BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 32 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 31 32
Re: Boys 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is the trophy called for the 8th grade Club Championship Game? Where can I find past winners of the 8th Grade Club Lacrosse Championship?

If you dont know then you and your son are not made for elite club lacrosse. If you are even asking about 8th grade past winners then you obviously have a son that is too late to get into elite lacrosse. Play rec and enjoy. You missed the boat on elite lacrosse.

And you missed the sarcasm boat dumb a$$. So wrapped up in bull[lacrosse] club. Wait until junior gets to high school and the game means something jacka$$. Club is so very tough, zero adversity and crybaby parents who believe everything the guy they are paying $3000 too. Ignorant dope.

Easy there Francis. I think you might want to take your own advice on missing the sarcasm boat. Hilarious

Yeah keep thinking 8th grade club is the be all end all. When your son is the 7th string middie because you can't pay off the varsity coach come back on here and complain about the politics of the district.

Payola of HS coaches Francis ?? Time to call Serpico!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone surprised that AA's son was not tossed from the syosset shootout this week after throwing a punch in front of the referee? Rules clearly stated that fighting would lead to an automatic ejection from the tourney. Nothing like taking the opportunity to show your child that rules apply to everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shocking...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
typical

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who attended the warrior tryouts realize that many of the players selected for the team didn't attend the tryouts?

Warrior should be concerned with the integrity or lack thereof, of this event.

Live and learn

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who attended the warrior tryouts realize that many of the players selected for the team didn't attend the tryouts?

Live and learn

I am not sure who was there and who was not, but looking at the roster results the team seems very strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Live and learn

I am not sure who was there and who was not, but looking at the roster results the team seems very strong.

I agree the team is strong, so then don't charge any money and pick your team. The tryouts were expensive and then to take players who didn't attend lacks integrity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Live and learn

I agree the team is strong, so then don't charge any money and pick your team. The tryouts were expensive and then to take players who didn't attend lacks integrity.

Sure there might be a couple of "marque" 2021 players who were selected and who may not have been physically present at the tryout, but most of those kids attended the tryout right alongside everyone else. Also, there were definitely players who were less known that made the team based on their tryout performance. For those players, had there not been a tryout as you suggest they would not have gotten the opportunity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Live and learn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Lax Jam on Saturday has 4 Laxachussets teams. They either pull from the whole state of drop off significantly after the top 2. Anyone know about them? Same with Mesa and 24 Lacrosse, they are new ones to me. Is there new Express team? Who is Schreiber?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Lax Jam on Saturday has 4 Laxachussets teams. They either pull from the whole state of drop off significantly after the top 2. Anyone know about them? Same with Mesa and 24 Lacrosse, they are new ones to me. Is there new Express team? Who is Schreiber?

Schreiber coaches the 2021 Express A team. Not sure about the rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schreiber coaches the 2021 Express A team. Not sure about the rest.

I thought 2021 A was Channy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a good weekend for LI teams at the Spring Lax Jam. LI Express Schreiber (formerly Channy) and Ambush both went 1-2 for the weekend. Mesa and Leading Edge were pretty dominant. Outlaws didn't fair so well in the B bracket, and two Laxachussets teams drove to LI to play in the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a good weekend for LI teams at the Spring Lax Jam. LI Express Schreiber (formerly Channy) and Ambush both went 1-2 for the weekend. Mesa and Leading Edge were pretty dominant. Outlaws didn't fair so well in the B bracket, and two Laxachussets teams drove to LI to play in the championship.

And? What information or response are you try to get?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None. Just that the LI Teams have better step it up. I heard that Express has some injuries. Not sure what happened to the Outlaws and Ambush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Select team did not play at the Spring Lax Jam. It was the Outlaws Gold team. I thought Ambush played very well and are a vey good team. Express was missing players. This Summer will bring many close games. The top ten teams will beat each other more often. That's what happens as the kids get older. It will be hard to predict the outcomes of most games as we were able to do in the past. This is Especially so for the teams off Long Island as this is the year they will all add holdbacks. Not saying anyone had holdbacks. The bottom line as the kids get older the difference in the top teams become less and less.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Select team did not play at the Spring Lax Jam. It was the Outlaws Gold team. I thought Ambush played very well and are a vey good team. Express was missing players. This Summer will bring many close games. The top ten teams will beat each other more often. That's what happens as the kids get older. It will be hard to predict the outcomes of most games as we were able to do in the past. This is Especially so for the teams off Long Island as this is the year they will all add holdbacks. Not saying anyone had holdbacks. The bottom line as the kids get older the difference in the top teams become less and less.

You mean the 6'2" kid from Leading edge is only 13? I don't think so. Same with half the Laxachussets Yellow team. Ambush didn't play with any enthusiam. They could have won all three of their games, and were out hustled on ground balls and forcing too much. There was no offense, just run and gun. You can't win at the A level with that type of a game.

I can't keep up with what Outlaws team is what. Rob Sullivan was the coach. He used to be the Silver, then the Black, and now the Gold? Who knows, but it wasn't their AA Select team, and they played in the B bracket, and didn't play to their normal level. They have beat the Laxachussets teams in the past, and are a solid unit with a good coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean the 6'2" kid from Leading edge is only 13? I don't think so. Same with half the Laxachussets Yellow team. Ambush didn't play with any enthusiam. They could have won all three of their games, and were out hustled on ground balls and forcing too much. There was no offense, just run and gun. You can't win at the A level with that type of a game.

I can't keep up with what Outlaws team is what. Rob Sullivan was the coach. He used to be the Silver, then the Black, and now the Gold? Who knows, but it wasn't their AA Select team, and they played in the B bracket, and didn't play to their normal level. They have beat the Laxachussets teams in the past, and are a solid unit with a good coach.

MA teams with holdbacks?? There's a shocker!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the Defensemen drove the bus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the Defensemen drove the bus.

LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None. Just that the LI Teams have better step it up. I heard that Express has some injuries. Not sure what happened to the Outlaws and Ambush.

Ask TC, SweetLax National and Philly Freedom what they think of LI teams. LI better step it up? Please tell me that is a joke, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i believe Bobby Rooney is coaching the gold team. i would say they bare a true B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BR doesn't coach 2021 gold. He was helping Sully out for one game because his assistant coach was not available. Stop all the baloney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the Brine Pride of Long Island games last night? I thought the level of lacrosse was good, but not as strong as the Warrior tryout. Have to say I like the Brine tryout formats better though. A tryout, with an alternate date and then the Pride games. I think this format allowed the evaluators to get an effective look at the players. Hopefully, the team will be picked from the players who actually showed up for tryouts and not from those who "sent in video".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played in both events,
So, the Warrior level of lacrosse was slightly stronger than the level at Brine, accurate but not relevant to me. The evaluation process was not the same and again, I'm not concerned with that.
But, last night the boys played with intensity and I don't think they were even worried about anything else except playing in the Pride of LI Games and hopefully get a chance to play in Richmond, VA in July.

The boys who get to represent LI at the Brine or Warrior events, will play hard and play to win.
So, just congratulate the boys who make it to either or both events and wish them well!

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts about Blatant this weekend? Express had a tough go a few weeks ago at Pro Player. Outlaws played well and lost by one to the eventual winners of the tournament. Bergen played in a Long Island tournament and went 3-0. Then there is the 800 lbs Gorilla, I won't even speak their name. I think that winter is coming. All good teams, couple of unknowns. Should be fun to watch, hoping for good weather.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts about Blatant this weekend? Express had a tough go a few weeks ago at Pro Player. Outlaws played well and lost by one to the eventual winners of the tournament. Bergen played in a Long Island tournament and went 3-0. Then there is the 800 lbs Gorilla, I won't even speak their name. I think that winter is coming. All good teams, couple of unknowns. Should be fun to watch, hoping for good weather.

Crickets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Blatant Spring Jam go today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Black Ice 3-0
Avalanche 2-0-1
Express 2-1-0
Outlaws Select 2-1-0
Outlaws Gold 1-1-1
Bergen Storm 1-2-0
Wogue 0-3-0
Good day for lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Black Ice 3-0
Avalanche 2-0-1
Express 2-1-0
Outlaws Select 2-1-0
Outlaws Gold 1-1-1
Bergen Storm 1-2-0
Wogue 0-3-0
Good day for lacrosse.

What happened in the finals?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing worse then a big mouth mother on the side lines. brutal. Going to be a a LI g summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Black Ice 3-0
Avalanche 2-0-1
Express 2-1-0
Outlaws Select 2-1-0
Outlaws Gold 1-1-1
Bergen Storm 1-2-0
Wogue 0-3-0
Good day for lacrosse.

What happened in the finals?

Two Brakets, Express beat Avalanche 11-3, Black Ice vs Outlaws Select. Didnt hang around for finals but if I was a betting man I know who I would pick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing worse then a big mouth mother on the side lines. brutal. Going to be a a LI g summer.

Which game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has to be Outlaws select HC. One of the worst I have seen. His poor kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2021 South division

Outlaws Black 3-0
Express 3-0
LI Bengals 2-1
Force 1-2
Brooklyn Crescents 0-3
Hitmen 0-3

Express defeated Outlaws in finals. Great day of Lacrosse. Weather was prefect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black ice beat Outlaws select 11-2

Black ice beat Express 9-2 in the finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has to be from Express, brutal to listen too. On behalf of the rest of the team, our apologies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was Express missing their two middies that carry the offense?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was Express missing their two middies that carry the offense?

NOPE!!

Page 24 of 32 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard