season and some teams play EVERYONR and some play 12 kids. Makes a big difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true!! Well said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so if geese beat them handily , wouldn't blast be better than both, using your logic of course.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no better than anyone. Games are one goal games and bravehearts ,they can all beat or lose to each other any game. Between all 3 teams there are about 75 sets of parents, I'm sure 70 sets would see it that way. The other 5, have nothing going on with their lives, they are the ones who get on here and bash everyone. They are the ones that don't realize, which 4th grade wins means jacksh$t.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be real here. Express had a great day and kudos to them. For now they are best. However geese have beat them handily 7 times in a row. Express played a great game but that does not make them the best. IMO

1Geese
2Express
3blast
Everyone else

It's a long season and some teams play EVERYONR and some play 12 kids. Makes a big difference.

Geese beat them early in the season. These boys work hard and it's their first year together. Watch out!! How long has Geese been together? And Blast? Express will be #1 and out play them going forward. Just watch! I don't have a kid this year but I see how hard they work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching a team practice, without a boy on the team does sound a little strange. However your point is spot on, they got a heck of a lot better. They practice a lot and it shows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was actually nice to see the 3 teams (91, Legacy and Express) compete today. All 3 games could have gone either way. All 3 teams are well-coached and the talent level is truly phenomenal for 4th grade. Those who have too much to say on and off the field should really just step back and recognize that all the kids have tremendous opportunity in front of them. These 3 teams will battle for years to come, each coming out on top at times and failing at times. All the blame and all the talk of switching teams is silly. Let the boys play and let's all just watch and enjoy. Let the coaches coach and the boys play and everyone else stay out of the way. Congratulations to the Express team, a much improved team. Looking forward to many battles in years to come.

Exactly! One team won the day and congrats to them. These three teams play at a high level for their age and the results will vary every time. These games were one or two goal games and a braveheart. Give the silly comments a break.

Blastards trying to be magnanimous now. Loser.

Wrong, have nothing to do with Blast. Just trying to be an adult.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to see at 8am 91 and Express coaches in each other's faces two complete jacka$$es

Express daddy coach was way on the wrong side of the field. It was funny because you know that Express coach acted like it was the World Series.

But if I had to bet, my money is on the 91 guy, despite the clear height and weight advantage for the Express coach.

not a chance! express coach could easily take out both 91 coaches at the same time.

Is that the coach that played for MD?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is fourth grade right? Because I see less carting on while watching the NCAA games on ESPN. So you guys think you're being a little over the top?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is fourth grade right? Because I see less carting on while watching the NCAA games on ESPN. So you guys think you're being a little over the top?

If your kid was good you would understand.

I find it hilarious that everyone thinks Blast is the 3rd best team. They had a bad day. Their overall record speaks very loudly about their success and dominance as a club. We'll see you all again very soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I find it hilarious that everyone thinks Blast is the 3rd best team. They had a bad day. Their overall record speaks very loudly about their success and dominance as a club. We'll see you all again very soon.

4th grade lacrosse, good hah, you're kid is in 4th grade moron, he sucks, because he's in 4th grade. But you keep thinking he's the next Rabil.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Understand what? Place so pressure on kids to win because you need to say your kid is on the best team. And there is no such thing as having a bad day when you are kid playing sports. If you think because they didn't win they had a bad day, you need put things in perspective and just be thankful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

had a bad day? wasn't there nor do I have a kid on blast or geese....but it is called inconsistent. get used to it. that is every youth athlete in every sport. sometimes they are on and sometimes they are a little off.
just accept that this past weekend the team took a loss. I'm sure the result will be different the next time all these teams get together.

and enough with ranking 4th grade lacrosse....or any grade for that matter. this weekend express came out on top, so that puts them as the team to beat. I don't care what a teams record is over the last year plus. teams change and skill levels change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy
Geese
Blast
In that order

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

had a bad day? wasn't there nor do I have a kid on blast or geese....but it is called inconsistent. get used to it. that is every youth athlete in every sport. sometimes they are on and sometimes they are a little off.
just accept that this past weekend the team took a loss. I'm sure the result will be different the next time all these teams get together.

and enough with ranking 4th grade lacrosse....or any grade for that matter. this weekend express came out on top, so that puts them as the team to beat. I don't care what a teams record is over the last year plus. teams change and skill levels change.

Express parent here: Am I happy that my son's team beat 91 and Geese this weekend? [lacrosse] Yeah!! They deserve it, and they have been working hard to improve and come together as a team. However, what I am even happier about is that they are experiencing competitive lacrosse on a regular basis and learning how to compete in tough game situations. That kind of growth only comes with experience, and you don't get it in blowout game situations. Express plays good competition. We will get beat, and we expect to beat tough teams as well. Thanks to 91 and Geese for beating us in the past, you made us better. We'll do the same for you. There will be many years of back and forth. Let's not sweat all the other ranking stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese still tops beat channy 7 out of 8 games this season. But channy was best Saturday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express parent here: Am I happy that my son's team beat 91 and Geese this weekend? [lacrosse] Yeah!! They deserve it, and they have been working hard to improve and come together as a team. However, what I am even happier about is that they are experiencing competitive lacrosse on a regular basis and learning how to compete in tough game situations. That kind of growth only comes with experience, and you don't get it in blowout game situations. Express plays good competition. We will get beat, and we expect to beat tough teams as well. Thanks to 91 and Geese for beating us in the past, you made us better. We'll do the same for you. There will be many years of back and forth. Let's not sweat all the other ranking stuff.

Hey express parent, what position do you play? What's with all the "WE" talk? Other than give little Joey his fruit juice and pull up his socks what did you do? Typical loser parent who thinks the team is "WE", it's not you moron. What a complete [lacrosse]hat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey express parent, what position do you play? What's with all the "WE" talk? Other than give little Joey his fruit juice and pull up his socks what did you do? Typical loser parent who thinks the team is "WE", it's not you moron. What a complete [lacrosse]hat.

If you want to take that tact... You're the loser and so was your kid's team this weekend. Loser!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are clowns. In 3 years the rosters will all turn over and none of this young lacrosse will matter. Let the kids play, let the coaches coach, sit back and enjoy your children while they are still young.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you want to take that tact... You're the loser and so was your kid's team this weekend. Loser!!

Yeah"we" really sucked, hahahaha what a clown, thinks she's part of her kids team. We, hahahaha go ask the coach if you're part of the team lady. We,, I just can't get over that. You sound like a bitc* when you say "we" . Calling others loser, hahahaha yeah "we" are, because "we" don't think we're actually on the team , [lacrosse]hat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When kids are involved with something , saying we is a figure of speech. You don't need to be a di:k. When I say we got a test tommorrow, go study. I understand I don't have a test. Ok there, do you understand. You got it now tool, or I guess I should say asshat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said and can't agree more
-Blast parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When kids are involved with something , saying we is a figure of speech. You don't need to be a di:k. When I say we got a test tommorrow, go study. I understand I don't have a test. Ok there, do you understand. You got it now tool, or I guess I should say asshat.

Yeah, keep believing that you're part of the team , [lacrosse]hole, you're not. Get a new figure of speech princess. Sorry if you were never on a team in your day, guess what, you're still not di(k. Hahahaha. Yeah "we", jerkoff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. Paren't are part of the "We". We drive them to and from practices, tournaments etc. We lug equipment. We set up the tents. We pay for it all. There is a WE. The kids do the harder part, they practice, they compete and hopefully they get the better reward too, fun. I feel rewarded too watching them have fun. Watching them get better. Watching them compete and win and helping them up when then lose. Yes, it is a WE process. If you think it isn't YOU are missing out on something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy
Geese
Blast
In that order

The Blast Daddy coach will be looking to move to Channy now! Geese you are off his radar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. Paren't are part of the "We". We drive them to and from practices, tournaments etc. We lug equipment. We set up the tents. We pay for it all. There is a WE. The kids do the harder part, they practice, they compete and hopefully they get the better reward too, fun. I feel rewarded too watching them have fun. Watching them get better. Watching them compete and win and helping them up when then lose. Yes, it is a WE process. If you think it isn't YOU are missing out on something.

I enjoy my son play lacrosse with HIS teammates, you are typical of the parents who say "we". When they were babies and $hit their diapers did you say "we" made a mess? Loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over yourself, there is no "WE" on your sons team if you are not wearing a jersey. And if you are wearing a jersey you are a real jacka$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over yourself, there is no "WE" on your sons team if you are not wearing a jersey. And if you are wearing a jersey you are a real jacka$$

Sounds like you are a 1 man team with no support in any area in your whole life. That's sad. "We" is a figure of speech. Parents are part of the big picture. You sound like an idiot and a terrible parent. Your kid is supposed to be learning from you. I feel bad for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you are a 1 man team with no support in any area in your whole life. That's sad. "We" is a figure of speech. Parents are part of the big picture. You sound like an idiot and a terrible parent. Your kid is supposed to be learning from you. I feel bad for him.

You're a loser who the coach shakes his head at when you tell the team how "We have to win it!" Your kid is embarrassed by you and wishes you would just watch the game quietly and stop wearing all the team gear. That's SAD!! So lame that you were never part of a team and now need to be a part of your sons 4th grade squad. Thanks "WE" guy, the whole team is looking at you like the loser you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're a loser who the coach shakes his head at when you tell the team how "We have to win it!" Your kid is embarrassed by you and wishes you would just watch the game quietly and stop wearing all the team gear. That's SAD!! So lame that you were never part of a team and now need to be a part of your sons 4th grade squad. Thanks "WE" guy, the whole team is looking at you like the loser you are.

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, it is impossible to win one with a stupid person"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're bitter and lost in life, no sane discussions happening here. And you want to divert focus of this conversation away from the fact that your kids team got unseated. A few more days of this nonsense and nobody will be talking about the painful loss, don't worry. Keep it up fella.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're bitter and lost in life, no sane discussions happening here. And you want to divert focus of this conversation away from the fact that your kids team got unseated. A few more days of this nonsense and nobody will be talking about the painful loss, don't worry. Keep it up fella.

Not sure who your kid plays for "WE" man, but I'm an Express parent. Do you get it yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, tool you don't get it. There is no such thing as a painful loss of a 9 and 10 year old lacrosse game. Kids are disappointed for 10 minutes, then they go home and play. Do you understand loser. Real life issues are painful, not this. You got a lot to learn little man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, tool you don't get it. There is no such thing as a painful loss of a 9 and 10 year old lacrosse game. Kids are disappointed for 10 minutes, then they go home and play. Do you understand loser. Real life issues are painful, not this. You got a lot to learn little man.

Stop it you wee "WE" man, the rest of us can't take your nonsense anymore. You are on the verge of being asked to leave with your nonsense. Hate to be the one to break it to you, WE (as in the rest of the parents) want YOU to knock it off. You are not part of the team, our sons are. Since you don't get it, that's it, DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET? Have you even thought about why none of us will go near you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Painful for the parent, not painful for the kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop it you wee "WE" man, the rest of us can't take your nonsense anymore. You are on the verge of being asked to leave with your nonsense. Hate to be the one to break it to you, WE (as in the rest of the parents) want YOU to knock it off. You are not part of the team, our sons are. Since you don't get it, that's it, DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET? Have you even thought about why none of us will go near you?

I'm just curious, who is this person no one goes near?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure he knows now, if you don't you're obviously not an Express parent and you should thank your lucky stars you don't have to deal with "we"an the imbecile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure he knows now, if you don't you're obviously not an Express parent and you should thank your lucky stars you don't have to deal with "we"an the imbecile

Fabrication. This is what this guy does. He's been trying to create this scenario from the first post to cause strife.

Page 39 of 62 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard