BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,700
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 65 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
MADLAX vs ROUGHRIDERS ?

Roughriders by 7. No contest.

7 ??? must be Madlax parent hoping for the best ?? Get real RR at least by 12..maybe 15 ...well now that I think about it 20.. and that is only if they put in backups entire second half.

Rough riders over madlax 10-4. They only won by 6.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX vs ROUGHRIDERS ?

Thanks Roughrider Dad/[lacrosse]...talking [lacrosse] as though you're actually playing. Nothing but class with a Captial K.

Madlax by 8.

Roughriders 10 Madlax 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10-4 final RR over Madlax

The semifinals are set

RR vs Hawks
MD91 vs Bethesda

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough Riders win St Paul's league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX vs ROUGHRIDERS ?

Thanks Roughrider Dad/[lacrosse]...talking [lacrosse] as though you're actually playing. Nothing but class with a Captial K.

Not a RR dad, just an observer of the teams. Who's the [lacrosse] now?

Ummm...You're the [lacrosse] for talking [lacrosse] about 7th grade lax. Grow up you [lacrosse] loser.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moment of silence for Mark Millon. Bethesda beat the brakes off of his Team 91. I guess the airfares from Texas were high this week?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Championship Game

Bethesda vs Hawks

Should be a good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More teams should have played in St. Paul's league. Not sure why Hawks,91.etc did not play. Nothing beats actual playing games. Also would be great to see these teams play against each other more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Championship Game

Bethesda vs Hawks

Should be a good one.

NOT close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Hawks on winning HOCO league

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough Riders win St Paul's league.

I heard the Thunder coach had a meltdown in the championship game against RR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More teams should have played in St. Paul's league. Not sure why Hawks,91.etc did not play. Nothing beats actual playing games. Also would be great to see these teams play against each other more.

Field conditions were horrible last year. Too many games between A level and C level teams which were not good for anyone also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca beat api 9-6

Zone defense goes down again. But hey you won a lot of tournaments in third grade with that zone D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moment of silence for Mark Millon. Bethesda beat the brakes off of his Team 91. I guess the airfares from Texas were high this week?

Lost with their Texas players there. They played horrible, none of the players could catch or throw at all today!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lost with their Texas players there. They played horrible, none of the players could catch or throw at all today!

Bethesda beat T9-1MD 7-1, then Hawks beat Bethesda 11-3. Closest game of the playoffs was Hawks over Roughriders 10-7.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Rough Riders win St Paul's league.

He sure did and he got everything he deserved. Not only tossed out of the game but he had to leave the St. Paul facility, those are now the rules. But this pos coach just went to his car and sat there for the remainder of the game. After the game he got out and thought it was funny that he didn't leave the St Paul facility. Plus, the ref had to tell him 3 times to leave.
This is a real good example to show in front of your 2022 players, how to be a total dbag. And that is exactly what he showed. He should be banned from the St Paul league but I doubt that would happen, no one has the guts to do that. This [lacrosse] was bitching about everything from the beginning of the game until he was tossed sometime in the second or third quarter. He was warned several times by the refs but he didn't listen. Bottom line he didn't like that his team was being outplayed in every aspect of the game, won by Roughriders 8/2.
I'm not associated with either the Roughriders or his Thunder team, my son and I stayed after his game to watch.
After he was tossed he was heard bragging that he has been coaching youth lax for over 20 years. If that is true he hasn't learned a thing about youth coaching and neither have the parents of his players who cheered him as he left the field. Seems sometimes teams and parents just don't get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure, congrats to the new leader of holdbacks in club lacrosse. They are quickly taking the place of Crabs for the number of holdbacks, especially on their 2021 and 2022 black teams.
Just wait, they will come on here and deny it but there are quite a few who know the kids and know which ones they are. And it is a surprising amount.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure, congrats to the new leader of holdbacks in club lacrosse. They are quickly taking the place of Crabs for the number of holdbacks, especially on their 2021 and 2022 black teams.
Just wait, they will come on here and deny it but there are quite a few who know the kids and know which ones they are. And it is a surprising amount.

Do you really think 4 holdbacks leads all 2022 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Rough Riders win St Paul's league.

He sure did and he got everything he deserved. Not only tossed out of the game but he had to leave the St. Paul facility, those are now the rules. But this pos coach just went to his car and sat there for the remainder of the game. After the game he got out and thought it was funny that he didn't leave the St Paul facility. Plus, the ref had to tell him 3 times to leave.
This is a real good example to show in front of your 2022 players, how to be a total dbag. And that is exactly what he showed. He should be banned from the St Paul league but I doubt that would happen, no one has the guts to do that. This [lacrosse] was bitching about everything from the beginning of the game until he was tossed sometime in the second or third quarter. He was warned several times by the refs but he didn't listen. Bottom line he didn't like that his team was being outplayed in every aspect of the game, won by Roughriders 8/2.
I'm not associated with either the Roughriders or his Thunder team, my son and I stayed after his game to watch.
After he was tossed he was heard bragging that he has been coaching youth lax for over 20 years. If that is true he hasn't learned a thing about youth coaching and neither have the parents of his players who cheered him as he left the field. Seems sometimes teams and parents just don't get it.

It's a Bel Air thing. You wouldn't understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

RR parent here. Congrats to the Hawks on Winning the hoco ship. The Hawks are well coach and have set the bar as the team to beat. Win or lose they are the team to beat in MD 2022 and makes our team and my kid better by playing against the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That didn't take long. LMAO

So someone knows something about someone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do tell Mr. Surprised.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That didn't take long. LMAO

So someone knows something about someone.

Classic haters! Bitterness sits in after haters (parents) realize how much money and self gratification they loss this year. The good news for you ya there is a ton of summer tournaments to enter that the Hawks won't be in.
Hawks have been fun to watch all year and are very well coached. RR took it to them again for 2nd time this year and they pulled it out. BLC must have been spent after their first game. Hawks defense too much for all teams today.

sideline reporter...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The sad thing is Fca , Hawks ,RR, Bethesda , Crabs . They can only win with Holdbacks ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The sad thing is Fca , Hawks ,RR, Bethesda , Crabs . They can only win with Holdbacks ..

Where is the crying Jordan face when you need it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After watching most of the elite games today and then the A games I wI'll say that there us a big deference in the leagues and I applude all the teame that played today. The Hawks/RR game was great. Hawks came out kicking their butts but RR took the punches and keeping coming back.
I watch some of the BLC/91 game but 91 just did not have it today and BLC played well to win.

Here is the best thing that all of these teams are very good and all of the kids that play on them should have a good lacrosse future. Some of the coaches take it a little crazy so please do not ruin it for the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. Exactly how do you know any of the mentioned teams have holdbacks? What proof do you have, such as players names, birth dates or copies of birth certificates? Talk is cheap and easy, especially when it is coming out of your butt. You sound like a sore loser who's son can't make it on a top tier team so you attack the better teams with pure lies and unproven facts .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. Without them Looneys would be the best. Oh yeah, they have holdbacks too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is sad how some teams play in leagues with rules they don't like and complain constantly instead of playing in a different league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

18-6 dback dbag. Hawks hope to have a B team next year. Hope a lot of the Dbacks will try out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should probably implement that ID checking system your club uses at tryouts. I wish clubs would just fly in Texas talent and quit it with this holdback nonsense. Geez.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

18-6 dback dbag. Hawks hope to have a B team next year. Hope a lot of the Dbacks will try out

API Diamondbacks have holdbacks also. I don't know if any "pure" team at the elite level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API Diamondbacks have holdbacks also. I don't know if any "pure" team at the elite level.

Zone Defense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take always from the 2022 season.

Well run, good officiating and very organized.

Mark M. Should not coach youth. He does not have the temperament for it. His camps may be very good, but coaching in a competitive situation is not his strength. Unfortunate for that team/club.

Hawks proved to be the best team from top to bottom.
With that being said, the competition and talent in this league is top notch.

RR and Hawks are the best coached teams. The coaches seem to put their players in the best position to succeed more than any other.

The faceoff kid for Hawks is really special. Wins to himself in various ways. Really good.

RR and Hawks goalies are clearly the best in this league. RR goalie is more athletic and uses that ability. Hawks goalie can make any and every throw on the field and seems to be in more control of his defense. Both really good.

Crabs are in trouble. I am sure Jumbo will recruit new players, but this groups is lacking a lot. Not sure if talent, coaching or both.

API has not gotten any better. It is not the zone defense, it is the fact that these kids have not been developed. Going to be a wasted trip to Denver.

FCA has tons of talent. Just not sure the coaching is up to the level of talent.

Madlax may be in the same boat as crabs.

Next Level should not have been in Elite.

Bethesda. Inconsistent but have good talent. Maybe the Madlax and Bethesda kids will go one way or another to make a really good team.

Good luck to all the teams this summer. I am sure each team will prove that the DMV area is still the best for lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mark M. Should not coach youth. He does not have the temperament for it. His camps may be very good, but coaching in a competitive situation is not his strength. Unfortunate for that team/club.

RR and Hawks are the best coached teams. The coaches seem to put their players in the best position to succeed more than any other.

The faceoff kid for Hawks is really special. Wins to himself in various ways. Really good.

RR and Hawks goalies are clearly the best in this league. RR goalie is more athletic and uses that ability. Hawks goalie can make any and every throw on the field and seems to be in more control of his defense. Both really good.

Crabs are in trouble. I am sure Jumbo will recruit new players, but this groups is lacking a lot. Not sure if talent, coaching or both.

API has not gotten any better. It is not the zone defense, it is the fact that these kids have not been developed. Going to be a wasted trip to Denver.

FCA has tons of talent. Just not sure the coaching is up to the level of talent.

Bethesda. Inconsistent but have good talent. Maybe the Madlax and Bethesda kids will go one way or another to make a really good team.

Good luck to all the teams this summer. I am sure each team will prove that the DMV area is still the best for lacrosse.

Good, solid, fair post. I agree with most. The parents of the backup goalies for RR and Hawks were both within earshot of me and both sets were not happy that the coaches didn't play their kid. Both should probably go to other clubs because I guess they will never be good enough to get on the field with RR and Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good, solid, fair post. I agree with most. The parents of the backup goalies for RR and Hawks were both within earshot of me and both sets were not happy that the coaches didn't play their kid. Both should probably go to other clubs because I guess they will never be good enough to get on the field with RR and Hawks

Note to all parents of goalies. "If you are going to have your son play goalie and have him play travel you must be ready to move clubs on a yearly time frame. Club ball means the coahes/players want to play to win. This means they will keep the top goalie in the whole game unless up or down a ton. So no matter how good your son is, you need to be open to a better kid showing up one fall at tryouts and your son will be siting the bench for a year. Smart parents have two or more tryouts per year sorry I agree it sucks and could send your son a bad message but 2K or more is a lot of money to waste to see little Johnny with a clean uniform every weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a load of crap. The Hawks backup goalie was in a cast, with a broken arm and splits time with the other kid when he is healthy. Not sure about the RR kid, but since you made up the part about the Hawks parents, I doubt that you were actually strategically placed between two sets of goalie parents complaining loud enough for you to hear. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a load of crap. The Hawks backup goalie was in a cast, with a broken arm and splits time with the other kid when he is healthy. Not sure about the RR kid, but since you made up the part about the Hawks parents, I doubt that you were actually strategically placed between two sets of goalie parents complaining loud enough for you to hear. Get a life.

Response is very accurate. Hawks back up is in a cast. Maybe you heard that they were disappointed that he was injured.

Get your story straight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dbacks has holdbacks too. Not sure why they would be the ones complaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few further comments as unbiased former Division I player, parent and fan of the game. Hawks are clearly the deepest, well coached, and are very difficult to play against in all aspects of the game. Suspect they may be the best team in the country which we will find out over the course of the next few months. Bethesda clearly had numerous injuries and played with what looks like 15-17 players and FOGO kid was out - Very well coached team - holding 90+1 to one goal is impressive. RR are well coached, and athletic. Talent pool is deep. FCA has some of the best athletes, plays really solid D, and can face-off really well/compete at the X. When they figure out the O, will be a tough out for any team. API zone hurts them more than helps. Only constant is Hawks continuing to set the bar very high at 2022. Big, Fast, Skilled, and athletic = success. All other teams improving, but bar is high. Top to bottom is likely deepest division in HOCO, and great opportunity for the kids to compete and grow. Coaches at 2022 are the whose who of the 1990;s in Division I lacrosse. Kids are fortunate to play, be coached by, and compete with the best. Good luck to all in the tourney's and lets show some MD pride and class

Page 43 of 65 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard